Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband (1074 Views)

. / How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by boboLIL(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2015
My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband

A 31-year-old husband, Mr Femi Fajuyi, is seeking the dissolution of his 12-year-old marriage to his wife, Dupe, over alleged adultery.

It was reported that Femi, who resides at Ita-Eku, off Ado-Ekiti Local Government Secretariat, approached an Ado-Ekiti customary court and told the court that he warned his wife against any relationship with his brother’s wife, but she failed to heed his warnings.

The plaintiff, also a father of three, alleged before the court that his brother’s wife was introducing his wife to different men.

He said that his wife was in the habit of leaving the house and not returning for days.

According to him, “there was a day my father told me that he saw my wife with another man coming out of a hotel.”

Femi said that after then, he told his wife to pack out of his house and she did.

He prayed the court to dissolve the marriage and grant him the custody of the three children.

But the respondent, Dupe, 27, denied the allegations levelled against her, saying her husband wanted her to relocate to his family house, but she refused.

She said that her husband would abandon her and the children for several days without bothering about their welfare.
Dupe said that she never patronised any hotel as alleged by her husband, adding that she had to relocate to her aunt’s house when she had a quarrel with her husband.

She said that when she returned to her matrimonial home, her husband beat her, broke one of her legs and packed out her belongings.

“I told my husband that I could no longer live in his parents’ house, because they are the cause of our problem, but my husband refused to listen to me,” she said.

Dupe said that her husband got married to another woman barely a month after she left his house who took custody of her children.

She, therefore, prayed the court to grant her the custody of the children, namely Favour, 10, Lekan, 8, and Precious, 3, years respectively.

President of the court, Mrs. Foluke Oyeleye, after hearing from the parties, adjourned the case till November 9 for judgement.
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by falconey(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2015
well well what do we have here?
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by agarawu23(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2015
no matter the offense of the lady, the mam should be ashamed of himself for getting married and having babies in his family house. Some families can't frustrate you eh!
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by Cutehector(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2015
Lol on d last day wen ur case is being adjourned for another one thousand years befor d throne of God....

Oya shakiti bobo...
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 07, 2015
cry embarassed
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2015
And most people think marriage = happily ever after.

The husband is coming across the shadiest if what she's saying is true about him marrying someone else. That at least could be proven over the other accusations being thrown back & forth
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by olumide81(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2015
A woman will only be influenced to do what she has intention of doing, coz the thought of opening your legs is one process that is suppose to require a handful of emotional commitment........ You may not know how lucky you are if you are able to find the rib of your rib as a man.... God help we men

1 Like

Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2015
This is quite confusingsadsadsad
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
And most people think marriage = happily ever after.

The husband is coming across the shadiest if what she's saying is true about him marrying someone else. That at least could be proven over the other accusations being thrown back & forth

I just hope someday i ll see a good thing about marriage.

Personally, i think it aint worth it.
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by ARABICAN(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2015
31 - 12 = 19

27 - 12 = 15

19 + 15 = 34

You were just getting ripe and did not gathered experience, she was not yet an adult even though she might had ripe, she didn't know what it takes to be under one man, catch them young doesn't pay most times
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by bewla(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2015
oluwa my God
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2015
PuciPrince:

I just hope someday i ll see a good thing about marriage.

Personally, i think it aint worth it.

I also feel it just complicates things. A life partner without a label, just sounds less complicated. But then again, different strokes for different folks. Some have the Disney mentality & the rose coloured glasses to match.
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by CaroLyner(f): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2015
dont even know wat to say
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by viclawz(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2015
Marriage and its palava..sometimes I wonder if.... lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by viclawz(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2015
CaroLyner:
dont even know wat to say
well you just did tongue
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by Cybertext(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
This na One chance o....so the nigg* married a girl of 15years old ?
Re: My Brother’s Wife Introduces My Wife To Men – Husband by kizzken(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
who are we going to believe nw? accusations and counter accusation, anyway if they both want dissolution of their marriage the court should grant it to them.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Takes Her Daughter To A Brothel / Worse Embarrassment That Can Happen To Anyone On Her Wedding Day. / Everyone Isn't Doing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.