Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man (6359 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by dexcira(f): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Aaaaww!!!!!!
Happy Sunday to you too sweery.
Hope you doing fly.
. Yes lv smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by IamLEGEND1: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
dexcira:
. Yes lv smiley
Well....don't do what I wouldn't do.
keep the "Sunday fun day" stuff to a bare minimum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by sparkleboy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin cheesy angry grin grin grin

Na naija man this funny OP cast like this?

Chei!!!!!! Naija men don suffer.
Anyway it's a reflection of the society in which we live.
Most of this your views are exaggerated and might be that of the people you surround yourself with.
As the Yoruba's will say, Egbe eye leye wo to! cheesy. grin Birds of the same.............................
You deserve the kind of people you move with.
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by dexcira(f): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Well....don't do what I wouldn't do.
keep the "Sunday fun day" stuff to a bare minimum.
. Sure swerry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by mstik(f): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
If you had read the introduction to the write up, you'll see that I did not just put this to offend or insult men. It was just something to show the men how we ladies feel when they generalise or stereotype us as greedy, money lovers, whores and other nasty names they attach to us. If you can remember, I said none of us are perfect. Of course not all Nigerian men can be like this, this is something to just rile them up. And like you said, it's only the guilty ones that would get offended and come here to spew their venom.
cc coolzeal
shona2487:
Hmmmm, most Naija men are just the way the Op described them, most naija ladies r terribly vain nd can nag for Asia. If we go on and on about who started what or who made who become what, we would argue for years. I feel that post like this shld be used to check ourselves nd see where we av fallen short of perfection and try to make it better. The term "All" which d op used to generalize d issue can be ignored. I've seen post by guys written d same way, even a comment on here labeling all ladies as fools. If as a man I feel none of these in any way refer to me I wld move on nd even if I av to comment I wld do so in such a way dt I won't appear like my nerve is being pricked. As a lady I know that some of us r good at driving a good man insane because we wnt him to mirror the image in our head. It's best we all check ourselves instead of gettn mad @ nerve hitting posts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by mstik(f): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Truth is bitter. Deal with it smiley
Like I said, feel free to get angry.
Fireson:

Why you dey waste your time? Ashewo dey marry? Or you go marry ashewo nii undecided? Op dey console her self cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by Fireson: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
mstik:
Truth is bitter. Deal with it smiley
Like I said, feel free to get angry.

Console yourself by yourself cheesy....... I'm so catching my fun dear .... Angry keh? cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
mstik:
If you had read the introduction to the write up, you'll see that I did not just put this to offend or insult men. It was just something to show the men how we ladies feel when they generalise or stereotype us as greedy, money lovers, whores and other nasty names they attach to us. If you can remember, I said none of us are perfect. Of course not all Nigerian men can be like this, this is something to just rile them up. And like you said, it's only the guilty ones that would get offended and come here to spew their venom.
cc coolzeal
lol what a post, I wonder why some boys took it serious. You are what you attract most of the time. If the naija guys you have been dating have been treating you like a whoree maybe it's time for you to look into the mirror :-). most of the time guys treat you according to what/who you are, so I don't see why you would want a sane guy to treat a prostitutee like a queen meanwhile the real sweet naija ladies are enjoying their relationships.
elantracy hmmmmm I agree with you.
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by Joy1706(f): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Richardonald:
Instead of u girls to be pleading for we men,u are saying trash,ok don't marry naija guy,maybe u will go cameroon or ivorycoast if their men will leave their queen and marry greedy sluts like u....and to END IT the other girl say she will be waiting for her brazillian bf..blonde and sexy brazillian girls still dey single not to talk of black bitches..
Wow! Listen to yourself and u say the op is wrong? OP don't forget nigerian men are also verbally abusive. Case in point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by khia: 2:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Richardonald:
Instead of u girls to be pleading for we men,u are saying trash,ok don't marry naija guy,maybe u will go cameroon or ivorycoast if their men will leave their queen and marry greedy sluts like u....and to END IT the other girl say she will be waiting for her brazillian bf..blonde and sexy brazillian girls still dey single not to talk of black bitches..

I'm not Nigerian but that's a bit much with the black bit.ches comment don't you think?
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by dexcira(f): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Aaaaww!!!!!!
Happy Sunday to you too sweery.
Hope you doing fly.
. Finally I found another way to do it. . Done!! U need proof? undecided grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by Doubleagent008(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
elantraceey:
Lol , I still prefer them though grin

By the way they are not all like that and some of those traits are still exhibit by men all around the globe.
smartest response i hav so far read. Being polygamous in nature is a global thing, being romantic or not is a matter of perspective. What one person finds romantic,anoda finds creepy and wierd.
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by Doubleagent008(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
khia:

I'm not Nigerian but that's a bit much with the black bit.ches comment don't you think?
I'm curious, pls what's your nationality?
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by khia: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Doubleagent008:
I'm curious, pls what's your nationality?

I'm African American.
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by Doubleagent008(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
khia:

I'm African American.
I wonder the country that contributed the 'AFRICAN'. In case u are wondering why the 'drilling',I promise to explain.
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by khia: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Doubleagent008:
I wonder the country that contributed the 'AFRICAN'. In case u are wondering why the 'drilling',I promise to explain.

Explain please.
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by Doubleagent008(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
khia:

Explain please.
most of the female responses had an undertone of emotion in it. But yours came across to me as a calm one steering towards evoking a logical rather than emotional tussle. Having an 'f' to ur monicker and seeing ur first response made me curious.
So miss statisfied enough to answer me now?
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by torqque7(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
mstik:
My post hit this nerve big time!!! grin grin grin

Keep quiet joor and bring yourself here let's go and let me pay your bride price and spoil you silly with love and romance and show you that Nigerian men could be heaven on earth..but just get ready to give me 50 children o all boys undecided undecided
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by khia: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Doubleagent008:

Any country in west Africa that sold my ancestors into slavery, take your pick.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by CheedyJ(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2017
mstik:
I beg to differ @bolded.
That assertion is wrong! You men are the way you are because of your mentality, and probably the way you were brought up. Don't blame Nigerian women for your faults.
So,who brings up a child in Nigeria,isn't it d woman most times? Stop generalizing madam OK....
Re: Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2017
ok. smiley thanks fi the advice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. / I Earn 30,000 A Week For Been A Male Stripper / How Can I Become Emotionless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.