Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

No Morality In Governance, If You Want To Be Moral, Go To Church – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Morality In Governance, If You Want To Be Moral, Go To Church – Amaechi (2918 Views)

Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" / Governance: The 3 Most Unlucky States In Nigeria / Major Jack Wears Slippers To Church - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Morality In Governance, If You Want To Be Moral, Go To Church – Amaechi by Kestolovee95(f): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2015
That was why they deceived hungry almajiris and yoruba youths with N5K/month. Kikiki

Re: No Morality In Governance, If You Want To Be Moral, Go To Church – Amaechi by otokx(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2015
You guys should leave Amaechi for me, why is the poster bringing up old posts?
Re: No Morality In Governance, If You Want To Be Moral, Go To Church – Amaechi by chacoonder(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Akpabio built something man, Amaechi not even a stone!

Amaechi To Build $150m Mega Hospital In Port Harcourt ( July 18, 2009)

https://www.nairaland.com/298621/amaechi-build-150m-mega-hospital
were you in dis country between 2007 & 2014?.No, I guess.
www.thetidenewsonline.com/2013/11/15/amaechi-wins-best-governors-award-peterside-hails-achievement/
Re: No Morality In Governance, If You Want To Be Moral, Go To Church – Amaechi by speedyGonzales: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
chacoonder:
were you in dis country between 2007 & 2014?.No, I guess.
www.thetidenewsonline.com/2013/11/15/amaechi-wins-best-governors-award-peterside-hails-achievement/

the fake news site is your source! dude, we own property in both states and I have lived in both states all through my life... I speak what I have seen not fake news reports!
Re: No Morality In Governance, If You Want To Be Moral, Go To Church – Amaechi by aresa: 2:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Mogidi:
Amaechi announcing to the world he has no morality, he shouldn't have bothered, we already know he has no morality.

As usual, always lost in translation.

Silly villager...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians, Before You Criticize Biafra Agitations, Read Buhari's Stance First! / Fg’s Order Threatens Treasury Single Account / The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.