Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him (1377 Views)

Should I Breakup With Her? / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by rawpadgin(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2015
this is a very long story, to cut it short,we are back together after three months,but the problem is we are not too close like before, as soon as I see someone else,I will have to let him go,I love him so much,but I have to let him go,his heart is too cold,he is just like my father, sometimes he shout at me,I will cry myself to sleep,hoping he will hold me close,instead he will just be looking at me,he said I cry to much over little things,sometimes I just believe that he charmed me,I don't know why I love him this much,I want him to go,but the problem is,I don't know why I still love him this much, he is not worth it at all,I don't know what to do I can't stop thinking about him,pls if there is anybody here who knows what I can do to get over him pls tell me.

-helica
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by chocolateme(f): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2015
Ok.. Have been there.. Occupy your thoughts with other things, delete his contacts and all his pictures from your phone, try been different from his expectation of you, eg try been nasty and loose your manner of approach around him. He will take it that u have found someone else and looking for a way for you guys to break up. It's either he tries coming around or he quits, either way you are not at loss. The most important thing is that you change ur perspective about him and it will help u move on. Some of them don't know the sacrifices and pains it takes to be in love with them and they don't appreciate it. But if you choose to become his vegetable, then he will continue to eat u until there will be nothing left of u.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by StPete: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2015
This is gay talk
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2015
If you are not satisfied with a position, move. Ur not a tree
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by ifISLAPYOU(f): 7:14am On Nov 09, 2015
Op u with a remote and u dnt know hw to change d channel? Hian
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Its not good when kiddos fall in love sha... odikwa... mtcheww
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Go to the babalawo closest to you
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by Bugatie(m): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
Ok.. Have been there.. Occupy your thoughts with other things, delete his contacts and all his pictures from your phone, try been different from his expectation of you, eg try been nasty and loose your manner of approach around him. He will take it that u have found someone else and looking for a way for you guys to break up. It's either he tries coming around or he quits, either way you are not at loss. The most important thing is that you change ur perspective about him and it will help u move on. Some of them don't know the sacrifices and pains it takes to be in love with them and they don't appreciate it. But if you choose to become his vegetable, then he will continue to eat u until there will be nothing left of u.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by feldido(m): 7:26am On Nov 09, 2015
How can you, when you do what married people do that bonds them? undecided
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2015
rawpadgin:
this is a very long story, to cut it short,we are back together after three months,but the problem is we are not too close like before, as soon as I see someone else,I will have to let him go,I love him so much,but I have to let him go,his heart is too cold,he is just like my father, sometimes he shout at me,I will cry myself to sleep,hoping he will hold me close,instead he will just be looking at me,he said I cry to much over little things,sometimes I just believe that he charmed me,I don't know why I love him this much,I want him to go,but the problem is,I don't know why I still love him this much, he is not worth it at all,I don't know what to do I can't stop thinking about him,pls if there is anybody here who knows what I can do to get over him pls tell me.x

-helica

Thats thug luving
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2015
The rate at which pple ask for break up advice dis days ehn
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2015
and why are you asking for advice on behalf of a chick you'll probably never see the color of her bra?
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by Hazardd(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2015
when u gave him ur virginity are u at asleep, i know that why ur bond to him is so strong...next patient pls
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Harbosede02:
The rate at which pple ask for break up advice dis days ehn
won't you ask for your own before it's too late?
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by rawpadgin(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
and why are you asking for advice on behalf of a chick you'll probably never see the color of her bra?
ur level of reasoning sha!
so because i haven't seen her pant i should share ur ordeal
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2015
Thowbie7:
won't you ask for your own before it's too late?
shut ur trap pls....
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2015
rawpadgin:
do you have a problem with my sense of reasoning. What kind of right thinking guy wakes up on a Monday morning to post a females relationship issues on Nairaland. let's assume for a moment people come here pouring out their advise; so you'll go this female and act like a messenger relaying e-advice.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by rawpadgin(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

do you have a problem with my sense of reasoning. What kind of right thinking guy wakes up on a Monday morning to post a females relationship issues on Nairaland. let's assume for a moment people come here pouring out their advise; so you'll go this female and act like a messenger relaying e-advice.
she is a romancelander, she's prolly seeing these messages now
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2015
rawpadgin:
she is a romancelander, she's prolly seeing these messages now
well, good luck my good man, adois!
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
rawpadgin:
thank u very much, don't worry urself about what people say, u are not doing it for them,but for me and I appreciate u,thank u very much.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by rawpadgin(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
helica:
thank u very much, don't worry urself about what people say, u are not doing it for them,but for me and I appreciate u,thank u very much.
its nothin
was touched by ur comment on the other post so i felt i should open a thread on it
Re: Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
The woman in regard is not in her senses . She needs help

(1) (Reply)

Will You Date A Girl You Met On BADOO (social Network) Yes/no?why / A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women / Who Do U Think Is Going To Snitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.