Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) (37988 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Kids are terrorist in islam...

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2015
The kid brother of late Abdelhamid abaaoud, the organiser of Paris attack November 13.

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2015
[b]The Lord threatened his people with violence if they don't obey.

Leviticus

26:21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

26:22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children , and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

26:23 And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;

26:24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

26:25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

26:31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

26:32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.
[/b]

sounds not so violent grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
[/s]

grin ignoramus
ignored! tongue

Next time you see my post, am sure you will borrow leopard legs join your and run as fast as you can..am not that type you can intimidate with insults.. cheesy
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:

[s]Next time you see my post, am sure you will borrow leopard legs join your and run as fast as you can..am not that type you can intimidate with insults.. cheesy
[/s]

Ignored with pride! tongue
bich get lost. tongue
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2015
YAHWEH DO NOT KILL INNOCENTS. HE IS A GOD OF JUSTICE. HE DO NOT FORCE PEOPLE TO COME TO HIM. DO NOT OPPRESSOR GODS PEOPLE FOR TOO LONG FOR HE WILL VENGE ON THE WICKED.

Jeremiah, 22:3 - Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:
YAHWEH DO NOT KILL INNOCENTS. HE IS A GOD OF JUSTICE. HE DO NOT FORCE PEOPLE TO COME TO HIM. DO NOT OPPRESSOR GODS PEOPLE FOR TOO LONG FOR HE WILL VENGE ON THE WICKED.

Jeremiah, 22:3 - Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

This is oppression and forcing of people... you blind bich? why must yahweh inflict violence on them if they chose not to obey? now that is force and oppression

[b]The Lord threatened his people with violence if they don't obey

Leviticus

26:21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

26:22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children , and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

26:23 And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;

26:24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

26:25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

26:31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

26:32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:

What believe are you talking about? Islam should be completely be ban from existing. Are you current at all? A religion that has made many children homeless and orphans. Some parents childless because thier only child was killed by Islamist terrorists and you think no one has the right to question Allah, his devilish book, his prophet, his religion and his followers? You are a joke. Even Jesus received insults before his death on the cross. Yet he prayed for God to forgive them. Muhammad gave order that anyone who question islam should be killed. .. shocked meaning everyone should shut up and swollow his rubbish like you do? undecided Yes you proved you can only defend islam with violence. The world says no. The only reason you say Christians insults you is because they question the Quran.

Matthew 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Look at a muslim talking about a thing he has no knowledge. You think His diciples weak? If they were Muhammad would have succeeded in putting islam in the throat of all men. The quran has blinded your hearts to the truth. Either You decide to remain blind or question the quran and be set free.

gospel...winning souls for the lord(s)..you miss road big time
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by malvisguy212: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

you mean this scientific proof grin

Curing leprosy by wiping and sprinkling bloods.

Absolutely scientific. grin

It’s amazing how it goes on and on, from killing birds, to mixing up some weird flour-oil thing, to dumping this crap on your house.
Christians didn't want to put forth the life altering effort that the Bible commands (and end up Hasidic Jews) so they claimed that the crucifixion relieved them of all the Old Testament laws. But if that is the case, then why did God put forth these laws in the first place? If he's omniscient then he knew that his son (or himself reincarnate... who knows?) would nullify the previous rules so what was the point in making them?
that is ceremonial cleansing and not physical. It is important to know that there is one word used for many kinds of illnesses that have similar symptoms, and that is the word leprosy.
There were other conditions of the skin that were given the same name(leprosy) but they were not leprosy at all. Just as in all the world, there was a fear of the real type of leprosy, but they could not always distinguish on the early on set of the disease. this was a "ceremonial" cure and not a cure in and of itself. There were all kinds of animal sacrifices made for a number of various reasons.

There are only a few instances of real leprosy being completely cured in the Bible, and all of them were miraculous (none of which were cured by the ceremonial procedure). When Jesus cured a leper, he told them to go show the priest as the law of Moses states. This was the ceremonial part.
Many are quick to mock or belittle the
Bible because they do not understand. It is easy to take a story here and there (out of context) and try to belittle Scripture. But all too often, then Bible ends up being right. It sometimes takes us a while to learn.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

me start with PS 2 ni o I be learner niyen.

Demmzy15 and rilwayne001 might have also started with sega lol grin

have u played mk x?
no o, I havent played such games in years, but i still play pes grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by malvisguy212: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Moses was mentioned 136 times and satan mentioned 88 times. when will you desist from irrelevant argument points. Shall we say Satan is better than Jesus since his mentioned more times than Jesus?? Pointless argument
the point is that Jesus is exalted more than muhammed. Jesus is mention at the important moment were muhammed is soppose to be mentioned, For instance, when the Quran mentions that Allah has preferred some apostles above certain others it specifically mentions JESUS and DAVID:
Surah 2:253
Those apostles We endowed with
gifts, some above others: To one of
them God spoke; others He raised to
degrees (of honour); to JESUS the son
of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and
strengthened him with the holy
spirit. If God had so willed,
succeeding generations would not
have fought among each other, after
clear (Signs) had come to them, but
they (chose) to wrangle, some
believing and others rejecting. If God
had so willed, they would not have
fought each other; but God Fulfilleth
His plan.

Surah 17:55
And it is your Lord that knoweth best
all beings that are in the heavens and
on earth: We did bestow on some
prophets more (and other) gifts than
on others: and We gave to DAVID (the
gift of) the Psalms.

Notice that Muhammad is not mentioned by name in either one of the citations.

Jesus is shown to have qualities and titles that no one else has such as being the only person called God’s Word and honoured in the next life:
Surah 3:45-51
Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! God
giveth thee glad tidings of a Word
from Him: his name will be Christ
Jesus, the son of Mary, held in
HONOR IN THIS WORLD AND THE
HEREAFTER and of (the company of)
those nearest to God; HE SHALL SPEAK
TO THE PEOPLE IN CHILDHOOD and in
maturity. And he shall be (of the
company) of the righteous." She said:
"O my Lord! How shall I have a son
when no man hath touched me?" He
said: "Even so: God createth what He
willeth: When He hath decreed a
plan, He but saith to it, ‘Be,’ and it is!
And God will teach him the Book and
Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel, And
(appoint him) an apostle to the
Children of Israel, (with this message):
‘I have come to you, with a Sign from
your Lord, in that I MAKE FOR YOU OUT OF A CLAY , AS IT WERE ,THE FIGURE OF A BIRD,AND BREATH INTO IT, AND IT BECOMES A BIRD BY GOD'S leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by God's leave;
and I declare to you what ye eat, and
what ye store in your houses. Surely
therein is a Sign for you if ye did
believe; (I have come to you), to attest
the Law which was before me. And to
make lawful to you part of what was
(Before) forbidden to you; I have
come to you with a Sign from your
Lord. So fear God, and obey me. It is
God Who is my Lord and your Lord;
then worship Him. This is a Way that
is straight.’"

This is wonderful,NO ordinary man can be address like this, Jesus is highly favour than every other prophet in the quran. Jesus is the only person explicitly said to be honored in the next world.
Jesus is given specific attributes and
titles that are not given to any other
messenger.

What this all means is that it is not
Muhammad that is the most exalted
creature of all according to the Quran.
Rather, Jesus is the one messenger, the
one person, whom Allah has preferred
and exalted above all the others. Allah
has conferred upon Christ and his family an honor that has not been given to anyone else.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by truthman2012(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
analyze the verse if you can.

More than twenty Qur’anic passages show that whenever Muhammad was
asked by his contemporaries to perform
a single miracle, he either remained
silent or said that he could not do so
because he was no more than just an
ordinary human being. The most explicit of these passages is in Surah 17:90-93:

They said, “We will not believe you
unless you cause a spring to gush out
of the ground. “Or unless you own a
garden of date palms and grapes,
with rivers running through it. “Or
unless you cause masses from the
sky, as you claimed, to fall on us. Or
unless you bring GOD and the angels
before our eyes. “Or unless you own
a luxurious mansion, or unless you
climb into the sky. Even if you do
climb, we will not believe unless you
bring a book that we can read.” Say,
“Glory be to my Lord. AM I ANY MORE THAN HUMAN MESSENGER?” (Khalifa)

Is elijah ,Moses,Jeremiah and the rest prophet not HUMAN ? Why did they performed miracle with the exception of muhammed?

Allahh is an idol who lacks the capacity to endow Muhammad the gift of working miracles. Otherwise, why would his greatest prophet be powerless spiritually?

Muhammad was looking at his jihadists languishing in excruciating pains of poison and he could do nothing as a 'prophet'. What kind of spiritually powerless prophet is that?

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by malvisguy212: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Allahh is an idol who lacks the capacity to endow Muhammad the gift of working miracles. Otherwise, why would his greatest prophet be powerless spiritually?

Muhammad was looking at his jihadists languishing in excruciating pains of poison and he could do nothing as a 'prophet'. What kind of spiritually powerless prophet is that?
The pre-Islamic Arabs believed in the
demon of poetry, and they thought
that a great poet was directly inspired
by demons.

An interesting Biblical reference that
bares on Muhammad is Jeremiah 23:15,
and 23:34. In these verses God reveals
His judgment upon false prophets. Here
is the quote:

Jeremiah 23:15 Therefore, this is what the Lord Almighty says concerning the
prophets: "I will make them eat bitter
food and drink poisoned water,because from the prophets of Jerusalem un-godliness has spread throughout the land."
Jeremiah 23:34 If a prophet or a priest or anyone else claims, "This is the oracle of the Lord", I will punish that man and his household"

These verses reflect upon events in
Muhammad's life. Muhammad died from poisoning, and all of his male
children died when they were very young.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
God of Christians was vexed coz eno see fruit eat. Hunger don wipe am d guy vex grin

And also this

Not taking sides...Your books call him the Messiah and you open your mouth to insult him? Now you see, you have lost direction. Your Ill manners has made you even mock your own creator, because you believe in muhammad. This I show here shows islam is gradually moving to Jesus, someone like you insults him. Pray the judgement of last days doesn't come upon you.

Your insults are welcome. But have it at the back of your mind, you have slighted God.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by aob2882: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
plappville:
[size=14pt] I call on Islam, coran to be reform. Remove all of the coranic Verses which Encourage Killing, terrorism, beheading, eg. Kill non-Islam People and you will enter Paradise and you will have 24 hours Heterosexual acts. Remove child abuse, child rape, Wife beating, Women abuse , female Clit.oris cutting. Remove All of Coran verse which allowed Muslims to beat their Wives, To have animals Sex 4 by 1 legal animals sex.

Remove all of Coran verse which child molest servant of Allah said, Islam will dominate the world by sexual over Reproduction rate. All of Muslims can worship their idol allah without killing Kaffir/infidels , without child rape, women abuse, animal sex, Beheading, and never try to dominate the world by means or sword or by means of Animal reproduction rate, and stay peacefully with all other religions on earth, never try to destroy others Religions such as Buddhist, Hindus, Jews , Christians etc....Never Insult others Religion in your mosque or In your Terrorist Camp.

If you can do this, Then the world will accept Islam is the awesome Religion of peace wink....All of coran verses which encourage All kinds of criminals in the name of Satan( Allah) must be deleted or eradicated.

But Islam coran is based on killing, Murdering , child rape, women abuse, beheading, looting, animals sex...these such extreme criminals are the main stream of Islam coran . Don't Muslims see these verses? How do they keep blind eyes on them? shocked

Oh ! without these Mohammed Favorite criminals are the main stream of Islam quran....Islam coran Allah Can not survive without these criminals....I would like to ask you Muslims about one question.

If Allah is Almighty, let him come to earth and kill all Kaffirs/infidels by himself, why didn't he kill kaffirs by himself and using Muslims to kill Kaffirs? because the true God will never command you to kill people in order to spread religion. The God of the bible is Indeed the Almighty and according to his Son Jesus Christ. His "WORD" will spread all over the earth by using "Power of Love" , not the "Power of Hatred" Killings which is the only Method of Satan Himself , throught ISLAM. Thank you. [/size]

YOU CREATED SIX PARAGRAPH TOPIC ABOUT ISLAM BUT YOU NEVER STATE ANY QUOTATION AL-QURAN THAT SAYS KILL INNOCENT SOUL.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
aob2882:

YOU CREATED SIX PARAGRAPH TOPIC ABOUT ISLAM BUT YOU NEVER STATE ANY QUOTATION AL-QURAN THAT SAYS KILL INNOCENT SOUL.

As they hide it from you fellows and make you weapons of endtime.
This is why Islam won award for the most violent religion. See further views from Google

Why are muslims called terrorists? - the beheading of Innocent people in Syria, Libya, Iraq, lebanon answers that
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
by demons.

is the quote:

[size=20pt] Jeremiah 23:15 Therefore, this is what the Lord Almighty says concerning the
food and drink poisoned water,because from the [/size]prophets of Jerusalem un-godliness has spread throughout the land."
Jeremiah 23:34 If a prophet or a priest or anyone else claims, "This is the oracle of the Lord", I will punish that man and his household"

I said it, numerous Biblical Prophecies point at islam. How can a true prophet not see the poison a night before he ate the food undecidedshocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
aob2882:

Are the souls killed by Islamist terrorists not innocent souls? Of course the Qur'an contains killing innocent. All the family of the Paris victims asked what thry have done wrong to islam. Or do you think they merit to be killed by Allah's armies?undecided
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

This is oppression and forcing of people... you blind bich? why must yahweh inflict violence on them if they chose not to obey? now that is force and oppression

[b]The Lord threatened his people with violence if they don't obey

Leviticus
[s]

[/b][/s]

A God who hates oppressors will not oppress his own children. The children of God agreed to do all that thier God said. If you break the law. You get punishment. Cant you grab the message? Allah force non muslims, and call yo kill them for breaking a law/convenant he never had with them at the first place. Infact, why am i still replying this arabian black slave..

Who raped those women? tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
BETATRON:
gospel...winning souls for the lord(s)..you miss road big time

If you cannot tell us who rape those women then Farewell. ... tongue
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:01am On Nov 27, 2015
gimakon:

And also this

Not taking sides...Your books call him the Messiah and you open your mouth to insult him? Now you see, you have lost direction. Your Ill manners has made you even mock your own creator, because you believe in muhammad. This I show here shows islam is gradually moving to Jesus, someone like you insults him. Pray the judgement of last days doesn't come upon you.

Your insults are welcome. But have it at the back of your mind, you have slighted God.

[b]abeg shut up jor bla bla bla bla mtchew. This one says he's not taking sides and you're even comfortably using the Quran as a source. Good for u.

Quran 4:157 Yusuf Ali
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";--but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

Quran 5:75 Yusuf Ali
Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!

Quran 4:171 Yusuf Ali
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity"" desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

Quran 9:30
The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Quran 17:111
Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

Quran 19:35
It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

The very fact that Jesus was given birth, and came out as little helpless small baby is enough to refute the claim that Jesus is God. It is utter blasphemy to claim that God came out of a women like all people, it is utter blasphemy to claim God came out crying and screaming and being helpless and weak. Such nonsense is insulting to God; this itself is enough to prove Jesus is not God. How can you claim that God came out of a woman? Are you mad? Are you insane? How can you insult God in such a manner, you Christians should be ashamed of yourselves for ascribing such rubbish to God.

Are you actually going to tell me this how God was once? You are insane! How can you logically claim that God was like a helpless baby at once?

Hebrews 5:1-8: 1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. 3 And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins. 4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. 5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. 6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered

So Jesus cried to the one who could save him from death, this means Jesus could not save himself from death, therefore this also means Jesus cannot save anyone else from death. How can Jesus be God when he cannot save himself? This also shows that Jesus is not in control of life and death, God however is in control of everything, including life and death:

If Jesus is God one would expect him to admit he is good in the sense that God is good, meaning perfect. However when we read the Bible we see that Jesus denies being good in the sense that God is good which is perfect. Here are the passages:

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

So note, the man calls Jesus good, Jesus tells the man there is non good but God. Obviously Jesus referred to God as someone else, which also proves Jesus isn’t God. However the main importance of the passages is that Jesus denies being Good in the way God is good, which is to be perfect.

If you make a claim on someone, then you would expect that someone to back your claim up. If I claim somebody is a king, you would expect that king to say he is a king, at least once. In the OT God says he is God several times, why not once with Jesus in the NT? Did God change his ways? I think not, since the OT says God does not change. Here are the passages from the OT where God says he is God:

Gen 35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins

Gen 46:3 And he said, I [am] God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:

Exd 16:12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD your God.

Exd 20:2 I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Psa 46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psa 50:7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I [am] God, [even] thy God.

Psa 81:10 I [am] the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call [thee] by thy name, [am] the God of Israel.

So as we can see, God is not shy to say I am God. SO if Jesus is God, then how come he never said it once like the God of the OT? This is not a coincidence.

You're just sounding too pathetic and emotional. But that's none of my business. I believe in the Islamic Jesus (iesa) and I do not believe in the Jesus of tr bible. and Yes Iesa is coming to Destroy Dajjal and i have posted about it before too.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 27, 2015
plappville:

Are the souls killed by Islamist terrorists not innocent souls? Of course the Qur'an contains killing innocent. All the family of the Paris victims asked what thry have done wrong to islam. Or do you think they merit to be killed by Allah's armies?undecided
Bring that verse!(be sensible this time)
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 27, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

[b]abeg shut up jor bla bla bla bla mtchew. This one says he's not taking sides and you're even comfortably using the Quran as a source. Good for u.

Quran 4:157 Yusuf Ali
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";--but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

Quran 5:75 Yusuf Ali
Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!

Quran 4:171 Yusuf Ali
O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity"" desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

Quran 9:30
The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Quran 17:111
Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

Quran 19:35
It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

The very fact that Jesus was given birth, and came out as little helpless small baby is enough to refute the claim that Jesus is God. It is utter blasphemy to claim that God came out of a women like all people, it is utter blasphemy to claim God came out crying and screaming and being helpless and weak. Such nonsense is insulting to God; this itself is enough to prove Jesus is not God. How can you claim that God came out of a woman? Are you mad? Are you insane? How can you insult God in such a manner, you Christians should be ashamed of yourselves for ascribing such rubbish to God.

Are you actually going to tell me this how God was once? You are insane! How can you logically claim that God was like a helpless baby at once?

Hebrews 5:1-8: 1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. 3 And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins. 4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. 5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. 6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; 8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered

So Jesus cried to the one who could save him from death, this means Jesus could not save himself from death, therefore this also means Jesus cannot save anyone else from death. How can Jesus be God when he cannot save himself? This also shows that Jesus is not in control of life and death, God however is in control of everything, including life and death:

If Jesus is God one would expect him to admit he is good in the sense that God is good, meaning perfect. However when we read the Bible we see that Jesus denies being good in the sense that God is good which is perfect. Here are the passages:

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

So note, the man calls Jesus good, Jesus tells the man there is non good but God. Obviously Jesus referred to God as someone else, which also proves Jesus isn’t God. However the main importance of the passages is that Jesus denies being Good in the way God is good, which is to be perfect.

If you make a claim on someone, then you would expect that someone to back your claim up. If I claim somebody is a king, you would expect that king to say he is a king, at least once. In the OT God says he is God several times, why not once with Jesus in the NT? Did God change his ways? I think not, since the OT says God does not change. Here are the passages from the OT where God says he is God:

Gen 35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins

Gen 46:3 And he said, I [am] God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:

Exd 16:12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD your God.

Exd 20:2 I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Psa 46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psa 50:7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I [am] God, [even] thy God.

Psa 81:10 I [am] the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call [thee] by thy name, [am] the God of Israel.

So as we can see, God is not shy to say I am God. SO if Jesus is God, then how come he never said it once like the God of the OT? This is not a coincidence.

You're just sounding too pathetic and emotional. But that's none of my business. I believe in the Islamic Jesus (iesa) and I do not believe in the Jesus of tr bible. and Yes Iesa is coming to Destroy Dajjal and i have posted about it before too.[/b]

I sorry for you. seriously. I'm seriously sorry for you.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Peace be upon all with guidance from the Creator
The original post was like this. I will spend time to answer this
He said "I call on Islam, coran to be reform. Remove all of the coranic Verses which Encourage Killing, terrorism, beheading, eg. Kill non-Islam People and you will enter Paradise and you will have 24 hours Heterosexual acts. Remove child abuse, child rape, Wife beating, Women abuse , female Clit.oris cutting. Remove All of Coran verse which allowed Muslims to beat their Wives, To have animals Sex 4 by 1 legal animals sex.
"
My Reply: This first statement of yours shows how ignorant you are on Islam. The Qur’an is a book of Divine guidance and has verses that talks on different situations. It talks on the Etiquette of Peace and that of War. In general context. You have to look at the Qur'an holistically and look at verses like
Surah Mumtahinah verse 8 and 9.
"Allâh does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allâh loves those who deal with equity.9.
It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion, and have driven you out of your homes, and helped to drive you out, that Allâh forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the Zâlimûn(wrong-doers those who disobey Allâh)."
So you see there is a context of War here. The Quran never talks of "child abuse, child rape, Wife beating, Women abuse , female Clit.oris cutting." They are seriously frowned at by Islam but when you go to anti Islamic sites that tries to demonize Islam and quotes and Hadeeth or the other without taken in to notice what Islamic Scholars says about them. You fall into bigotry. And taking a group like Boko Haram or ISIS as mainstream Islam is unfair. Because they are little number out of the billion of Muslims. I recommend two books ; One Refuting ISIS by Sheikh Muhammad al Yaqoubi and Fatwa on Terrorism and Suicide Bombing by Sheikh Tahir-ul Qadhi.
He said: Remove all of Coran verse which child molest servant of Allah said, Islam will dominate the world by sexual over Reproduction rate. All of Muslims can worship their idol Allah without killing Kaffir/infidels , without child rape, women abuse, animal sex, Beheading, and never try to dominate the world by means or sword or by means of Animal reproduction rate, and stay peacefully with all other religions on earth, never try to destroy others Religions such as Buddhist, Hindus, Jews , Christians etc....Never Insult others Religion in your mosque or In your Terrorist Camp.
My Response: read the above response and I will quote a verse
“For had it not been for Allah’s repelling some men by means of others, cloisters and churches and oratories and mosques, wherein the name of God is oft mentioned, would assuredly have been pulled down.” — Qur’an 22:40
Read articles like theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/protecting_houses_of_worship_a_duty_for_muslims
He said:
If you can do this, Then the world will accept Islam is the awesome Religion of peace wink ....All of coran verses which encourage All kinds of criminals in the name of Satan( Allah) must be deleted or eradicated.
But Islam coran is based on killing, Murdering , child rape, women abuse, beheading, looting, animals sex...these such extreme criminals are the main stream of Islam coran . Don't Muslims see these verses? How do they keep blind eyes on them? shocked
My Response: the world don't have to accept Islam. It has no choice for it is more than 23% of the population and still increasing. Again the essence of Islam isn't as you painted it. The essence of Islam is peace with the Creator and others around us.
O You who believe ! Enter absolutely into peace ( Islam ) . Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you.
(Surat al-Baqara, 208)
He said:
Oh ! without these Mohammed Favorite criminals are the main stream of Islam quran....Islam coran Allah Can not survive without these criminals....I would like to ask you Muslims about one question.
If Allah is Almighty, let him come to earth and kill all Kaffirs/infidels by himself, why didn't he kill kaffirs by himself and using Muslims to kill Kaffirs? because the true God will never command you to kill people in order to spread religion. The God of the bible is Indeed the Almighty and according to his Son Jesus Christ. His "WORD" will spread all over the earth by using "Power of Love" , not the "Power of Hatred" Killings which is the only Method of Satan Himself , throught ISLAM. Thank you.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
My response: Again you just called terrorist the main stream Islam which is a blatant accusation and lie. Well Islam is on the rise in Europe especially UK what sword is being put in their necks to enter Islam. Malaysia, Indonesia is Muslim dominant what army went there to convert by the sword again Allah reminds us in the Quran
We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had Allah willed , He would have made you a single community , but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good . Every one of you will return to Allah and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed .
(Surat al-Ma’ida, 48).
He said: because the true God will never command you to kill people in order to spread religion. The God of the bible is Indeed the Almighty and according to his Son Jesus Christ. His "WORD" will spread all over the earth by using "Power of Love" , not the "Power of Hatred"
My Response: of course the true God will never do that but you have to read Deuteronomy
Chapter 2
32-37
. 33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us;
and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people . 34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones , of every city, we left none to remain.
I am not going to use verses like this and others to judge Christianity. Or use the action of the Crusaders to judge it. But that is what you guys are doing and thinking it's a good way to call Muslims to your religion only the ignorant Muslims will fall for this deception.
Final Response: I urge you to please get a Quran and read for yourself and see the theme of the Message. And how different it is from what you know. And instead of posting things like this that will help no one. You better get yourself enlightened. By using your intellectual capabilities to read the Quran on your own. I pray for the Guidance from the Creator for us all.
Allahu alam
I end with peace.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

A lot of what tartar9 posted are in the bible but he took almost all of it out of context..they are stories of what happened in jewish history and not commands to kill people or offer human sacrifices like he suggests...

for example a man decided to sacrifice his daughter, tartat9 posts that the bible condones human sacrifice while infact it is a verse that illustrate how terribly the king had stoop to and how vices where creeping into the kingdom.. no where is such it condoned...

He takes a single line out of a verse without its wide context and claims its a command..if they are commands to kill, christians will be killing..but they are not..

This is the fallacy of double standard. You guys do the same for Quran and Hadeeth and deny that on the Bible it's really not fair remember God is watching you.
Again I repeat quoting out of context of the Islamic Sources to paint it red is not a favourable way to call to your religion
Allahu alam

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2015
plappville:
big big false statements.... tongue

Moon is further away than stars your quran says "moon in the midst of 7 heavens"... grin

Your coran said "stars in the lower/nearest heaven" this is false, the moon is the nearest natural object to us, so is NOT in the midst of stars. stars are much further away...Allah failed illiterate Muhamma.... cheesy
What certificate or experience do you have to do exegesis of the Quran. Why do we have to listen to you or bigoted anti Islamic scholars. When a scientist in that field of study would mention something like this
"Prof. Armstrong was asked a number of questions about Qur'anic verses dealing with his field of specialisation. He was eventually asked, "You have seen and discovered for yourself the true nature of modern Astronomy by means of modern equipment, rockets, and satellites developed by man. You have also seen how the same facts were mentioned by the Qur'an fourteen centuries ago. So what is your opinion?" "That is a difficult question which I have been thinking about since our discussion here. I am impressed at how remarkably some of the ancient writings seem to correspond to modern and recent Astronomy. I am not a sufficient scholar of human history to project myself completely and reliably into the circumstances that 1400 years ago would have prevailed. Certainly, I would like to leave it at that, that what we have seen is remarkable, it may or may not admit of scientific explanation, there may well have to be something beyond what we understand as ordinary human experience to account for the writings that we have seen.""

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
by demons.

is the quote:

Jeremiah 23:15 Therefore, this is what the Lord Almighty says concerning the
food and drink poisoned water,because from the prophets of Jerusalem un-godliness has spread throughout the land."

This utter nonsense.
No. 1 read this article on ur poison claim
www.answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/prophet_poison_death.htm
No. 2 I can do the same for Jesus which we Muslims respect. But for the Jesus in the Bible I can do the same.
“Litmus Test” for True & False Prophets As was noted earlier, a prophet who presumes to speak in God's name words that he was not commanded and/or speaks in the name of other gods, is a false prophet who is to be put to death. According to the New Testament, Jesus “prophesied” the following: Matthew 16:28(KJV) - Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.  This "prophecy" was not fulfilled! The generation that Jesus addressed died 20 centuries ago! Jesus makes a "prophecy" concerning the time.

Again
"Deuteronomy 21:22-23 – (22) And if be that a man commits a sin deserving death, and he is put to death, and you shall hang him on a tree [wooden pole]; (23) His body shall not remain all night upon the tree [wooden pole], for you shall surely bury him on that [same] day, for he who is hanged is accursed by God; and you shall not defile your land, which the Lord, your God, is giving you as an inheritance.

This passage describes a scenario that can easily be applied to the crucifixion of Jesus, and it can be combined with Deuteronomy 18:20 to argue that he was a false prophet, a sin for which the death penalty is prescribed in the Torah (recall that the Hebrew Bible was the scripture in force at that time!). The issues that plague the Christian perspective on Deuteronomy 18:9-22, as described above, provide a powerful dose of food for thought with which to challenge those who promote their false claims about this passage."
But I really don't have that believe.
Pardon me I had to do this.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Again this is another nonsense.
Did the prophet do miracles yes but that wasn't his essence. His greatest miracle was the Qur'an. But you need others. Here they are
Food Multiplication
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 780:
Water Multiplication
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779:
Supplication for Rain
Volume 8, Book 73, Number 115:
Lights to guide Companions
Volume 1, Book 8, Number 454:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Two of the companions of the Prophet departed from him on a dark night and were led by two lights like lamps (going in front of them from Allah as a miracle) lighting the way in front of them, and when they parted, each of them was accompanied by one of these lights till he reached their (respective) houses.
Glorification of Allah by the Prophet's meals
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 779:
The Speech of the Wolf
Volume 3, Book 39, Number 517:
HOW THE PROPHET (SAAS) REPLACED QATADA’S EYE:
Al-Bayhaqi stated, in the Dalail (The Signs), “ Abu Sad al-Malini informed us quoting Abu Ahmed b. Adi, quoting Abu
Yala, quoting Yahya al-Himmant, quoting Abd al-Aziz b. Sulayman b. al-
Ghasil, from Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, from his father, from his grandfather
Qatada b. al-Numan, that his eye was wounded at Badr and that its pupil came down on his cheekbone. They were about to slice it off, but asked the Messenger of God (SAAS) who said they should not do this. He then said a prayer for him, covering his cheek with his palm. And later you could not tell which of his eyes had been struck!”
According to one account, this became the better eye.
An account came down to us from the Commander of the Believers, Umar b.
Abd al- Aziz that when he was told this account by Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, he also recited:
“I am the son of him on whose cheek his eye descended,
which was replaced so well by the hand of the Chosen-One .”
Even the main essence of prophethood is not miracles but GUIDANCE that's why we don't go around boasting about miracles

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2015
gimakon:

As they hide it from you fellows and make you weapons of endtime.
This is why Islam won award for the most violent religion. See further views from Google

Why are muslims called terrorists? - the beheading of Innocent people in Syria, Libya, Iraq, lebanon answers that
This is still nonsense hide what. Enlightene yourself and read Islamic scholars articles and stop making fables.
Yar Islam is having the greatest trials in it history and the prophet talked about it. He talked of the Kawarijes who will come and behave as we are seeing the terrorists do. Read articles on Kawarijes or read books like "Refuting ISIS by Muhammad al Yaqoubi' Fatwa on Terrorism and Suicide bombing" By Sheikh Tahir-ul Qadhi"

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2015
plappville:

The Quran states clearly 60:8
Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

So don't blame it. Blame the ignorance of the terrorists

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2015
gimakon:

I sorry for you. seriously. I'm seriously sorry for you.
Seriously speaking, you are the one to be pitied.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2015
IAYUSUF:

This is still nonsense hide what. Enlightene yourself and read Islamic scholars articles and stop making fables.
Yar Islam is having the greatest trials in it history and the prophet talked about it. He talked of the Kawarijes who will come and behave as we are seeing the terrorists do. Read articles on Kawarijes or read books like "Refuting ISIS by Muhammad al Yaqoubi' Fatwa on Terrorism and Suicide bombing" By Sheikh Tahir-ul Qadhi"

What are you saying?
So persecution of Christians, fighting of other religions to believe in only Allah, is the trials you people have?

Forget the whatever islamic scholars write, the world is getting sick of what islam gives to them everyday, now seems like everything you people do, no one has done it before.

When a religion has up risings, and war becomes the second name, that religion is about to crash. The trial times you speak of, is it the same trials and persecution islam faces in Burma? If yes is your answer, my brother you are wrong. Islam is just getting a bad name as days go by. Read the real facts or I would tell you things that will make your ear twingle about what your islamic brothers do in other nations. You feel islam is peaceful because obviously it's only in Nigeria where everybody lives in peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG / Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies / Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.