Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Can't... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't... (5333 Views)

Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't... by laborious(m): 1:42am On Oct 28, 2017
Jsj

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't... by Yeligray(m): 1:55am On Oct 28, 2017
Hmmm another story of one corner

moral lesson: bro, don't loose hope cuz out there, there is someone waiting for you

10 Likes

Re: I Can't... by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 28, 2017
how long were u with the girl? since u know this small girl has been a hustler since she was younger etc... why didn't u try to take her away from the hotel? do u really think buying her snacks would change habits she formed to survive? i dont understand, why were u ok with the girl living in a hotel? do u know what arrangements she had to agree to in order to live there? u saw the poor living conditions of the place, u say this girl is quite young, young enough to make u look like a pedo for dating her, yes, i know u stated she's legal. but how were u ok with your girl who is quite young, living in a hotel?? u could have saved the snack money and gotten her a small apartment even if it's one room face me i face u, u say she's hard-working, she could have earned her rent.

i have heard stories of really ungrateful girls who turned around and disrespected those who chose to care for them but this is NOT one of such tales. u didnt do enough for this girl to expect her to not do what she has to do to survive. men have found ashawo on the street, cleaned her up and turned her into a new leaf. while i dont like the idea of girls waiting to be rescued. u cant meet an ashawo, try to get her to change and allow her to still live in a brothel. so why would u find a young street girl who now lives in a hotel, accepts the sh!t food she's fed and u think she does not dream of leaving there? if u didnt love her enough or u weren't capable of removing her from her circumstances, what do u expect? that your "love" and snacks are her priority? hian

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't... by laborious(m): 2:27am On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=selflessmaya ince u know this was younger etc... why didn't y,bruh she has a house able living there, she just aint loyal.

1 Like

Re: I Can't... by TerrorSquad147: 2:28am On Oct 28, 2017
This is super storyyyy, a life of strife and sorrows

12 Likes

Re: I Can't... by emeijeh(m): 3:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Wait, make us understand.
You are a loyal customer of the hotel, so the manager could not stop you and you went straight to a room where a guest lodged?

BTW, why was the door left unlocked?
Re: I Can't... by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 28, 2017
laborious:
bruh, all this reunion is not up to two weeks old, I was not capitalizing on buying her snack. I have bought more than that for her, I just added that part to show that I cared,we discussed how much i dislike her working there today,and the truth is there is nothing wrong with a girl working and sleeping in an hotel as long as she has her own personal room there and she knows what she's doing, the essence of the write up is just to show that our girls these days don't know a bit of what there are doing, they are living a messed up life, the most annoying part is we still discuss the way guys use and dump girl today, and she forming all holy and shit...jst cnt upload our chat.. And I am sure she wasn't shagging for money

no, there is nothing wrong with a girl working and living in a hotel but there is something wrong with your girl living and sleeping in a hotel. i can bet money the hotel is not sheraton or some classy place, probably somewhere tacky where street girls like her are allowed to live where they feed her yam and oil cos i know most hotels dont allow staff to live there, they work shifts and go home, they only have a staff restroom and that's it.
dude, come on, this girl & u only lasted less than 2wks, so how doesnt she know what she's doing? would u throw your life away for someone you've only known for not up to 2wks who hasn't done anything substantial for u? u say she's living a messed up life, did u make any effort to remove her from her current situation only for her to choose to be a loser? you're sure she's not shagging for money? she told u that? yeah right. no way with the life u knew her to have and now living in a hotel with more exposure, there's no way she does not sell ass.
desperate times call for desperate measures. u've been with her for less than 2 wks, u've already asked for sex, u live far away, u've not done anything for her to make her feel u can give her a better life. what did u expect really? u say she has a house she stays in but the job requires her to stay in a hotel? so she pays rent for this "house" and lives in the hotel too or what? ?? and how is she very comfortable at the hotel if even u yourself complained about the state of how she's treated there. no need posting the chat, u guys are over and it's honestly for the best but this girl does not owe u as much as you're trying to make out.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't... by laborious(m): 3:19am On Oct 28, 2017
selflessmaya:

no, there is nothing wrong with a girl working and living in a hotel but there is something wrong with your girl living and sleeping in a hotel. i can bet money the hotel is not sheraton or some classy place, probably somewhere tacky where street girls like her are allowed to live where they feed her yam and oil cos i know most hotels dont allow staff to live there, they work shifts and go home, they only have a staff restroom and that's it.
dude, come on, this girl & u only lasted less than 2wks, so how doesnt she know what she's doing? would u throw your life away for someone you've only known for not up to 2wks who hasn't done anything substantial for u? u say she's living a messed up life, did u make any effort to remove her from her current situation only for her to choose to be a loser? you're sure she's not shagging for money? she told u that? yeah right. no way with the life u knew her to have and now living in a hotel with more exposure, there's no way she does not sell ass.
desperate times call for desperate measures. u've been with her for less than 2 wks, u've already asked for sex, u live far away, u've not done anything for her to make her feel u can give her a better life. what did u expect really? u say she has a house she stays in but the job requires her to stay in a hotel? so she pays rent for this "house" and lives in the hotel too or what? ?? and how is she very comfortable at the hotel if even u yourself complained about the state of how she's treated there. no need posting the chat, u guys are over and it's honestly for the best but this girl does not owe u as much as you're trying to make out.
guy calm down, I never gave the impression that she owes me, of course she did not owe me anything, I just share a story of an horrible turn of events, and yes you made my point for me, she threw away a lot last night to someone she barely know, no matter how much I explain it,you of a person cannot understand my point of view. Let's just leave at that, no vex bros...
Re: I Can't... by laborious(m): 3:25am On Oct 28, 2017
emeijeh:
Wait, make us understand.
You are a loyal customer of the hotel, so the manager could not stop you and you went straight to a room where a guest lodged?

BTW, why was the door left unlocked?
brov it was the managers bro that was shagging her,they had no guest and its not actually a big hotel like that, I told the manager I came for my charger, and me as a conscious fellow, heard there voices and banging noise coz they taught I had gone home,
Re: I Can't... by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 28, 2017
laborious:
guy calm down, I never gave the impression that she owes me, of course she did not owe me anything, I just share a story of an horrible turn of events, and yes you made my point for me, she threw away a lot last night to someone she barely know, no matter how much I explain it,you of a person cannot understand my point of view. Let's just leave at that, no vex bros...

I think I get you, you have high hopes for her, am sure you could have given her pointers and even supported her educational if the girl turned out to be a saint.
However most girls are Like this. Worthless, they then meet a guy like you and want to pretend to be more but they still can't help being what the truly are.

Anyone lying to you about someone being out there is lying.
There are better things to do with ones life than camp a woman on your head. P.s me for now is making a shitload of money and strengthen Nigeria as a whole. Maybe it will help those ladies but seriously , I frankly don't care how they live their lives.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't... by nifemi25(m): 3:59am On Oct 28, 2017
Why didn't you knock the door and confirm she was the one moaning before you arrive at your conclusion. You could have confirmed first. Mind you she might not be the one in the room. I will advice you called her and talk to her one on one

4 Likes

Re: I Can't... by laborious(m): 4:01am On Oct 28, 2017
donsimo:

I think I get you, you have high hopes for her, am sure you could have given her pointers and even supported her educational if the girl turned out to be a saint.
However most girls are Like this. Worthless, they then meet a guy like you and want to pretend to be more but they still can't help being what the truly are.

Anyone lying to you about someone being out there is lying.
There are better things to do with ones life than camp a woman on your head. P.s me for now is making a shitload of money and strengthen Nigeria as a whole. Maybe it will help those ladies but seriously , I frankly don't care how they live their lives.
big ups bruh!! Money making is the priority, but you know that feeling when you go jam fufu inside a phone you bought brand new...lol
Re: I Can't... by laborious(m): 4:05am On Oct 28, 2017
nifemi25:
Why didn't you knock the door and confirm she was the one moaning before you arrive at your conclusion. You could have confirmed first. Mind you she might not be the one in the room. I will advice you called her and talk to her one on one
brov!! Of course I know what's up, even when she picked my call it was obvious, she can't even come outside to there reception..that one nko? It was so obvious that I don't want to interrupt them..
Re: I Can't... by Impostor: 4:05am On Oct 28, 2017
I dont think she was threatened but I do believe they are taking advantage of her. Manipulating her for sex. I dont think you should get your hopes too high as regards this girl, some of these girls in serious poverty go through alot and they sometimes use their pcy to soften grounds for themselves, not because they want to. She is just doing this out of circumstance

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't... by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 28, 2017
Impostor:
I dont think she was threatened but I do believe they are taking advantage of her. Manipulating her for sex. I dont think you should get your hopes too high as regards this girl, some of these girls in serious poverty go through alot and they sometimes use their pcy to soften grounds for themselves, not because they want to. She is just doing this out of circumstance

thank u for finally driving home the point i've been trying to make to OP since, he's here commenting about how he's so disappointed with girls cos of his experience with this girl, u would think he picked her from the streets, cleaned her up and she still tried to play him. u wont know this is a girl who has been working since god-knows-how-old and OP met her for less than 2 wks, found her living in a hotel, allowed her to live in the hotel, and i think we all know the quality of nigerian hotels a girl like her finally found to live in. they probably pimpp her out to customers too and pocket the cash.

in less than 2 wks, OP met this girl, had a "serious conversation with her", tried to have sex with her, goes to see her when he's "in town" ... does OP know how many men she has come in contact with who followed the same pattern? he made no major moves to improve this girl's life and he's surprised she continued doing what she was doing before she met him. what serious investment has he made in this girl for her to decide to leave certain things behind for him? nothing! and he's so disappointed .. if she starts sassing the ppl that gave her a job and place to live in and OP suddenly stops coming "in town"... what will she do? some ppl will never see anything from a view that is not theirs.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't... by laborious(m): 4:59am On Oct 28, 2017
selflessmaya:

thank u for finally driving home the point i've been trying to make to OP since, he's here commenting about how he's so disappointed with girls cos of his experience with this girl, u would think he picked her from the streets, cleaned her up and she still tried to play him. u wont know this is a girl who has been working since god-knows-how-old and OP met her for less than 2 wks, found her living in a hotel, allowed her to live in the hotel, and i think we all know the quality of nigerian hotels a girl like her finally found to live in. they probably love-vendor her out to customers too and pocket the cash.

in less than 2 wks, OP met this girl, had a "serious conversation with her", tried to have sex with her, goes to see her when he's "in town" ... does OP know how many men she has come in contact with who followed the same pattern? he made no major moves to improve this girl's life and he's surprised she continued doing what she was doing before she met him. what serious investment has he made in this girl for her to decide to leave certain things behind for him? nothing! and he's so disappointed .. if she starts sassing the ppl that gave her a job and place to live in and OP suddenly stops coming "in town"... what will she do? some ppl will never see anything from a view that is not theirs.
guy your point of view is wrong!!!!!!poverty should not push anybody to do a wrong thing!! What is wrong is wrong,coz dey offered her a job does not mean they should take advantage of her( if that was what transpired between then),So even if they manipulated her you are simply saying you can do the same! It means you can shagg your friends wife if you are opportune to, u need to understand that I did not create this thread to boost my ego or anything, but just to share an experience and make the likes of you understand that what is wrong is wrong no matter the circumstances.. I dnt even know why u carry am 4 head like diz
Re: I Can't... by Edemaya: 5:14am On Oct 28, 2017
Keep disliking girls and don't birth girls, who cares.

How are you better than those "knacking" her, someone you met in the space of two weeks and you've already initiated sex? And you are complaining of being not loyal.

Since you've already known she lives in the hotel, your right sense supposed to let you know she is bound to do such things.

If you really like her as you claim, look for somewhere better for her, not an hotel job.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't... by laborious(m): 5:14am On Oct 28, 2017
Impostor:
I feel you bruh, but what ever the case may be, she was wrong, I thought she could be different tho.
Re: I Can't... by laborious(m): 5:20am On Oct 28, 2017
Edemaya:

How are you better than those "knacking" her, someone you met in the space of two weeks and you've already initiated sex? And you are complaining of being not loyal.

Since you've already known she lives in the hotel, your right sense supposed to let you know she is bound to do such things.

If you really like her as you claim, look for somewhere better for her, not an hotel job.
I am way more better than them in all ramifications, that's what those girls don't see,and I guess your own right senses don't ell you that all girls are not the same abi? mind you I dnt just meet her in two weeks, I believe if you don't care so why come on my thread?
Re: I Can't... by laborious(m): 5:20am On Oct 28, 2017
Edemaya:

I am way more better than them in all ramifications, that's what those girls don't see,and I guess your own right senses don't ell you that all girls are not the same abi? mind you I dnt just meet her in two weeks, I believe if you don't care so why commenting on my thread?
Re: I Can't... by Edemaya: 5:32am On Oct 28, 2017
laborious:
I am way more better than them in all ramifications, that's what those girls don't see,and I guess your own right senses don't ell you that all girls are not the same abi? mind you I dnt just meet her in two weeks, I believe if you don't care so why commenting on my thread?

Why don't you want to birth girls when you know girls are not same? why do u dislike girls when you know girls are not same?

Abi? They gave her yam and palm oil for knacking, and you too brought 'better' food knacking naa grin

You are like someone waiting for a train in airport.

Go back to class joor!!

7 Likes

Re: I Can't... by osmodes(m): 6:07am On Oct 28, 2017
some unscrupulous entity will blame the OP as if they av ever bought common sanitary pad for their 36yrs old relationship Gf apart from one Aboki ring (turned her to "goddess of the ring"wink

OP, u av tried ur best, that's how some ppl miss it just because of 5mins enjoyment. Nonsense, so u should meet a girl within two weeks and get her an apartment? even Nigeria always write budget against every year expense. wah is the assurance that she wudnt bring another guy to that apartment to bleep her?

My own advise; don't because of one girl blame all, the lady I paid her house rent, foot her education is now married to another man and the lady am engaged to now is more than all I ever invested. It was as if I let go of Benz 190 for a Range Rover. keep up the good work

3 Likes

Re: I Can't... by Yoshy: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2017
laborious:
Yes I just said it, right now I cannot sleep, because its just too heavy for me to bear alone, I read earlier today about some writer who never wanted a girl child, I don't wish for a girl child too, as a matter of fact I wish the world could be complete without them,
I meet this small girl some months ago at a bar where she works, she's not that pretty, dark skinned, a little above 18 years, I felt pity for her because I just wondered how a girl as young as that would go out to hustle, then I liked her because of the courage she had to be working, I use to tip her most of the time, my friend saw that I liked her, her encouraged me to get a phone number, but I hesitated, saying I don't want to be a pedophile, my friend then convinced me further that she is the kind of girl that one can help, mould to ones taste, bla bla bla..I still did not yield, but latter on I just thought of gettting close to her just to know her, but alas! She had quit the job, I felt like nigga you don dull,i tried to get her number from her colleagues but no one has it, so I concluded that maybe it was not meant to be, exactly a month later, I meet her again at the hotel I use to hang out almost every minute of everyday coz its close to my house, I was surprised, and It was like this is a sign, that very day I told her a lot of things, how I have been searching for her and how to contact her and all, she told me just started working there and I was glad, I advised her,tried to talk to her about life, I discovered she has passion for education and all,so I generally encouraged her and asked her out, after she had told me her age o..she agreed and we started seeing, I initiated sex but she said no so I calm down, at the hotel they don't treat her well, in terms feeding, like they eat once in a day , as my normal self, I use to give her some money to eat and I buy her stuffs, I had called her earlier today while I was in town, asked her what I can buy for her from town and she said anything, then I bought some stuffs she could eat so she will be fine for the night,so this evening, I was at the hotel as usual, they boiled yam and they were eating it with just palm oil, I was surprised, I had not given her what I bought for her though because I don't want guys around to have a bad impression about her, you know what I mean, so I told her not to worry that I got her something better to eat and that later in the evening I will bring it to her as she was busy then, so while I was on my way to the hotel I called her to come out to get what I bought for her, but she was answering like someone taking the deek, I was confused like what's going on? Because I just left there like 3 mins ago, although I made them believe I wasn't coming, back there, I called again she could not pick up, I tried several times but when she picked she could hardly speak out, like she was moaning and trying to talk at the same time...so I entered inside the hotel, the only people remaining there is the manager and his younger brother, the manager was sitting outside while his brother was inside, the manager knew I was into the girl but based on the fact that I was a good customer he could not stop me, I went close to there room, omo I just they hear...paaaa..paaaa.paaaaa.paaaa..see smashing ooooo. My mind cut, I weak, I tire, as in my heart ached me, I dnt know what to think, I just dragged myself home with the stuffs I bought for her.. I don't know what is wrong with our girls o... I don't know what the circumstance could be, because I can't imagine it, was she threatened,or brainwashed, what couLd they have done to her? For her to just open leg give people feeding. You with yam and palm oil!! All these things that I have seen and experience just makes me lose hope in girls, that I can't just help it but to dislike them...
Sorry, OP, once a girl is deflowered, it's difficult to mould her, so it's better you go for the mature and responsible ones. Younger girls these days are something else.

1 Like

Re: I Can't... by Windflower(f): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2017
You didn't even confirm that she is the one,you just heard voices. How sure are you that she is the one,you don't have any evidence against her. Moreover,you don't know what she has been through to survive,you can't just walk into her life and expect her to be completely loyal to you

2 Likes

Re: I Can't... by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2017
People like op are DANGEROUS. His kinds are those you should NEVER ask for favour, except you're ready to pay back with your body.

Imagine a girl, young enough for you to be called a pedophile, living at a hotel (where op by the way is a "regular customer"wink , intiating sex only after "some weeks/months" of dating her, just because he buys her SNACKS!

The only reason he's even dating her is because he feels he can act like a knight in shining armor!

"she's not that pretty, dark skinned"

"I felt pity"

"I use to tip her most of the time"

"my friend then convinced me further that she is the kind of girl that one can help, mould to ones taste"

"we started seeing, I initiated sex "

You are D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G! So because she's poor you felt you can help her, just to MOULD her for yourself?!

If you wanted to help and "admired" her hard work, why don't you just do WITHOUT expecting anything in return. I don't see any kind of helping you did but rather someone who didn't get his EXCHANGE (sex) back.

Such girls are survivors, they'd do anything to survive. You are just one of the million guys who thought they could "mould" her for THEMSELVES. Such a selfish act!

Imagine things had went well and he eventually married her. We'd never stop hearing of "I made her who she's today, picked her from nothing blablabla", not knowing he wasn't helping her because he's nice or sth but to "mould" her, so he can shag her.

Mtchhheeew, in fact you'd think he really helped her but rather he was buying her SNACKS, DUDE GET LOST JOHR! You're one in a million.

And then he proceeds to blaming all GIRLS, generalizing as usual. Why is it so difficult for fools to realise because all women have vaginas, doesn't mean they are the same. They don't even look the same, they aren't even all from the same race or have the same skin color!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't... by coolh3ad(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2017
laborious:
Yes I just said it, right now I cannot sleep, because its just too heavy for me to bear alone, I read earlier today about some writer who never wanted a girl child, I don't wish for a girl child too, as a matter of fact I wish the world could be complete without them,
I meet this small girl some months ago at a bar where she works, she's not that pretty, dark skinned, a little above 18 years, I felt pity for her because I just wondered how a girl as young as that would go out to hustle, then I liked her because of the courage she had to be working, I use to tip her most of the time, my friend saw that I liked her, her encouraged me to get a phone number, but I hesitated, saying I don't want to be a pedophile, my friend then convinced me further that she is the kind of girl that one can help, mould to ones taste, bla bla bla..I still did not yield, but latter on I just thought of gettting close to her just to know her, but alas! She had quit the job, I felt like nigga you don dull,i tried to get her number from her colleagues but no one has it, so I concluded that maybe it was not meant to be, exactly a month later, I meet her again at the hotel I use to hang out almost every minute of everyday coz its close to my house, I was surprised, and It was like this is a sign, that very day I told her a lot of things, how I have been searching for her and how to contact her and all, she told me just started working there and I was glad, I advised her,tried to talk to her about life, I discovered she has passion for education and all,so I generally encouraged her and asked her out, after she had told me her age o..she agreed and we started seeing, I initiated sex but she said no so I calm down, at the hotel they don't treat her well, in terms feeding, like they eat once in a day , as my normal self, I use to give her some money to eat and I buy her stuffs, I had called her earlier today while I was in town, asked her what I can buy for her from town and she said anything, then I bought some stuffs she could eat so she will be fine for the night,so this evening, I was at the hotel as usual, they boiled yam and they were eating it with just palm oil, I was surprised, I had not given her what I bought for her though because I don't want guys around to have a bad impression about her, you know what I mean, so I told her not to worry that I got her something better to eat and that later in the evening I will bring it to her as she was busy then, so while I was on my way to the hotel I called her to come out to get what I bought for her, but she was answering like someone taking the deek, I was confused like what's going on? Because I just left there like 3 mins ago, although I made them believe I wasn't coming, back there, I called again she could not pick up, I tried several times but when she picked she could hardly speak out, like she was moaning and trying to talk at the same time...so I entered inside the hotel, the only people remaining there is the manager and his younger brother, the manager was sitting outside while his brother was inside, the manager knew I was into the girl but based on the fact that I was a good customer he could not stop me, I went close to there room, omo I just they hear...paaaa..paaaa.paaaaa.paaaa..see smashing ooooo. My mind cut, I weak, I tire, as in my heart ached me, I dnt know what to think, I just dragged myself home with the stuffs I bought for her.. I don't know what is wrong with our girls o... I don't know what the circumstance could be, because I can't imagine it, was she threatened,or brainwashed, what couLd they have done to her? For her to just open leg give people feeding. You with yam and palm oil!! All these things that I have seen and experience just makes me lose hope in girls, that I can't just help it but to dislike them...

You want to date a "bar girl" my brother??. Lol. There are the good ones though (very very very very hard to find - Maybe 1 out of 10/15) but most of them are hustlers na.. I have a few of them as friends so I know what I am talking about.....
Re: I Can't... by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2017
lovelygurl:
People like op are DANGEROUS. His kinds are those you should NEVER ask for favour, except you're ready to pay back with your body.

Imagine a girl, young enough for you to be called a pedophile, living at a hotel (where op by the way is a "regular customer"wink, intating sex only after "some weeks/months" of dating her, just because he buys her SNACKS!

The only reason he's even dating her is because he feels he can act like a knight in shining armor!

"I felt pity"

"my friend then convinced me further that she is the kind of girl that one can help, mould to ones taste"

You are D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G! So because she's poor you felt you can help her, just to MOULD her for yourself?!

If you wanted to help and "admired" her hard work, why don't you just do WITHOUT expecting anything return. I don't see any kind of helping you did but rather someone who didn't get his EXCHANGE (sex) back.

Such girls are survivors, they'd do anything to survive. You are just one of the million guys who thought they could "mould" her for THEMSELVES. Such a selfish act!

Imagine things had went well and he eventually married her. We'd never stop hearing of "I made her who she's today, picked her from nothing blablabla", not knowing he wasn't helping her because he's nice or sth but to "mould" her, so he can shag her.

Mtchhheeew, in fact you'd think he really helped her but rather he was buying her SNACKS, DUDE GET LOST JOHR! You're one in a million.

When someone says everything you wanted to say and more.

I am left with nothing more to say.

Re: I Can't... by laborious(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

Imagine a girl, young enough for you to be called a pedophile, living at a hotel (where op by the way is a "regular customer"wink, intating sex only after "some weeks/months" of dating her, just because he buys her SNACKS!

"I felt pity"

If you wanted to help and "admired" her hard work, why don't you just do WITHOUT expecting anything in return. I don't see any kind of helping you did but rather someone who didn't get his EXCHANGE (sex) back.

And then he proceeds to blaming all GIRLS, generalizing as usual. Why it is so difficult for fools to realise because all women have vaginas, doesn't mean they are the same. They don't even look the same, they aren't even all from the same race or have the same skin color!
wow...lol.. One in a million guy...I love that...thank you dear
Re: I Can't... by laborious(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2017
Rokia2:

[img]https://media./media/lxtbcShkmmIN2/giphy.gif[/img]
please add yours too na!!!! Mbok
Re: I Can't... by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2017
laborious:

It's more like one out of millions, nothing special, replaceable in a second, just like you have already experienced. I hope she really enjoyed the sex from the manager's bro

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't... by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2017
Rokia2:

Thanks jare, him acting all pained just annoyed me, as if he has a reason to do so

2 Likes

Re: I Can't... by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2017
laborious:

Translation: uniquely disgusting.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. / Too Much Sex Makes You Lose Weight As Guys And Gain Weight As Babes, How True? / Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.