Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. (5841 Views)

Ondo Election: One Dead As Protest Turns Bloody In Ondo State / Breaking! Another Protest Hit Aba As Traders Began To Hoist Biafra Flags In Shop / Breaking Now! Devastating Pro Biafra Protest Hit Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by obailala(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
donjayz321:

I understand you wrote this with a full tummy... How about now
I am blessed, when people complain of a casting down, I celebrate a lifting up. That is not to say I dont feel for others including personal family members that are affected by the recession which is principally caused by oil price and then the bombing of pipes.

But I also have some questions for you, "after all your post election demonstrations, who e help?... Did the demonstrations stop Buhari from still being the president to date and even till 2019?... Some of your friends even now celebrate the bombing of pipelines which further cripples the economy and brings more hardship on Nigerians, they think plunging 180 million people (including themselves and their families) into further untold hardship is the best way to punish one man they hate, but has the increased sufferings and blackouts prevented buhari from being president?" You know the answers as well as i do.

1 Like

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by donjayz321(m): 12:48am On Jul 28, 2016
obailala:
I am blessed, when people complain of a casting down, I celebrate a lifting up. That is not to say I dont feel for others including personal family members that are affected by the recession which is principally caused by oil price and then the bombing of pipes.

But I also have some questions for you, "after all your post election demonstrations, who e help?... Did the demonstrations stop Buhari from still being the president to date and even till 2019?... Some of your friends even now celebrate the bombing of pipelines which further cripples the economy and brings more hardship on Nigerians, they think plunging 180 million people (including themselves and their families) into further untold hardship is the best way to punish one man they hate, but has the increased sufferings and blackouts prevented buhari from being president?" You know the answers as well as i do.

I hate violence Buh preach common sense. See most of the problems facing this current administration is the lack of common sense. They focus on fighting corruption while turning a blind eye to the economic and financial crisis in the country. I belong to your school of thought Buh that doesn't mean I should open my arms to our inefficient president... The junketeer-in-chief of the FRN

1 Like

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by TheBiafran(m): 12:58am On Jul 28, 2016
IPOB NEVER CAMPAIGNED FOR GEJ.
NNAMDI KANU CALLED HIM THE CLUELESS ONE!
AND CALLED BUBU A CHILD RAPIST AND PEDOPHILE
now to your junk of a post, please STOP LYING
if indeed you are igbo, i love you for having a different view, it shows we are really democratic unlike other regions.
we dont shut our mouth, we demonize our region and people to sound objective, civilized and balanced(unlike other regions) and hey, THIS IS OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM!
we are more united than you think but i wont start proving it...
too much gutter journalism is what has sowed the seed of disunity among us.... just go and download RBL september 22 (2) broadcast of 2015 and listen to it........
i promise you one thing, dividing nigeria is a task that must be completed.....
and no matter how objective you wanna sound, NEVER DEMONIZE YOUR PEOPLE AGAIN!

2 Likes

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by CONFAMA: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2016
brize:
Until buhari pees in his pants we will keep on disgracing this contraption called nigeria, we promised them the greatest protest ever seen in Africa and they doubted us...... Well we don't disappoint

how market

lmao...
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by obailala(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2016
donjayz321:

I hate violence Buh preach common sense. See most of the problems facing this current administration is the lack of common sense. They focus on fighting corruption while turning a blind eye to the economic and financial crisis in the country. I belong to your school of thought Buh that doesn't mean I should open my arms to our inefficient president... The junketeer-in-chief of the FRN
Who told you attention isnt being paid to the economy?... That results are not coming yet does not mean attention is not being paid... The fight to keep the economy afloat is a strong battle especially as oil price remains down and disgruntled political opponents continue to destroy the only life blood of the economy presently. Everything is being done concurrently, economy, corruption, etc. But that the media decides to place their tent in efcc office looking for 'sweet' stories to report everyday, that does not mean nothing is going on in every other government office/agency/ministry.
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
donjayz321:

whenever I read comments like this I alws ask mysef,' when will illiteracy end in Nigeria?
I put this questions to u. Is Magu, EFCC chairman, the minister of finance? Is MAgu the CBN governor? Is ICPC chairman the minister of petro?
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by donjayz321(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
whenever I read comments like this I alws ask mysef,' when will illiteracy end in Nigeria?
I put this questions to u. Is Magu, EFCC chairman, the minister of finance? Is MAgu the CBN governor? Is ICPC chairman the minister of petro?

You answer your question!

I said focus!!!! Nevertheless, are those ministers qualified to handle their given task. Fashola a SAN is the minister of Power, Works and Housing. How does his law background correlates to his given task No wonder he is famously known as the minister of darkness!!!

lol

1 Like

Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
donjayz321:

You answer your question!

I said focus!!!! Nevertheless, are those ministers qualified to handle their given task. Fashola a SAN is the minister of Power, Works and Housing. How does his law background correlates to his given task No wonder he is famously known as the minister of darkness!!!

lol
Pipeline being blown up is reponsible for darkness.
Re: Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. by donjayz321(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Pipeline being blown up is reponsible for darkness.

Then why don't the government embrace other eco-friendly, cheap and reliable sources for power generation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof Sagay Resigns As Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee On Corruption / Politicians Without Other Livelihoods Will Be Corrupt — Akande / Pictures Of Oyo And Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.