Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man (1177 Views)

The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by itstpia8: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2015
Wbb
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by gamaliel121(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by tpiah2: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
4C2215131x:
LATEST UPDATE:

22. SHOULD YOU CALL HIM UP AND HE DECLINES BY TELLING YOU HE IS NO LONGER IN THE BUSINESS, DO NOT FOR THE LIFE OF YOU ASK HIM WHY HE QUIT OR ASK FOR ONE LAST SHOT (EVEN IF HE'S KAMASUTRA PERSONIFIED!). JUST WISH HIM WELL IN HIS NEW ENDEAVOUR(S) AND HANG UP SUMMARILY.

23. A TWIST TO RULE 14. DO NOT COMPARE HIS SEXUAL PROWESS TO THAT OF YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER. HE IS MEANT TO KNOW HOW TO HANG HIS LEGS UP ON THE CHANDELIER OR CEILING FAN AND INITIATE VARIOUS CONTORTIONS TO BREAK YOU OFF. IT'S HIS JOB, AND HE'S GOT TO BE GOOD AT IT IN OTHER TO KEEP HIS CUSTOMERS...YOU!

MORE UPDATES IN REAL TIME AS THEY OCCUR. KEEP READING AND OBSERVINg. I AM THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE, JUST FILLING IN WITH REGARDS TO THIS CASE.
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 12, 2016
Sick op
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by tpiah2: 12:25am On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I am Sick
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 12, 2016
tpiah2:
dude stop wasting my mentions

QueenValerie this is a good thread to derail tongue
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by tpiah2: 12:35am On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I should stop wasting my mentions

Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
dude stop wasting my mentions

No more thread deraling,I'm trying to walk the straight path wink
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
No more thread deraling,I'm trying to walk the straight path wink
what's straight part? grin cheesy grin
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what's straight part? grin cheesy grin
You know you got me.
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
You know you got me.
hehehe. I know how to do what I do best
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe. I know how to do what I do best
Cause trouble? wink
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Cause trouble? wink
Trouble? Nah. You know I'm not troublesome and don't like trouble. I'm soft like that
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Trouble? Nah. You know I'm not troublesome and don't like trouble. I'm soft like that
Right.Shutup why are we bothering this thread?
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Right.Shutup why are we bothering this thread?
cuz the thread is so useless
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cuz the thread is so useless
okay,but there are a lot of threads that fit your reason,you gon go derail them all?
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
okay,but there are a lot of threads that fit your reason,you gon go derail them all?
no. I'm cool here tongue
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
no. I'm cool here tongue
Shutup this thread is old.
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Shutup this thread is old.
you want new thread?
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you want new thread?
Not really.Why do we need one,I thought you just wanted to be bad.
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Not really.Why do we need one,I thought you just wanted to be bad.
hey! Will you quit the 'bad' already?

I'm outta here
Re: Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Man by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hey! Will you quit the 'bad' already?

I'm outta here
okay,but I got you off this thread. grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! / What Do U Think About This Question (21+) / The Life Cycle Of Most Nigerian Girls By Daviyjones ( The Man Of List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.