Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story (6147 Views)

Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? / The Horror Stories About American Women With Nigerian Men / You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Cutehector:
why do u think he will cheat on u.. U hav insecurity issues... No offense..
"grin" ....Was actually putting myself in The nigga that committed suicide shoes....!

LoL! "grin"
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" ....Was actually putting myself in The nigga that committed suicide shoes....!

LoL! "grin"
hehe.. Because of girl.. Chai.. Even d devil will spit on his face.. And tell him bros shun u dey fvck up...
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by viclawz(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" undecided The story is Seriously Hilarious!! Uh...Is This COMEDY?? undecided

The girl would probably have tons of Boyfriends after his Death...even sell the stupiid DIAMOND RING(sweet money)...And probably call The other guy she was making out with so they'd complete where they left off...undecided

...After NL Guys would be claiming Tough...Committing suicide in the name of Love(deceit) is stupiid, crazy and laughable! NO-One is worth dying for! *except my future kids* cool "grin"

RIP to the Asshole...Have a nice vacation in hell! "grin"
my dear people do stupiid things 4 'love' but this is more than stupiid...most stupiid story I have read since I watched titanic...WTF is wrong with the whites.
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:

you must be drunk in love.lmaoo

Nah.... But I won't be surprised when it hits me....
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2015
Goodboiy:

Asin the guy they fall my hand.. No lady worth being faithful to.. quote me anywhere

Boss, you will know this when you meet her. Some people are worth dying for....

E.g.... My babe (who will be my wife later).... grin my sister and My future kids....
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2015
viclawz:
my dear people do stupiid things 4 'love' but this is more than stupiid...most stupiid story I have read since I watched titanic...WTF is wrong with the whites.
hey! I loved Titanic...embarassed

Lol! I knew it! it's the whites!! after they'll call Africans Stupiid....undecided Buh it turns out...they are The SILLIEST!K cry
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2015
viclawz:
Not just white.... Folks commit suicide incessantly because of love in Nigeria.... Love is beyond the grasp of most of you.
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2015
Cutehector:
hehe.. Because of girl.. Chai.. Even d devil will spit on his face.. And tell him bros shun u dey fvck up...
smh! and I thought, U could also die for me....embarassed
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Boss, you will know this when you meet her. Some people are worth dying for....

E.g.... My babe (who will be my wife later).... grin my sister and My future kids....

Your babe ke ?.. guy wake up.. Don't come online and be shouting My gf broke my heart..

#Thebitchesaint loyal
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:

thats not true.
different strokes for different ladies.

sister I just hope o change this mentality of mine.. I don't even trust my Fiancé.. #Fact
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Goodboiy:

Your babe ke ?.. guy wake up.. Don't come online and be shouting My gf broke my heart..

#Thebitchesaint loyal
Lol.... Boss, 70% of those stories that you see here didn't really happen to those who posted them but just a copy and paste work. Very few share their own experience here... Lies full here...

Now to the issue if these ladies ain't loyal, well I believe so.... But for every general rule, there is an exception. Me Bae is that exception... kiss
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Goodboiy:

sister I just hope o change this mentality of mine.. I don't even trust my Fiancé.. #Fact
She might be reading this, you know...
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
Cutehector, one chance
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by OlufemiWhit(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Super story...only foolish men.....lets say boys will kill himself over a girl....the story is really fake...decapitate ke.... e no dhy reach dah level of foolishness
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Cutehector(m): 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
lmao.. Wen u havnt died for urself..
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Michellla(f): 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Nah.... But I won't be surprised when it hits me....
i pray its reciprocated smiley
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Michellla(f): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" undecided The story is Seriously Hilarious!! Uh...Is This COMEDY?? undecided

The girl would probably have tons of Boyfriends after his Death...even sell the stupiid DIAMOND RING(sweet money)...And probably call The other guy she was making out with so they'd complete where they left off...undecided

...After NL Guys would be claiming Tough...Committing suicide in the name of Love(deceit) is stupiid, crazy and laughable! NO-One is worth dying for! *except my future kids* cool "grin"

RIP to the Asshole...Have a nice vacation in hell! "grin"
Zero Chillls.
lol its just a fabricated story.its not real grin
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Michellla(f): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Goodboiy:

your trust issue get level.
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:

i pray its reciprocated smiley
Me too
Born stupid...

But then the characters were whiteundecided
CaroLyner:
kill yourself over a niqqa and he'lll bring another girl to your funeral!. undecided
I love girls with hearts of stone. If only ma big sis could be like you.......

1 Like

Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:

Zero Chillls.
lol its just a fabricated story.its not real grin
LoL! I guessed so...Buh either ways..there're still Assholes like that roaming the street....tongue

Ayaff to show 'em the way..."grin"
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. Wen u havnt died for urself..
I figured....undecided
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Cutehector(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
I figured....undecided
lol why will I die for u wen u can't die for anyone? D love has to be mutual and nad selfish u knw wink
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol.... Boss, 70% of those stories that you see here didn't really happen to those who posted them but just a copy and paste work. Very few share their own experience here... Lies full here...

Now to the issue if these ladies ain't loyal, well I believe so.... But for every general rule, there is an exception. Me Bae is that exception... kiss

Lolz.. oga your trust nor be ordinary.. guy u dey fall warri boy hand oo.. Guy u need to come home.. Don't expect any sheet from any lady.. guy nor talk say I nor warn you..
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by viclawz(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Not just white.... Folks commit suicide incessantly because of love in Nigeria.... Love is beyond the grasp of most of you.
are you trying to tell me you can commit suicide for love.
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by viclawz(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
hey! I loved Titanic...embarassed

Lol! I knew it! it's the whites!! after they'll call Africans Stupiid....undecided Buh it turns out...they are The SILLIEST!K cry
all girls do tongue..... Seriously though those people need a. Iron heart if there is any undecided
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
viclawz:
all girls do tongue..... Seriously though those people need a. Iron heart if there is any undecided
Lmfao....tongue

I Have A metallic heart actually...cry
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by viclawz(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao....tongue
I Have A metallic heart actually...cry
oh really!!
I think I heard that about you...I fear you now tongue
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
viclawz:
oh really!!

I think I heard that about you...I fear you now tongue
LoL! "grin" it should've been a diamond heart tho...
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by erniewhez(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
solution
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
viclawz:
are you trying to tell me you can commit suicide for love.
Yes I can.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP! I Am In Love With My Wife's Sisters / Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? / What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.