Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241578 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by iAreMozelle(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
ironkurtain:

oga wooden kurtain welldone...more niko
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2016
Ironkurtain where arth thou. Its weekend now oo. And you also have some explanation to do.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kerr9(f): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
it weekend oooo ;Dit weekend oooo
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hi fellow nairalanders i have literally typed my cellphone to death. Maybe it had reached its full lifespan. I will have to get a new one and also extract the data from the old one. You all need to have patients. Have a nice weekend
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by JEREMYBENTHAM: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
I think you've started taking us for granted. Well, as for me i have an alternative. 'Tarasha' by Oyinprince will do.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
JEREMYBENTHAM:
I think you've started taking us for granted. Well, as for me i have an alternative. 'Tarasha' by Oyinprince will do.
Thats really unfair of you seriously words like that can demoralizing for a writer. At least he didn't say he wasn't gonna update at all this weekend na. Sunday is still there na. Its not right seriously.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by JEREMYBENTHAM: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Oladim001:
Thats really unfair of you seriously words like that can demoralizing for a writer. At least he didn't say he wasn't gonna update at all this weekend na. Sunday is still there na. Its not right seriously.
I'm not apologetic about my statement. Let him feel a tinge of how demoralized we are whenever he fails to post updates. Nobody doesn't or hasn't eulogised him for his exceptional talent. As his big fan this is the only story that made me visit the literature section until his infrequent updates made me discover another action thriller with striking resemblance with his. Some OPs beg for readership, so he shouldn't abuse what he has.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by shegs2009(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
JEREMYBENTHAM:
I'm not apologetic about my statement. Let him feel a tinge of how demoralized we are whenever he fails to post updates. Nobody doesn't or hasn't eulogised him for his exceptional talent. As his big fan this is the only story that made me visit the literature section until his infrequent updates made me discover another action thriller with striking resemblance with his. Some OPs beg for readership, so he shouldn't abuse what he has.
question 1 for 70 marks : How hath ye so sure he is abusing wat he has

question 2 for 150 marks ; if thou were in his canvas, and an unworthy lips say something like thou hath said, wat will thou do

if ye can't answer any of these then ye shall quote a previous comment where thou art praise, or tank Mr story teller
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by TheNathan(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
shegs2009:

question 1 for 70 marks : How hath ye so sure he is abusing wat he has

question 2 for 150 marks ; if thou were in his canvas, and an unworthy lips say something like thou hath said, wat will thou do

if ye can't answer any of these then ye shall quote a previous comment where thou art praise, or tank Mr story teller
lmao cheesy you need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 12:26am On Jul 03, 2016
JEREMYBENTHAM:

Well, when i first came to the literature section of nairaland, i saw some good stories and alot of bad and unfinished ones. As of that time i was writing the final parts of Bloodline 1. My wife who was with me when i was surfing through the section, read some of the stories and encouraged me to upload mine. I flatly refused. I told her the headaches that comes with it and even showed her comments like the one above. She told me not to worry and just do things at my convenient time. Now she is even kind of regretting. Why?, when she was 7 months pregnant she had to take an uncomfortable subway ride with me to the phone service centre because i couldnt locate the place. Some early morning she wakes up to see she is lying down on the bed alone cos i'm in the other room typing new updates. I get up at 5 am, type for an hour then take shower to go to work. In the bus stop i think of what to write. Standing or sitting in the bus, i got to my "Idea note" and write things i might use. At work i use bathroom breaks to write as much as i can. The boss sees me but says nothing because he knows that i know that without me, his company will have production problems. And besides the products are being rolled out at a faster pace(meaning that i compensate by overworking myself). Then i come back home by 9 pm, take shower, listen to what the wife have to say and show my daughter that daddy loves her. Then i use whats left of my time to write if i'm not passing out in the bed due to being dead tired. I do this for six days a week, four weeks a month.

So read all i have said above and tell me if you can even write a full paragraph of a story, how much more a full chapter of a story. I have taken my cellphone to the service centre three times this year. Each time it cost about 4000 naira to fix it and it is always the same problem. Yet if i dont make update, i still come here to apologize and try to squeeze out time to complete one and upload because i always complete what i start, no matter how difficult it is. Today is sunday here so by monday i will get a new phone, extract the updates in the old phone and continue this story. After this story is done, i will unregister from nairaland and go back to being the ghostreader i was.

And for your information, i and Oyin are friends on whatsapp. He too was complaining bitterly about what people say whenever he fails to update. He said he was even threatened.

13 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Donjuan20(m): 5:14am On Jul 03, 2016
ironkurtain:

Well, when i first came to the literature section of nairaland, i saw some good stories and alot of bad and unfinished ones. As of that time i was writing the final parts of Bloodline 1. My wife who was with me when i was surfing through the section, read some of the stories and encouraged me to upload mine. I flatly refused. I told her the headaches that comes with it and even showed her comments like the one above. She told me not to worry and just do things at my convenient time. Now she is even kind of regretting. Why?, when she was 7 months pregnant she had to take an uncomfortable subway ride with me to the phone service centre because i couldnt locate the place. Some early morning she wakes up to see she is lying down on the bed alone cos i'm in the other room typing new updates. I get up at 5 am, type for an hour then take shower to go to work. In the bus stop i think of what to write. Standing or sitting in the bus, i got to my "Idea note" and write things i might use. At work i use bathroom breaks to write as much as i can. The boss sees me but says nothing because he knows that i know that without me, his company will have production problems. And besides the products are being rolled out at a faster pace(meaning that i compensate by overworking myself). Then i come back home by 9 pm, take shower, listen to what the wife have to say and show my daughter that daddy loves her. Then i use whats left of my time to write if i'm not passing out in the bed due to being dead tired. I do this for six days a week, four weeks a month.
So read all i have said above and tell me if you can even write a full paragraph of a story, how much more a full chapter of a story. I have taken my cellphone to the service centre three times this year. Each time it cost about 4000 naira to fix it and it is always the same problem. Yet if i dont make update, i still come here to apologize and try to squeeze out time to complete one and upload because i always complete what i start, no matter how difficult it is. Today is sunday here so by monday i will get a new phone, extract the updates in the old phone and continue this story. After this story is done, i will unregister from nairaland and go back to being the ghostreader i was.
And for your information, i and Oyin are friends on whatsapp. He too was complaining bitterly about what people say whenever he fails to update. He said he was even threatened.
oga abeg no vex people are just too foolish and if you check the idiot insulting a five hundred words essay he might not be able to write

3 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by drippingink3: 6:04am On Jul 03, 2016
No mind the guy. We your loyal fans dey your back. No punish 99 million for the sins of one person. Temper justice with mercy.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by leahcimzil: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2016
JEREMYBENTHAM:

Idiot, is yur father paying him?. Shebi yu want a faster story?, Write yur own. Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by zelaws: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Dear Ironkurtain,
The decision to start updating your story on here I believe is for a purpose. That purpose is not dependent on anyone. It is yours, encouraged by your wife. I want to believe each time you upload those beautiful captivating updates you feel a sense of fulfillment, like a greater good part of you leaped to the skies for a feel of happiness. We your readers keep looking forward to the next update like our life depend on it. We know it is a great sacrifice on your part to making us happy.
I wont say you shouldn't unsubscribe from NL but it shouldn't be based on some post by dimwitted individual like the quoted JEREMYBENTHAM who is been assisted with some N200 to buy data to logon to NL. Who rather than learning how to grow out of the sorry state has decided to create a negative impression. .
If you have this feel of fulfillment by uploading this stories to the delight of your readers please don't unregister. Living an accomplished live according to the Science of Happiness sometimes come with a pain in form of sacrifice.
I personally appreciate your effort and want to say your story is one of those that bring me happiness.

7 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by JEREMYBENTHAM: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2016
zelaws:
Dear Ironkurtain,
The decision to start updating your story on here I believe is for a purpose. That purpose is not dependent on anyone. It is yours, encouraged by your wife. I want to believe each time you upload those beautiful captivating updates you feel a sense of fulfillment, like a greater good part of you leaped to the skies for a feel of happiness. We your readers keep looking forward to the next update like our life depend on it. We know it is a great sacrifice on your part to making us happy.
I wont say you shouldn't unsubscribe from NL but it shouldn't be based on some post by dimwitted individual like the quoted JEREMYBENTHAM who is been assisted with some N200 to buy data to logon to NL. Who rather than learning how to grow out of the sorry state has decided to create a negative impression. .
If you have this feel of fulfillment by uploading this stories to the delight of your readers please don't unregister. Living an accomplished live according to the Science of Happiness sometimes come with a pain in form of sacrifice.
I personally appreciate your effort and want to say your story is one of those that bring me happiness.
How does insulting me make you feel? Are you more of his fan than i am? If you see me in person i bet you, you won't even breathe. You're forgiven.
zelaws:
Dear Ironkurtain,
zelaws:
Dear Ironkurtain,
How does insulting me make you feel? Are you more of his fan than i am? If you see me in person i bet you, you won't even breathe. You're forgiven.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by JEREMYBENTHAM: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2016
ironkurtain:

Ironkurtain, regretfully, my comment is misconceived and thus, attracting negative reactions which I never envisioned. Imagine where it becomes one's routine to visit Nairaland to keep up with your story, that every spare time of the day; at the office, at the hectic traffic jam, at the living room while listening to news, while cooking, before i retire to bed; midnight if i'm awake; you name it, i would always peek at your page to see if there's new update. That's how engrossed i am with your story. So when i commented, i did that with a tone of dejection and disappointment, as though i had left something undone for the day. My write up only reflects the disappointment of an ardent follower of your story & not to insult you or being ungrateful as some people make it seem. I apologise to you and all those who misreceived my initial comment. Thanks and God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2016
ironkurtain:

ironkurtain, please don't mind that guy jare. Let him start his own story and he'll see how hard it is.. When its not that you said you are not updating again. Don't mind him. As for me i really love this story, the action, romance and all. I dey ur back. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by shegs2009(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
TheNathan:
lmao cheesy you need Jesus
I sure do
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
JEREMYBENTHAM:
Ironkurtain, regretfully, my comment is misconceived and thus, attracting negative reactions which I never envisioned. Imagine where it becomes one's routine to visit Nairaland to keep up with your story, that every spare time of the day; at the office, at the hectic traffic jam, at the living room while listening to news, while cooking, before i retire to bed; midnight if i'm awake; you name it, i would always peek at your page to see if there's new update. That's how engrossed i am with your story. So when i commented, i did that with a tone of dejection and disappointment, as though i had left something undone for the day. My write up only reflects the disappointment of an ardent follower of your story & not to insult you or being ungrateful as some people make it seem. I apologise to you and all those who misreceived my initial comment. Thanks and God bless.

Bro i hear you......and understand your disappointments. But why would i play with people's feelings just as you initially said?. That's the reason for me being unhappy with the comments. Anyway i'm really sorry for not updating this weekend but it was because of something beyond my control. My cellphone screen became epileptic. I dont know if any if you guys have ever experienced it. This time it got worse. All the touch buttons were completely dancing ashoki. I decided to go hard on it and the screen vanished. Anyway i went to tge department store today and got a new phone. It will be connected tomorrow. But for the data in the old one, i don't know if they will be able to extract it.

4 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by JEREMYBENTHAM: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
ironkurtain:

Bro i hear you......and understand your disappointments. But why would i play with people's feelings just as you initially said?. That's the reason for me being unhappy with the comments. Anyway i'm really sorry for not updating this weekend but it was because of something beyond my control. My cellphone screen became epileptic. I dont know if any if you guys have ever experienced it. This time it got worse. All the touch buttons were completely dancing ashoki. I decided to go hard on it and the screen vanished. Anyway i went to tge department store today and got a new phone. It will be connected tomorrow. But for the data in the old one, i don't know if they will be able to extract it.
NOTED & UNDERSTOOD

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by holysin5683(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
With all this shit you people are posting I won't know when the story is posted so please stop occupying shit post and wait for the writer to post

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ashiat39(f): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
*Panting heavily*

WOW! I like man folk, so forgiven and easily.

I say a big*THANK YOU* to you sir Ironkurtain, for everything you have done for our satisfaction.

I would be an ingrate not to appreciate d efforts of your sweetheart for her sacrifices.
YOU ARE SUM RARE GEM.
Pardon my long silence, I have been away for sometimes, exam things on my mind.
Loving this story like kilode. pls take your time, I'm ready to wait.
REMAIN BLESSED
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by davspog2(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
So Oga ironkurtain too would disappear like frank 3:16, Royver and Larry sun after completing this story? Literature section is gradually declining!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by drippingink3: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by segsbenks(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
hmm mmmmmmm... na update i find cum, na drama i con dey see... issorite! abeg who fill tell me d title of d drama goin on? anyways, ironkurtain bros!! na only u be bad baddo baddest!!!double twale for u jare, abeg no mind dose pple wey never get time to brush dem teeth to cum spoil d fun u dey create here o..... just kwantinu to dey ride on!! plsssssssssssssssss no mind say road no smooth!! u no say naa nigerians u deal with!!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by oluwaemmanuel: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Gud evening sir, hw was ur trip to d service center
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Ironkurtain, so can you please give us a date that we should be expecting the next update.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Ashiat39(f): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2016
drippingink3:
#
Nobody is perfect, you suppose to correct me not to make jest of me. Though it pain me that you point out my mistake in this manner but all the same, thank you
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=drippingink3 post=47181327] Hahaha, i laugh in Spanish. Like as if you are perfect. Dummy.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2016
oluwaemmanuel:
Gud evening sir, hw was ur trip to d service center

It was okay, i got a new cellphone but the guys there said that they cant transfer that document from the old phone to the new one because the application didnt come with the phone. I will have to fix the old one to be able to get it. But no worries, it is being fixed and i will get the phone tomorrow. And update will be coming this weekend. I have to cross check all the updates to be sure it wasnt affected in any way. And for those argueing on who wants the Sosai dead, if you have read the story very well, i mean line by line, you would have known by now. Take care everyone and remained blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Mutaino7(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2016
ironkurtain:

It was okay, i got a new cellphone but the guys there said that they cant transfer that document from the old phone to the new one because the application didnt come with the phone. I will have to fix the old one to be able to get it. But no worries, it is being fixed and i will get the phone tomorrow. And update will be coming this weekend. I have to cross check all the updates to be sure it wasnt affected in any way. And for those argueing on who wants the Sosai dead, if you have read the story very well, i mean line by line, you would have known by now. Take care everyone and remained blessed.
Remain blessed bro... after this story you can give yourself a break to think things through and any decision whatsoever you come to am with you... i done bookmark you teytey so you no fit escape me... send my regards to your lovely wife
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Oladim001(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
ironkurtain:

Can't you just say it categorically, anyhow sha, we'd know in the end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.