Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. (22354 Views)

APDA Leadership Tussle: Court Set To Deliver Judgement Today September 8 / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18 / Anxiety In Wike’s Camp As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Which mandate? The only mandate that she has is the APC ticket. That's all!
how about the Governor election?
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Baboo13:

My point is things are not done the right way in this country

Its pure selfishness on the part of our politicians to be using one stone to kill two birds
How? The President see her a someone he need in his cabinet and appoint her, but she still have the mandate she's fighting for.

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
franchizy:

Shut up. Are you the tribunal judges. At times you just talk anyhow, why not allow the judges carry out their assignment.

I hope you hug the transformer if judgement is in favour of APC
Where the Transformer de?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Atb4life22(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Update-All applications filed by PDPand Gov. Darius Ishaku were Dismissed. The presiding judge is now reading the judgment from PW
Sai buhari, sai barawo
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by franchizy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Where the Transformer de?

Guy abeg carry your wahala go.

Happy weekend.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Revelation4(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
the last thing is to order a re run
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Dannyset(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Atb4life22:
Update-All applications filed by PDPand Gov. Darius Ishaku were Dismissed. The presiding judge is now reading the judgment from PW
Sai buhari, sai barawo
Please TV Station?
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Iamoilprince(m): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
boring updates. lol
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by meforyou1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dorofresh, update pls
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
bashydemy:
how about the Governor election?
That mandate belongs to Darius Ishaku na.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by franchizy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Atb4life22:
Update-All applications filed by
PDPand Gov. Darius Ishaku were
Dismissed. The presiding judge is now
reading the judgment from PW

Sai buhari, sai barawo

Same thing the tribunal did in Abia state and still declared PDP winner.

Please don't be moved by the Applications struck out.

Wait for the FINAL verdict.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
franchizy:

Guy abeg carry your wahala go.

Happy weekend.
Thanks boss.. How your weekend?
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by franchizy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Iamoilprince:
boring updates. lol

The OP is a PDP member that's why the updates are boring.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by kahal29: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
franchizy:

Same thing the tribunal did in Abia state and still declared PDP winner.

Please don't be moved by the Applications struck out.

Wait for the FINAL verdict.

Na him oh
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by franchizy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks boss.. How your weekend?

My brother this change don't dey tire me

I'm running out of patience. No contract since this year.

Anyway hope still dey sha as we are waiting for the ministers to be appointed.

No cash to use celebrate weekend.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by tankoy: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
dammylohlah:
The judgement has been made APC candidate declare winner[FLASH] TRIBUNAL SACKED DARIUS DICKSON ISHAYAKU, AND DECLARED SEN. AISHA JUMMAI ALHASAN AS THE WINNER OF APRIL GOV ELECTION IN TARABA!
at least for the moment, we know its a lie. Lets wait a bit, let the judges rule out.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by dustmalik: 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Why is this judgement taking a century?
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Baboo13(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
bashydemy:
How? The President see her a someone he need in his cabinet and appoint her, but she still have the mandate she's fighting for.

Should you accept another mandate, when you already have one you're fighting for?
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by mandhi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
This news is making the rounds that she has been declared winner, can anyone confirm pls. Cos if true I most say am surprised.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by dorofresh: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
BREAKING....Tribunal Nullifies Taraba. State Elections...Orders certificate of return issued to incumbent Governor to be Withdrawn

Cc seun, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Baboo13:

Should you accept another mandate, when you already have one you're fighting for?
why not? She will resign as minister if she win at the tribunal
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by dorofresh: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
BREAKING...Tribunal declares that the PDP candidate and incumbent governor was not duly nominated by his political party, as primaries were held in wadata House, Abuja instead of Jalingo the state capital as stipulated by the Electoral Act

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
franchizy:

My brother this change don't dey tire me

I'm running out of patience. No contract since this year.

Anyway hope still dey sha as we are waiting for the ministers to be appointed.

No cash to use celebrate weekend.
Hahaha Boss mi, I think say na only us wailers de feel the Sai Baba heat grin
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by bashydemy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That mandate belongs to Darius Ishaku na.
haha really? Tribunal as nullify the election so what next?
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by dustmalik: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
grin let me laugh first
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by dorofresh: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
BREAKING...Tribunal holds that, all the votes cast for PDP and the incumbent, we're a total waste as he was not a valid candidate sponsored by his party.

Tribunal declares APC candidate, Aisha Jumai the candidate with the second highest votes cast as winner

Certificate of return, to be withdrawn and issued to the APC candidate

2 Likes

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Atb4life22(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Update-Taraba State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja has declared Sen. Aisha winner!
Sai buhari, sai barawo

1 Like

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by franchizy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Hahaha Boss mi, I think say na only us wailers de feel the Sai Baba heat grin

My brother I go tell you the truth, everybody is feeling the heat.

But anyhow, patience is a virtue which all of us must cultivate.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
bashydemy:
haha really? Tribunal as nullify the election so what next?
That's a fallacy. No tribunal has nullified any election.
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Revelation4(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
we don't even know what to believe again
Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by dustmalik: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
That's a fallacy. No tribunal has nullified any election.
If I were you, I would stop typing for a moment. This is doing you no good.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. by Revelation4(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nigeria democracy is a joke, it's now you are saying his party didn't choose him in the primary, lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Commissions Power-injection Substations In Anambra State (photos) / Nigeria Produces High-grade Security Merchandise Locally - IGP Idris (photos) / Obaseki Inspecting Edo Secretariat Ongoing Work(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.