Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC (49094 Views)

Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A / Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
One with God is majority!Even if Biafra is a desert,God can make something spetacular out of it.Don't underestimate the power of God.Ask yourselve why nothing good comes out of Nigeria since amalgamation till date.It's because Nigeria is cursed!From land locked to paradise,mark my word!
ayoolanr:
Let these Beasts have their biafra!!!! Please Buhari, let them have their land locked biafrag cause their noise is starting to get on our nerves!!!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by mKc9ET(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nigeria is a country and can't be one as a nation that's why we IPOB want Biafra nation because nothing is working in this country, Biafra is our only hope we tiered of being cruelly treated....

ONE LOVE BIAFRA

LONG LIVE BIAFRA

BIAFRA OUR HOPE

BIAFRA OUR DREAM

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by vamsexy: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You will deport them and yorubas will take over their lands? Cant you yoruba leeches and parasites be independent and satisfied with your south west caves, brown roofs and mud house cities? Must you covet other people?

We luv nigeria cos we are nigerians...u gayz can't live in ur land let alone d yorubas comin to take ur land if I get u clear....jus get it into ur block head dat other nigerians are tired of ur noise and empty chest beatin..so we now want u gayz n lesbis to go to ur coun3 simple...biafra imo,anambra,enugu,ebonyi and abia is good to go...no body is holdin u guyz anymore o.we are progressive n forward thinkin Nigerians not some opportunist who wants to benefit in a country dey neva see as ders.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by mandax: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
mykel231:
One with God is majority!Even if Biafra is a desert,God can make something spetacular out of it.Don't underestimate the power of God.Ask yourselve why nothing good comes out of Nigeria since amalgamation till date.It's because Nigeria is cursed!From land locked to paradise,mark my word!

Israel of today was a desert in 1948 when the Jews returned to the promised land now called Israel - a land now flowing with fruits, vegetables, honey, milk and high technology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by doublewisdom: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Just like the USA, IPOB don't negotiate with terrorists as Buhari & Co.. Biafra agitators want Biafra and nothing else cool
I for talk o. Your initial post threw me off balance. Can see you meant Buhari is the terrorist.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
South South is the worst region anyone could lay claims on because you guys are perpetual slaves.How many of you have oil blocks?You claim to be from South South where all the resources is been used to develop this zoo,yet you're poorer than a church rat.Fool!
hamzeiy:
we ve said it times without number...stop including south south in your biafra stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Positivemind1: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
War is no friend of anyone. You can predict the beginning but not the end. PDP and it's agents of division will fail. There's no ibo that witnessed biafra war that will wish to see another one. All corrupt moneybags sponsoring misguided youth will face nemesis one day.
I will advise government to call a meeting of traditional rulers from the region and interpret the implications of their subjects to them in order to address it. United Nigeria is not negotiable
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by FreeGlobe(f): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
JealousPrince:

Igbo my ass, when last did an Igbo man emerged the president of Nigeria? Huh, for ur info the last president of Nigeria came from a tribe and a region u are degrading to be in the minority, u can get that into your thick skull... Oloshi
Mr foolish man, mention your minority tribe or stop quoting me
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by EternalTruths: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
jomoh:

Any government that does something that has made some people to call for parallel government has already pitted the people against it. Calling for a parallel government is not a threat to a country. The government has already threaten the existence of its country by doing things that made people call for parralel government. it is a call to stand for your right against an oppressive government.

What has the present APC lead FG done against the Biafra to warrant the renewed call for secession? NOTHING. The fact is that the secessionist movement has always been around even during GEJ era. Or do you think the Nigerian government under GEJ can honestly say the know nothing about the incarceration of Henry Okar?

PDP is making it look as if the call for secession is wholly due to the actions and inactions of APC lead FG. What PDP is doing presently is subtly pitting the people against the government while making the government appear to be oppressing a set of people which obviously is not the case.

This is something someone on Nairaland has predicted would happen and I can't believe it is actually coming from PDP just because they could not handle being beaten at the polls.

Provide a concrete evidence of PMBs threat for bloodshed or forever hold your peace on the issue.

Don't get me wrong am not against the Biafra struggle cos I don't care if they go. They should just make it peaceful and not make it look as if some people are forcing them out by their actions/inactions which is what PDP is trying to do.

I thought you said you hate discussing Biafra issue

How come you are here. undecided
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
CSTR2:
You don't tell people to shut up just because you disagree, especially people more knowledgeable than you.
The PDP governed a Nigerian state for 16 years through its highs and lows.
I don't see any other party with more stake and more responsibility to the Nigerian state than the PDP.
Goodnight....
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
You think like a man,while useless Nigerians think like children.
falseman:
I wish Buhari can see thw bigger picture but no he won't.

Boko haram started slowly till it got out of hand and up till date Nigerian Army can't stop their activities now ignore Biafra Agitators give then a few months and see what next.

Now this is the bigger picture

The protest will continue and grow bigger
Buhari will have no option than to use force
Army will be sent to the east to kill
Yorubas will smile but then it's too late to stop Biafra
International community will come in
Along the line a flag will be raised
A new country is born
And the Sun will all continue to rise from the east where the wise men are.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by FreeGlobe(f): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
vamsexy:

We luv nigeria cos we are nigerians...u gayz can't live in ur land let alone d yorubas comin to take ur land if I get u clear....jus get it into ur block head dat other nigerians are tired of ur noise and empty chest beatin..so we now want u gayz n lesbis to go to ur coun3 simple...biafra imo,anambra,enugu,ebonyi and abia is good to go...no body is holdin u guyz anymore o.we are progressive n forward thinkin Nigerians not some opportunist who wants to benefit in a country dey neva see as ders.
The 5 states + Anioma in Delta State and igbo tribes in Rivers State. If you want us to go, why are you terrorist leaders holding us hostage. What is stopping them from calling for a referendum

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by lesterpullen: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
neonly:
Dat how is starts Orono before u know another waaaaaaaaaaaar God forbid am from South East married to yoruba what I do if it starts wellllllllll lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I Am married to one too from obasanjo's home town.I guess we spare our inlaws and kill everyone else starting with neigbours

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
mykel231:
South South is the worst region anyone could lay claims on because you guys are perpetual slaves.How many of you have oil blocks?You claim to be from South South where all the resources is been used to develop this zoo,yet you're poorer than a church rat.Fool!
Actually sir, the SS is the most developed and rich region. Also the region with the highest federal presence....

Federal Bureau of Statistics should clear your doubt....
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by matrixmuzi: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
mykel231:
You sound like someone talking from his anus-so disgusting and irritating.It's as easy as ABC,the Igbos say they don't want to be called Nigerians any more;I really don't see how that's a crime.You hate them and call them all sorts of names,yet you want them to be with you.I think you guys are so backward,like a thousand years behind civilization.One Nigeria is a curse to Nigeria.Grow up and understand that as a Nigerian,you're nothing but a slave in a country that has abundant resources,but can't boast of good roads,quality education,electricity,health care,water etc.You're really in bondage because you're a very big fool without bearing.
yea
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by FreeGlobe(f): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
doublewisdom:

I for talk o. Your initial post threw me off balance. Can see you meant Buhari is the terrorist.
My bad, I thought everyone already associates Buhari with terrorism like I do. Thanks to Deltagiant for pointing that out

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
You reason like a very reasonable person.You have lots of sense.
AkwaIbomrep1:
I have said it b4 & I will still say it again that no sane being, I repeat no sane being will support the unity of this country except some polithifians who are there to steal the small one northerners eat remain ,if u are from SS & u don't believe in resource control ,u don't believe in Biafra then u need to Visit indian hospital for brain surgery because the hausas have conived with the yorubas & brainwash u, can anybody show me one oil billionaire in Akwa ibom that u can compare with atiku abubakar & co. none , Infact if u bring 20 most richest men from Akwa ibom u can't still compare them with atiku abubakar , b4 u will misquote me I'm from Akwa ibom ,Uruan LGA to be precise , in Biafra no tribe will be marginalized because we have learnt a lot from this british mistake called nigeria , I believe in Biafra but I don't believe in war, we must go peacefully , no more free oil well for northerners when Biafra comes , Abasi adiong Biafra #VisitAkwaibom

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by jomoh: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
CSTR2:
I didn't say parallel govt was the cause of Nigeria 's unity, because it never happened anyway.
I said threatening parallel govt is treasonous and divisive which is true. It is a greater anti-nationalistic action than IPOB.
Perceived injustice is not gotten by attacking the very stability of the nation, more so a party who hoped to govern that same nation.
And it is unfortunate that the party who threatened such is now in power.

You see I've noticed that people(Nigerians especially) tends to ignore the root/true cause of a particular action.

For every action, there's an equal but opposite reaction.

The call for and sustained call for secession/Biafra started as a result of an action or actions perceived to be injustice against the Igbo people in the past(pre civil war era). It was the reaction of the Igbo nation to the perceived action of some people against them.

The call for Parallel government is a reaction to the actions of the threatened government. If the government had not made those actions, there wouldn't have been the need for the call for a parallel government.

Now PDP is advising the APC government to pay attention to the secessionists. They claim that APC government needs to include the Igbos more.

Now here is my question.
Will the inclusion of the Igbos stop the clamour for Biafra? NO. At least not Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB supporters. Because they simply don't want APC or even an Hausa man.

Going by the way PDP in 16years handled the Boko Haram issue, does the PDP have the moral justification to advice APC on security issues?

Even if they do, why is the PDP making it look like APC has done something very wrong against the Igbo nation since winning the Presidential election?

This last question is why I said they are pitting the people against the FG which is bad.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by FreeGlobe(f): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Abagworo:

Its not about Rochas but about common sense. We have an advantage in APC just like we suffered under PDP. Now is our turn to enjoy federal presence and those who enjoyed under Jonathan want us to join in distrupting it. Hell no! We no be mugu.
The same Rochas that buhari has dropped from his international travels? what has imo ever benefited from this administration different from other SE states

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

How many of you idiots will I lecture here. There is nothing like SS. Be bold to mention your garbage minority tribe instead

May Thunder Fire that your ugly mouth for calling Any Niger Delta minority as Garbage.. You re mad...is it by Force.. Can't you go without forcing others. Have been seeing your ranting on this forum ... Greedy set of humans
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Jeflox: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
[quote author=vamsexy post=39784008]
I concur!!!.....I wish baba can jus grant dem der wishes by allow dem take der five stupid state outa Nigeria...dey are seriously not needed....no need to listen to wot dey hv to say...no body is stoping dem...dey shld hurry up n go to der biafra ooo....infact we will organize 10million man match to request dat imo,abia,anamabra,ebonyi and enugu shld nt be part of nigeria again....simple.
[/quote). MR MAN TALK WITH WISDOM AND DONT TRY TO ANNOY PEOPLE HERE. FOR YOUR INFO, BIAFRA IS SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by FreeGlobe(f): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Goodboiy:

May Thunder Fire that your ugly mouth for calling Any Niger Delta minority as Garbage.. You re mad...is it by Force.. Can't you go without forcing others. Have been seeing your ranting on this forum ... Greedy set of humans
Mention your garbage minority tribe first before we can talk you fool. You think you will come here hiding under a phantom SS to cause troubles
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
spiralwedge:
I pity SS especially all the numerous tribes in Rivers, Cross_River and AKS.

Don't pity SS.. pity for yourself
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
You talk like a Yoruba man.Always senseless!
hamzeiy:
dialogue with who...criminsls?...nigeria is too big to b syria or libya...infact how many pple are there in the entire southeast..? #a person like me been a president i assure u that every pro biafran would be executed publicly for treason. nd noting will happen

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Mention your garbage minority tribe first before we can talk you fool. You think you will come here hiding under a phantom SS to cause troubles

Am Urhobo/Itsekiri and You must be mad for calling any tribe garbage.. Keep your madness in your Region..
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by jomoh: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

I thought you said you hate discussing Biafra issue

How come you are here. undecided

I hate it because of the insult and hatred it breeds. I noticed how it is changing people.

If you go through my comments on this thread you will see I was dragged into the biafra issue. I only had issues with PDP advising APC on how to go about it.

Still in the process, someone insulted me and I did same to the person in a way to avoid the person. The person got the message and turned back.

The topic is too sensitive. Am a Yoruba guy and no matter how I try to be neutral, I cannot relate with it without appearing biased cos like every other Nigerian, I have my reservations about the whole Biafra issue hence my resolve to stay away from it.

I hope you understand and can respect that.

Thanks
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nigeria really need the Igbos that's why they don't want to let them go.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by athorello(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
I hope it's not all the ibo folks who are supporting this Biafra shit. You guys ain't ready to be on your own... Not United. Ibo man look at his fellow with great distrust.
This is how we'll know your ready to secede.... Let all ibos unite. Let all the states be connected. The various ibo States should stop collecting federal allocations and find a way to gather the resources within their lands to build good transportation system (roads, rail ways with morden trains, bridges), industries and sound institutions. Show your economic might. Let all their leaders (political, traditional and spiritual) come together to agree that they want no part of this failed Nigerian state. Let them show capacity that they can go away. Until then we'll cram and push all rising Biafran elements into the Niger river. These fools who couldn't make meaningful developmental strides under pdp 16 years like most of SS are making noise.
I just dey vex for this people wey wan die cos of we oil 4 niger delta. God punish the devil!
If I'm Buhari, it will take Kanu years to see the sun and all other shitty elements will be dealt with accordingly.
We Nigerians don't even know that no part have developed the capacity to secede.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:
….Seeks Immediate Dialogue With S/East Representatives and Leaders.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says it is deeply concerned about the unfolding political events and developments in the South East and South South of Nigeria.

The PDP also stated that it is not comfortable with the methods being applied by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government in handling of restive youths in the South South and South East geo-political zones, who are agitating under the Biafra movement, and urged the President to personally intervene as the matter affects the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

The party said it is concerned that the Federal Government and its agencies have failed to approach the situation with the inclusiveness and seriousness it deserves, but have instead been resorting to the use of security forces.

PDP National Youth Leader, Hon. Abdullahi MaiBasira said in a statement on Saturday that President Buhari and his party should be held to account for the escalation of the agitation, which threatens the unity and national security interests of Nigeria as an indivisible entity.

The PDP also urged the ruling party to ensure and guarantee an inclusive administration that will promote harmony among all sections of the country.

The party further notes the seemingly lack of any clear-cut policy direction that concerns the development, mainstreaming and inclusion of young people in the country by the Federal Government, a worrisome issue that brings to question APC’s campaign promise to generate and give 3 million jobs annually to Nigerian Youths.

“The fact that none of the President’s ministerial appointees confirmed by Senate is below 40 years also puts to question APC’s belief for the next generation of leaders, mentorship and transfer of responsibility. So far, the resultant effect of this lack of clear-cut policy is the stagnation of the economy and laying-off of thousands of people from their jobs.

“Rather than the use of force as an option which usually fails as a solution in this type of self inflicted socio political problem, President Buhari should as a matter of national interest and practical necessity, make haste to call representatives and leaders of the South East for discussions before the situation deteriorates”, the party said.

The PDP said President Buhari and his party should know that sidelining any section of the country is bound to generate unhealthy relations among all integral parts of the Nigerian people.

The party said that cohesion, development, prosperity and unity should be paramount in government policy and warned that unless and until all sections of the country are accommodated, certain sections will experience civil tension and agitations as a means of expressing their discontent.

“Finally, as young people who believe in the present and future stability of Nigeria; we urge President Buhari to see himself as the father of the nation and try to open his heart to all by carrying everybody along and through that, create enabling environment for peace, progress and development in the interest of all”, the statement said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/biafra-pdp-cautions-buhari-apc/

It is too late for you. When you arrested Nnamdi Kanu, were you just dreaming? Time shall come, when Nigeria as you said is indivisible will Never exist. It is a Prophecy and nothing you will do to stop it. Biafra is a nation set apart from other nations to serve the Almighty Creator of the Universe in Spirit and in Truth. All Hail Biafra!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by godwin120alex: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
APC played politics with everything eg every bomb blast and loss of lives.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by EternalTruths: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
jomoh:

I hate it because of the insult and hatred it breeds. I noticed how it is changing people.

If you go through my comments on this thread you will see I was dragged into the biafra issue. I only had issues with PDP advising APC on how to go about it.

Still in the process, someone insulted me and I did same to the person in a way to avoid the person. The person got the message and turned back.

The topic is too sensitive. Am a Yoruba guy and no matter how I try to be neutral, I cannot relate with it without appearing biased hence my resolve to stay away from it.

I hope you understand and can respect that.

What is your stand on Biafra Referendum..?

To you is One Nigeria By Force.? cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by FreeGlobe(f): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Goodboiy:

Am Urhobo/Itsekiri and You must be mad for calling any tribe garbage.. Keep your madness in your Region..
You are not part of Biafra so fvck off. Good luck with your Nigeria. After we leave with the aniomas in delta state, you can keep fighting with ijaws for all I care.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi / Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.