Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (80223 Views)

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by funlord(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:

swithava.it would be your turn by the time i send them screenshots you sent my friend.lol.quote me again and see.you will deactivate that your new account too.gringrin

Are you on crack cocaine? Who the _fuck is swithava? Dumb ass pollock! Get the _fuck outta here!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by funlord(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:

swithava.it would be your turn by the time i send them screenshots you sent my friend.lol.quote me again and see.you will deactivate that your new account too.gringrin

Modified
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by CaroLyner(f): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
funlord:

Who the _fuck is swithava? Dumb ass pollock! Get the _fuck outta here!
undecidedwas not meant for you.
quoted the wrong person.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by funlord(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
CaroLyner:
undecidedwas not meant for you. quoted the wrong person.
Ok! Let me clean ish up!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by 900warriorz: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Joygalore:
You are such a nuisance bub. angry
Denegrade shocked cheesy Jeez!!! Please just sue your English teacher you disgruntled human being undecided
I am done quoting the laments of a pained soul,less he commits suicide.Worst of all,you disgust me
lol......wordz of a bitch! cheesy if you are a girl of your wordz, just stop replying! wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by SwithAva: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
CaroLyner:

Wait how is dis my business miss...u have issues with funlord again...u are so silly if u don't start sending screen shots...lyk u are seriously stupid...how is dis my business with u and funlord...u better sort of ur stuffs and get the Bleep off my mentions

My turn of wat...u are a pathetic gangster...y don't u go face the other lady...calling ur olosho on nairaland....is dat suppose to be my business....u are so so silly. And u think If deactivated my account because of u, so are so dumb...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by SwithAva: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
CaroLyner:

If all funlord typed is true den u seriously are a fake person...@ least am not a fake person
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by CaroLyner(f): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
SwithAva:

If all funlord typed is true den u seriously ...@ least am not a person
you are a mumu.who is funlord you obviously have problem reading.i quoted the wrong person you retard.
dont quote me again for mumu thing.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by SwithAva: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
CaroLyner:

you are a mumu.who is funlord you obviously have problem reading.i quoted the wrong person you retard.
dont quote me again for mumu thing.

Wait what is ur problem??...I don't get...why are u frustrated?? undecided...Where do I know you from...as a matter of fact where do I wrong u...na be me do u oooo....u better take ur frustration somewhere else
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Skyfornia(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Proudly #KhristEmbassi!!!!
God is Love, Love is God #loveword rocks

Lovely girl....giving life a meaning. Send me your number via my email...let me give you a call once in a while. The Word works!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by phlamesG: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Yup i am
hwfa give me ur number shocked
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Joygalore:
Simple and nice.
She looks good and nothing absolutely wrong with her outfit to church.
ure a FOOOL,
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
wheredemdey:

No mind the redundant f0000ol

She even call Christ "khrist".....she is a f00lish illbred animal...mutilating the name of her Creator.....i may not be perfect but trust me.. God is so so far away from you...kindly repent.
my brother i dey with u o, she even says she clubs on weekends,
i wonder if it's Satan embassy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Joygalore(f): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2015
Eiyarh sorry cry
I quite understand it is festive period and you don't know how you will feed.
May God take away abject poverty from your life..Wretched fool undecided
SaintHephzibah:
ure a FOOOL,
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Joygalore:
Eiyarh sorry cry
I quite understand it is festive period and you don't know how you will feed.
May God take away abject poverty from your life..Wretched fool undecided
i guess u're referring that to ur worthless and good for nothing boyfriend.
#GoldDigger
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by BreezyRita(f): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Proudly #KhristEmbassi!!!!
God is Love, Love is God #loveword rocks

I know you're lying. You were not going to church.
Because?
Its Christ, not Khrist
Loveworld, not love word!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by tangled: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
I don't know if the OP is the same prettyhausagirl that had sex with Don Jazzy in her head
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Joygalore(f): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
I laugh at your stupidity
Come and let me feed your generation.
Dumbo
SaintHephzibah:
i guess u're referring that to ur worthless and good for nothing boyfriend.
#GoldDigger
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Joygalore:
I laugh at your stupidity Come and let me feed your generation. Dumbo
silence is the best answer to a **** . you can complete the latter for yourself. Go get a life cos u ain't got one
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Joygalore:
I laugh at your stupidity Come and let me feed your generation. Dumbo
silence is the best answer to a **** . you can complete the latter for yourself. Go get a life cos u ain't got one
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by blesseddivah(f): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2016
LMAO.
Heard you're fake.
Hahahas....
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
blesseddivah:
LMAO. Heard you're fake. Hahahas....
cool pics at your dp. Where in uyo are you? I'm udeme from uyo too

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by blesseddivah(f): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
cool pics at your dp. Where in uyo are you?
I'm udeme from uyo too

Uniuyo
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
blesseddivah:

Uniuyo
studied there too. History and International Studies Faculty of Arts but graduated.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by blesseddivah(f): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
studied there too. History and International Studies Faculty of Arts but graduated.
Cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.