Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Getting Back With Your Ex-lover - Start By Avoiding Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Back With Your Ex-lover - Start By Avoiding Depression (1779 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Back With Your Ex-lover - Start By Avoiding Depression by adexgibs(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
Your lover of many years broke up with you and left you. Now you don't feel like eating anything, love songs make you want to cry and you just lie in the bed all day. If you continue like that, you will get in a depression and your chances of getting back with your ex-lover will be zero.

But before you learn the "tricks" to win back the love, you must first get a hold of yourself and avoid depression at all costs. If you are showing the following signs, then you might be falling into depression and you need to take action immediately:

sleeping most part of your day
not feeling hungry
not feeling like going out
consuming more than usual sweets and chocolates
http://overcomingdepression-editor..com/
Re: Getting Back With Your Ex-lover - Start By Avoiding Depression by goodness85: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
want to know the killing ways to bringing your ex back then visit

www.perfectsdate..com and look for the topic :

Get Your Ex Back! How to Bring Out Those Dormant and "Hidden" Feelings That Your Ex Has For You
Re: Getting Back With Your Ex-lover - Start By Avoiding Depression by Nobody: 4:52am On May 12, 2012
Interesting thread.

I can tell anyone that the "NO CONTACT" rule is the best option.
After one has been dumped, done the dumping or if both parties came to the same conclusion that it is best to
take some time off...cutting off all contact allows you both to focus on yourselves and whether or not the relationship is worth it.

When my bf and I separated, I felt bad but I didn't beg. It hurt like hell most naturally! It was mutual but I got over it. There is a blog that helped me get through it and a forum that I was reading within the first couple of days since our separation.

This lady is a relationship expert GODDESS!! cheesy cheesy

Ladies, you should definitely check her out!

http://www.baggagereclaim.co.uk/

and here is another thread that I followed to help me get through the painful first stages:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/second-chances/218428-did-you-exs-ever-came-back-you-any-stories-out-there

time heals all wounds and it allows ppl to get a peace of mind. It along with 'no contact', is the best option.
By the time you are over that person, or if you reconcile, you'll be strong either way and you'll know you can survive without them.
Re: Getting Back With Your Ex-lover - Start By Avoiding Depression by 195(f): 4:55am On May 12, 2012
Need threads like this 2 win back my Jamaican wonder
Re: Getting Back With Your Ex-lover - Start By Avoiding Depression by Nobody: 4:55am On May 12, 2012
Stupid sp@mb0t! angry grin grin

MsDarkSkin: Interesting thread.

I can tell anyone that the "NO CONTACT" rule is the best option.
After one has been dumped, done the dumping or if both parties came to the same conclusion that it is best to
take some time off...cutting off all contact allows you both to focus on yourselves and whether or not the relationship is worth it.

When my bf and I separated, I felt bad but I didn't beg. It hurt like hell most naturally! It was mutual but I got over it. There is a blog that helped me get through it and a forum that I was reading within the first couple of days since our separation.

This lady is a relationship expert GODDESS!! cheesy cheesy

Ladies, you should definitely check her out!

http://www.baggagereclaim.co.uk/

time heals all wounds and it allows ppl to get a peace of mind. It along with 'no contact', is the best option.
By the time you are over that person, or if you reconcile, you'll be strong either way and you'll know you can survive without them.

(1) (Reply)

If All The Men Start Keeping Their Virginity Because Of Pride, What Else Would The Women Keep As Th / Ever Meet A Virgin? / Off This Guy Real Quick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.