Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! (1182 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by donTbone(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
We won't settle for some mindless pre-packed gift you can find in any department store. In fact, there are gifts that have moved from the totally acceptable to the straight-up eye roll-inducing and we're tired of getting them. So, if you'd like to show the guy, any guy, in your life that you put in the extra effort this season, steer clear of these ten items.

1. Wallets
Why We Hate It:A wallet is an accessory a man will use every single day and for years to come. So while that criteria makes it seem like it would make for an ideal gift option, the fact is, it's too personal and most guys would rather pick one out for themselves.
What You Should Buy Instead:confirm Leather Bracelet, #3,000.00.

2. DVD purse
Why We Hate It: Ten years ago, this was an epic gift. These days, most men don't even own DVD players, considering the Internet is the Internet and all.
What You Should Buy Instead:A 64G flash drive will be good.

3. Books you've read
Why We Hate It: Wanna guarantee a man never reads a book, and avoids you for months? Give them one you read and say, "I loved this book and you will too. Let me know when you've read it so we can talk about it!"
What You Should Buy Instead: an intresting mp3 or mp4 format of a message will be good. You both can even enjoy it together, you know!

4. Cologne
Why We Hate It: Gee, thanks for telling us what you'd like us to smell like for the next year! Another personal decision that should be left to whomever you're thinking about giving it to.
What You Should Buy Instead:Tom Ford Bar Soap

5. Pajama Pants Why We Hate It: Giving a man pajama pants basically says, "Hey, I know how often you lounge around the house for hours on your off day—with just your boxers short. That's weird thou!
What You Should Buy Instead: a nice Jersey pant with top. To make it better, you can customize it. Even those that are not football freak will love it!

source: datingyouths..com
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by mizquote(f): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
ama get him some cute sexy boxers.

and d bible..
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by donTbone(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
mizquote:
ama get him some cute sexy boxers.

and d bible..
If that boxer isnt worth 2k, abeg no buy am!
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by IamLEGEND1: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
& pls no singlet too.
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lol...u don't Like a Cologne/ perfume? Really?
undecided
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by eyeon(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Still expecting my first gift from a girl... So, I'm not too used to these gifts. Though I've seen how wicked some girls have been with the kinda gifts they gave my guys... Odi wonder o.
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by mizquote(f): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:
If that boxer isnt worth 2k, abeg no buy am!
maybe a big bible will do.
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by donTbone(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
& pls no singlet too.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I forgot to add that too....
Thanks for adding it!
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by donTbone(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
mizquote:

maybe a big bible will do.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You wan send am go village for missionary work be that oooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by donTbone(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
eyeon:
Still expecting my first gift from a girl... So, I'm not too used to these gifts. Though I've seen how wicked some girls have been with the kinda gifts they gave my guys... Odi wonder o.
Maybe the girl should start from the scratch ....
Socks should do for now i guess! grin
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by donTbone(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol...u don't Like a Cologne/ perfume? Really?
undecided
I dont just want any cologne! sad
Original Smart or Boss will do!
Dnt forget Tom ford soap too tongue grin
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by mizquote(f): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You wan send am go village for missionary work be that oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
is it a bad idea?
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by donTbone(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
mizquote:

is it a bad idea?
Hunhun oooooo...
As long as you will accompany him! lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:

I dont just want any cologne! sad
Original Smart or Boss will do!
Dnt forget Tom ford soap too tongue grin

Lol...ofcurz not juz any cheap Cologne.. grin grin grin

Maybe a cK euphoria liquid gold or ARMANI diamond..have u tried them? grin
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by donTbone(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...ofcurz not juz any cheap Cologne.. grin grin grin

Maybe a cK euphoria liquid gold or ARMANI diamond..have u tried them? grin
Hunhun! ayaf not oooo! grin
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by missKiffy(f): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
What's wrong with a cologne lipsrsealed if I buy a cologne of 20k for instance, is it nt a gud gift undecided
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by donTbone(m): 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
missKiffy:
What's wrong with a cologne lipsrsealed if I buy a cologne of 20k for instance, is it nt a gud gift undecided
Yes... its a very good gift!
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by missKiffy(f): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:

Yes... its a very good gift!
grin grin grin
I know say you go quote me lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by donTbone(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
missKiffy:

I know say you go quote me lipsrsealed
Am i mad? wwhy i no go quote! undecided
Nobody wey no like better thing na! wink
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by missKiffy(f): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:

Am i mad? wwhy i no go quote! undecided
Nobody wey no like better thing na! wink
smiley
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by Creamychic(f): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
How about a nice wrist watch? Or a shirt?
Re: 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! by donTbone(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Creamychic:
How about a nice wrist watch? Or a shirt?
Hmmmmmm! you dey make sense
But e must be a gud designer one sha ooo! wink

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment When You Wish That Babe Didn't Have A Face / Matters Arising: Nigerian Girls And Packaging / Wicked Reply From A Girl On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.