Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (372211 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:08am On Nov 03, 2018
Well have a good day, bro, I must go and buy some parts for my truck..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Geoffreymgk: 3:47am On Nov 03, 2018
JWs explain How A Person that does Not have A Soul Goes To Heaven being aming the Anointed. Humans do not have a Soul. When they die they Die Right?
Why do sime then go TO heaven
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2018
[/quote]
johnw47:

yes onej you would know, as satans followers-false jw do also

yet you false jw onej is the one caught out in lies and confusion, smile

oh still confused onej with brain like a sieve, i already told you i don't teach satans mob

Mat_7:6  Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

onej, your photo looks like a hysterical person,
laughing and on the verge of crying, and that's how you come across also,
your hysteria along with your blindness, confusion, and lying also comes from your god satan, of course

false jw's
false prophets
blind as bats
lie like anything
confused as can be
hysterical as heck

smiley
johnw47:
yes dey very confused, and lie like hell

brocab:

Well he changed his name, he can't hide from the truth-he is still a lost sheep 'never knowing the truth about Christ-He wrote the above after I had written scriptures out from their bible, I was teachable, and then verbally he decided to deny I even exist..

Brocab & johnw47, the sensible men who "knows" the truth about Christ. (whatever that means..)

"Jesus said... I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God" John20:17

Jesus called Yahweh,( the Most High God,Ps83:18) "my Father and God."
Yahweh is the God of Jesus Christ.

The question that haunts your mumu doctrine is here by popular demand.
,brocab & johnw47 (enemies of the truth & Artful Dodgers, but U can't dodge this one), who is the God of Yahweh ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
OneJ:

Brocab & johnw47, the sensible men who "knows" the truth about Christ. (whatever that means..)

ummm did i say that false jw onej, you are still lying and confused from your devil daddy:

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

OneJ:

"Jesus said... I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God" John20:17

duh, for the second time in as many days oh confused one, yes Father is the God of Jesus,
talk about confused and blinded smiley

OneJ:

Jesus called Yahweh,( the Most High God,Ps83:18) "my Father and God."
Yahweh is the God of Jesus Christ.
The question that haunts your mumu doctrine is here by popular demand.
,brocab & johnw47 (enemies of the truth & Artful Dodgers, but U can't dodge this one), who is the God of Yahweh ?

you onej cannot stop lying post after post,
but then when you lie you are just talking naturally
like your father the devil:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
OneJ:

Brocab & johnw47,

lying, blinded, confused, hysterical, false prophet, false jw onej,
post to bro and me separately, you are more than confused enough as it is
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
johnw47:

lying, blinded, confused, hysterical, false prophet, false jw onej,
post to bro and me separately, you are more than confused enough as it is

Arrogance is your middle name.
So, U done high well well pass brocab?
Holier than thou god of men.
Pharisee.

Those following this thread done see U finish! U are a "lying ,blinded, confused, hysterical, false prophet"
Both of u (brocab & johnw47) keep running away from the question U keep dodging,

According to Jesus Christ,in John 20:17, Yahweh is the Father & God of Jesus Christ.

This question keeps pursuing both of u:
Who is the God & Father of Yahweh?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
OneJ:
OneJ why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!…{John 8:43-45}
Denominations from all sorts of different religions believe that there is one God; they do well: the demons also believe, and tremble.
{Revelation 1:4-7, 1:8} "From Him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, 'And has made us kings and priests to his God and Father, to him be glory and dominion, for ever and ever, Amen.
Behold he is coming with clouds, and every eye shall see him... Even so, Amen.”
Even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. {Jesus} So shall it be! Amen.
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord" God, who is and was and is to come—the Almighty.
{Listen and learn OneJ-John's revelation is speaking about Jesus, the bible speaks about Jesus-He is. He was, and {Jesus} is coming back}
I, John, your brother and partner in the tribulation and kingdom and perseverance that are in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and my testimony about Jesus.…
Everything is about Jesus-everything that is taught 'is about Jesus, the bible is focus on Jesus-His coming and His going, and His coming back-His disciples spoke about Jesus, in Jesus name we are healed, His name heals the sick, the lame, and the blind, His name raises the dead, in Jesus name we caste out demons, {Not in the name of Jehovah}
Listen and learn OneJ-in Jesus" name, we pray to the Father. In Jesus name we believe, He is, He was, and He is to come..
It was said: 'The Watchtower is meant to be a denomination built on the grounds to bring people together-as Quote: but is this really true? Since the JW's had chosen to live outside the square, then it separates their darkness from those that walk in the light in Christ..
{1 John 1:7} “But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:23am On Nov 05, 2018
We have always answered your question who Yahweh is, "With Us is God" it's your mental state of mind that won't allow you to agree upon such understanding!
I realise some words can be tricky, and sometimes when we don't understand something it can be frustrating, "lets say in your language your name is OneJ, in my country your name sounds like dum dum, in another land it may sound silly
It isn't rocket science to work out how the scriptures sound, the net is opened for all to see, if you don't understand what sounds-then try to understand it by Word.
It doesn't matter how many times we have given you the Word of God-how many times we have answered who Yahweh is-you seem to let yourself go into a blind rage.
Many Christians speak in tongues, JW's also have a new language, it appears beyond measure, in English we call it abuse against Christ.
There is no other name above Jesus name..
{Philippines 2:8-10} And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to death—even death on a cross.
Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name above all names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,…
''Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
This is all we need to believe, there is no name above Jesus name on earth, under the Earth, and above the Earth, who can save us-Jesus Christ is Lord...
OneJ:

Pharisee.

Those following this thread done see U finish! U are a "lying ,blinded, confused, hysterical, false prophet"
Both of u (brocab & johnw47) keep running away from the question U keep dodging,

According to Jesus Christ,in John 20:17, Yahweh is the Father & God of Jesus Christ.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 5:34am On Nov 05, 2018
OneJ:

Pharisee.

ha ha, well your confusion hasn't gone away

OneJ:

Those following this thread done see U finish! U are a "lying ,blinded, confused, hysterical, false prophet

oh poor tormented onej, who cannot stop lying post after post,
what i say to you in truth you repeat back to me in lies,
but then you are a false jw,
see what your god satan is doing to you:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

OneJ: Both of u (brocab & johnw47) keep running away from the question U keep dodging,

oh confused, lying, blinded onej, for the third time:
of course i'm not interisted in teaching bible truth to satans mob

johnw47:

onej, i'm not interisted in having lengthy discussions with those of satans mob,
of giving you bible lessons,
i replied to you yesterday because i came across your satan inspired bad mouthed post to me,
keep lying-talking naturally like your god does:

johnw47:

oh still confused onej with brain like a sieve, i already told you i don't teach satans mob

Mat_7:6  Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

onej, i'm just replying to your bad mouth, lies, and confusion etc.
that's more than enough to keep me busy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2018
brocab:

....Denominations from all sorts of different religions believe that there is one God; they do well: the demons also believe, and tremble....

yes
brocab, where as false jw's falsely believe that Jesus is "a god"
they also falsely believe in two god's, they believe in a almighty god, and a mighty god.
of course Almighty God and mighty God is the one true God, not two,
as the scriptures show:

Yahweh is Almighty God
Gen_17:1  And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Yahweh is mighty God
Psa_50:1  A Psalm of Asaph. The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
johnw47:

yes
they also falsely believe in two god's, they believe in a almighty god, and a mighty god.
as the scriptures show:

Yahweh is Almighty God
Gen_17:1  And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Yahweh is mighty God
Psa_50:1  A Psalm of Asaph. The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

Aimless rigmarole.

The simple question is : " Who is the Father and the God of Yahweh ?

If your sunday school student asked the question (" Who is the Father and the God of Yahweh?"wink, U go dey quote Gen17:1 ,& Ps 50:1 and for your mumu brain U done give answer ba....

U have dodged the question & still deceive yourselves

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
brocab:
We have always answered your question who Yahweh is, "With Us is God" it's your mental state of mind that won't allow you to agree upon such understanding!
I realise some words can be tricky, and sometimes when we don't understand something it can be frustrating, "lets say in your language your name is OneJ, in my country your name sounds like dum dum, in another land it may sound silly
It isn't rocket science to work out how the scriptures sound, the net is opened for all to see, if you don't understand what sounds-then try to understand it by Word.
It doesn't matter how many times we have given you the Word of God-how many times we have answered who Yahweh is-you seem to let yourself go into a blind rage.
Many Christians speak in tongues, JW's also have a new language, it appears beyond measure, in English we call it abuse against Christ.
There is no other name above Jesus name..
{Philippines 2:8-10} And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to death—even death on a cross.
Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name above all names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,…
''Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
This is all we need to believe, there is no name above Jesus name on earth, under the Earth, and above the Earth, who can save us-Jesus Christ is Lord...

Mumu post.

The one who lifts U up to a higher position must definitely be higher than U in rank/status
"Therefore, God (Yahweh) exalted him (Christ) to the highest place" below Yahweh. Phil2:8-10

Yahweh the Father & God who lifted Jesus Christ is always greater than Jesus.
"The Father is greater than I" John 14:28.
"The head of Christ is God",Almighty Yahweh. 1 Cor 11:3

Jesus Christ called Yahweh "my Father and my God" John 20:17.

"The God of Abraham, and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our Forefathers, has glorified his Servant and Son, Jesus" Act 3:13.

Answer the question that is haunting your mumu Trinity doctrine.
The simple question is : Who is the Father and the God of Yahweh ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by haywizzy007(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
OneJ:

Mumu post.

The one who lifts U up to a higher position must definitely be higher than U in rank/status
"Therefore, God (Yahweh) exalted him (Christ) to the highest place" below Yahweh. Phil2:8-10

"The God of Abraham, and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our Forefathers, has glorified his Servant and Son, Jesus" Act 3:13.

They can never give an answer to the question you asked , it is impossible. False doctrines are difficult to defend. Trust me, they will end up telling you the nature of God is a mystery!!! (easiest escape route)
Our own God Jehovah is miraculous!
Theirs is mysterious.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
haywizzy007:
They can never give an answer to the question you asked , it is impossible. False doctrines are difficult to defend. Trust me, they will end up telling you the nature of God is a mystery!!! (easiest escape route)
Theirs is mysterious.
It's just a pity that they don't know why their Pastors are against Jehovah's Witnesses, yet they're supporting their Pastors blindly.
When their Pastors are saying "bless you" to one another while mocking themselves behind, Jehovah's Witnesses will echo what Jesus said boldly and confidently "we're not worshipping the same God with YOU!" John 8:44
But the ignorant ones will just keep following their different Pastors foolishly, instead of asking "why are we not worshipping the same way since we're all claiming Christians?" undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:13am On Nov 06, 2018
So there is another question now to be answered I am sure we have answered it time and time again "Anyway did I pass? Was my score high ranking on your first question? Who is Yahweh, my answer was the Watchtowers answer-With Us is God....
{Matthew 2:23} NWT “Look! The virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and they will name him Im·manʹu·el,”u which means, when translated, “With Us Is God.”v
I suppose we all have to start at the beginning somewhere, usually it's at birth-when we start sucking on Mama's titties.
Well the bible is focused basely on these same lines, we come to God as baby Christians sucking on warm milk-always learning to grow into little Children, eventually we become men and women having a little more mutuality in God.
{Learning is like eating food to help us grow-but if we don't eat 'we die}
The bible is based on these same lines, the more we learn the scriptures the more we live by them, the more we understand them 'the more we are being fed into maturity, the more we are growing to know Our Father, the more we learn how to listen to Him, how He speaks through the Word-and how we know Him in Spirit and in truth.
{John 4:24} God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.”…
We encouraged you and comforted you as we urged you to walk in a manner worthy of God, who calls you into His own kingdom and glory.
{Most religions believe they have the power to call people into their personal kingdom, they use the Christian slogan' because no other name on Earth under the Earth and above the Earth-can draw in the crowds as good as the name Jesus}
"Only In Jesus name His Church is establish! "Churches that have used God the Fathers name alone-to build their Church-have falling into corruption. "The Catholic Church was built upon Mary's foundation's, Watchtower's foundations is built on Jehovah, both Churches stands without the Spirit of Christ 'because of unbelief.
{ John 14:9} Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.” Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me?
{I can understand a Child still sucking on milk and wouldn't have the slightest idea, how to understand it! But for you, the JW's are deafeningly Philips! "Philip had walked with Jesus, talked with Jesus-he saw unbelieving miracles done by Jesus, he seen the dead raise, the blind see, and the deaf hear, and the JW's still ask show us the Father}
Jesus said: "Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me?
{It is pretty obvious what Jesus said here, He is' and the Father are One "So how can you say show us the Father}
I do understand it takes Children time to learn-sometimes it takes them longer to learn-not because they can't learn, sometimes they may not have the technology to learn {'But Christians who want to learn 'do have that technology-Spirituality and knowledgeable 'it's bible technology}
OneJ:

Mumu post.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:53am On Nov 06, 2018
I can't wait! When are we going to tell you the nature of God is a "what
Maybe your god is a mystery, maybe if you knew God, you would know He is living..
He is, He was, and He is coming back..But if you don't know this, then yes 'God is a mystery to you..
haywizzy007:
Theirs is mysterious.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:19am On Nov 06, 2018
I am not supported by my pastor-nor am I supporting them about you, lets answer your question, about weather or not! Are we worshipping the same God, "what do you think?
I don't believe we are connected to one God-you claim to be a Christian and yet you practice another doctrine.
Your knowledge is very poor, it shows you are deafeningly not walking in the Spirit, it shows the Watchtower is not teaching you how to walk in the Spirit, walking in the Spirit is believing-you are more focused on rebuking, then you are believing, Atheist are no different.
It's simple to understand, when the Spirit of the Lord is teaching you, 'but you don't have the Spirit of the Lord teaching you, if we were listening to the same God-we would be on the same page. But we are not on the same page..
So really this would be your answer-we are not seeking after the same God-to call yourself a true Christian!
TATIME:
It's just a pity that they don't know why their Pastors are against Jehovah's Witnesses, yet they're supporting their Pastors blindly.
When their Pastors are saying "bless you" to one another while mocking themselves behind, Jehovah's Witnesses will echo what Jesus said boldly and confidently "we're not worshipping the same God with YOU!" John 8:44
But the ignorant ones will just keep following their different Pastors foolishly, instead of asking "why are we not worshipping the same way since we're all claiming Christians?" undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:47am On Nov 06, 2018
OneJ:

Aimless rigmarole.

The simple question is : " Who is the Father and the God of Yahweh ?

If your sunday school student asked the question (" Who is the Father and the God of Yahweh?"wink, U go dey quote Gen17:1 ,& Ps 50:1 and for your mumu brain U done give answer ba....

U have dodged the question & still deceive yourselves

confused lying onej, you are again replying to things i never said,
truly you believe the Word is "a god"
and truly you believe in two god's, a almighty god and a mighty god

johnw47:

yes
as the scriptures show:

Yahweh is Almighty God

Yahweh is mighty God
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Some weeks earlier these JW's were begging for you, I suppose we would be like their elder daddies teaching these bad Children from right to wrong.
Just listening to the JW's about their false religious beliefs, 'man" these guy's are lost, I just find it hard to believe they actually believe they have some rights to call themselves Christians.
They really hate God's Word, every time I read their page, I can picture their hatred against Christ! "Jehovah means everything to these people, as soon as we mention Jesus name, they don't give it a second thought 'they turn around like wolves ready to pounce, just like their father {John 8:44}
johnw47:

yes
as the scriptures show:

Yahweh is Almighty God

Yahweh is mighty God
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:08am On Nov 06, 2018
{John 1:1} NWT Bible In the beginning was the Word, a and the Word was with God, b and the Word was a god.c
johnw47:

confused lying onej, you are again replying to things i never said,
truly you believe the Word is "a god"
and truly you believe in two god's, a almighty god and a mighty god

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:09am On Nov 06, 2018
TATIME:

false jw tat, i have told you that i'm non denominational
but being a false jw you have been blinded and cannot stop lying, of course

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:16am On Nov 06, 2018
brocab:
Some weeks earlier these JW's were begging for you, I suppose we would be like their elder daddies teaching these bad Children from right to wrong.
Just listening to the JW's about their false religious beliefs, 'man" these guy's are lost, I just find it hard to believe they actually believe they have some rights to call themselves Christians.
They really hate God's Word, every time I read their page, I can picture their hatred against Christ! "Jehovah means everything to these people, as soon as we mention Jesus name, they don't give it a second thought 'they turn around like wolves ready to pounce, just like their father {John 8:44}

those claiming the Lord Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the world is "a god"
are certinally not christan, there god is obviously satan
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 3:11am On Nov 06, 2018
haywizzy007:
Theirs is mysterious.

oh duh, wizzy, it's onej and you that cannot give an answer(true answer) to his question because you haven't a clue concerning God's word.

for those with ears to hear and eyes that see,
which leaves out false jw:

YHWH, YAHWEH is the name of God:
Exo_6:3  And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JHWH was I not known to them.

God is God and the Word:
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

now it's established from ex 6:3 that the name of God is YAHWEH
and it's established from john 1:1 that God is: God and the Word
so Father is YAHWEH, and the Word is YAHWEH, one God, and two persons
for example: Gen_1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

now most accept that Father is God-YAHWEH
so here are a couple of scriptures showing that the Word-Jesus Christ is God-YAHWEH:

YAHWEH
Deu 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Jesus
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3704758_verse22_giff1affdaf132c2b0820981af68b6147d5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3704760_jesusisjehovah_gifc481fd19266bbfb832bf8799776cc213

do you want more bible verses showing that the Lord Jesus Christ is YAHWEH?
just ask, there are many
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2018
johnw47:

false jw tat, i have told you that i'm non denominational
but being a false jw you have been blinded and cannot stop lying.
NON DENOMINATIONAL therefore can't figure out why thousands of different religious groups having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings are all claiming Christians.
And at the same time you're claiming to be a follower of Christ who's disciples were known for oneness in thoughts! 1Corinthians 1:10, Philippians 2:2
So you're worshipping "anywhere~belle~face" and it's just the only group claiming oneness of thought that's worshipping the devil!
Truthfully speaking my friend,you're a BORN AGAINST Christian walahi! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by haywizzy007(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2018
johnw47:

oh duh, wizzy, it's onej and you that cannot give an answer(true answer) to his question because you haven't a clue concerning God's word.

for those with ears to hear and eyes that see,
which leaves out false jw:

YHWH, YAHWEH is the name of God:
Exo_6:3  And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JHWH was I not known to them.

God is God and the Word:
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

now it's established from ex 6:3 that the name of God is YAHWEH
and it's established from john 1:1 that God is: God and the Word
so Father is YAHWEH, and the Word is YAHWEH, one God, and two persons
for example: Gen_1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

now most accept that Father is God-YAHWEH
so here are a couple of scriptures showing that the Word-Jesus Christ is God-YAHWEH:

YAHWEH
Deu 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Jesus
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3704758_verse22_giff1affdaf132c2b0820981af68b6147d5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3704760_jesusisjehovah_gifc481fd19266bbfb832bf8799776cc213

do you want more bible verses showing that the Lord Jesus Christ is YAHWEH?
just ask, there are many
I thought you are wiser than this...if a 5 year old boy asks you "is it possible for YAHWEH to die?" What will your response be??

Answer the question above without saying the nature of God is a mystery.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
TATIME:

NON DENOMINATIONAL therefore can't figure out why thousands of different religious groups having contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings are all claiming Christians.
And at the same time you're claiming to be a follower of Christ who's disciples were known for oneness in thoughts! 1Corinthians 1:10, Philippians 2:2
So you're worshipping "anywhere~belle~face" and it's just the only group claiming oneness of thought that's worshipping the devil!
Truthfully speaking my friend,you're a BORN AGAINST Christian walahi! cheesy cheesy cheesy

tat, you false jw's show your lies and false accusing, and the god you follow, in most every one of your posts

Joh 8:38  I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father(the devil).

Joh 8:41a  Ye do the deeds of your father(the devil)....

tat, your gods name "satan" means accuser
you take after him well
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Being a non denomination, means, we don't come under false rules and regulations, false doctrines, and false Churches, Churches such as yours, you claim to know Jesus, but deny His power.
{2 Timothy 3:5-6} Having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these!
They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions,…{Door to door ring a bell}
I am non denominational-and thank God I am, the disciples didn't build Churches made of brick and mortar-they built up people, filling them with the Word of God to spread it to all the nations..
Jesus said: go out unto all the nations and preach His gospel, how do we do that 'if we sit around winching about other Church buildings all day long-the world knows it own kind, it copies, it's the opposite of God's creation, the world is deceiving, people desire the thing's the world offers, the world can only give, what the people want, good and bad are in everybody, claiming to be Christians, without fruit 'are liars from the beginning....
Christians are known by what they believe, "Christ" bible believing Christians"
{2 Timothy 14:15} Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved, a workman [tested by trial] who has no reason to be ashamed, accurately handling and skillfully teaching the word of truth.
Jesus also said: many are called, but few are chosen.
There are two many people in the world claiming to be Christian, but never really making some kind of a effort to prove they walk or talk as one, one reason they commonly use is through baby baptism-they are taught this gives them rights to be called a Christian, but do nothing about their claims, the Pope uses by our good works, is a sure way to get into Heaven, the Pope declares Jesus isn't needed, or becoming part of a JW denomination is a sure way spending eternity with Jehovah.
Three of the above ways are deafeningly not true, baby baptism, or through good works, or becoming part of a denomination doesn't give us enough evidence to prove these are Christians. "None of the three practice to believe in bible truth!
You never know, if you pray hard enough you may even be voted in, to become one of the 144000..
By their fruit we know them, your fruit doesn't show us you believe in Christ, deafeningly it doesn't show us you are even Christian: you don't accept the bible, not your own bible.
TATIME:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
haywizzy007:
I thought you are wiser than this...if a 5 year old boy asks you "is it possible for YAHWEH to die?" What will your response be??

@bold, lying falsejw wizzy, show where i say: "the nature of God is a mystery" even though some is

@underline, i already knew you falsejw's are not wise at all

@blue,oh duh, not to bright falsejw wiz,
you obviously don't believe or understand the scriptures i posted in my last post.

i would say once again that Yahweh is the name of God, and that God and the Word is God-Yahweh,
Father does not have a Father and does not die, but the Son has a Father and became flesh
which did die

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

you wizzy don't believe that God and the Word is God, and that's why you don't believe or understand much of God's word,

wiz, here is more of God's word for you to reject and not believe,
showing that the Lord Jesus Christ is Yahweh:

YAHWEH
Psa 102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

Jesus
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

YAHWEH
Isa 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Jesus
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

YAHWEH

Jesus

Incidentally, see at Deut 17:14 God is referred to as a mighty God, and we know that God is also referred to as Almighty God, they are not two gods, a mighty god and an almighty God as false jw say.

YAHWEH
Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus
Joh 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

YAHWEH
Psa 130:7 Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
Psa 130:8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

Jesus
Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

YAHWEH
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Jesus
Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

YAHWEH-Jesus was pierced

YAHWEH
Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Jesus
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

there is plenty more scriptures showing that Jesus is God-YAHWEH
ask and i will post them
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
TATIME:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

^^^ the mark of the fool

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:25am On Nov 07, 2018
How old did you say you are "5" not bad! Did mummy write this for you..
Are you serious? What "5" year old's ask these sort of questions, I suppose one that is confused' just as much as we are, about your denomination..
So do Spirit's die? Or does our flesh die? Think about it...
{1 John 4:2} This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God. {So in Heaven was He Spirit "before He became flesh?}
haywizzy007:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:47am On Nov 07, 2018
brocab:
How old did you say you are "5" not bad! Did mummy write this for you..
Are you serious? What "5" year old's ask these sort of questions, I suppose one that is confused' just as much as we are, about your denomination..
So do Spirit's die? Or does our flesh die? Think about it...
{1 John 4:2} This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God. {So in Heaven was He Spirit "before He became flesh?}

smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:31am On Nov 07, 2018
TATIME:

truthfully speaking is foreign to false jw's
if you were a christian saying to me "you're a "BORN AGAINST Christian i swear to god" you would be in deep trouble with God for that, but as it is, your god satan will pat you on the back for it

walahi = i swear to god

Mat 5:33  Again, ye heard that it was said to the ancients: Thou shalt not swear falsely, but thou shalt pay to the Lord thine oaths; 
Mat 5:34  but I—I say to you, not to swear at all; neither by the heaven, because it is the throne of God, 
Mat 5:35  nor by the earth, because it is His footstool, nor by Jerusalem, because it is a city of a great king, 
Mat 5:36  nor by thy head mayest thou swear, because thou art not able one hair to make white or black; 
Mat 5:37  but let your word be, Yes, Yes, No, No, and that which is more than these is of the evil.

you lying false jw tat, laughingly go against God's word at every opportunity

Jesus Himsely said your swearing is of the evil one-your daddy satan

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mat 13:37b ....He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 
Mat 13:38  The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 
Mat 13:39  The enemy that sowed them is the devil;

the devil and his tares sow evil all over the world

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.