Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) (38077 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:

Still acerebral till date... cheesy

ignored with pride cool
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by sasquareT(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
IAYUSUF:

The post is quite long but I will deal with it.
1.Firstly, any one that falls into anger and threatens the OP is being emotional and not representing Islam. We are in a free country and we are having a dialogue which originally should be peaceful but you guys are making it to abusive. Did Jesus teach you that. The Quran encourage dialogue.
2. the Quran didn't copy from the old testament because the prophet wasn't literate and if he was there was no arabic Bible in his time. So show me prove where the prophet which say that the prophet (saw) copied from the Bible.

On the other hand the Quran points at stories of the Prophets of old and brings moral lessons from it.

The old testament, you believe it is from God has violent verses so did the same God repent in the new testament and became good not forgetting the new testament says the punishment for disrespectful children is dead. And never abolished slavery or tried to by encouraging freeing of slaves.

3. We Muslims believe Christ and his miracles. We believe he is a prophet. His miracles don't make him God. If it does Elisha in the Bible who raised the dead was God. If he isn't then you fall in fallacy of double standard.
As for Jesus being a prophet it is clear in the Bible that he his a servant and a prophet.

Act 3:13 The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed him over to be killed, and you disowned him before Pilate, though he had decided to let him go.

http:///eC41I

people refer to Jesus (Matthew 21:11 ; Luke 7:16 ; John 4:19 )
Jesus also said he can't do anything on his own (John 5:30)

I hope we all get Matured and have a peaceful Matured dialogue instead of abusing each other. It helps no one.

I actually pray for the Guidance of the Almighty mighty for us all.

Bless you brother.
1. I want you to approach every issue and confusion in the Islamic world today with open mind and don't be bias.
You cant deny the fact that if the Op of this thread is within the reach of some Folks on this thread that they won't do otherwise to him or her.
What are we even saying someone practising his religion without coursing Islam was killed how much more of someone who speak against them.
So am saying again is see Islam as what it is.
2. That the Miracle of Jesus christ is not enough to call him some of God agreed
But what about all the testimony before he was born? and • Isaiah 7:14—Isaiah prophesies that a pure young woman will give birth to God’s son.
• Matthew 1:18–23—Isaiah’s prophecy is fulfilled.
• Isaiah 9:6—Isaiah prophesies that Jesus Christ will come as a baby; Jesus is described by several names. So he could be Servant as he has rightly demostrated to us in so many case and God at the same time.
• Micah 5:2—Micah prophesies that Jesus will be born in Bethlehem.
• Matthew 2:4–6—The scribes knew that Bethlehem was the prophesied birthplace of the Messiah.
• Luke 1:26–31—A virgin named Mary will be the mother of Jesus Christ.
• Luke 2:4–7—Jesus is born.
• Matthew 2:2—A new star appeared in Israel.
So my dear there are prophesy about his birth and who he really was.
3. Sir with due respect what make you really believe that Moh'd (peace be upon him) as in your conviction that he is a prophet pls I need and ansa to this
4. The verse quoted by this terrorist are you telling me is not in the quoran and if it is perhaps maybe they dn't no how to interpret it, if so can you quote one of the verses and interpret to us please

4 you said mirracle is not enough to Justify the Son ship of christ now I have given you some testimony about him from the prophet of old.
Now tell us what Justify Moh'd ( PBUH) to be prophet.

Thanks a lot sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:

So you keep saying yet they use the killing strategy to prove they are the true Muslims. Be bold enough, call boko haram, travel to the north and have a contrat talk with them by refuting thier claim. Because their acts is based on the Quran.
I am considered a disbeliever to them. They are not bold enough to debate the Muslim Scholars. The letter sent to ISIS by Muslim Scholars last 2 years hasn't been answered. They are the real cowards. They quote out of context. Especially BOKOHARAM.

You aren't fair, the same people ready to kill Muslims that are against them. You are asking me to go to them.
They should agree to debate online or anything. Through letter but they dont
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by sasquareT(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:
grin grin grin grin grin

Plappville how are u fairing? Just ignore Mubarak less you become like him
Continue to voice your mind and condemn every evil perpetrated by this islamic demon I will also be around to condemn there act.Islam will always receive the bruises of any act committed against the vulnerable and innocent one unless the terrorist drop their coran.
Finally feel free to post what ever come to your mind.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by sasquareT(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
IAYUSUF:

I am considered a disbeliever to them. They are not bold enough to debate the Muslim Scholars. The letter sent to ISIS by Muslim Scholars last 2 years hasn't been answered. They are the real cowards. They quote out of context. Especially BOKOHARAM.

You aren't fair, the same people ready to kill Muslims that are against them. You are asking me to go to them.
Brother I must tell you the fact that those guyz are more Muslim than ur so called Islamic scholar why am I saying this?
Have you check or read about the history of Islam at all? right from the day of Moh'd (pbuh)
The way people are forced to follow islamic teaching?
Even in Nigeria here have you bother to ask how quoran was giving to the in the North? Then it is either quoran or your head.
Small time you people will say Islam is the fastest growing on earth....if islam should advance the way xtian does I doubt if the religion will have move past Medina today.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
IAYUSUF:

These people kill by calling thier God. And you think you can convince others they do not call the god of the Qur'an? They always have the Qur'an in thier hands..there is something the terrorists know about the Qur'an that you do not know. It can also be the other way round.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
sasquareT:

Plappville how are u fairing? Just ignore Mubarak less you become like him
Continue to voice your mind and condemn every evil perpetrated by this islamic demon I will also be around to condemn there act.Islam will always receive the bruises of any act committed against the vulnerable and innocent one unless the terrorist drop their coran.
Finally feel free to post what ever come to your mind.

Thanks bro..God bless.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
sasquareT:

Bless you brother.
1. I want you to approach every issue and confusion in the Islamic world today with open mind and don't be bias.
You cant deny the fact that if the Op of this thread is within the reach of some Folks on this thread that they won't do otherwise to him or her.
What are we even saying someone practising his religion without coursing Islam was killed how much more of someone who speak against them.
So am saying again is see Islam as what it is.
2. That the Miracle of Jesus christ is not enough to call him some of God agreed
But what about all the testimony before he was born? and • Isaiah 7:14—Isaiah prophesies that a pure young woman will give birth to God’s son.
• Matthew 1:18–23—Isaiah’s prophecy is fulfilled.
• Isaiah 9:6—Isaiah prophesies that Jesus Christ will come as a baby; Jesus is described by several names. So he could be Servant as he has rightly demostrated to us in so many case and God at the same time.
• Micah 5:2—Micah prophesies that Jesus will be born in Bethlehem.
• Matthew 2:4–6—The scribes knew that Bethlehem was the prophesied birthplace of the Messiah.
• Luke 1:26–31—A virgin named Mary will be the mother of Jesus Christ.
• Luke 2:4–7—Jesus is born.
• Matthew 2:2—A new star appeared in Israel.
So my dear there are prophesy about his birth and who he really was.
3. Sir with due respect what make you really believe that Moh'd (peace be upon him) as in your conviction that he is a prophet pls I need and ansa to this
4. The verse quoted by this terrorist are you telling me is not in the quoran and if it is perhaps maybe they dn't no how to interpret it, if so can you quote one of the verses and interpret to us please

4 you said mirracle is not enough to Justify the Son ship of christ now I have given you some testimony about him from the prophet of old.
Now tell us what Justify Moh'd ( PBUH) to be prophet.

Thanks a lot sir

Now, This is a better spirit of dialogue and this is what the Quran calls for

“Invite (all) to the Way of your Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for your Rabb knows best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.”
(16:125)

1. With an open mind. I know and believe that Islam is facing a great trial because we have left knowledge. Learning Islam. So people fall into traps of people who are motivated to rule and use Islam as a cover.
If we want this to stop. We have to listen to Islamic scholars have to say as they take us to the context of Islamic history. Rather than giving preference to the terrorists who have hijacked Islam.

2. Now you have admitted miracles can't prove divinity
So you quoted Isaiah 7 :14 to prove Jesus divinity

Isaiah 7:13-16 (NIV) 13 Then Isaiah said, “Hear now, you house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of humans? Will you try the patience of my God also? 14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. 15 He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, 16 for before the boy knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, the land of the two kings you dread will be laid waste..

From the above verse we can see:
Isaiah is frustrated and says he will give a “SIGN” to Ahaz.
We see the child will be born from a “Virgin” (Trinitarian translation).
The child that is to be born will be named “Immanuel.”
The child will learn to reject evil…. “boy knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right.”

1. “Sign to Ahaz“
What sort of “SIGN” would it be to Ahaz when he will never see it? How can this Prophecy be of Jesus when he (Messiah) came 700 years after Ahaz? If I say “I will show you a sign.” Shouldn’t I show you the “sign” sooner or later, while you are still alive? How can this passage make any sense if Christian trinitarians say ‘this is a Prophecy of Jesus?’ The correct view that is regarded by majority of Scholars is that the “sign” was fulfilled at the time of Ahaz, while he was alive. It would make no sense whatsoever if the “SIGN” to Ahaz comes 700 years later while he is dead.
2 Does “Almah” mean “virgin?”
Theodore Gerald Soares PH.D. Professor of religious Education in University of Chicago comments on the Hebrew word “Almah”:
The meaning of Almah, translated “virgin” is not certain. Generally it seems to signify a young marriageable woman, but it is possibly used of those already married, as we should have a bride.
The Septuagint several times translates the word Almah, “young woman” (Exodus, 2:8; Pss. 46:1; 68:26; Song of Songs, 1:30- 6:cool. In none of these passages is the idea of virginity implied. ”[1]
B) Professor H. G. Mitchell says:
“Note Almah means: ‘the young woman of marriageable age’ (indefinite use of the article) i.e. “young woman.” [2]

3 Does the name “Immanuel” indicate the child will be Divine, a Prophecy of Jesus?
Reverend Professor Theodore Gerald Soares, D. D., University of Chicago:
“Isaiah uttered the striking oracle, 7:13-17. There is nothing to indicate that the sign which was to be given was the miraculous conception of a child. The oracle would have been the same if the prophet said, “behold, a maiden shall be married and shall bear a son.” Etc. The sign is in the name of the child, and in the political conditions occurring within the time of the child’s birth and growth.” [10]

Haven said that I don't think it claims divinity for Jesus

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace

Isaiah 9:6 is not talking about a future prophecy

1.It says a child has been born
2. Biblical Scholar Arthur Samuel Peake writes:
‘Mighty God’. Better, divine warrior, (Heb. El Gibbor, literally, a God of a warrior). The term ‘El’ was not exclusively used of beings believed to be really divine (x. 21) but was employed also of men in whom, as invested with godlike power or authority… The expression Divine warrior describes the child as endued with superhuman prowess

Many other scholars have that claim.
3. When did Jesus ever run any government? When was Jesus ever called a Wonderful Counselor, or a Mighty Gd, or an Everlasting Father, or a Prince of Peace? Jesus was never called by any of these names anywhere in the Christians' New Testament and not at all in his own lifetime.
4. Hebrew names sometimes say something about Gd. The name Michael means 'who is like Gd.' The name Elihu means 'my Gd is He,' or 'He is my Gd.' The name Immanuel means 'Gd is with us,' just to give a few examples. If someone has the name, Elihu, (again, meaning 'He is my Gd') would that mean that the human being known as Elihu is Gd? These names say something about Gd, even though they are the names of ordinary human beings. A better translation to the verse in question might be: ...and his name will be called, 'A wonderful counselor is the mighty Gd, an everlasting father is the ruler of peace.'

As for Micah 5: 2.
New American Standard Bible (©1995) Micah 5:2 “But as for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Too little to be among the clans of Judah, From you One will go forth for Me to be ruler in Israel. His goings forth are from long ago, From the days of eternity .”

Here it is used as days of eternity but the same word is used in

New American Standard Bible (©1995) Micah 7:14 Shepherd Your people with Your scepter, The flock of Your possession Which dwells by itself in the woodland, In the midst of a fruitful field. Let them feed in Bashan and Gilead As in the days of old.

Notice how in Micah 5:2 they have written “From the days of eternity .” But when it comes to Micah 7:14 they have written “in the days of old.” In both passages the Hebrew words that are used is “yowm owlam” ( יום עולם ). How come for one they write one thing and for the other something else? You see from here Trinitarian’s love twisting and changing words.

Here is another verse
New American Standard Bible (©1995) Micah 5:20 You will give truth to Jacob And unchanging love to Abraham, Which You swore to our forefathers From the days of old.
Same words use.

This doesn't prove divinity

Bible Commentary on Micah 5:2
Professor D. Winton Thomas says:
The exile and the return to Jerusalem are here presupposed. A Messiah who will belong to one of the oldest families , that of David (Ezek. 34:23f. ; Am 9:11), will come out of Bethlehem Ephrathah, despite its insignificance ( 2; MT 2:5). Until his birth Israel will be given up Yahweh. [1]

Sorry My post is long but you gave something that deserves a book to be written for

Almost forgot. I pray for peace and guidance of the Creator for us all
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:

These people kill by calling thier God. And you think you can convince others they do not call the god of the Qur'an? They always have the Qur'an in thier hands..there is something the terrorists know about the Qur'an that you do not know. It can also be the other way round.
Yar, this people kill in the name of Allah but doesn't make their claims valid. The prophet talks about them as I have shown in previous comments.
Anyway the very Quran they hold says
“And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is Hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement.” (Surah an-Nisā’ 4:93)

It pains me that people (non-Muslims are more happy to show that this people are the "real Muslims" than they are to find the truth. The prophet talks on accusing Muslims of disbelieve which they do frequently.
"Anyone who claims that his fellow Muslim is a disbeliever or calls him an enemy of Allaah The Almighty while he is not, then this accusation"

Even a Muslim that does something of disbelieve can't be called disbelievers by me talk less of killing him which they do and did recently with shi'ite.

And the prophet said something clearly
Saheeh al-Bukhaari (3166) from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr (may Allaah be pleased with him) who narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever killed a mu’aahid (non-Muslims in Islamic nation) will not smell the fragrance of Paradise, although its fragrance may be detected from a distance of forty years’ travel.” Imam al-Bukhaari included this report in a chapter in his Saheeh entitled “Chapter: the sin of one who kills a mu’aahid unlawfully.”
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by truthman2012(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:

YOU will not get it from me for the sake of the bracket. All the atrocities of islam is sensible to you undecided Ok then, live with it. Its normal that muslims live in shame in The West because of thier stupidity. Calling people who eat none "halah" devils. shocked If they really want to enjoy freedom of Thier religion why not stay in Islamic countries? undecided muslims ran to the West because of too much bordens of the religion. They feel free here. Some of them do not say the 5 x prayers. But their appearance is Muslims.. cheesy In fact, Those who live here are not the true Muslims. The true Muslims are the armies of Allah. Boko isis and co...they practice the examples of Muhammad (stress be upon him). If you want the verses ask the armies of Allah. They qoute it each time they kill innocents. Allah supports this killing.

Tell me who rape these Muslim women and be sensible for the first time.. tongue

Even those mumina could be more dangerous than their male counterparts.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Rilwon: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

cool boss mi. i played Sega too Super Mario that one is on one small CD like this that we put in a DVD my bros brought then. E get pad slots. I play and tire. PS 1 and 2 junior sch things.

MK x na the 3D version makes sense die. Played it twice on a friend's phone.

I will download when i get a new Android phone, this particular one can't take it.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
sasquareT:

Brother I must tell you the fact that those guyz are more Muslim than ur so called Islamic scholar why am I saying this?
Have you check or read about the history of Islam at all? right from the day of Moh'd (pbuh)
The way people are forced to follow islamic teaching?
Even in Nigeria here have you bother to ask how quoran was giving to the in the North? Then it is either quoran or your head.
Small time you people will say Islam is the fastest growing on earth....if islam should advance the way xtian does I doubt if the religion will have move past Medina today.
Brother your assertion is false because the Boko Haram have not given clear proves for their actions but the Scholars have spent years and years studying Islam and the Sharia. This people you say are not real Muslims. This is not a good claim.
The Islamic history wasn't perfect but the life of the prophet (saw) was. You can succeed in cherry picking verses and hadeeth from here and there to prove violence. but we have to check what the Sharia says on it and not what you conclude on it. This is where the Scholars come in.

The Uthman Dan Fodio jihad wasn't perfect but you need to check the historical context. The hausa were oppressing the fulani because of their religion. Muslim women were been stripped naked and raped. People were killed which led to the revolt. He organized a jihad against them and was successful. He might have been brutal in some cases but don't leave the historical context.
Islam spread more by intellect than by sword. The people under Islamic nation were left to practice their religion but pay tax (Jizya) but my question is which army was in Indonesia (the largest Muslim nation), Malaysia and which army is in UK forcing convert as it is rising there.
Now was the Christians history perfect and did it spread perfectly peaceful

In 392 Emperor Theodosius 1 decreed that
Christianity was the only legal religion of the
Roman Empire , and forbidding pagan practices by law:

"It is Our will that all the peoples who are ruled by the administration of Our Clemency shall practice that religion which the divine Peter the Apostle transmitted to the Romans....The rest, whom We adjudge demented and insane, shall sustain the infamy of heretical dogmas, their meeting places shall not receive the name of churches, and they shall be smitten first by divine vengeance and secondly by the retribution of Our own initiative " (Codex Theodosianus XVI 1.2.). [3]"

Medieval era
During the Saxon Wars , Charlemagne , King of the Franks , forcibly Roman Catholicized the
Saxons from their native Germanic paganism by way of warfare and law upon conquest. Examples include the Massacre of Verden in 782, during which Charlemagne reportedly had 4,500 captive Saxons massacred upon rebelling against conversion, and the Capitulatio de partibus Saxoniae, a law imposed on conquered Saxons in 785 which prescribes death to those that refuse to convert to Christianity. [4][5]

Many more but this enough. Source
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
cool

mubarakopeyemi:
[b]@ sasaqureT I read all your long lil emotional epistle. But I see you're pained about the meme stuff. You appreciate the meme against Islam and dislike the one against Jesus haha cool. If I have to reply your epistle you will still end up not agreeing like your fellow xtians so I don't need to waste any energy.

But one point I have to make for you to know.
why are you Christians so hypocritical in nature. if the old testament is gone and Jesus has a new covenant what do you still have it in the Bible. You guys should have removed it na. Why the hypocrisy? Your pastors quote the OT several times why? wasn't it gone with hr old time. The ten commandments are from the OT you all use it. Why? Isn't it gone with the old? When we bring it to your face the violence of the xtian God Yawheh y'all are gonna say its gone with the old time. Now;
Christians didn't want to put forth the life altering effort that the Bible commands (and end up Hasidic Jews) so they claimed that the crucifixion relieved them of all the Old Testament laws. But if that is the case, then why did God put forth these laws in the first place? If he's omniscient then he knew that his son (or himself reincarnate... who knows?) would nullify the previous rules so what was the point in making them? Is your Yahweh that Unmsart to know that something wasn't Good which later he realized it has to change That Yahweh is a confusionist! angry[/b]
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:

It doesnt cost me anything to repost it over and over again. It appears the muslims goats raped them? undecided
Who would rape a woman in the first place?! undecided What can you say about this https://www.nairaland.com/2767725/19-yr-old-pastor-impregnates-female-church
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Demmzy15:
Who would rape a woman in the first place?! undecided What can you say about this https://www.nairaland.com/2767725/19-yr-old-pastor-impregnates-female-church
my brother helep me ask her oh

Reminds me of this church in my area,,all the girls started attending the church cause the new pastor is handsome,,
Stark runs girls start they go church..the pastor too impregnant some of them come run finally...jesus is lord
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
BETATRON:

Reminds me of this church in my area,,all the girls started attending the church cause the new pastor is handsome,,
Stark runs girls start they go church..the pastor too impregnant some of them come run finally...jesus is lord
grin grin grin Na wa for that pastor o! Annunaki hope you're hearing o!
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:38am On Nov 29, 2015
IAYUSUF:
[s]
Yar, this people kill in the name of Allah but doesn't make their claims valid. The prophet talks about them as I have shown in previous comments.
Anyway the very Quran they hold says
“And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is Hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement.” (Surah an-Nisā’ 4:93)

It pains me that people (non-Muslims are more happy to show that this people are the "real Muslims" than they are to find the truth. The prophet talks on accusing Muslims of disbelieve which they do frequently.
"Anyone who claims that his fellow Muslim is a disbeliever or calls him an enemy of Allaah The Almighty while he is not, then this accusation"

Even a Muslim that does something of disbelieve can't be called disbelievers by me talk less of killing him which they do and did recently with shi'ite.

And the prophet said something clearly
Saheeh al-Bukhaari (3166) from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr (may Allaah be pleased with him) who narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever killed a mu’aahid (non-Muslims in Islamic nation) will not smell the fragrance of Paradise, although its fragrance may be detected from a distance of forty years’ travel.” Imam al-Bukhaari included this report in a chapter in his Saheeh entitled “Chapter: the sin of one who kills a mu’aahid unlawfully.”[/s]

So what makes you think your claims are valide and not thiers? undecided
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:51am On Nov 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Umm, i know you can only point at this self claimed pastor in ur comments. I mean you (muslims ). Shame shame shame!! Than God This man cant provide a verse to support his acts. But muslims can qoute the quran to support thier prophet and his companions were once rapists so they followed thier footsteps. cheesy If you are to use this man to tag Christianity even if no bible verse supports his atrocities. By doing this you are then coursing more harm to islam because there are so many rape history from islamic states and Allah's armies are proud rapists. Even the socalled sharia law State, Saudi has homo history. Or are you not aware of the 2010 homosexuality event between Saud Abdulaziz Bin Nasir Al Saud, the grandson of the king of Saudi Arabia, who murdered Bandar Abdulaziz his servant in a luxury London hotel after subjecting him to weeks of physical and sexual abuse? undecided take a look at the pictures it will refresh ur memories. .. cheesy

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:56am On Nov 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Take a look at the picture again. These women called for a law from thier book (quran) to be carried out to punish the rapists. If a rapist is not under the sharia law. They wouldnt come out to demostrate. They know the devil is within. The muslim men have been raping them. Enough is enough. So they all cried out. See the women...i will keep hunting you all with this picture until you say the bitter truth angry

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:59am On Nov 29, 2015
BETATRON:

I see how this has suddenly intrest you.. undecided The picture has been in this thred and i ve been asking who raped them. You never said a word...who cares if the girls run after the handsome pastor? Is this ur own definition of rape? SMH for your ignorance. . angry
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 1:01am On Nov 29, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin Na wa for that pastor o! Annunaki hope you're hearing o!

This man never tires of women. He is the root of muslims men raping women today.

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 1:07am On Nov 29, 2015
[size=18pt]
ISIS terrorists told 'women will become Muslim if 10 fighters rape her'
[/size]

10:50, 9 OCT 2015 UPDATED 13:08, 9 OCT 2015 BY ANTHONY BOND
One 22-year-old victim of the terror group says she was raped by one ISIS fighter before he passed her onto 11 of his friends
ISIS militants are raping women in the belief it will make them Muslim, it has been claimed
ISIS terrorists are raping women in the sickening belief that it will make them Muslim, terrified victims have said.

Reports from Iraq say the terror group is using religion to justify horrific rape, murder and slavery for women in the country.

Witnesses say the terror group is attacking villages, killing the men and taking away women to abuse.

One 22-year-old victim was sold into slavery when ISIS took over her village in Sinjar.

Speaking to CNN, she tells how a terrorist picked her out and raped her before passing her onto 11 of his friends who also raped her.
He showed her a letter from his superiors which said that a woman will become a Muslim if ten ISIS men rape her.

The woman, who has remained anonymous, said about her attacker: "He showed me a letter and said, 'This shows any captured women will become Muslim if 10 ISIS fighters rape her.'
"There was a flag of ISIS and a picture of Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-terrorists-told-women-become-6602066

This is a recent news showing Allah's armies are still in actions.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 1:13am On Nov 29, 2015
[size=18pt]
Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi repeatedly raped US hostage Kayla Mueller and turned Yazidi girls into personal sex slaves
[/size]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-exposed-as-serial-rapist-of-hostages-who-made-women-his-personal-10456237.html
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 1:19am On Nov 29, 2015
[size=18pt]News
Yazidi girls raped five times a day by sadistic ISIS fighters who burned them with cigarettes before letting six more men abuse them at once: Sex slaves reveal the hell they endured before escaping to UK[/size]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3165476/Yazidi-women-kidnapped-ISIS-forced-marry-fighters-tell-horrors-endured-escaping-terror-group-including-raped-five-times-day-sold-sex-slaves.html

Allah’s armies are rapists yet they pray 5 times par day... undecided

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 1:53am On Nov 29, 2015
I have good news for you muslims who claim Islam will rule the world. France have closed down first mosques that preach hate. More are on the way..either islam modify thier teachings or all mosque will be closed.. cheesy

L’État ferme les premières mosquées en France

http://www.islametinfo.fr/2015/11/26/letat-ferme-les-premieres-mosquees-en-france/

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:00am On Nov 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Check this thread for help since you have been hiding to tell us who raped the muslims women. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2769278/islamic-statistics-violence-rape-terror#40505255
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Csami(m): 2:06am On Nov 29, 2015
Islam smh!
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 5:48am On Nov 29, 2015
plappville:

So what makes you think your claims are valide and not thiers? undecided

Firstly, my claims is what the majority of Muslim Scholars accept.
And the Prophet said don't go into extremism in religion and that is what they do
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 6:00am On Nov 29, 2015
plappville:

Umm, i know you can only point at this self claimed pastor in ur comments. I mean you (muslims ). Shame shame shame!! Than God This man cant provide a verse to support his acts. But muslims can qoute the quran to support thier prophet and his companions were once rapists so they followed thier footsteps. cheesy If you are to use this man to tag Christianity even if no bible verse supports his atrocities. By doing this you are then coursing more harm to islam because there are so many rape history from islamic states and Allah's armies are proud rapists. Even the socalled sharia law State, Saudi has homo history. Or are you not aware of the 2010 homosexuality event between Saud Abdulaziz Bin Nasir Al Saud, the grandson of the king of Saudi Arabia, who murdered Bandar Abdulaziz his servant in a luxury London hotel after subjecting him to weeks of physical and sexual abuse? undecided take a look at the pictures it will refresh ur memories. .. cheesy

There is no biblical verse to support the pastor claims. That's pure lie.
Here are the verses

Read 1) Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)
2. Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

3. More Murder Rape and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)
4. Rape of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)
5. Sex Slaves (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)
6. G_d Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)
Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the
nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished (raped) ; half of the city
shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city. (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)
The ISIS have never raped and supported their claims from the Quran. Show me a verse in the Quran that encourages rape.

The verses in the Bible shows Murder, Rape, and Slavery.

And for your information Islam FROWNS AT RAPE.

You talk of Prince of Saudi doing something you can't prove. No reference to your claims.

"Saudi Arabia, the world's largest oil producer and Washington's closest Arab ally for more than a half century, follows a strict interpretation of Islam that calls for the death penalty for murder, rape, drug trafficking and armed robbery. (http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/meast/07/20/saudi.beheading.ap/index.html ) "

Read that and get yourself enlightened
AGAIN NO SINGLE VERSE OF THE QURAN CONDONES RAPE

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 6:16am On Nov 29, 2015
plappville:

This man never tires of women. He is the root of muslims men raping women today.

You are been ignorant and abusive. Yet you can't bring ONE SINGLE VERSE THAT ACCEPTS RAPE.
JUST SOME EMOTIONAL ARGUMENT AND ISIS FOOLISHNESS. THAT DOESN'T DEFINE ISLAM. YET I POSTED VERSES FROM THE BIBLE THAT CONDONES IT.

I APOLOGIZE TO OTHER CHRISTIAN FOR POSTING THOSE VERSES BUT I WANTED TO SHOW YOU THAT

Read this article that shows Islam stance on rape.
islamqa.info/en/72338

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 6:19am On Nov 29, 2015
The more you prove rape and unjust killings by ISIS the more you show. They aren't Islamic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.