Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,973 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC (49091 Views)

Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A / Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by mindtricks: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Caution!

Both those calling for seccession, and those asking for force to be used to stop them may just heading for very serious issues which might end up too difficult to manage.

Wisdom should prevail.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Goodnight....

oniovo you better ignore this folk.. very stupid set of humans.. imagine one calling Niger Delta Minorities Garbage.. wat nonsense..
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by EternalTruths: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Goodboiy:

May Thunder Fire that your ugly mouth for calling Any Niger Delta minority as Garbage.. You re mad...is it by Force.. Can't you go without forcing others. Have been seeing your ranting on this forum ... Greedy set of humans

How many times will Biafrans tell you that only willing tribes will join

You are beginning to love Biafra. grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
I think you're rather the greedy fool.The Hausas categorically told you guys that the oil belongs to them and there's nothing a bastard like you can do about it!Since you've chosen to die like a coward than to live like a man,we shall see.Coward!
Goodboiy:

May Thunder Fire that your ugly mouth for calling Any Niger Delta minority as Garbage.. You re mad...is it by Force.. Can't you go without forcing others. Have been seeing your ranting on this forum ... Greedy set of humans

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by dantori(m): 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:
….Seeks Immediate Dialogue With S/East Representatives and Leaders.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says it is deeply concerned about the unfolding political events and developments in the South East and South South of Nigeria.

The PDP also stated that it is not comfortable with the methods being applied by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government in handling of restive youths in the South South and South East geo-political zones, who are agitating under the Biafra movement, and urged the President to personally intervene as the matter affects the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

The party said it is concerned that the Federal Government and its agencies have failed to approach the situation with the inclusiveness and seriousness it deserves, but have instead been resorting to the use of security forces.

PDP National Youth Leader, Hon. Abdullahi MaiBasira said in a statement on Saturday that President Buhari and his party should be held to account for the escalation of the agitation, which threatens the unity and national security interests of Nigeria as an indivisible entity.

The PDP also urged the ruling party to ensure and guarantee an inclusive administration that will promote harmony among all sections of the country.

The party further notes the seemingly lack of any clear-cut policy direction that concerns the development, mainstreaming and inclusion of young people in the country by the Federal Government, a worrisome issue that brings to question APC’s campaign promise to generate and give 3 million jobs annually to Nigerian Youths.

“The fact that none of the President’s ministerial appointees confirmed by Senate is below 40 years also puts to question APC’s belief for the next generation of leaders, mentorship and transfer of responsibility. So far, the resultant effect of this lack of clear-cut policy is the stagnation of the economy and laying-off of thousands of people from their jobs.

“Rather than the use of force as an option which usually fails as a solution in this type of self inflicted socio political problem, President Buhari should as a matter of national interest and practical necessity, make haste to call representatives and leaders of the South East for discussions before the situation deteriorates”, the party said.

The PDP said President Buhari and his party should know that sidelining any section of the country is bound to generate unhealthy relations among all integral parts of the Nigerian people.

The party said that cohesion, development, prosperity and unity should be paramount in government policy and warned that unless and until all sections of the country are accommodated, certain sections will experience civil tension and agitations as a means of expressing their discontent.

“Finally, as young people who believe in the present and future stability of Nigeria; we urge President Buhari to see himself as the father of the nation and try to open his heart to all by carrying everybody along and through that, create enabling environment for peace, progress and development in the interest of all”, the statement said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/biafra-pdp-cautions-buhari-apc/

Rubbish did they remember BIAFRA during GEJ suddenly they become hypocritical Cos It's Buhari, Jonathan that was their supposed kinsman no give them Biafra what makes this enemies of the state think PMB will?
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by EternalTruths: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Goodboiy:

oniovo you better ignore this folk.. very stupid set of humans.. imagine one calling Niger Delta Minorities Garbage.. wat nonsense..

You think Akwa Ibom and Cross River will join Nigerdelta republic undecided

How many Mnonos joined Boro.? None

Find out the tribe of the last Biafran President. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Onyiido: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
rexbuton:
Pdp has reduced itself to tribal ludo
Lies of the season

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You are not part of Biafra so fvck off. Good luck with your Nigeria. After we leave with the aniomas in delta state, you can keep fighting with ijaws for all I care.

Thank God you Acknowledged that.. but don't call any SS tribe garbage.. because you re not in anyway better than Them.. @Bolded keep fooling Yourself.. Keep dreaming as no Urhobo man or Itsekiri Man will Fight his Ijaw Brother. never.. oya vamus
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by MORNDEW(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
JustOzito:
I wonder y dis government find it hard to accept and correct their mistakes. If a certain group of pple are agitating for their freedom it simply means that they are nt been treated fairly. In academics we have the highest cut off mark making it difficult for the easterners to enroll in federal schools but in politics we ar given d least recognition. I support biafra cos I like my freedom.
And as for those ex and present governors dat ar looting our funds and enriching their pockets the day of reckoning is near. The sun shall rise. Proudly Biafran.
abeg o, was all these problems not there wen Jonathan was President? Why did he not correct them? Pls enlighten me.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
In the 100 years,Niigeria will still be ravaged with power failure,bad road,poor educational system etc because the country is a curse to her citizens.
vamsexy:

We luv nigeria cos we are nigerians...u gayz can't live in ur land let alone d yorubas comin to take ur land if I get u clear....jus get it into ur block head dat other nigerians are tired of ur noise and empty chest beatin..so we now want u gayz n lesbis to go to ur coun3 simple...biafra imo,anambra,enugu,ebonyi and abia is good to go...no body is holdin u guyz anymore o.we are progressive n forward thinkin Nigerians not some opportunist who wants to benefit in a country dey neva see as ders.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Dozzysamuel(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Keegan:
Shame on PDP.
...shame on ur entire generation, Q

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Dozzysamuel(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Keegan:
Shame on PDP.
...shame on ur entire generation, Qworo-seller!!!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by FreeGlobe(f): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Goodboiy:

Thank God you Acknowledged that.. but don't call any SS tribe garbage.. because you re not in anyway better than Them.. @Bolded keep fooling Yourself.. Keep dreaming as no Urhobo man or Itsekiri Man will Fight his Ijaw Brother. never.. oya vamus
You people should know who you argue, I don't talk for talking sake. All my comments on nairaland are backed up with facts. Perhaps you didnt see what the guy I quoted said about igbos that necessitated my calling his monrity tribe garbage. As for itshekiri fighting with ijaws, here

http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/itsekiri-leaders-accuse-jonathan-of-pursuing-ijaw-agenda/

If you have any honour you should apologize to me.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by ozodimgba(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hahaaaa

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by AnanseK(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
PDP a destructive gang. When they are in government they steal, embezzle , encourage disunity , divide and rule and abuse the law and order. When not in government they support disunity and destruction of the country thru criminal gangs under he name of Biafra.

We know it is not Biafra but PDP trying to destabilize the nation.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Onyiido: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
bulldoza:
PDPïgs should shut da fùck up

Bunch of frustrated LOSERS angry

Biafra my left ball undecided
Mind u that that ur left ball don't get caught on a pitch when they raise their flags. Buhari ought to dialogue $ reach an agreement with them. U never can tell their next line of action, that was how boko haram started while everyone ignored them till it got to this stage. Buhari should thread with caution. Don't want to experience what happened during biafra civil war in d 1960's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Keegan: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dozzysamuel:
...shame on ur entire generation, Qworo-seller!!!

Eleyi ya were ni? You dey mad?
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by EternalTruths: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Onyiido:
Mind u that that ur left ball don't get caught on a pitch when they raise their flags. Buhari ought to dialogue $ reach an agreement with them. U never can tell their next line of action, that was how boko haram started while everyone ignored them till it got to this stage. Buhari should thread with caution. Don't want to experience what happened during biafra civil war in d 1960's

They will be no war but UN Referendum cool

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by BabyGirl32: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Keegan:
Shame on PDP.
Shame on your father for not using condom!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Keep on dreaming!I don't think you've left the shores of Nigeria,If you have,you'll know that what you call development is a mere slum.Wake up!"You dey inside water soap dey enter your eye"!
Freemanan:

Actually sir, the SS is the most developed and rich region. Also the region with the highest federal presence....

Federal Bureau of Statistics should clear your doubt....

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Keegan: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
BabyGirl32:

Shame on my father for not using condom!

Pity the poor fool now, blamed your ashawo mother who can't cover her toto for once.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Just like the USA, IPOB don't negotiate with terrorists as Buhari & Co.. Biafra agitators want Biafra and nothing else cool
u unconsciously calling for genocide in ur south east bt it seems all of u dnt knw|another version of northest abt to b created in south east|
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Onyiido:
Can you please shut da fùck up

What do you know happened in the 1960s
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by nduchucks: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Their leaders who have been identified by DSS should be locked up immediately and tried for treason. Teargas is also a cheap and effective tool to deal with this situation. embarassed
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by mekadinho(f): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
tola9ja:
ediot people
Hahaha, Eyaaaah... e pain u, we knw, no apologies Though.......

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
REFERENDUM!!!

Singing**

Iwe n'ewe anyi oh! Iwe, iwe ah! Iwe.

Onye kpara nwa Agu aka n'odu? Odi ndu, o nwuru anwu!

Kererenke obi!!

Nzogbu nzogbu! Enyimba eyi!

Our leader was jailed instead of dialoguing with him.
Which Igbo leaders? People like rochas should already start applying for assylum in Nigeria!

IN NNAMDI KANU WE TRUST!!!

BUHARI IS THE LAST PRESIDENT OF A UNITED NIGERIA!!!

BIAFRA IS THE HOPE FOR THE YOUTHS! THE NIGERIAN YOUTH HAS NO FUTURE!
even if biafra will be restore somebody like u will nt b aive to see it mark my words
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by abrakhigbe: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
I feel sorry for those fanning the embers of another war,anyone that saw the goriness of the last civil war in Nigeria will not be dreaming to have another one.The solution to a better eastern part of Nigeria is not in a new Biafra, it lies in everyone of us doing the right things at all times,even when no one is watching.
War they say is like love, easy to start but very difficult to stop and you never know how it will end. A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by jomoh: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

What is your stand on Biafra Referendum..?

Bros I wanted to stay away from it but you sound intelligible.

A Biafra referendum is the best way to go.

No country. I repeat no country has ever been the same after forceful separation. Even the one with referendum still find it hard to go.

It took scotland decades of war yet nothing came of it. Even after that it still took them hundreds of years to gain the little they now have.

The Basque Nation and Barcelona in spain are still at it after more than 5decades of civil war.

My view.

Even with referendum, it will still take a lot of patience and absolute unity for it to materialise.

Palestinian has being at it forever. Even though it is being frustrated by the powers that be.

Also if Nigeria should get the permanent security sit, Biafra should be forgotten because Nigeria will the have the power or at least the negotiating power to veto any referendum submitted.

To you is One Nigeria By Force.? cool

My broda One Nigeria is not by force but we stand to gain a lot as a united front than a divided house, especially against the western oppressors.

The Igbo nation complain about maginalisation. Was the Yoruba race not maginalised? No tribe has sacrificed its great sons for this nation like the Yorubas. Awolowo, Dele Giwa, Abiola to mention a few. All in the name of fighting for relevance in the country. The history of Yoruba people is filled with different tales of wars and battles both within and with outsiders. The ones won and the ones lost. Its not that the Yoruba Nation is afraid to stand alone. We were a very strong expanding nation before the white people came. We have actually lost more than we have gained since the forced marriage but we've seen that to succeed as a nation against the white oppressors, we need the unity.

Speaking of marginalisation. The catalans were bared from speaking their language for years in Spain. It could sometimes carry a death penalty. Talk about the height of marginalisation and oppression. Yet they are still at it. Until recently that they voted in pro secessionists.

Also like someone said up there. No region in Nigeria of today totally has what it takes to stand on its own. We are all dependent on each other for one thing or the other.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by mekadinho(f): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Goke7:
This has exposed the fact that PDP definetly knows and is behind the whole Biafra charade to incite Nigerians against PMB. I have been waiting for PDP to speak up and they have not disappointed me as usual.

Papa deceiving pikin party
U reason lik a kid, grow up Man...

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Biafra is the only hope of south east and south south people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria. If you support the Biafra independence just click the like button.
pls am from south south o count us out of ur project call biafra|
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by EternalTruths: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
jomoh:

Bros I wanted to stay away from it but you sound intelligible.

A Biafra referendum is the best way to go.

No country. I repeat no country has ever been the same after forceful separation. Even the one with referendum still find it hard to go.

It took scotland decades of war yet nothing came of it. Even after that it still took them hundreds of years to gain the little they now have.

The Basque Nation and Barcelona in spain are still at it after more than 5decades of civil war.

My view.

Even with referendum, it will still take a lot of patience and absolute unity for it to materialise.

Palestinian has being at it forever. Even though it is being frustrated by the powers that be.

Also if Nigeria should get the permanent security sit, Biafra should be forgotten because Nigeria will the have the power or at least the negotiating power to veto any referendum submitted.

My broda One Nigeria is not by force but we stand to gain a lot as a united front than a divided house, especially against the western oppressors.

The Igbo nation complain about maginalisation. Was the Yoruba race not maginalised? No tribe has sacrificed its great sons for this nation like the Yorubas. Awolowo, Dele Giwa, Abiola to mention a few. All in the name of fighting for relevance in the country. The history of Yoruba people is filled with different tales of wars and battles both within and with outsiders. The ones won and the ones lost. Its not that the Yoruba Nation is afraid to stand alone. We were a very strong expanding nation before the white people came. We have actually lost more than we have gained since the forced marriage but we've seen that to succeed as a nation against the white oppressors, we need the unity.

Speaking of marginalisation. The catalans were bared from speaking their language for years in Spain. It could sometimes carry a death penalty. Talk about the height of marginalisation and oppression. Yet they are still at it. Until recently that they voted in pro secessionists.

Also like someone said up there. No region in Nigeria of today totally has what it takes to stand on its own. We are all dependent on each other for one thing or the other.

You are wrong

Despite Soviet being a nuclear nation and one of the veto nations , it collapsed.

Please read that history of Russia again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
even if biafra will be restore somebody like u will nt b aive to see it mark my words

I am ready to die!
Fuckkingg scoundrel!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Licking His Lips At An Event (Photo) / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.