Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) (38026 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
lexiconkabir:
a pig is always a pig. smh.

So it was pigs that raped those Muslim women? undecided

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
plappville:

Piglet I'm coming to expose you tomorrow, goat!
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:

Can you see that you think with your anus?
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Can you see that you think with your anus?

That's exactly how mohamed used to think, can you imagine a 'prophet' that thinks heaven is about having a endless org.y?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Annunaki:

That's exactly how mohamed used to think, can you imagine a 'prophet' that thinks heaven is about having a endless orgy?
You know you are seriously pushing me to the wall, if i start with you, hian! angry
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by sasquareT(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2015
Annunaki:

That's exactly how mohamed used to think, can you imagine a 'prophet' that thinks heaven is about having a endless org.y?

Hmmnn I've follow this tread from the beginning now to the end..and I say kudos to the OP and every christian that has contribute in one way or the other
For the other side Mubarak or what is his name was posting Meme of Jesus christ I want to tell you is allow..you and I no that if any of you could set ur eyes on the op nw you will kill him Fact no 1
No2 you are referring to the old testament that our bilble encourage violent Smh for you,is old testament not part of ur Corann, you people coppie old testament but glory be to God who establish a new covenant with us.
No3 you quoted some bible verse out of contest. Viz Roman 10:13. for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Here the Apostle where teaching both the Jews and the new convert gentile how sufficient the grace our lord Jesus christ is..cos the New Convert Jews were still of the opinion that or the gen tile must past through so Jews tradition before proclaiming them to be saved, but the apostle said no that in as much as you have renown sin and accept christ as your lord and savour then you are save indeed in respective of your tribe and your religion before.
For the second bible verse you quote
Mat7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven....NB only the one who does the will of my father who is in heaven" I:e those who. do as the bible commanded in Roman 10:13 so how is this a contradiction my brother but rather they complement each other
Fine let me give u muslim a clear pratical.
Your Coran Mention Jesus christ I don't want to no how many time and attest to his Miracle but you don't believe in his sonship and neither did u believe is the only way though you call on his name in coran and made references to some of his work therefore the bible passage mat

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2015
Annunaki:

It's shameless.
When you sound the truth, they get really angry. I chose to stop talking wrongly and angrily at them.

He who has ears, let him hear, he who doesn't, should ask of God's peace to hear.

Allow them. It's gonna be fine.

Heil Christianity!

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by sasquareT(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2015
Annunaki:

Hmmnn I've follow this tread from the beginning now to the end..and I say kudos to the OP and every christian that has contribute in one way or the other
For the other side Mubarak or what is his name was posting Meme of Jesus christ I want to tell you is allow..you and I no that if any of you could set ur eyes on the op nw you will kill him Fact no 1
No2 you are referring to the old testament that our bilble encourage violent Smh for you,is old testament not part of ur Corann, you people coppied from old testament too am I right..we will discus this another day,
but glory be to God who establish a new covenant with us through the NT.
No3 you quoted some bible verse out of contest. Viz Roman 10:13. for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Here the Apostle where teaching both the Jews and the new convert d gentile, how sufficient the grace our lord Jesus christ is..cos the New Convert Jews were still of the opinion that or the gen tile must past through some Jews tradition before proclaiming them to be saved, but the apostle said no that in as much as you have renown sin and accept christ as your lord and savour then you are save indeed in respective of your tribe and your religion before.
Mat7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven....NB only the one who does the will of my father who is in heaven" I:e those who. do as the bible commanded in Roman 10 so how is this a contradiction my brother? but rather they complement each other
Fine let me give u muslim a clear illustration.
Your Coran Mention Jesus christ I don't want to no how many time though,and attest to his Miracle but you don't believe in his sonship and neither did u believe is the only way, though you call on his name in coran and made references to some of his work therefore the bible passage mat7:21 is for you go back and read what he says there.
Another case study is your claim to believe in christ as a prophet,my friend that is a Falacy forget it we have so many voice disguising to be true spirit confusing christian today...there was a particular case in the bible where a spirit residing in a slave girl that do see vission and all sort was rebuke by Paul because at the site of Paul she tremble and fear what Paul might do to her, so she begin to say Paul the servant of the most high God, testifying to people but Paul knew it was a cover up to safe her own face and gain more follower so paul rebuked her so what am saying in essence is allow to have the name of our Lord savour written in Coran it all for covered up. Even legion in that mad man confirm who Jesus is in other to seek Jesus sympathy he say what business did we have with you oh son of most high..if you are going to cast us out pls send us into the swin so that we won't be homeless Jesus granted their request..so brother you see having Coran testifying of our God is not new.
Hope I've help your ignorance a bit.
Lastly we pray for you that he in his infinit mercy will one day rescue you.
So whe evr you want to quote bible try and read from like 3verse before the verse you want to quote and atleast 2verse after the verse u are quoting this way you will be able to see and understand what that passage is saying
Remember we don't cram bible d way you memorise your Coran rather we study it.
Shalom
At Op and Annunaki keep the heat on I like it.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Demmzy15:
Piglet I'm coming to expose you tomorrow, goat!

What else do u know than anus and goat? cheesy common, tell me, who rape those muslims women in the picture? Is it difficult to answer undecided
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
. tongue tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:

What else do u know than anus and goat? cheesy common, tell me, who rape those muslims women in the picture? Is it difficult to answer undecided
Which women goat?! grin tongue
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:
Suicide bomber kills 21 at Shi`ite Muslim procession in Nigeria
Last Updated: Friday, November 27, 2015 - 22:19

Dakasoye: At least 21 people were killed on Friday when a suicide bomber blew himself up in the crowds at a Shia Muslim procession near the north Nigerian city of Kano, in the latest violence to hit the troubled region.
Shame!!!!
This is what I am saying this people have no religion. The other day in a video Shekau accused Saudi Arabia as a whole as disbelievers same with the ISIS ideology.

Killing a Muslim unlawfully is a serious matter and a grave crime. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein; and the Wrath and the Curse of Allaah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him”
[al-Nisa’ 4:93]
al-Bukhaari (6355) narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer will continue to be encompassed by the mercy of Allaah so long as he does not shed blood that it is forbidden to shed.”
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:
. tongue tongue
Again Islam frowns at rape
Imam Maalik (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
In our view the man who rapes a woman, whether she is a virgin or not, if she is a free woman he must pay a “dowry” like that of her peers, and if she is a slave he must pay whatever has been detracted from her value. The punishment is to be carried out on the rapist and there is no punishment for the woman who has been raped, whatever the case. End quote.
Al-Muwatta’ , 2/734
The punishment for a rapist is
“The recompense of those who wage war against Allaah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off from opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter”
[al-Maaidah 5:33]
The judge will choose one of the Four punishment. The best that suite the context of the time
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:

YOU will not get it from me for the sake of the bracket. All the atrocities of islam is sensible to you undecided Ok then, live with it. Its normal that muslims live in shame in The West because of thier stupidity. Calling people who eat none "halah" devils. shocked If they really want to enjoy freedom of Thier religion why not stay in Islamic countries? undecided muslims ran to the West because of too much bordens of the religion. They feel free here. Some of them do not say the 5 x prayers. But their appearance is Muslims.. cheesy In fact, Those who live here are not the true Muslims. The true Muslims are the armies of Allah. Boko isis and co...they practice the examples of Muhammad (stress be upon him). If you want the verses ask the armies of Allah. They qoute it each time they kill innocents. Allah supports this killing.

Tell me who rape these Muslim women and be sensible for the first time.. tongue

Lol Muslims don't call others Devils in the West and if they do it is wrong to do that.
The uprising in Syria and iraq causes refugees who runs to the west or to Saudi Arabia, UAE, and other Arab countries. Saying they don't pray is up to them. For those weren't Muslims at heart before.
Again saying trash, the true Muslims are the not up to 10% of the total population. Lol.
There is no one single known scholar of Islam whether from Saudi Arabia or Syria or others that accept the deed of ISIS or boko haram.
In short there is a consensus to fight them if we can.
I advise you to read the book "Refuting ISIS" By Sheikh Muhammad al Yaqoubi. If you want truth. If otherwise it between you and the Creator.

The pictures shows group of Indian protesting against rape in their country which has one of the highest rape rate. Capturing some Muslim that are part of the just cause doesn't make the rape part of Islam

RAPE IS FROWNED AT BY ISLAM

Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
The scholars are unanimously agreed that the rapist is to be subjected to the hadd punishment if there is clear evidence against him that he deserves the hadd punishment, or if he admits to that. Otherwise, he is to be punished (i.e., if there is no proof that the hadd punishment for zina may be carried out against him because he does not confess, and there are not four witnesses, then the judge may punish him and stipulate a punishment that will deter him and others like him). There is no punishment for the woman if it is true that he forced her and overpowered her, which may be proven by her screaming and shouting for help. End quote.
Al-Istidhkaar , 7/146
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:

The pictures shows group of Indian protesting against rape in their country which has one of the highest rape rate. Capturing some Muslim that are part of the just cause doesn't make the rape part of Islam
The scholars are unanimously agreed that the rapist is to be subjected to the hadd punishment if there is clear evidence against him that he deserves the hadd punishment, or if he admits to that. Otherwise, he is to be punished (i.e., if there is no proof that the hadd punishment for zina may be carried out against him because he does not confess, and there are not four witnesses, then the judge may punish him and stipulate a punishment that will deter him and others like him). There is no punishment for the woman if it is true that he forced her and overpowered her, which may be proven by her screaming and shouting for help. End quote.
Al-Istidhkaar , 7/146
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
sasquareT:

No2 you are referring to the old testament that our bilble encourage violent Smh for you,is old testament not part of ur Corann, you people coppied from old testament too am I right..we will discus this another day,
but glory be to God who establish a new covenant with us through the NT.
No3 you quoted some bible verse out of contest. Viz Roman 10:13. for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Here the Apostle where teaching both the Jews and the new convert d gentile, how sufficient the grace our lord Jesus christ is..cos the New Convert Jews were still of the opinion that or the gen tile must past through some Jews tradition before proclaiming them to be saved, but the apostle said no that in as much as you have renown sin and accept christ as your lord and savour then you are save indeed in respective of your tribe and your religion before.
Mat7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven....NB only the one who does the will of my father who is in heaven" I:e those who. do as the bible commanded in Roman 10 so how is this a contradiction my brother? but rather they complement each other
Fine let me give u muslim a clear illustration.
Your Coran Mention Jesus christ I don't want to no how many time though,and attest to his Miracle but you don't believe in his sonship and neither did u believe is the only way, though you call on his name in coran and made references to some of his work therefore the bible passage mat7:21 is for you go back and read what he says there.
Another case study is your claim to believe in christ as a prophet,my friend that is a Falacy forget it we have so many voice disguising to be true spirit confusing christian today...there was a particular case in the bible where a spirit residing in a slave girl that do see vission and all sort was rebuke by Paul because at the site of Paul she tremble and fear what Paul might do to her, so she begin to say Paul the servant of the most high God, testifying to people but Paul knew it was a cover up to safe her own face and gain more follower so paul rebuked her so what am saying in essence is allow to have the name of our Lord savour written in Coran it all for covered up. Even legion in that mad man confirm who Jesus is in other to seek Jesus sympathy he say what business did we have with you oh son of most high..if you are going to cast us out pls send us into the swin so that we won't be homeless Jesus granted their request..so brother you see having Coran testifying of our God is not new.
Hope I've help your ignorance a bit.
Lastly we pray for you that he in his infinit mercy will one day rescue you.
So whe evr you want to quote bible try and read from like 3verse before the verse you want to quote and atleast 2verse after the verse u are quoting this way you will be able to see and understand what that passage is saying
Remember we don't cram bible d way you memorise your Coran rather we study it.
Shalom
At Op and Annunaki keep the heat on I like it.
The post is quite long but I will deal with it.
1.Firstly, any one that falls into anger and threatens the OP is being emotional and not representing Islam. We are in a free country and we are having a dialogue which originally should be peaceful but you guys are making it to abusive. Did Jesus teach you that. The Quran encourage dialogue.
2. the Quran didn't copy from the old testament because the prophet wasn't literate and if he was there was no arabic Bible in his time. So show me prove where the prophet which say that the prophet (saw) copied from the Bible.

On the other hand the Quran points at stories of the Prophets of old and brings moral lessons from it.

The old testament, you believe it is from God has violent verses so did the same God repent in the new testament and became good not forgetting the new testament says the punishment for disrespectful children is dead. And never abolished slavery or tried to by encouraging freeing of slaves.

3. We Muslims believe Christ and his miracles. We believe he is a prophet. His miracles don't make him God. If it does Elisha in the Bible who raised the dead was God. If he isn't then you fall in fallacy of double standard.
As for Jesus being a prophet it is clear in the Bible that he his a servant and a prophet.

Act 3:13 The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed him over to be killed, and you disowned him before Pilate, though he had decided to let him go.

http:///eC41I

people refer to Jesus (Matthew 21:11 ; Luke 7:16 ; John 4:19 )
Jesus also said he can't do anything on his own (John 5:30)

I hope we all get Matured and have a peaceful Matured dialogue instead of abusing each other. It helps no one.

I actually pray for the Guidance of the Almighty mighty for us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:
Kids are killers. ..

The prophet (saw) spoke of this people.
"There shall emerge a people in the end of time, YOUNG PEOPLE , DIM-WITTED, recounting the best words of creation, reading the Quran, but their faith does not pass their throats. They shall pass out of the religion just as an arrow passes out of the prey. So wherever you meet them, kill them for truly in killing them is a great reward with Allah on the day of judgement." (It is important to note that these narrations are not an endorsement for vigilante action, as the assumption is that fighting them is conducted under proper authority.)

There are many other hadeeth that talk about them both all points to modern day extremists

The hadeeth which condemns extremism was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Those who go to extremes are doomed.” He said it three times.
Narrated by Muslim (2670).
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:

Do you know what it means to baptize the Messiah? You muslims are blind. You ignore your quran when it comes to make a point. Seriously, none of you can intimidate me with insults. Some of you just display you are Internet terrorists. .the way you throw insults. Proved what you can do if it was to be face to face. Like it is in this picture. ..

Firstly the image is clearly edited. If it's about insults. You Christians have been very abusive since I joined the conversation. Miracles aren't prove for divinity as Jesus said

Jesus raised the dead Elisha did
Jesus' dead body never caused for any dead to come back to life, but Elisha's did
Jesus only restored life, but never actually created one from scratch. Moses, however, did create a live snake from a wooden stick:
Jesus healed the blind. Elisha caused people to be blind and also healed people from blindness.
Jesus healed leprosy Elisha healed leprosy.
Jesus multiplied food. Elisha multiplied food for hundreds.
Conclusion
Using your argument Jesus is God. Elisha is God, Moses is God.
MIRACLES AREN'T PROVE FOR DIVINITY.

Note Even false prophet performs miracles
Deuteronomy 13:1-2
"If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes true, concerning which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us go after other gods (whom you have not known) and let us serve them,'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Demmzy15:
Which women goat?! grin tongue

It doesnt cost me anything to repost it over and over again. It appears the muslims goats raped them? undecided

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
IAYUSUF:
[s]
This is what I am saying this people have no religion. The other day in a video Shekau accused Saudi Arabia as a whole as disbelievers same with the ISIS ideology.

Killing a Muslim unlawfully is a serious matter and a grave crime. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein; and the Wrath and the Curse of Allaah are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him”
[al-Nisa’ 4:93]
al-Bukhaari (6355) narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer will continue to be encompassed by the mercy of Allaah so long as he does not shed blood that it is forbidden to shed.[/s]”

So you keep saying yet they use the killing strategy to prove they are the true Muslims. Be bold enough, call boko haram, travel to the north and have a contrat talk with them by refuting thier claim. Because their acts is based on the Quran.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:

Why will it concern you undecided You support terrorists, the killing of innocents. lets face the truth, majority of MUSLIMS support the AIMS of Boko and isis.The terrorist want Sharia and so do the general Muslim population. You should stop deceiving people here.

Ignoramus you trynna have a say grin
OK. we've heard you. Now face front. wink
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
IAYUSUF:

Lol Muslims don't call others Devils in the West and if they do it is wrong to do that.
The uprising in Syria and iraq causes refugees who runs to the west or to Saudi Arabia, UAE, and other Arab countries. Saying they don't pray is up to them. For those weren't Muslims at heart before.
Again saying trash, the true Muslims are the not up to 10% of the total population. Lol.
There is no one single known scholar of Islam whether from Saudi Arabia or Syria or others that accept the deed of ISIS or boko haram.
In short there is a consensus to fight them if we can.
I advise you to read the book "Refuting ISIS" By Sheikh Muhammad al Yaqoubi. If you want truth. If otherwise it between you and the Creator.

Al-Istidhkaar , 7/146

They do. They say the West eat pork meat so they are devils. The main reason isisi bomb Paris was because they believed they are saints and France people are devilish because in france Homosexuality is legal. The concert they attacked, the artist they killed were homo groups. We are aware :-Xthe Saudi Arabians do homosexuality in secret. Even in the northern Nigeria, those alahajis do homo at Night. In the day they are saints. Please post me the site that shiws Saudi took some Syrians refugees?
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I don't know Mk x, but I played super mario bros, SEGA, PS1 and 2 wink grin

Watsup bro?

cool boss mi. i played Sega too Super Mario that one is on one small CD like this that we put in a DVD my bros brought then. E get pad slots. I play and tire. PS 1 and 2 junior sch things.

MK x na the 3D version makes sense die. Played it twice on a friend's phone.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
IAYUSUF:

Al-Istidhkaar , 7/146

No the hajib is a muslim headscarf not Indians. These women are Muslims. We know how a traditional India woman dress. You cannot deny it. You are trying to place it on India. Are you saying Muslims never rapped? Even in the islamic books? Those women were certainly raped by men of thier religion.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
IAYUSUF:
[s]

The prophet (saw) spoke of this people.
"There shall emerge a people in the end of time, YOUNG PEOPLE , DIM-WITTED, recounting the best words of creation, reading the Quran, but their faith does not pass their throats. They shall pass out of the religion just as an arrow passes out of the prey. So wherever you meet them, kill them for truly in killing them is a great reward with Allah on the day of judgement." (It is important to note that these narrations are not an endorsement for vigilante action, as the assumption is that fighting them is conducted under proper authority.)

There are many other hadeeth that talk about them both all points to modern day extremists

The hadeeth which condemns extremism was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Those who go to extremes are doomed.” He said it three times.
Narrated by Muslim (2670).[/s]

Islam supports kids carrying gun. They have the quran and the guns in thier hands. Showing us the Quran supports it.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
[b]@ sasaqureT I read all your long lil emotional epistle. But I see you're pained about the meme stuff. You appreciate the meme against Islam and dislike the one against Jesus haha cool. If I have to reply your epistle you will still end up not agreeing like your fellow xtians so I don't need to waste any energy.

But one point I have to make for you to know.
why are you Christians so hypocritical in nature. if the old testament is gone and Jesus has a new covenant what do you still have it in the Bible. You guys should have removed it na. Why the hypocrisy? Your pastors quote the OT several times why? wasn't it gone with hr old time. The ten commandments are from the OT you all use it. Why? Isn't it gone with the old? When we bring it to your face the violence of the xtian God Yawheh y'all are gonna say its gone with the old time. Now;
Christians didn't want to put forth the life altering effort that the Bible commands (and end up Hasidic Jews) so they claimed that the crucifixion relieved them of all the Old Testament laws. But if that is the case, then why did God put forth these laws in the first place? If he's omniscient then he knew that his son (or himself reincarnate... who knows?) would nullify the previous rules so what was the point in making them? Is your Yahweh that Unmsart to know that something wasn't Good which later he realized it has to change That Yahweh is a confusionist! angry[/b]

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Ignoramus you trynna have a say grin
OK. we've heard you. Now face front. wink

And ye shall know the truth and it shall set you free. cheesy
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
plappville:

And ye shall know the truth and it shall set you free. cheesy

This mumu is so foolish dammmm! has ego problems. Is supercilious. Feels smarts and better. Sounds condescending. grin
You're just still that ignoramus tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
IAYUSUF:

All muslims lie to defend islam evil. See India woman in the traditional attire and compare with the rapped women. undecided

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
cool cool cool

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

This mumu is so foolish dammmm! has ego problems. Is supercilious. Feels smarts and better. Sounds condescending. grin
You're just still that ignoramus tongue

Still acerebral till date... cheesy
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
[size=20pt]

Oh yes! Islam is peaceful, cant you all see that? The proof is all over the world. THE Northarn part of Nigeria is enjoying this peace, France 130 dead people have enjoyed this peace, Tunisia government and tourists also enjoyed it, the Malians are also enjoying the peace, should i even talk about the muslim/islamic states. Oh yes they are all enjoying it... cheesy cheesy grin grin
[/size]

Islam cannot prove how peaceful it is..Muslims need to convince us by saying it. Quality product need no advertisement.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... / Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.