Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw (5197 Views)

Removed / I Can't... / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
A Friend of mine shared this

I am currently in a relationship with a young beautiful lady and we are working towards marriage.However.my fiancee possess one very terrible feature....She is bisexual.

Though she is very discreet and coded with the act,She told me this right from the start of the relationship and claimed she use to get advances from a lot of ladies at work and while in school and that is the only way she can stop herself from cheating with other guys and satisfy her so called " OTHER urges.
I continued with her thinking I will be able to change her but it almost a year and 3 months now and no change.This has resulted in my cold behaviour towards most of her female friends and co workers even though if they don't engage in the act together

.Am tired and frustrated but she keeps hammering that she does it for fun not money and it prevents her from cheating with men.She claims it in her nature,and besides she can't get pregnant and neither does it reduce her love for me.

.The funniest thing is her parents know about this and said day have tried to change her to no avail hence persuading her to inform any potential suitor about it.

Am at cross roads here.She is educated,beautiful.hardworking and everything I want in a Lady but just this one flaw. Am contemplating going on with the marriage ..since She has promised not to bring anybody to my house and also satisfy me sexually

Am just unsettled if she would not later cheat on me with guys too.. Is it not also cheating if she sleeps with other woman.What do you advise I do..

matured advices please

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by chelseaboi(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
If u don't marry her,then who will marry her?

9 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by sebak(f): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eleyi gidigan

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by misspicy(f): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
hian
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by cold(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Go ahead,marry her. She can always bring a friend for some menagè trois. Your marriage would be so much fun.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Cc lalasticlala.Dominique
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by iceberylin(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ever had sex with bisexual

Life time opportunity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by ucheheart(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
To prevent her from cheating on you with another man, tell her to bring her female friends home so you all can have fun together. If she refuses, then she is jealous of losing you to her friend then you let her know that's the way you feel when she sleeps with another person be it man or woman. But if she accepts then it's a win-win situation, you have nothing to lose. Enjoy as much as you can

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
nobody is born with such feelings. she must have been abused as a minor by a same sex sex offender.

anyway, help her get serious help. I am thinking psychologist or something and lots of prayer.

truth is if you marry her, you are starting your family under a serious handicap. marriage is tough enough already, why add another burden to it.

everybody has a weakness, she should try to manage hers.

sleeping with the same sex is an abomination that attracts curses in the bible, you don't want to go that way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by ClassCaptain(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
oga oo
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by Eleniyan15: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
hmmmmm

oga oooo
ClassCaptain
misspicy
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by Olasco93: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
See how people will excellently use their beautiful hands to find trouble for their handsome self.

People like you have bright future, but uses their own hands to change their destiny. ''Her parents tried but couldn't'' between you and her parents, who loves her the more?

@OP, If i may ask are you really sure this is Love or you are just deceiving your handsome self. Shior!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by LordAdam: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

I am currently in a relationship with a young beautiful lady and we are working towards marriage.However.my fiancee possess one very terrible feature....She is bisexual.

Though she is very discreet and coded with the act,She told me this right from the start of the relationship and claimed she use to get advances from a lot of ladies at work and while in school and that is the only way she can stop herself from cheating with other guys and satisfy her so called " OTHER urges.
I continued with her thinking I will be able to change her but it almost a year and 3 months now and no change.This has resulted in my cold behaviour towards most of her female friends and co workers even though if they don't engage in the act together

.Am tired and frustrated but she keeps hammering that she does it for fun not money and it prevents her from cheating with men.She claims it in her nature,and besides she can't get pregnant and neither does it reduce her love for me.

.The funniest thing is her parents know about this and said day have tried to change her to no avail hence persuading her to inform any potential suitor about it.

Am at cross roads here.She is educated,beautiful.hardworking and everything I want in a Lady but just this one flaw. Am contemplating going on with the marriage ..since She has promised not to bring anybody to my house and also satisfy me sexually

Am just unsettled if she would not later cheat on me with guys too.. Is it not also cheating if she sleeps with other woman.What do you advise I do..

matured advices please

First rule of life. Do not actively try to change people. Even when they show willingness to change, hope for the best and expect the worst.

My advice is, do not enter the marriage if you are not okay with that part of her. If she hasn't changed in 15 months, do not expect her to change in a marriage. It's called wishful thinking and you'll lead an unhappy marriage.

If you (or your friend, not sure I believe the tale of this being the dilemma of a friend) choose to go ahead with the marriage, then accept at the back of your mind that you will be living with a bisexual for the rest of your life.

Oh, and to your cheating question. Yes, having sex with an individual of the same sex or an animal or thing (objectophilia) other than your partner is cheating.

6 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

matured advices please

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by MsTIQ(m): 12:45am On Nov 09, 2015
May God help U to make the right decision
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by misspicy(f): 1:20am On Nov 09, 2015
Eleniyan15:
hmmmmm

oga oooo

ClassCa ptain

m isspicy
am sorry i cannot relate to the problem i don't have abnormal people around me...we all straight...sowi no advice

btw why did you mention me i don't remember encountering this moniker?
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:37am On Nov 09, 2015
Oluwa don butter ya bread brah...
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by alterswerve(m): 5:03am On Nov 09, 2015
Fp maybe
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by SirAweezy(m): 5:39am On Nov 09, 2015
Mr! why do you want to start your life this way.... what are you carried away with....? Do not try marriage with her! I repeat.... DO NOT TRY MARRIAGE WITH HER!! Give your self a better union foundation, you will be glad you do in future.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by saa5555: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Okooo

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by michaelwilli(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2015
sebak:
Eleyi gidigan
it's gidiful my broda
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by sebak(f): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2015
michaelwilli:
it's gidiful my broda
it's a sister nt a broda
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by michaelwilli(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2015
sebak:
it's a sister nt a broda
anyone jare. D persn sha get my msg
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by HopeAtHand: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2015
iceberylin:
Ever had sex with bisexual

Life time opportunity.

been there, done that.
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by wakabout(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by wakabout(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by McWhillion(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2015
Stewpid... She's already cheating on you... does it make it better that it was with a lady??

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by Eleniyan15: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2015
misspicy:

am sorry i cannot relate to the problem i don't have abnormal people around me...we all straight...sowi no advice

grin
misspicy:

*crying
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by tartarus(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2015
She's bisexual, nothing wrong with that.

She cheated/cheats on you with women then there's something wrong!

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by missKiffy(f): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2015
Nobody is perfect anyway, accept her flaws if you know you can cope
Re: I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

matured advices please
quit Messing with a ticking time bomb bro, what if she converts your daughters into lezzes? or you come back from work only to see your wife finger**** your daughter? make a sensible decision.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Deaf And Dumb Girl, Please Advise / Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj / How Nigerians React When They See Beatiful Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.