Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (80227 Views)

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" / Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Donbabajay12(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
OP dont suprised....that is ow christ embassy members dress to church!!!Guys go dere to scout for babes cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Mintayo(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Proudly #KhristEmbassi!!!!
God is Love, Love is God #loveword rocks

What is the correlation between clubbing and serving God?
Can you serve God and Marmon together?
What happened to don't be unequally yoked with unbelievers? Or love of the world is enmity against God.
We today's Christians en, we are just deceiving ourselves.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Yup i am
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by meforyou1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Elnino4ladies:
No bible?...u are a whoore!
she has iPad, which has bible app

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by M4gunners: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
And this made front page.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by xynerise: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
By their fruits.......

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
@OP: so you dont know how to spell Christ?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by niceeric(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

No mind the redundant f0000ol

She even call Christ "khrist".....she is a f00lish illbred animal...mutilating the name of her Creator.....i may not be perfect but trust me.. God is so so far away from you...kindly repent.
lobatan ooo....so are u trying to tell me that calling Jesus Christ, Jesu Kristi in my local dialect (yoruba) means I'm gonna roast??...come on bro!!!

I'm not justifying her pic anyway cos that mode of dressing aint gonna enter the gates of my Yoruba church talkless those Golden Gates lol

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by czarr(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

Awww too bad its one of my Rides tongue

Hustle hard son, and one day you'll be a proud owner of one.
I laff u for warri pidgin grin grin
"One of your rides"

The art of lying. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by nwadiuko1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Come as you are church
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by menxer: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Na wa for una ooo

She said she went to #KhristEmbassi and you guys are splitting hair that she went to Christ Embassy. don't confuse the two, the former is a club while the later is a mega Church. grin

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Aspiregreat: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Please I would like to Apologise on her behave.She never meant what she said and hence not going to church but a Club. Please Nobody should take her serious.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by teewhydope(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
meforyou1:
she has iPad, which has bible app

Gbenu Soun undecided

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by repogirl(f): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
All these Kim Kardashian girls sef angry

Anyway what concern me?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by michaelwilli(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Church or club?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by meforyou1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

u are well dressed. Don't mind all these hypocritical boys saying rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
What is with nairalanders sef??

U guys should stop judging anyhow,its her life,its her church.....y cursing her??

Only God knows who serves him....dah poster that said she is going to hell is certainly stewpeed!! We have so many peeps dah dresses responsible to church on Sundays bt deep down they are so dirty and irresponsible..... Most of them are among the peeps abusing the op.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Mattex001(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
National Olosho.... grin grin

Well she probably felt comfortable on them I guess, but some churches won't even allow!
Pastors wife go do approach you from entrance sef!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by klax(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Congratulation for telling us you owns a pair of trainers with black tight snd white top sitting in car driver side congratulations though you look beautiful you are not bad at all keep wearing it to church that way.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by selfmade001(f): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
You no try at all wt dat "christ" u spelled, so u can even spell "God" as Ghaad abi? Always b spirit conscious pls. You re blessed.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by herald9: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Went to christ embassy once with my female friend, mehn what I saw left me astounded.

What really stunned me wasn't the club-like swags, but the earrings and caps won by dudes inside the church.

After service I asked her why their church was like this, she replied that their church is a collection of many people who are undergoing transformation in the godly way, so they allow them to wear what they like in order not to scare them away.... That God looks at the heart and not the body.....

Well, I'm not surprise, you can't be scared of what you can't see or what you read about in the pages of a book.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
This isnt right, what will other religions think of we Christians

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Alexk2(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl: Just because you clubbed on a Friday doesn't mean you can't wholeheartedly serve God on a sunday.

Dear Op., i have seen your pix and truth is you are very beautiful for real and u have a nice ride....but what i'll love you to look into is that dress. I sincerly believe it is not meant for church and you can do better than that next time.
Next time, the questn you must ask urself is; will this cloths glory God?..i mean, never seek for men's approval in ur dressing to God's presence but rather let God Himself approve you. Let the God who owns your body be glorified with how U cover it up.

That said, i'll like to add that since you wrote that 'God is Love' in ur post, pls., let ur conduct in ur secret and outside when pple re seeing U demonstrate ur Love for God coz no1 can love you more than Him...do have a lovely week ahead!

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by nathpope(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Moz22:
Lord save me from these Karishikas

GOD bless u bro...
Na wetin dey my head b dat...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by pmann2(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
I THINK THERE ARE SOME POSTS THAT SHOULD BE IGNORED. SHE KNOWS THAT PEOPLE WILL SURE REPLY TO HER POST WHETHER POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE THAT WAS WHY SHE WENT AHEAD WITH THE POST. BUT BY THE TIME NAIRALANDERS LEARN TO IGNORE SOME POSTS PEOPLE WILL START THINKING BEFORE CREATING TOPICS.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by HARDDON: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

No mind the redundant f0000ol

She even call Christ "khrist".....she is a f00lish illbred animal...mutilating the name of her Creator.....i may not be perfect but trust me.. God is so so far away from you...kindly repent.

Ur vemon is is so wild
She made mistakes,

We can korrect in Luv, cudnt we?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by chizobamgbume(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Op why are you using my cousin's pictures?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Dozzysamuel(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

...na Party she,no be Church.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by Dozzysamuel(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

...na Party she go,no be Church.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator by effty(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oya, where ur bible? Khristembassi indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.