Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. (6160 Views)

Help! This Churchgirl Is Back Again / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Skooltynz: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good evening nairalanders i feel bad this moment writing this because i feel emotionally blackmailed..

There is this church girl that came to preach to me earlier this year (i wouldnt mention her name) she invited me to her church and i accepted,she took my contacts and started calling me up on Sundays,but here is the thing after attending several of their church meetings i concluded it's not my type of church i don't like their doctrine because it's more like Christ embassy style of teachings so i lost interest..
To make matters worse this girl can call me for Africa,on Sunday mornings she will call ,call,call like 20 missed calls! it was now becoming unbearable,one certain Sunday morning Nepal brought the light late so i decided to charge my phone and quickly rushed to take so i can meet up with morning service,i noticed she called me so many times Amy phone charged on 1 percent embarassed.i no longer understand again,even Jehovah's witnesses do not disturb this way.this girl will come to my workplace expecting me to stop work and come to church during weekdays and the thing is she is very stubborn and never gives up,not like i am not interested in Godly things but i want a different church,but this girl thinks her church is the best for me..

Last week she came to my workplace so i used the opportunity to clear her and tell her my mind fully,she kept on insisting she talk to me almost one hour,i don't want to hurt she is doing Gods work,so i gave her all the audience.

This evening she came again to my workplace for Thursday prayer meeting,i told her it wouldn't be able to make it that i have a lot of work to do,she kept insisting stubbornly so i had to snub her all through with a frowned face ,she even almost cried And left afterwards. ,this made me to wonder why is it such a big deal i must be a full member of her church?and why is she over emotional about the whole thing,i feel so bad now because i feel i was rude to a preacher was i wrong?
Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
You must make heaven by fire by force!!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
grin
Op,you don buy wahala..

But I no too see any big problem for here cha....I don pass through similar scenarios for Christ embassy members hand for school that year na cheesy. So tay if dem find me come hostel that year,na fence I come dey jump pass,just to hide sad. Sister Grace and sister joy,na them cheesy. Two ekpan flies wey wor kill me throway that year for poly grin. Come on,must I leave my church and come to yours? undecided.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Abfinest007(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Very easy to chase her away.here is the tips start teasing her ,I mean u should ask her out and make sure you disturb her with calls too .that way she will be the one running from you

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by EmptyGarden(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na so one use take advantage of me o, way back... I was used repeatedly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by helinues: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Be a man and act like one.

For how long would you continue allowing her to be disturbing your peace?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by DaddyRochie1642: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Chai,

She is slowly falling in love grin

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by slawormiir: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni make a move to bang that baby girl..

If her mind nor dey then she go discharge
ucheheart:
Next time she knocks on your door, just make sure you are stack naked before you open the door, trust me, you will not see her again that is if she is not in love with you.

Ogbeni.....don't be surprised that baby girl will jump on bros op's dickkk

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by DaddyRochie1642: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Na so one use take advantage of me o, way back... I was used repeatedly.

Tell us what happened grin

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by malikombi(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Just tell her you want her to be your sex partner. Anytime she call or come around, reiterate it to her but deep down in your heart, you don't mean it. She would avoid you like plaque

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by EmptyGarden(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Tell us what happened grin
See them, una no dey tire for bedroom gist. You better give your life to Christ o.

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by obinna58(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
coolIt was revealed that you're are her husband so she's trying to prepare you in the God's way. cool

12 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by ucheheart(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Next time she knocks on your door, just make sure you are stack naked before you open the door, trust me, you will not see her again that is if she is not in love with you.

11 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Skooltynz:
Good evening nairalanders i feel bad this moment writing this because i feel emotionally blackmailed..

There is this church girl that came to preach to me earlier this year (i wouldnt mention her name) she invited me to her church and i accepted,she took my contacts and started calling me up on Sundays,but here is the thing after attending several of their church meetings i concluded it's not my type of church i don't like their doctrine because it's more like Christ embassy style of teachings so i lost interest..
To make matters worse this girl can call me for Africa,on Sunday mornings she will call ,call,call like 20 missed calls! it was now becoming unbearable,one certain Sunday morning Nepal brought the light late so i decided to charge my phone and quickly rushed to take so i can meet up with morning service,i noticed she called me so many times Amy phone charged on 1 percent embarassed.i no longer understand again,even Jehovah's witnesses do not disturb this way.this girl will come to my workplace expecting me to stop work and come to church during weekdays and the thing is she is very stubborn and never gives up,not like i am not interested in Godly things but i want a different church,but this girl thinks her church is the best for me..

Last week she came to my workplace so i used the opportunity to clear her and tell her my mind fully,she kept on insisting she talk to me almost one hour,i don't want to hurt she is doing Gods work,so i gave her all the audience.

This evening she came again to my workplace for Thursday prayer meeting,i told her it wouldn't be able to make it that i have a lot of work to do,she kept insisting stubbornly so i had to snub her all through with a frowned face ,she even almost cried And left afterwards. ,this made me to wonder why is it such a big deal i must be a full member of her church?and why is she over emotional about the whole thing,i feel so bad now because i feel i was rude to a preacher was i wrong?

next time she comes, tell her:"SISTA, I have converted to being a Muslim... walai bilai if you come again, i will deall with you Boko Haram style!"

7 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Jamahyel(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
ucheheart:
lmao nairaland sweet abeg. I no fit stop to dey laugh

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
you no go change am for the girl....dey dere dey jonze!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Olumighty123(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Skooltynz:

This one don enter Christ embassy soul winners hand, you never see anything grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Olumighty123(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jamahyel:
lmao nairaland sweet abeg. I no fit stop to dey laugh

I burst into laughter when I read that quote. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Jamahyel(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Olumighty123:

I burst into laughter when I read that quote. cheesy
i swr boss

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Vinnie2000(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
OP..
I suspect that the Girl wants you to be her Boyfriend!!
In most of diz Newbie Pentecostal churches, They order the Females to MARRY ONLY CHURCH MEMBERS! undecided
Dat year when I track one Fine Babe, dats how she almost Force me to join Protocol unit for dier Church! sad cheesy cheesy
So She wants to Lure you to become a member..

If u know u don't like her,
Better Take a Strong Stand and tell her Off!

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by WibusJaga: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2021

A female shouldn't be going to such lengths to cajole a male to attend church. I perceive the girl has ulterior motives. Learn to say NO when necessary. Very important.

8 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by brosom(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
She's in love with you..!

Nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Not new, I have girls that invites me. Even this evening one said her birthday gift is me attending their special service.

I will always say, it is not written on my forehead that I am an unbeliever. I go for Mass and pray to God, do you also pray to God there. They'll say yes, I'll say if we are for him and not against him, that should be fine. Shey na the same God but, worshipping in different places. Dem go quiet.

Tell am you attend another, abi because she be woman?

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by flokii: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
@OP You can't block her number or what exactly do you want from us?

Why will someone be forcing you to do something against your wish and you'd be there quiet, dying in silence.. you better use your head and tell that choking spirit to disembark.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by OnlineArchitect: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Say no more she's in love

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by MickzyDonald: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
GoldenJAT:
You must make heaven by fire by force!!
Abeg free the man o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Homeboiy: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Lol see what I did to one on Sunday

She said she doesn’t like Catholics but she want make I come to her new generation church.

I said ok

On Sunday morning I dey inside my church , she call me tire I no pick

Afternoon reach she call I pick tell her say MTN network was bad that morning that the call is not connecting.

I even invite her to my house that very moment.

Now we reach agreement say

She go come sleep for my house on Saturday night then on Sunday morning we go to her church together.

If she no come, no church
And we go knack o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Truvelisback(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Skooltynz:

The girl has feelings for u. It's likely she wants to have a relationship with u. Infact she loves u, not just because she wants u to be their member or to be committed to their church activities.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Vickkymanny: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
malikombi:
Just tell her you want her to be your sex partner. Anytime she call or come around, reiterate it to her but deep down in your heart, you don't mean it. She would avoid you like plaque
those kind of girl can even use toto to get him to cum to their church.

10 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by dan9ice(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Op tell her that you wanna sleep with her or you wanna date her, then see her reactions..

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Charmingrascal(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maybe some of these Churches give their members some sort of fund if they bring new member.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Maybe some of these Churches give their members some sort of fund if they bring new member.

Not Funds, really!!
But It raises dier Status/ranking in the Church as per 'Sister Agatha has won lots of Soul to the Ministry'.. smiley

Also, some has been told Dat for Marriage, u MUST Either locate a Brother in d Church or Bring ur Boyfriend/Crush to d Ministry!

I discovered dis from one Pretty Dominion City babe I was tracking doz days!
He take style pain me say I didn't Docck d babe.. cool cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) / Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? / Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.