Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

10 Strangest Sexual Phobias - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias (3504 Views)

Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / See Some Of The Strangest Sexual Problems People Encounter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by delectablegyal(f): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
10. Medomalacuphobia – Fear of Losing an E.r...e..c..tion.
This is the fear of losing a boner. Now, I think most men have this worry-- that they’re going to get some and the minute its time to sink the salami a bad case of whiskey-dickitis takes over. According to medical science the fear of losing an erection can result in “breathlessness, excessive sweating, nausea, dry mouth, feeling sick, shaking, heart palpitations, inability to speak or think clearly, a fear of dying, becoming mad or losing control, a sensation of detachment from reality, or a full blown anxiety attack.” What they don’t mention is that the fear of losing an erection may actually cause you to lose your e...re..ction.

1 Share

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
hmmn.

let us see.
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by delectablegyal(f): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
9. Gymnophobia – Fear of Being Nude.

Those with gymnophobia suffer severe anxiety from being nude and seeing others nude, even if it’s in a socially acceptable situation. This can make getting to third base a little tricky. The fear stems from feeling physically inferior when naked and from a fear that being naked leaves them exposed and unprotected. One of the most famous gymnophobics in pop culture would have to be Tobias Fünke from the television show Arrested Development. He artfully described himself as being a "never-nude."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by delectablegyal(f): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
8. Eurotophobia – Fear of a Female’s Sex Parts.

Eurotophobia is the persistent, abnormal, and irrational fear of a female’s sexual organs. Some individuals suffer the phobia all the time, or it can be triggered from direct stimuli of the vagina (or when Paris Hilton crotch shots hit the web). This phobia is apparently quite common and linked to a past sexual experience gone sour. The phobia can cause feelings of dread, a rapid heartbeat, anxiety, and tunnel vision. I know some perverts will be expecting to see raw parts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by delectablegyal(f): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
7. Philemaphobia – Fear of Kissing.

This is one phobia you can’t kiss and make better. Philemaphobic are afraid of being kissed. It is a very specific phobia and a subset of malaxophobia. The fear can be triggered for two reasons. It can be caused by a traumatic experience or from a fear of bad breath and/or the transmission of germs.

1 Share

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by omoluabi001(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
I think d fear of gays should be GAYPHOBIA OR YANCHPHOBIA grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
strangely i dont have a phobia
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by delectablegyal(f): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
6. Erotophobia – Fear of Talking About Sex.

This is the fear of talking about sex. It is not the fear of having sex. People with this phobia just don’t want to talk about it, discuss it, or even read about sex. People suffering from erotophobia will react in a negative manner to sexually explicit material.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by delectablegyal(f): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
5. Malaxophobia – Fear of Love Play.

This is the fear of love play. Now you might ask, “What the heck is love play?” It’s a valid question. It’s kind of like asking, “What is love?” The interwebs is a little vague on the term (where is Wikipedia when you actually need it?). The term basically refers to a fear of being intimate. Those who suffer from malaxophobia are afraid of being caressed, stroked, or fondled. It’s kind of like a fear of pre-intimacy, which it seems like a phobia a lot of men may have or may start using as an excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by delectablegyal(f): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
4. Sexual Claustrophobia – Fear of Sex Indoors.

As the name suggests, this is the fear of having sex in enclosed spaces. It's one phobia that can get you into a lot of trouble, as it usually leads to copulating in open spaces. While this sounds awesome, it’s not all roses and doggy-style on park benches. For Danielle Vincely the condition quickly ends relationships. The 24-year-old British woman recently made her sexual claustrophobia publicand revealed that her phobia “ruins her love life.” She says, “Guys love it at first. They think it’s kinky making love under the stars in the woods, on beaches, park benches, and car bonnets… But after a while they get annoyed, especially if it’s raining, and dump me. Men like a quick romp inside on the bed but I just can’t bring myself to do it.” Maybe she should make her bedroom look like the English countryside with some clever wallpapering.

1 Share

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by gamaliel121(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nice one...

What of fistophobia?

Fear of deep fisting....

Lol?

1 Like

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by delectablegyal(f): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
3. Oneirogmophobia – Fear of Wet Dreams.

This is the abnormal fear of having a wet dream. Wet dreams are a strange part of adolescence and man’s first nocturnal emission can be an unsettling an embarrassing experience. According to Alfred Kinsey, in the United States 83 percent of men will experience a wet dream sometime in their life (or have at least admitted to having one). In Indonesia the rate is much higher with 97 percent of men experiencing a nocturnal emission by age 24. It should be noted that women can indeed have wet dreams, though it is less noticeable and way less messy. People who suffer from oneirogmophobia can be so afraid of experiencing a wet dream that they refuse to go to sleep.

1 Share

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by sisisioge: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
delectablegyal:
7. Philemaphobia – Fear of Kissing.

This is one phobia you can’t kiss and make better. Philemaphobic are afraid of being kissed. It is a very specific phobia and a subset of malaxophobia. The fear can be triggered for two reasons. It can be caused by a traumatic experience or from a fear of bad breath and/or the transmission of germs.

Philemawot! The guy had better park well!

1 Like

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by delectablegyal(f): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
2. Medorthophobia – Fear of an Erect Penis.

If you’ve ever heard yourself say, “Get that erect penis away from me,” screamed and run out of the room in terror, then you may be suffering from medorthophobia. This is the fear of an erect penis. It is not a fear of joysticks in general, but the fear of a stiffy or when a man’s main member is at full salute. Now, I think it’s safe to assume that this is a phobia suffered only by women. A man with a fear of an erection, well, may not actually be a man. As a dude suffering from this condition would be hell. It’d make morning wood worse than any nightmare.

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by delectablegyal(f): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
1. Parthenophobia – Fear of Virgins.

Parthenophobia is the fear of virgins or young girls, which could make getting through high school rather difficult. People suffering from this phobia may suffer a panic attack or severe anxiety just from the thought of being in close proximity to a virgin. People suffering from this phobia are not just scared of virgins in a sexual sense, there are scared of coming in contact with them in regular life, even though they are fully aware that this is irrational. This is type of phobia that would suck if you’ve been promised 42 virgins or have your heart set on being a high school teacher

P.s: not all young girls that are virgins. Some young girls don expert sef.

1 Share

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by xpac01(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
How did we forget about the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by delectablegyal(f): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lalasticlala, if one of my topics does not make front page today, I will fight with u.
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by Booyakasha(f): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
12. Fear of being raped.
11. Fear of being cheated by your boo..
etc.
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by donholy28(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cucumbaphobia....fear of cucumbating girls
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by donholy28(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, if one of my topics does not make front page today, I will fight with u.

So u want to force him to move more trashy posts to FP
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by donholy28(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
xpac01:
How did we forget about the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
End time post
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by Horlazuncanmi(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Just passing
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
11. PUSUCKOLOPHOBIA - the fear of sucking pusssssy 12. CONBREAKOPHOBIA - the fear of breaking the condom while in action.

1 Like

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by delectablegyal(f): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
donholy28:
So u want to force him to move more trashy posts to FP

I.diot, he understands better. So gtfo.
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by donholy28(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
delectablegyal:

I.diot, he understands better. So gtfo.
idvot! write a meaningful post and maybe he will consider it
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by delectablegyal(f): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
donholy28:
idvot! write a meaningful post and maybe he will consider it

This I.diot is looking for my attention, I won't gv u. Poor dude.
Refrain from quoting me.
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by donholy28(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
delectablegyal:

This I.diot is looking for my attention, I won't gv u. Poor dude.
Refrain from quoting me.
mumu so this is how ur people seek for attention...gerrara here
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by Eddygourdo(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is a beautiful and educative thread. I have three of those aforementioned phobias.
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Not all knowledge is power. I most humbly take my leave.

1 Like

Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by Les: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Give ur life to Christ, peeps.
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by powerfulsettingz: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Booked till I wake up
Re: 10 Strangest Sexual Phobias by fearlesschicken: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
omoluabi001:
I think d fear of gays should be GAYPHOBIA OR YANCHPHOBIA grin

It's called Homophobia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Ladies Dating Older Men / [romantic story] My Lovely House Boy - Part 10 / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.