Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) (37982 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by malvisguy212: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2015
IAYUSUF:

This utter nonsense.
No. 1 read this article on ur poison claim
www.answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/prophet_poison_death.htm
No. 2 I can do the same for Jesus which we Muslims respect. But for the Jesus in the Bible I can do the same.
“Litmus Test” for True & False Prophets As was noted earlier, a prophet who presumes to speak in God's name words that he was not commanded and/or speaks in the name of other gods, is a false prophet who is to be put to death. According to the New Testament, Jesus “prophesied” the following: Matthew 16:28(KJV) - Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.  This "prophecy" was not fulfilled! The generation that Jesus addressed died 20 centuries ago! Jesus makes a "prophecy" concerning the time.

Again
"Deuteronomy 21:22-23 – (22) And if be that a man commits a sin deserving death, and he is put to death, and you shall hang him on a tree [wooden pole]; (23) His body shall not remain all night upon the tree [wooden pole], for you shall surely bury him on that [same] day, for he who is hanged is accursed by God; and you shall not defile your land, which the Lord, your God, is giving you as an inheritance.

This passage describes a scenario that can easily be applied to the crucifixion of Jesus, and it can be combined with Deuteronomy 18:20 to argue that he was a false prophet, a sin for which the death penalty is prescribed in the Torah (recall that the Hebrew Bible was the scripture in force at that time!). The issues that plague the Christian perspective on Deuteronomy 18:9-22, as described above, provide a powerful dose of food for thought with which to challenge those who promote their false claims about this passage."
But I really don't have that believe.
Pardon me I had to do this.
its seem like you are new here or you are not but only using different account.

Listen.Muhammed keep on complaining of the poison he ate which lead to his death:
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59,
Number 713:
Narrated ‘Aisha: The Prophet in his
ailment in which he died, used to say,
“O ‘Aisha! I still feel the pain caused
by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at
this time, I feel as if my aorta is
being cut from that poison.”

Eventually muhammed died , we cannot say the same to Jesus because Jesus KNOW the timing of His death, on many occasion, Jesus narrate how He will die, if Jesus wanted to bypass His death, He wouldn't have gone to Jerusalem.

Concerning the prophecy of Jesus, were did it say , Jesus was addressing a WHOLE generation ? How is that possible? This prophecy was directed to JOHN and the prophecy was fullfiled in the book of revelation, John saw it all in a vision, as it will happen. The prophecy was fulfilled! The prophecy does not say that John would not die before Christ returned. It said that HE WOULD NOT DIE BEFORE SEEING THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2015
gimakon:

I sorry for you. seriously. I'm seriously sorry for you.

sorry for yourself grin
and swerve pls
BTW: wait till when we die maybe then we shall know who's in manifest error.
Thanks.

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IAYUSUF: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2015
gimakon:

What are you saying?
So persecution of Christians, fighting of other religions to believe in only Allah, is the trials you people have?

Forget the whatever islamic scholars write, the world is getting sick of what islam gives to them everyday, now seems like everything you people do, no one has done it before.

When a religion has up risings, and war becomes the second name, that religion is about to crash. The trial times you speak of, is it the same trials and persecution islam faces in Burma? If yes is your answer, my brother you are wrong. Islam is just getting a bad name as days go by. Read the real facts or I would tell you things that will make your ear twingle about what your islamic brothers do in other nations. You feel islam is peaceful because obviously it's only in Nigeria where everybody lives in peace.

Wow, You don't care what Islamic scholars says. That's not a way of finding truth. Correction. I get up to date about the terrorists groups especially ISIS. I can give you links. ISIS has killed more Muslims than any one since the uprising. They have killed more than 300 Sunni Islamic scholars.
Reason why it is a trial is that they have actually hijacked mainstream Islam and most Muslims have no much knowledge on the Sharia and other Islamic laws. Falling into the believe that those groups might have a little legitimacy.
Let me talk on the kawarijes
The Prophet Muhammad (saw) foretold the advent of the Khawarij, and despite their outward adherence to religion, hedescribed them, as found in the tworigorously authentic hadithcollections of al-Bukhari and Muslim, as "the worst of mankind and animals" . He (saw) also mentioned that "they shall pass out of the religion just as an arrow passes out of the prey"—referring to the ease and definitiveness with which they exit the fold of Islam. In reference to the facade of their overt religiosity, the Prophet (saw) said "they shall call to the Book of Allah though they do not belong to it."33 Their wretched standing in the eyes of Allah Almighty is clear, as the Prophet (saw) said they are "the worst of those who are killed under the sky"34; and "glad tidings to the one who kills them and the one whom they kill."35 He (saw) also described them as "the dogs of hell"36 and that"they seek the extremities of the religion until they leave it."37 As narrated in Sahih Muslim, the Prophet (saw) stated that "they are the creation most hated by Allah Most-High"38—which would imply that their status is worse than even that of disbelievers . Likewise, he(saw) prophesied, as related in the two rigorously authentic collections of al-Bukhari and Muslim from 'Ali (ra) that that "There shall emerge a people in the end of time, adolescent, dim-witted, recounting the best words of creation, reading the Quran, but their faith does not pass their throats. They shall pass out of the religion just as an arrow passes out of the prey. So wherever you meet them, kill them for truly in killing them is a great reward with Allah on the day of judgement."939 (It is important to note that these narrations are not an endorsement for vigilante action, as the assumption is that fighting them is conducted under proper authority.) The words of the Prophet (saw) , "There shall emerge a people in the end of time," refer to the followers of ISIS and point to them being intended, not only the group which already emerged during the Caliphate of 'Ali(ra) . Other evidences alluding to the Khawarij manifesting through numerous eras include the words of the prophet (saw) , "Whenever a generation of theirs emerges, Allah Almighty severs it." The narrator of this tradition said, "The Messenger jj» repeated that twenty or more times while I listened," and in one variant, "until the last one of them emerges with the Anti-Christ."40
Excerpt from Refuting ISIS by Muhammad al Yaqoubi
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
IAYUSUF:

Wow, You don't care what Islamic scholars says. That's not a way of finding truth. Correction. I get up to date about the terrorists groups especially ISIS. I can give you links. ISIS has killed more Muslims than any one since the uprising. They have killed more than 300 Sunni Islamic scholars.
Reason why it is a trial is that they have actually hijacked mainstream Islam and most Muslims have no much knowledge on the Sharia and other Islamic laws. Falling into the believe that those groups might have a little legitimacy.
Let me talk on the kawarijes
The Prophet Muhammad (saw) foretold the advent of the Khawarij, and despite their outward adherence to religion, hedescribed them, as found in the tworigorously authentic hadithcollections of al-Bukhari and Muslim, as "the worst of mankind and animals" . He (saw) also mentioned that "they shall pass out of the religion just as an arrow passes out of the prey"—referring to the ease and definitiveness with which they exit the fold of Islam. In reference to the facade of their overt religiosity, the Prophet (saw) said "they shall call to the Book of Allah though they do not belong to it."33 Their wretched standing in the eyes of Allah Almighty is clear, as the Prophet (saw) said they are "the worst of those who are killed under the sky"34; and "glad tidings to the one who kills them and the one whom they kill."35 He (saw) also described them as "the dogs of hell"36 and that"they seek the extremities of the religion until they leave it."37 As narrated in Sahih Muslim, the Prophet (saw) stated that "they are the creation most hated by Allah Most-High"38—which would imply that their status is worse than even that of disbelievers . Likewise, he(saw) prophesied, as related in the two rigorously authentic collections of al-Bukhari and Muslim from 'Ali (ra) that that "There shall emerge a people in the end of time, adolescent, dim-witted, recounting the best words of creation, reading the Quran, but their faith does not pass their throats. They shall pass out of the religion just as an arrow passes out of the prey. So wherever you meet them, kill them for truly in killing them is a great reward with Allah on the day of judgement."939 (It is important to note that these narrations are not an endorsement for vigilante action, as the assumption is that fighting them is conducted under proper authority.) The words of the Prophet (saw) , "There shall emerge a people in the end of time," refer to the followers of ISIS and point to them being intended, not only the group which already emerged during the Caliphate of 'Ali(ra) . Other evidences alluding to the Khawarij manifesting through numerous eras include the words of the prophet (saw) , "Whenever a generation of theirs emerges, Allah Almighty severs it." The narrator of this tradition said, "The Messenger jj» repeated that twenty or more times while I listened," and in one variant, "until the last one of them emerges with the Anti-Christ."40
Excerpt from Refuting ISIS by Muhammad al Yaqoubi

That's a long one.
Tell me more.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

sorry for yourself grin
and swerve pls
BTW: wait till when we die maybe then we shall know who's in manifest error.
Thanks.

Nairaland trouble making muslim. Na this hand you wan use go your personally created heaven. U don talk, person snub you, you come talk again. This na one of the reasons I say I day sorry for you. You talk and behave like a woman. Woman wrapper

Am done talking to you.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Bring that verse!(be sensible this time)
YOU will not get it from me for the sake of the bracket. All the atrocities of islam is sensible to you undecided Ok then, live with it. Its normal that muslims live in shame in The West because of thier stupidity. Calling people who eat none "halah" devils. shocked If they really want to enjoy freedom of Thier religion why not stay in Islamic countries? undecided muslims ran to the West because of too much bordens of the religion. They feel free here. Some of them do not say the 5 x prayers. But their appearance is Muslims.. cheesy In fact, Those who live here are not the true Muslims. The true Muslims are the armies of Allah. Boko isis and co...they practice the examples of Muhammad (stress be upon him). If you want the verses ask the armies of Allah. They qoute it each time they kill innocents. Allah supports this killing.

Tell me who rape these Muslim women and be sensible for the first time.. tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
IAYUSUF:

What certificate or experience do you have to do exegesis of the Quran. Why do we have to listen to you or bigoted anti Islamic scholars.

Face front if you do not want to listen to the Op. By the way, the satanic book (quran) can be read and understood by anyone. Dont need to have a certificate to understand it. After all. The author was an illetrate. He copied from the Bible, and also change suggested text from His writers.. . tongue

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
IAYUSUF:

The Quran states clearly 60:8
Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

So don't blame it. Blame the ignorance of the terrorists

Do you know the book better than the people who gave you the book? They killed Nigerians in the north, and now killing in France. The main reason they targeted Paris was thst. According to thier video. Paris is the city of Prostitution. They killed people drinking in the biere parlor, restaurant, and in a hard rock concert. They also targeted the Stadium because that evening France was playing a friendly match with Germany. Too much security in the stadium because the president was there. Allah armies said These activities are forbidden to Allah. They made it plain that jihad is not only in Syria but will be in France soon. Who is the root of all this? Didnt Muhammad carried out same acts during his days? That was why he penned it down for muslims to follow. If you have not killed for allah. Then count yourself not benefiting from the promise of the 72 virgins. Today marked 2 weeks since islamist terrorists killed 130 innocent souls. France pay a national homage to victims today. See what came out of FRANCOIS HOLLANDE 's speech. ((We are french, we will continue to go to concert, bar and stadium. No one can force thier faith in us. We remain who we are)) my dear. People hsve come to understand islam tricks. There are two types.

One who kill while the other defend by saying, its not for islam. Islam is for peace. But how long do you murderer s think you will be decieving the world. If you dont like yourself. Go and meet boko or isis. You do not need a visa. Tell them they are wrong using the quran. Them come back here... cheesy

Quran 9:29
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, from among the people of the book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
gimakon:

Nairaland trouble making muslim. Na this hand you wan use go your personally created heaven. U don talk, person snub you, you come talk again. This na one of the reasons I say I day sorry for you. You talk and behave like a woman. Woman wrapper

Am done talking to you.

He only knows how to use the America english word "bi.ch... cheesy i dont know why he is not talking in arabic. Since he is thier slave according to allah.... grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
plappville:

He only knows how to use the America english word "bi.ch... cheesy i dont know why he is not talking in arabic. Since he is thier slave according to allah.... grin

Just leave him. He doesn't know what he's doing
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
gimakon:

Just leave him. He doesn't know what he's doing

The way he behaviors tells you he is very pained knowing the other side of Islam.. smiley
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
gimakon:

Am done talking to you.

OK sir. Thanks smiley

Peace. One love. cool
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kids are killers. ..

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2015

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
see them both talking shiiet about me grin

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
plappville:

YOU will not get it from me for the sake of the bracket. All the atrocities of islam is sensible to you undecided Ok then, live with it. Its normal that muslims live in shame in The West because of thier stupidity. Calling people who eat none "halah" devils. shocked If they really want to enjoy freedom of Thier religion why not stay in Islamic countries? undecided muslims ran to the West because of too much bordens of the religion. They feel free here. Some of them do not say the 5 x prayers. But their appearance is Muslims.. cheesy In fact, Those who live here are not the true Muslims. The true Muslims are the armies of Allah. Boko isis and co...they practice the examples of Muhammad (stress be upon him). If you want the verses ask the armies of Allah. They qoute it each time they kill innocents. Allah supports this killing.

Tell me who rape these Muslim women and be sensible for the first time.. tongue
a pig is always a pig. smh.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

me start with PS 2 ni o I be learner niyen.

Demmzy15 and rilwayne001 might have also started with sega lol grin

have u played mk x?
Sorry Bros for my late reply, one lecturer seize mt phone o. grin I started with family comp, that one with cartridge.

Lemme start replying this Islamophobes small small! grin

Lexiconkabir
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Demmzy15:
Sorry Bros for my late reply, one lecturer seize mt phone o. grin I started with family comp, that one with cartridge.

Lexiconkabir

grin how many kilobytes be those cartridge self cheesy Old sweet times.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin how many kilobytes be those cartridge self cheesy Old sweet times.
E b like 50kb o grin, my game was that bird shooting with one gun like that.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lexicon.kabir
funny enough, a Lecturer almost seized mine today. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
lexiconkabir:
grin grinGod save u niyen shocked, my parents had to beg the man sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lexiconkabir
lexiconkabir:
Demmzy15:

grin grinGod save u niyen shocked, my parents had to beg the man sef.

My mine, these boys are still in their diapers. No wonder they behave like little piglets.

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Demmzy15:
E b like 50kb o grin, my game was that bird shooting with one gun like that.

hahaha I remember that PS1 memory card cheesy
sold for about 1500 then chai. That card na Confirm asset. if you own one you're considered a master in PS1.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Annunaki:

My mine, these boys are still in their diapers. No wonder they behave like little piglets.
Goat!! angry
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

hahaha I remember that PS1 memory card cheesy
sold for about 1500 then chai. That card na Confirm asse . if you own one you're considered a master in PS1.
grin grin grin 25mb abi?
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin 25mb abi?

exactly grin i tried saving my feeding money then but hehehe it was never up to the amount lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Annunaki:

OK we've noticed you. smiley
Now can you phuck off angry

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Rilwayne001: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

me start with PS 2 ni o I be learner niyen.
Demmz..y15 and rilwayne001 might have also started with sega lol grin
have u played mk x?
I don't know Mk x, but I played super mario bros, SEGA, PS1 and 2 wink grin
Watsup bro?
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
see them both talking shiiet about me grin

Why will it concern you undecided You support terrorists, the killing of innocents. lets face the truth, majority of MUSLIMS support the AIMS of Boko and isis.The terrorist want Sharia and so do the general Muslim population. You should stop deceiving people here.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Annunaki:

They are kinders. No wonder... cheesy
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
lexiconkabir:
a pig is always a pig. smh.
tongue tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Suicide bomber kills 21 at Shi`ite Muslim procession in Nigeria
Last Updated: Friday, November 27, 2015 - 22:19

Dakasoye: At least 21 people were killed on Friday when a suicide bomber blew himself up in the crowds at a Shia Muslim procession near the north Nigerian city of Kano, in the latest violence to hit the troubled region.

Shame!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG / Bishop Emmah Isong's 2017 Prophecies: IBB May Die, Oyedepo To Face Controversies / Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.