Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Are you a Side Chic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are you a Side Chic? (3259 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Check Out This Conversation Between A Wife And A Side Chic / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you a Side Chic? by raayah(f): 4:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Are you a side chick? Not sure ?? I'll give you hints.

1.You know that he is having sex or romantic relations with other women.

2.He doesn’t spend the main holidays, such as Christmas with you.

3.He doesn’t invite you over to meet his parents, because he knows that your relationship will be temporary at best.

4.You don’t spend a lot of time hanging out with his close friends (for the same reasons).

5.He visits you at odd hours, and mainly for sex.

6.He only calls you by pet names, such as “bunny,” “baby,” etc. because he doesn’t want to call you by some other woman’s name by accident.

7.You find yourself putting more energy into the relationship than he does.

If the above mentioned points remind you of your relationship, then YES, YOU ARE A SIDE CHICK!.

BUT I'M HAPPY, I LIKE OUR ARRANGEMENT!

[size=18pt]NO![/size]

Sex with someone you are attracted to is like a drug, and the more hits you take, the more you want. And once that drug disappears from your life, you find yourself feeling bitter, empty, you raise up your emotional walls, and you have a harder time emotionally connecting for fear that your next boo will leave you stranded like the previous ones. You dig a hole for yourself.

If you get pregnant, your fuckbuddy is not going to be there for you.

He won't commit to you whether you believe it or not. if a guy made you his Bleep buddy in the first place, chances are he did that BECAUSE he doesn’t see a long-term relationship working out with you , and BECAUSE he doesn’t intend for the current relationship to really go anywhere aside from the casual sex.

HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS MESS?

1. Be honest with yourself. What are you flaws? Why are you getting guys that are not committing. Look deep within and make changes.

2. What do YOU bring to the table? Will you bring value to your relationship once your looks fade? Once you’re no longer sexy?

3. Be physically AND mentally faithful.

4.Maintain your appearance. Even though looks aren’t everything – looks certainly are something.

5. Have standards. Take your time to look for a man who appreciate you. Don't jump on every dickk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are you a Side Chic? by ClassCaptain(m): 4:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Importexpert ?? I fear you oo

Nice One Op
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by agarawu23(m): 4:23am On Nov 09, 2015
Really?
Tell us more undecided
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by ORACLE1975(m): 4:23am On Nov 09, 2015
grin
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by PrettyClare7(f): 4:46am On Nov 09, 2015
Wonderful post.
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 5:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Interesting
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by olumide81(m): 5:47am On Nov 09, 2015
Side chicks are essential for the ministry to grow....+ve and -ve are whats required for power supply.....like if u agree
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by MrCork: 6:00am On Nov 09, 2015
raayah:
Are you a side chick? Not sure ?? I'll give you hints.

1.You know that he is having sex or romantic relations with other women.

2.He doesn’t spend the main holidays, such as Christmas with you.

3.He doesn’t invite you over to meet his parents, because he knows that your relationship will be temporary at best.

4.You don’t spend a lot of time hanging out with his close friends (for the same reasons).

5.He visits you at odd hours, and mainly for sex.

6.He only calls you by pet names, such as “bunny,” “baby,” etc. because he doesn’t want to call you by some other woman’s name by accident.

7.You find yourself putting more energy into the relationship than he does.

If the above mentioned points remind you of your relationship, then YES, YOU ARE A SIDE CHICK!.

BUT I'M HAPPY, I LIKE OUR ARRANGEMENT!

[size=18pt]NO![/size]

Sex with someone you are attracted to is like a drug, and the more hits you take, the more you want. And once that drug disappears from your life, you find yourself feeling bitter, empty, you raise up your emotional walls, and you have a harder time emotionally connecting for fear that your next boo will leave you stranded like the previous ones. You dig a hole for yourself.

If you get pregnant, your fuckbuddy is not going to be there for you.

He won't commit to you whether you believe it or not. if a guy made you his Bleep buddy in the first place, chances are he did that BECAUSE he doesn’t see a long-term relationship working out with you , and BECAUSE he doesn’t intend for the current relationship to really go anywhere aside from the casual sex.

HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS MESS?

1. Be honest with yourself. What are you flaws? Why are you getting guys that are not committing. Look deep within and make changes.

2. What do YOU bring to the table? Will you bring value to your relationship once your looks fade? Once you’re no longer sexy?

3. Be physically AND mentally faithful.

4.Maintain your appearance. Even though looks aren’t everything – looks certainly are something.

5. Have standards. Take your time to look for a man who appreciate you. Don't jump on every dickk.

. ..Story..are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Are you a Side Chic? by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Side chick ish again
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by emperorchedda(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Some girls intentionally wanna be side chicks

As for me, I don't have a problem being a side nigga so far I'm getting the pvssy

1 Like

Re: Are you a Side Chic? by ifISLAPYOU(f): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2015
PrettyClare7:
Wonderful post.
do u mind blogging wit us ReportersNG. com.... Op nice post buh nt necesary
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by importexpert(m): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Importexpert ?? I fear you oo

Nice One Op

good morning bro. wetin hapen wink?
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2015
Nobody's an idiot; all girls who are side chicks know that, but fundamental psychological problems prevent them from accepting the god damn truth

1 Like

Re: Are you a Side Chic? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2015
I dont do side chicks. Those are qualities of FWB lipsrsealed
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Nobody's an idiot; all girls who are side chicks know that, but fundamental psychological problems prevent them from accepting the god damn truth

Thank u bros. Many girls wont mind rivaling another girls guy for reasons known to them. In such cases, no b dem turn demsev to sidechick?
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2015
PuciPrince:

Thank u bros. Many girls wont mind rivaling another girls guy for reasons known to them. In such cases, no b dem turn demsev to sidechick?
Exactly.
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by Spikkylee: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2015
Ponmo..
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by PrettyClare7(f): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
ifISLAPYOU:
do u mind blogging wit us ReportersNG. com.... Op nice post buh nt necesary
before I decide. Please could you expand on what you mean by blog with you. I know nothing about you
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by ifISLAPYOU(f): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
PrettyClare7:
before I decide. Please could you expand on what you mean by blog with you. I know nothing about you
not the way u see it buh i have a team and we managing a couple of sites. Currently we need someone to contribute and run reportersng and if yu agree in expanding our dreams, yu wud definitely have a stake in our earnings.
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by PrettyClare7(f): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
ifISLAPYOU:
not the way u see it buh i have a team and we managing a couple of sites. Currently we need someone to contribute and run reportersng and if yu agree in expanding our dreams, yu wud definitely have a stake in our earnings.
why did you choose to ask me and secondly this is Internet how can I know that what you stated is true. How can I trust you.
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by ifISLAPYOU(f): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
PrettyClare7:
why did you choose to ask me and secondly this is Internet how can I know that what you stated is true. How can I trust you.
there's no scam about this coz we aint taking anytin from yu fr any reason.... I talked with sme otha people buh they said they dnt have time... While walking past yur profile i did read sme of yur posts and you could do this..... Upon agreement u get admin access to the site to start posting.... U can trust me coz am saying this openly.
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by PrettyClare7(f): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
ifISLAPYOU:
there's no scam about this coz we aint taking anytin from yu fr any reason.... I talked with sme otha people buh they said they dnt have time... While walking past yur profile i did read sme of yur posts and you could do this..... Upon agreement u get admin access to the site to start posting.... U can trust me coz am saying this openly.
sorry please but your profile says your new on naira land. It is not my business but is this your first and only account
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by PrettyClare7(f): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
ifISLAPYOU:
tell me what I need to know about what I will be doing. How much of my time is required.
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
ifISLAPYOU:
show you face and put up your information. That's how to be real
You can't sit behind a faceless account and expect anybody to trust you
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by ifISLAPYOU(f): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
show you face and put up your information. That's how to be real
You can't sit behind a faceless account and expect anybody to trust you
if i show my face.. Wat wud make yo blieve its me? Sir putting up pics doesn't prove authenticity... *tongue*
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by onstelly(f): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
MrCork:

. ..Story..are u lightskin? angry
What's with you and light skin
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by ifISLAPYOU(f): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
PrettyClare7:
tell me what I need to know about what I will be doing. How much of my time is required.
this aint my new account ooo.... No new person on Nl comes up wif moniker lyk dis...... If u dnt mind i did drop my watsapp number lets discuss....
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by onstelly(f): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Some girls Are very comfortable with that
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
ifISLAPYOU:
if i show my face.. Wat wud make yo blieve its me? Sir putting up pics doesn't prove authenticity... *tongue*
I didn't just say pic. I said face and real info. This is NL and it's all about programmed robots.
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
onstelly:
Some girls Are very comfortable with that
can I derail with you? wink
Re: Are you a Side Chic? by Johnnoah1st: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
can I derail with you? wink
guy, when are u going to get sense? they take woman swear 4 u?, ur brain need to be rewired oo, so many disconneted plugs in it, maybe u should just visit the nearest panel beaters dey can do better by rewiring ur brain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? / Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam / Sex On First Day,share Ur Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.