Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State (3878 Views)

Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by eejo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
agojeju and ikpoba under heavy fulani attack many civillians killed in omala local govt of kogi state. Update 19people killed in agojeju, ojianawu community sack number of dead unknown, militia are getting set for counter attack.
Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by nikkiking(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked pishure shocked.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by TechRev: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pictures please!!

This week alone: Biafrans protesting, clash due to Tribunal rulling in Tarraba leading to death, Massive Protest in Benin city today, Now fulani herds men are on invasion if true.

Niggerareaiaaa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by DFemaleBoss(f): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
The fact that Buhari has never uttered a word about the Fulani bokoharam menace shows how wicked and heartless that old man is.

18 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by Rose2014: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
You won't see Yorubas comment on threads like this

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by masinga07(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Change they asked for and change they are getting.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by TechRev: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!!! Arase prepares to issue final warning to Fulani herds men in Kogi. Change has come details soon ...

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by bukifemi1: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
TechRev:
Pictures please!!

This week alone: Biafrans protesting, clash due to Tribunal rulling in Tarraba leading to death, Massive Protest in Benin city today, Now fulani herds men are on invasion if true.

Niggerareaiaaa!!!

Massive protest in Benin
Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by Junior66(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
eejo:
agojeju and ikpoba under heavy fulani attack many civillians killed in omala local govt of kogi state.
updates coming in are that the people of Agojeju village in Dekina local government were coming from the Mosque early in the morning when they were attacked by the murderous herdsmen. Meanwhile the people of my village Oganenigu(a few kilometres to Agojeju) were were warned on the phone that about 25 armed Fulani men were headed in the direction of their villages. Of course the Fulani men made their way through the bush and launched a surprise attack on the unprepared villagers. Meanwhile, my people will never lose hope. Our youths have mobilised to disperse them. Several of them who escaped after attacking some other villages were caught up with and dealth with seriously in Egume town all in the same /ekina local govt. The war is onging, even though security operatives have been deployed, we the youths will make sure we play our God-given duty. In the meantime, the Fulanis have moved their families to Taraba state, preparing to comeback with a formidable force. My only regret is that this is not happening in the local govt where the Igalas are fighting the Igbos in Odekpe. Those guys fighting the Igbos are actually our warriors, they have always fought wars on behalf of the Igalas and we seriously depend on them most times to counter strong "Juju" especially the type these Fulani herdsmen use. Hopefully they will be engaged to come and fight this battle on behalf of their Igala brothers.
Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by Ugomba(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Junior66:
updates coming in are that the people of Agojeju village in Dekina local government were coming from the Mosque early in the morning when they were attacked by the murderous herdsmen. Meanwhile the people of my village Oganenigu(a few kilometres to Agojeju) were were warned on the phone that about 25 armed Fulani men were headed in the direction of their villages. Of course the Fulani men made their way through the bush and launched a surprise attack on the unprepared villagers. Meanwhile, my people will never lose hope. Our youths have mobilised to disperse them. Several of them who escaped after attacking some other villages were caught up with and dealth with seriously in Egume town all in the same /ekina local govt. The war is onging, even though security operatives have been deployed, we the youths will make sure we play our God-given duty. In the meantime, the Fulanis have moved their families to Taraba state, preparing to comeback with a formidable force. My only regret is that this is not happening in the local govt where the Igalas are fighting the Igbos in Odekpe. Those guys fighting the Igbos are actually our warriors, they have always fought wars on behalf of the Igalas and we seriously depend on them most times to counter strong "Juju" especially the type these Fulani herdsmen use. Hopefully they will be engaged to come and fight this battle on behalf of their Igala brothers.
This is "Ethnic Cleansing".. Mobilize and defend urselves because the war to Fulanize the middlebelt is On..
Buhari, caution your people o.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by zik4ever: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
This frequent clashes between Fulanis and locals should not be under-estimated. Something should be done urgently.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by Acjohn(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Trust me the Fulanis have met their match this time, they can't do to Igala people what they do to others and go free. They will be the one calling for help soon that's if they have the 'Liver' to live the the land

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by anibi9674: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
problem in Nigeria
Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by Curlieweed: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
TechRev:
Pictures please!!

Niggerareaiaaa!!!

It's the change in body odour .

Sai Changi!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by basilo101: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dont mess with the fulanis. Jus like u said, they will retreat and later launch a suprise reprisal. they have no permanent place of abode where you can revenge on them later
Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by highpriest4: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Otutu mu mi

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by ragiluhivo(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by comos: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
basilo101:
Dont mess with the fulanis. Jus like u said, they will retreat and later launch a suprise reprisal. they have no permanent place of abode where you can revenge on them later
do u have brain?
Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by BrokenTV: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
And the most distraughting thing is that the Buhari has kept quiet on the atrocities committed by his brother, should I also forget the midget hellfire(El rufai) they where quick to issue threat but has all gone dumb since Buhari entered Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by Junior66(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
UPDATE: The Fulanis have attacked and killed more people in Igala land. This time around it is Idah local government area. An interior village was also burnt down in Omala local govt. I guess the Igalas can now fight an all out war on them.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by B69U: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Elections things. Kogi is set to have an election.

The Fulani Army disguise as herds men are making sure the people of Kogi are very afraid.

This way they know who to vote, so they can enjoy peace once again.

APC... Armored Personnel Carrier...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yellobars

Whayasay on this !?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rawani, here we go again with the fulani problem, I smh.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by cheruv: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
There are about 2 million igalas worldwide angry
If they muster 1/100th of their population and fight the Fulani, it'd be worth the while.
But if they're waiting for government intervention undecided am sorry that'd only happen when the entire Igala population has been wiped out! cry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by Habakus: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Just within few months of Buhari taking over,everything has turned upside down and the man himself is as indolent as can be. We warned them but they wouldn't listen. I know atleast 50% of the "Sai Buhari" chanters must be deeply regretting the parts they played.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Once more, I am calling on the Middle Belt to rise up seek for freedom.
For how long shall they be killed in their own lands?
We the peoples of Biafra seek freedom. The match for freedom is now,
rise up and match for ur freedom
a word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by Emekamex(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
Where are all those Igala people fighting over oil with Anambra; a far more serious war is going on and your attention now should squarely focus there.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by IGBOSON1: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Habakus:
Just within few months of Buhari taking over,everything has turned upside down and the man himself is as indolent as can be. We warned them but they wouldn't listen. I know atleast 50% of the "Sai Buhari" chanters must be deeply regretting the parts they played.

^^^Well you know wrong bros!

If ever there were a more stubborn set of opinionated head-strong mules, who would never admit being wrong on any issue (even on pain of death).....it's the fanatical APC Sai Buhari crew! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by shakaZuIlu: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:
You won't see Yorubas comment on threads like this

my dear rose how are you kiss

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by EternalTruths: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
noblezone:
Once more, I am calling on the Middle Belt to rise up seek for freedom.

For how long shall they be killed in their own lands?

We the peoples of Biafra seek freedom. The match for freedom is now,

rise up and match for ur freedom

a word is enough for the wise.

They voted CHANGE and Change they will get

Somebody shout

APC = Chain. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Many Feared Dead As Fulani And Locals Clash In Kogi State by Rose2014: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

my dear rose how are you kiss

Onyekwa na-ekele m?

I'm fine oga,thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION / Power Generation Now 67175 Mega Watt (picture Included ) / Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.