Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife (39079 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
There is this lady I met when I was in d university. We started as friends and later became sex partners. After some time I kept distance from her cos I felt she was making me lose concentration n she always give it to me, she would call me crying dat no man as ever satisfy her sexually like I do and can't afford to lose me. I left her for about 4years and found her again after I graduated n started working, and now am ready to marry her as my wife but she keeps saying she can't be my wife but will keep having sex with me even when she marry someone else. she just love my dick or what? And she still showers me with gift without collecting from me. Am confused o!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
My Guy you are the Handy man! Always available whenever she's Horney and needs satisfaction But just not good enough for Marriage

156 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Lordskyes(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol...
Maybe you get God of war dick naw...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by libertyfather(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
You are the polisher wink , good AD you go see some customer here

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by tungstar(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Then u just an intimacy gadget to her.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by anochuko01(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
op, look up!! yeah, that's your destiny flying away.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol. Serpent satan don send woman to tie u down. Well be enjoying urself and be giving her showers of blessing from ur rod of iron. Or better still, give her belle so marriage can show.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by JanuaryTempest(f): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Maybe you're only good for one thing & one thing only, the sex. Other than that, worthless.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
But I'm handsome and many other cute ladies want me for real

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Lattop(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mr intimacy gadget run 4 ur Lifegrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by KELVINXY: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
I kinda like that lady.

Op can't u just have fun?
anyways I guess that pvssy taste too gud that it made my nigga want to settle down grin grin

31 Likes

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Sunexy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Maybe ur dicck is the only handsome tin uv got...go find better babe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Lekan111(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Is not easy for her to leave you there is a bond already (sexual bond) no wonder bible says you shall be in one spirit after sex premarital sex give you eternal guilt i know some people here can testify you will just remember your past and feel bad but is not too late to turn to the lord i wish you well

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by AVRecruit: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
the counsel of the marine kingdom against ur life shall not stand in Jesus name. Amen. Are u sure she is not using u or ur parts for witchcraft? Better be careful.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
AVRecruit:
the counsel of the marine kingdom against ur life shall not stand in Jesus name. Amen. Are u sure she is not using u or ur parts for witchcraft? Better be careful.
Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Dotwillis1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Enjoy it while it last
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
AVRecruit:
She is not possesed
Even me I'm not an ordinary person

4 Likes

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Eliass: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
she likes ur pipe cus it has curve (in reminisce voice)

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by AVRecruit: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
adeobaagoro1:

She is not possesed
Even me I'm not an ordinary person

are u sure she is not harvesting ur sperm to some coven power. the sex may be great but she is not a godly woman to refuse marriage. there's always a hotter better godly babe. dump the babe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by agarawu23(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Don't blv that crap when ladies tell you they enjoy your dicck more undecided

Tell her to swear with the holy book if you are the only one she is fvcking (despite u having the dickk she enjoys most). These set of ladies are confused set who don't know what they really want.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Humblegoodman(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Stop forming confused. You know wassup.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by tayo60(f): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
She is sucking away ur life small small. By d time u realise whats up, it will b too late for you.

8 Likes

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by refiner(f): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
u should be ashamed of ur silly self......

5 Likes

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Keep chopping but just keep this on your right mind... most girls are possessed. When e go happen, O ga eme ghi voooom na anya.

2 Likes

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by hottest111: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some girls are cheerful givers while some girls re bent on keepin their virginity, even Moses cannot part their legs. There's dis girl i knw, she's not hard to get, she's hard to bang,, ..as in ehe, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for any guy to pass thru her kitty-cat

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by onadana: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
And you keep enjoying it...
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Tadephilip(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
contunu fuvking her bro she will learn soon.
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Evry guy"s wish in life..

Dats waht u are complainin abt? shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by Victorchuks4(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
End time sex
Re: She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife by sotall(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2016

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) / I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.