Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) (13495 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by marvelck: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Trusting your girlfriend who is going for NYSC, takes a lot of courage from the guy. Cos to most girls going for service, its usually an opportunity for her to be irresponsible, promiscuous, and more adventurous (cheat on their boyfriends/fiance, party, have wild sex etc),both in camp and during her service year....

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by buffalowings: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Thekillingjoke: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Theres a very high probability shes gonna cheat on u tho

i know babes would walk in here and defend their kind, but even for camp people wives dey off pant talk more girlfriend.

It would take a very rare type of babe not to cheat on u bro but they r very very few

25 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Stevebamdex(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2016
Sorry bro,Padlock her launch box to avoid hypertension.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by thowbie7ven(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2016
She's gonna cheat on you bro!...she's gonna get intimate with atleast "1" guy all through her service year...especially if she's the "sex" type....you can't help it bruh!...it's just the plain truth

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2016
If you can't trust her then she shouldn't be your girlfriend, just break up with her already.
Not everybody goes to serve and becomes wild and what not, so you should give her the benefit of the doubt if you love her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2016
marvelck:
Trusting your girlfriend who is going for NYSC, takes a lot of courage from the guy. Cos to most girls going for service, its usually an opportunity for her to be irresponsible and more adventurous (cheat on their boyfriends/fiance, party, have wild sex etc),both in camp and during her service year....

Can't say any different about the male counterpart undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by flistyl(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2016

it takes a lot to trust, and its your choice to trust her or not. Am feeling for you rightcrycry

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by vivianbelema(f): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tell me something

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Jayson1: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Trust; very expensive and difficult gift to give. cool

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Splinz(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
C'mon... Don't know why you guys get overly worried about trust and cheating in a relationship.

Do I have that fucking time No! If you wonna Bleep some other guy, fine! I also see that bae arse, I grab it!

Op let her be... Stop being selfish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Fidelismaria: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pack ur load nd follow her na

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by DonHummer(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
bro....dont put those thoughts to heart cos no matter what happens what will be will be,
if you guys are sexually active then she go cheat, sure bet, no be say dem say..
so focus on other things man at least she is not yet ur wifey

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmm! I nailed an army man's fiancée severally during my NYSC days.. Initially tot she was single but later discovered she was in a long distance relationship with a top army dude.. Had to call it off for my life's sake.. she's married to him with a kid now.. there's usually dis weird spirit of freedom and promiscuity associated with NYSC.. unless she's the Godly type, there's an 80% chance she would cheat

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
U better THRUST as much as u can now cos once she enters camp,Demon from nowhere wil enter her..I did in 2 weeks what i couldnt do in my 5 yrs at University.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Somebody that one to do will do!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by summerflame(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
My gf turned EX after nysc, she was badly bleeped by fellow corpers

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by KvnGRezz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bro bone her already...juz dey find de one u u qo dey bleeep if she qo...Simple undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
marvelck:
Trusting your girlfriend who is going for NYSC, takes a lot of courage from the guy. Cos to most girls going for service, its usually an opportunity for her to be irresponsible and more adventurous (cheat on their boyfriends/fiance, party, have wild sex etc),both in camp and during her service year....
tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jayson1:
Trust; very expensive and difficult gift to give. cool
The best one can do is to keep an open mind...be everly ready to accept anything and you just won't care if he/she cheats or not.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by stalinho(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
as for me:..
placing limits to my girlfriend is pointless.. she should life her life.. and I live mine..
then when we finally settle down.. limits sets in for both of us.
if any violets.. the other should punish..
am gonna remain ever faithful after marriage.. if she cheats.. I will kill her and kill the guy too.

no long talks..

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by KvnGRezz(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
swann:

Can't say any different about the male counterpart undecided
Difference dey ooo...Guys dee i ceekay no dey slack if dem bleeep finish grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Viking007(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
aikluck007:
Hmmm! I nailed an army man's fiancée severally during my NYSC days.. she's married to him with a kid now.. there's dis weird spirit of freedom and promiscuity associated with NYSC.. unless she's the Godly type, there's an 80% chance she would cheat

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Ifakiland(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Its only kids dat worry demselves abt weda or not Deir gfs will cheat on dem....wats ur business with dat anyway....as long as wen she bk ohm frm d 3wks camp she give u a "I miss u" bonking.....its wen she refuses to do dat, dat u den know sumtin was sup at camp.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by jbl007(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Splinz:
C'mon... Don't know why you guys get overly worried about trust and cheating in a relationship.

Do I have that fucking time No! If you wonna Bleep some other guy, fine! I also see that bae arse, I grab it!

Op let her be... Stop being selfish!
Such an insensitive comment...U've got no clue bruh.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by kennyonthrone(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
ogbeni oyo is ur case oo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by kilojoDesigns: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
stalinho:
as for me:..
placing limits to my girlfriend is pointless.. she should life her life.. and I live mine..
then when we finally settle down.. limits sets in for both of us.
if any violets.. the other should punish..
am gonna remain ever faithful after marriage.. if she cheats.. I will kill her and kill the guy too.

no long talks..

I struggled reading this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Heavance(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
It's hard to accept, there is very high chance. You know girls love attention, so whoever us there gets her love. Just hope for the best and prepare for the worst
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
aikluck007:
Hmmm! I nailed an army man's fiancée severally during my NYSC days.. she's married to him with a kid now.. there's dis weird spirit of freedom and promiscuity associated with NYSC.. unless she's the Godly type, there's an 80% chance she would cheat
grin the lies that so easily spilled from yer fingers
••• •
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=ButterFrost212 post=51327066]If you can't trust her then she shouldn't be your girlfriend, just break up with her already.

Not always like that
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Ifakiland(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
aikluck007:
Ur own small....na our own commandant wife I nail....I tired d man up and nailed his wife on d day of our pop!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by olawealth1000(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Abeg make I park my Range here...

Ehen,OP... you was saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship / How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.