Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. (7779 Views)

Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / PHOTO: Go Girl! Go Girl!! Go Girl!!! / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 6:06pm On May 13, 2009
GUYS O,

IF UR BABY ASKS YOU FOR MONEY TO BUY THE KOKO COMPETITION FORM, WHAT WILL U DO? WOULD U CONSENT TO HER TAKING PART IN SUCH COMPETITION.

AS FOR ME O,IF SHE SHLD ASK,THEN SHE WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH DBANJ OR HIS DOG EVER AFTER.

THAT MEANS THAT SHE WANTS U TO ALLOW TO HER XPOSE HER YANSH TO ANOTHER MAN.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 13, 2009
Why not? tongue
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ElRazur: 6:09pm On May 13, 2009
@ OP, why are you feeling insecure for? Do you not trust your woman? Or do you think the artist sleeps with every woman who lust after them?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by sleekdoc: 6:15pm On May 13, 2009
iv been waitin for some1 to start a topic on this
@ topic
i dont know any chics that cannot afford 5k, or that think 5m prize money is such a big deal, so i cant ans ur question

@ ibkaye

does this mean uv already bought the form? nawa for this dbanj o
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 6:16pm On May 13, 2009
ElRazur:

@ OP, why are you feeling insecure for? Do you not trust your woman? Or do you think the artist sleeps with every woman who lust after them?

I BELIEVE U ARE EDUCATED AND CAN READ WELL.I SAID IF

OR DO U READ WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by yme1(f): 6:17pm On May 13, 2009
the world we live in is a competition itself undecided
so if that is what she wants i will gladly give her my support in anyway that i can smiley
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2009
ElRazur:

Pally, atimes there is trust and atimes there is temptation. Why wag the bone infront of the dog if u know u don't want it to eat? Not that i'm saying the Op's babe or the artists will do it, but atimes its better not to allow such a thing to occur than allowing it nd then regretting later.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ElRazur: 6:19pm On May 13, 2009
charles316:

I BELIEVE U ARE EDUCATED AND CAN READ WELL.I SAID IF

OR DO U READ WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED?

No I aint. I only had primary six education. smiley

My question was based on what you asked, How hard is it to understand that?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ElRazur: 6:21pm On May 13, 2009
klassyguy:

Pally, atimes there is trust and atimes there is temptation. Why wag the bone infront of the dog if u know u don't want it to eat? Not that i'm saying the Op's babe or the artists will do it, but atimes its better not to allow such a thing to occur than allowing it nd then regretting later.

I see what you mean, and your reasons for saying so. I personally do not have a problem with my woman going to such shows. A few men getting over-worked and jealous for nothing and hence have a belief that their woman is up to something. This is evident in the OP's statement of how "he would leave the woman and ask her to move with the artist".

Can a woman not have fun any more without her partner getting worked out over it?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 6:22pm On May 13, 2009
ElRazur:

No I aint. I only had primary six education. smiley

My question was based on what you asked, How hard is it to understand that?
SORRY MADAM
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 13, 2009
sleekdoc:

@ ibkaye

does this mean uv already bought the form? nawa for this dbanj o
Lol, not at all.

You nko?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ElRazur: 6:25pm On May 13, 2009
charles316:

SORRY MADAM

'Makes no flipping sense. smiley Try not to come out guns blazing next time if you wont stand by it to the end. smiley
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by JJYOU: 6:27pm On May 13, 2009
@ OP, + others what is koko mansions. some of u forget there are ghanians and other nationals here.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 6:27pm On May 13, 2009
ElRazur:

'Makes no flipping sense. smiley Try not to come out guns blazing next time if you wont stand by it to the end. smiley
MAY GOD HELP U.I KNOW SAY U WANT FIGHT.AM NOT INTERESTED.PEACE
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 6:32pm On May 13, 2009
KOKO MANSION IS A TV REALITY SHOW.I DONT UNDERSTAND D SENSE IN IT.BUT I KNOW THEY WINNER STANDS TO GET THE FF

5M
A CAR
GIFTS
WILL GO WITH DBANJ TO SHOW WITHIN AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA.WILL FEATURE IN DBANJ NEW VIDEO.

MY GUY,D TRUTH IS DBANJ IS A SEX HUNGRY GUY LIKE TUFACE.VERY SOON WE GO DEY COUNT IM PIKIN.LIKE THIS

TUFACE 7 CHILDREN DBANJ ,

TUFACE 7 GOALS DBANJ ,
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ElRazur: 6:32pm On May 13, 2009
charles316:

MAY GOD HELP U.I KNOW SAY U WANT FIGHT.AM NOT INTERESTED.PEACE

Dude. No one is "fighting you" my original questions directed at you makes sense. You instead proceed to come at me with some dubious line. I suppose my questions hit the nail on the head, I mean, if you aint probably insecure, why your comments about leaving her and what not? All just because she goes to watch a show! That is what you should have addressed, instead of what you posted before. smiley
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by sleekdoc: 6:33pm On May 13, 2009
ibkaye:

Lol, not at all.

You nko?

me ke, i'm a guy now!
sometimes i wonder what the hype is all about this dbanj sef, but he's my boy sha, very funny, sometimes lousy dude.
so do u personally know anyone who has registered?
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 6:33pm On May 13, 2009
KOKO MANSION IS A TV REALITY SHOW.I DONT UNDERSTAND D SENSE IN IT.BUT I KNOW THEY WINNER STANDS TO GET THE FF

5M
A CAR
GIFTS
WILL GO  WITH DBANJ TO SHOW WITHIN AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA.WILL FEATURE IN DBANJ NEW VIDEO.

MY GUY,D TRUTH IS DBANJ IS A SEX HUNGRY GUY LIKE TUFACE.VERY SOON WE GO DEY COUNT IM PIKIN.LIKE THIS

TUFACE 7 CHILDREN DBANJ

TUFACE 7 GOALS  DBANJ    
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ElRazur: 6:34pm On May 13, 2009
charles316:

5M
A CAR
GIFTS
WILL GO  WITH DBANJ TO SHOW WITHIN AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA.WILL FEATURE IN DBANJ NEW VIDEO.

TUFACE 7 CHILDREN DBANJ ,  

TUFACE 7 GOALS  DBANJ ,  

You know there is what is called "scripting" in tv these days?

I suppose there lies your problem - dbanj is sex hungry - If you trust your woman and take care of her, then you probably have nothing to worry about. smiley
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 13, 2009
sleekdoc:

me ke, i'm a guy now!
sometimes i wonder what the hype is all about this dbanj sef, but he's my boy sha, very funny, sometimes lousy dude.
so do u personally know anyone who has registered?

Nope
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 6:38pm On May 13, 2009
@ELRAZUR,
U  ARE A KID.THATS WHY U THINK D WAY U DO.THIS THREAD IS NOT CENTRED ON ME AND U LIKE U WANT TO TURN IT TO.  PEACE
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 6:39pm On May 13, 2009
i guess its so easy to say `i would allow her to take part`
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ElRazur: 6:41pm On May 13, 2009
charles316:

@ELRAZUR,
U  ARE A KID.THATS WHY U THINK D WAY U DO.THIS THREAD IS NOT CENTRED ON ME AND U LIKE U WANT TO TURN IT TO.  PEACE

WTF You started a thread, you are getting responses, what more do you want? A flipping Gold medal and a ticket to Kokomansion? smiley
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 6:43pm On May 13, 2009
ELZARUS,

ADVICE UR GIRL TO TAKE PART IN D COMPETITION.(THATS IF U HV A GIRLFRIEND O AND IF SHE IS FINE O).

BIG MOUTH
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Czarskit(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2009
~ This Thread is bleeped! ~My Grandmum just applied online. My gal will rather sit @ home with me & cheer grandma to victory. ~ tongue
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by Joey82(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2009
koko mansion is just like any other beauty pageant/reality show.
d banj may really b sex hungry but this is a reality show in front of cameras,
he cant sleep with any of em girls until show's over.
so dont go fearing, give ur chick d damn dough if she's beautifuk and have got brains.
u'll b proud when she smiles out with 5m with a brand new car.
what i dont understand is the diamond ring to b given her by dbanj, does it mean he'll b proposing to her? wink
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2009
From wat i read in the TV/movies section about the KOKO Manshion whatever, what i can deduce is that the guy is looking for a new babe to use nd dump for the next year. only God knows how many of them he go poke b4 the show ends. For once i agree with charlie. the winner of the show gets a ring, a car, and 1 year galivanting with him both inside nd outside naija. which guy will feel secure with that seeing his babe on TV with another man?

The annoying thing is that u'll see some of our naija girls falling over themselves to get the form. girls who are meant to be respectable and be good wife materials, subjecting themselves so low. Later dem go dey vex say dem boyfriends dey jealous.

Honestly if my babe goes for this kinda show, i'll just tell her that once she enters the mansion, she should close the door nd know that she has closed the door to my heart. not to be opened for her ever again.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by charles316: 7:37pm On May 13, 2009
klassyguy:

From wat i read in the TV/movies section about the KOKO Manshion whatever, what i can deduce is that the guy is looking for a new babe to use nd dump for the next year. For once i agree with charlie. the winner of the show gets a ring, a car, and 1 year galivanting with him both inside nd outside naija. which guy will feel secure with that seeing his babe on TV with another man?

The annoying thing is that u'll see our naija girls falling over themselves to get the form. gilrs who are meant to be respectable and be good wife materials.

THANKS MY GUY.MAYBE THEY DIDNT UNDERSTAND ME.HOW WILL A MAN FEEL SEEING DBANJ AND HIS BABE ON TV TO EVERY SHOW IN AND OUT OF NAIJA.HE WILL BE BASICALLY DATING HER.COS THEY GET TO STAY TOGETHER FOR OVER 5HRS EACH DAY.I DON`T EXPECT ANY GIRL WHO IS INTERESTED IN D SHOW TO AGREE WITH ME COS SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS FROM D SHOW.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ElRazur: 7:39pm On May 13, 2009
klassyguy:

From wat i read in the TV/movies section about the KOKO Manshion whatever, what i can deduce is that the guy is looking for a new babe to use nd dump for the next year. only God knows how many of them he go poke b4 the show ends. For once i agree with charlie. the winner of the show gets a ring, a car, and 1 year galivanting with him both inside nd outside naija. which guy will feel secure with that seeing his babe on TV with another man?

Don't believe everything you read!
I suppose it depends on what kind of relationship exist between the woman going in there, and her man on the outside. Personally, I have nothing to be insecure about. smiley
Also, some of these ladies may just be in it for the fun of it, or for the extra large cheese that comes with it. It do not necessarily mean, the winner will have sex with him in my opinion.

klassyguy:

The annoying thing is that u'll see some of our naija girls falling over themselves to get the form. girls who are meant to be respectable and be good wife materials. Later dem go dey vex say dem boyfriends dey jealous.

Why is it annoying? He is an artist and a face on tv, it is normal for ladies to trip over him. Respectable or not, ladies likes a rich, handsome and young man.
I really do not see the problem to be honest, a few man wants to Bleep Hallie Berrie, Janet Jackson, Genieve, etc. It do not mean they will get their chance.  Just my two cents.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2009
charles316:

THANKS MY GUY.MAYBE THEY DIDNT UNDERSTAND ME.HOW WILL A MAN FEEL SEEING DBANJ AND HIS BABE ON TV TO EVERY SHOW IN AND OUT OF NAIJA.HE WILL BE BASICALLY DATING HER.COS THEY GET TO STAY TOGETHER FOR OVER 5HRS EACH DAY.I DON`T EXPECT ANY GIRL WHO IS INTERESTED IN D SHOW TO AGREE WITH ME COS SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS FROM D SHOW.

That is to show u how cheap some girls can get.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by ElRazur: 7:41pm On May 13, 2009
charles316:

THANKS MY GUY.MAYBE THEY DIDNT UNDERSTAND ME.HOW WILL A MAN FEEL SEEING DBANJ AND HIS BABE ON TV TO EVERY SHOW IN AND OUT OF NAIJA.HE WILL BE BASICALLY DATING HER.COS THEY GET TO STAY TOGETHER FOR OVER 5HRS EACH DAY.I DON`T EXPECT ANY  GIRL WHO IS INTERESTED IN D SHOW TO AGREE WITH ME COS SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS FROM D SHOW.

Why do you keep shouting?

Anyhow, just because you feel insecure is why it is hard for you to see the point I am making. Staying together for 5hours or so in front of camera, and hanging with Dbanj does not equates to the girl dating him. I am personally not a fan of his, but then I really cannot see what the fuss is about.
Re: Would U Allow Your Girl Go For Koko Mansion. by klassyguy(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2009
ElRazur:

Don't believe everything you read!
I suppose it depends on what kind of relationship exist between the woman going in there, and her man on the outside. Personally, I have nothing to be insecure about. smiley
Also, some of these ladies may just be in it for the fun of it, or for the extra large cheese that comes with it. It do not necessarily mean, the winner will have sex with him in my opinion.

Why is it annoying? He is an artist and a face on tv, it is normal for ladies to trip over him. Respectable or not, ladies likes a rich, handsome and young man.
I really do not see the problem to be honest, a few man wants to Bleep Hallie Berrie, Janet Jackson, Genieve, etc. It do not mean they will get their chance.  Just my two cents.

Yeah i get ur point. but like i said b4, its better not to wag the bone if u don't want the dog to eat. u might think that she's i there for the fun, whereas something  else might happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? / September Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) / If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.