Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story (6140 Views)

Is Cheating A Mistake Or A Choice? / The Horror Stories About American Women With Nigerian Men / You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Goodboiy:

Lolz.. oga your trust nor be ordinary.. guy u dey fall warri boy hand oo.. Guy u need to come home.. Don't expect any sheet from any lady.. guy nor talk say I nor warn you..
Lol.... I will remember your warning tho....

Love dey o boss....
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by viclawz(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Freemanan:
Yes I can.
oh I see,so when do you plan on committing yours undecided
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by viclawz(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin" it should've been a diamond heart tho...
no..I think ruby is better tongue
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
viclawz:
oh I see,so when do you plan on committing yours undecided
Actually your sarcasm sucks but let me indulge you.

When u say I can, I Dont mean I will purposely give my life for another when the need doesn't arise. If there is a need or a situation that has no deux ex machina, then I would gladly lay my life for my loved one.
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by viclawz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Actually your sarcasm sucks but let me indulge you.

When u say I can, I Dont mean I will purposely give my life for another when the need doesn't arise. If there is a need or a situation that has no deux ex machina, then I would gladly lay my life for my loved one.
ok I'm been sarcastic...btw I see sarcasm in this comment tho y d hell will u wanna die 4 some1 dats gonna move on with lots of bfs after you re gone....you re not been real.
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
viclawz:
ok I'm been sarcastic...btw I see sarcasm in this comment tho y d hell will u wanna die 4 some1 dats gonna move on with lots of bfs after you re gone....you re not been real.
I will conclude that love is beyond you then....
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by viclawz(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Freemanan:

I will conclude that love is beyond you then....
l love love when its not stupiid.
Re: The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story by AdeniyiA(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
The dead Guy's stupidity sucks...undecided

#Eni tori ele ku arira e b'odorun, egberun ele akoja nibi to BA ku si won a si fi se yeye p'alakori omo lo...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maryam Saw My Gigololo In The Bathroom, See What She Did (pics) / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. / Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.