Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) (38023 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Accept a mistake when pointed out, you cannot dodge something ignorantly, if you do, it means dodging without knowing, which is absurd! how can i dodge something without knowing? it is only when you dont want to address something, thats when you dodge, which cant be called ignorantly dodging but deliberately dodging, see me sef, i have forgoten you have low I.Q, you might not understand this as well.

I have low IQ? you muslims have none.. grin See let me use another word for you. Go and google it and come back and tell me its not correct... cheesy

Do you think islam is correct? The quran is filled with errors you cant see them because you are blind. Here pointing out errors. I have another word for you. Not only that you" IGNORANTLY DODGE my questions. .. tongue You are also "Genetically" brainwashed to believe the quran.. grin telll me its not possible to be genetically brainwashed... grin i will give you more dont worry. Everything is accepted in the Qur'an no? undecided

Muhammad had no IQ. What have you to say?
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:

[s]I have low IQ? you muslims have none.. grin See let me use another word for you. Go and google it and come back and tell me its not correct... cheesy

Do you think islam is correct? The quran is filled with errors you cant see them because you are blind. Here pointing out errors. I have another word for you. Not only that you" IGNORANTLY DODGE my questions. .. tongue You are also "Genetically" brainwashed to believe the quran.. grin telll me its not possible to be genetically brainwashed... grin i will give you more dont worry. Everything is accepted in the Qur'an no? undecided

Muhammad had no IQ. What have you to say?[/s]
you just affirmed my hypothesis about you.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
I will have your time dont worry. Just Show me what Mohammed (sbuh) brought that was new, we only find evil and inhuman acts, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.... cheesy have you recognised his numerous errors in the Qur'an.? More pictures are coming. You are trying to intimidate me. But you will fail.. cheesy

mubarakopeyemi:

boss lexicon plappvile is the dumbest of them all lol
all she does is make fruitless noise and rant all around like a lunatic grin
that girl is so dumb
seriously.
DUMB

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
lexiconkabir:
you just affirmed my hypothesis about prophet Muhammad.

You cure your illness before trying to cure others.
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Are you muslims not ashame of yourselves? No other religion calls for a force conversion or death. Nor was any other religion founded by a murderer, terrorist, rapist and pedophile.{{Mohammed the pedophi.le for his profit married a 6 year old girl baby Aisha when he was 54 years old and began distrol her when she was 9. What a filthy disgusting PIG prophet! !}} Infact, i am beggining to understand why child abuse is so common in the islamic world. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:
I will have your time dont worry. Just Show me what Mohammed (sbuh) brought that was new, we only find evil and inhuman acts, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.... cheesy have you recognised his numerous errors in the Qur'an.? More pictures are coming. You are trying to intimidate me. But you will fail.. cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Disgrace is for you Muslims. As you kill with no pity. You will be embarrass everywhere in world for bombing France. There is this breaking good news. Zara has prohibited Muslim women from entering thier shops wearing hijab. Soon other shops will follow. Your women will soon have a choice either denounce the silly Quran or face embarrassment. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin

That should be for Muhammad. He did that F.....k...g thing you mentionedin your picture to LITTLE AISHA... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Muhammad (Stress be upon him) is a thief and murderer. Rather than work Muhammad had his followers steal from caravans while in Medina. The fact is he was a common thief, barawo according to Aboki language angry Muhammad (problem be upon him) encouraged his handful of followers to attack the caravans, kill the men, rape the women and bring the booty (20% for himsélf) to pléase Allah, while assuring them that if they are killed their rewards will be young boys fine as pearls (for child rape sex) , rivers of wine, and many hurries in the other world.... shocked shocked

All these sickening deeds are backed by koran and hadith.. yet these ""genetically brainwashed"" Muslims keep blind eyes.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2015

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2015
Present terrorist all ishmaelite. Muslims. . ... tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
true2god:
Muslim historian and revisionist, well done.

Thank you, how are you dummy?! undecided

Crusade and inquisitions were response to islamic armies attempt to conquer the entire continental europe.

Yes trying to liberate those lands from the tyranny and bloody shackles of Christianity.

The muslim jihadist had already defeated italy, france and spain but were stopped at the gate of vienna.

Muslims never conquered Italy, I don't know where you get your rubbish from. Muslims only conquered Sicily because it was a stronghold of Byzantine Empire which tried to destroyed Muslims since from the time of the Prophet. Moreover, the war for Sicily was initiated by a Christian named "Euphemius" who wanted to end the Byzantine tyranny there, so he asked Muslims for help. Study your history well!

Muslims never conquered France and there's no evidence of violence in Spain. Latest archeological evidence shows that Spain was handed over peacefully to Muslims by the Visgoths who in turn requested for protection. The truth is Muslims were defeated between Tours and Poitiers, France.

Without Jihad, there will be no crusade and without crusade the entire world would have be islam. This is because after the defeat of islam and the expulsion of muslims from europe, christian missionaries started spreading christianity all over the world, partly in response to Jesus' command and also to neutralise islamic\arab drive for global cultural hegemony.

Even before the Prophet Muhammad was born, Christians have always fought wars to conquer and enforce Christianity. The Byzantine Empire is a perfect example of this, in fact the Jihad of Muslims was a response to the Christian aggression. Christians nowadays shout Muslims conquered North Africa, Syria, etc but this lands were actually conquered by Christians through bloodshed. The Byzantine Empire(Christians) killed people and forced people to accept Christianity to the extent they persecuted Copts of Egypt but when Muslims came and liberated the innocent, you open your brown teeth. Read about how the Byzantine Empire grew https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire_under_the_Justinian_dynasty

Without the europeans in sub-sahara and southern africa regions, the islamic invaders would have conqured the entire african continent for demonic allahh.

Now what did Muslims do?! If indeed Muslims wanted the whole Africa right from the North to the South, they would have gotten it and there's nothing Europeans can do. Even the colonists who with the missionaries tried to convert Muslims North, gained nothing!

Remember that tuareg jihadist from sudan and mali were already conquering west africa countries for allahh (looting and taking booties for allahh),

So according to Yeebhoe people history textbooks, Sudanese people are Tauregs?! grin You never cease to amaze me. Africans were pagans and they Islam got to them through converted Berber tribes(traders mostly).

uthman dan fodio jihadist in sokoto (northern nigeria) and and kanem of borno (northern nigeria).

What did Uthman bin Foodee do?! Please be specific. What did Kanem do?! I require answers please!

I dont knw if you schoolled in Nigeria and used macmillam primary english course (for primary school pupils, primary 5 to be precise). You will remember Gandoki and his jihadist,

Lmaooooo!!!! I'm a Nigerian and I'm still schooling in Nigeria. I don't remember any jihadist Gandoki, the only Gandoki I know is a comedian(Rilwayne001, Yazach, Mubarakopeyemi, lexiconkabir, Empiree vedaxcool. Please you guys should help me out, I don't know this nigga Gandoki o! grin grin)

[s]even in the primary school, and how the nigerian education authorities allow jihadist and assasin story be taught in our primary schools (as if it is a good thing). No wonder we have, up north, current jihadist who might have also read about the good and islamic life of Gandoki who killed infidels for refusing to accept allahh and his apostle (death be upon him).[/s]

Arrant nonsense, you're presenting it as if every legitimate war Muslims fight is all about destruction but the reverse is the case. Before we have all this Takfiri terrorists, Christians have always caused harm to the world. Better go and think with your thick black flat'head.

I will check if the Gandoki story is still in our school book and write the ministry of education to remove this [s]islamic poison from it. Islam breeds evil and insanity.[/s]

OK I'll be waiting!

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2015

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2015
plappville:
Present terrorist all ishmaelite. Muslims. . ... tongue

Where is our own shekau?? Is he not the deadliest of all
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Demmzy15 Gandoki is surely that comedian na. or you know any other gandokis undecided
Let's wait till he find it in his "primary school" text book Sha. grin

And buhahaha he wants write the education minitry also. These irrelevant people sha. I hope you'll be cc'd in the letter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by vodkat: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

Yes trying to liberate those lands from the tyranny and bloody shackles of Christianity.

Muslims never conquered Italy, I don't know where you get your rubbish from. Muslims only conquered Sicily because it was a stronghold of Byzantine Empire which tried to destroyed Muslims since from the time of the Prophet. Moreover, the war for Sicily was initiated by a Christian named "Euphemius" who wanted to end the Byzantine tyranny there, so he asked Muslims for help. Study your history well!

Muslims never conquered France and there's no evidence of violence in Spain. Latest archeological evidence shows that Spain was handed over peacefully to Muslims by the Visgoths who in turn requested for protection. The truth is Muslims were defeated between Tours and Poitiers, France.

Even before the Prophet Muhammad was born, Christians have always fought wars to conquer and enforce Christianity. The Byzantine Empire is a perfect example of this, in fact the Jihad of Muslims was a response to the Christian aggression. Christians nowadays shout Muslims conquered North Africa, Syria, etc but this lands were actually conquered by Christians through bloodshed. The Byzantine Empire(Christians) killed people and forced people to accept Christianity to the extent they persecuted Copts of Egypt but when Muslims came and liberated the innocent, you open your brown teeth. Read about how the Byzantine Empire grew https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire_under_the_Justinian_dynasty

Now what did Muslims do?! If indeed Muslims wanted the whole Africa right from the North to the South, they would have gotten it and there's nothing Europeans can do. Even the colonists who with the missionaries tried to convert Muslims North, gained nothing!

So according to Yeebhoe people history textbooks, Sudanese people are Tauregs?! grin You never cease to amaze me. Africans were pagans and they Islam got to them through converted Berber tribes(traders mostly).

What did Uthman bin Foodee do?! Please be specific. What did Kanem do?! I require answers please!

Lmaooooo!!!! I'm a Nigerian and I'm still schooling in Nigeria. I don't remember any jihadist Gandoki, the only Gandoki I know is a comedian(Rilwayne001, Yazach, Mubarakopeyemi, lexiconkabir, Empiree vedaxcool. Please you guys should help me out, I don't know this nigga Gandoki o! grin grin)

Arrant nonsense, you're presenting it as if every legitimate war Muslims fight is all about destruction but the reverse is the case. Before we have all this Takfiri terrorists, Christians have always caused harm to the world. Better go and think with your thick black flat'head.

OK I'll be waiting!

All you slaves of arab you dont want to open ur eyes to see and agree to the truth. the arab man has one brain and two balls like u and he tells you that ur religion is paganism and u agree yet he has made you all to go and worship a meteror in saudi arabia and say its a black stone.

Followers of islam have killed close to 7000 ppl in Nigeria this year because one arab man want to arabise africa.

Sometimes u have to use ur brain to think and stop lieing to yourself and save your generation and children from more trouble.

Even in the height of the crisis saudi never took any refugee

You need to unlock your self from religion of ignorance and embrace real peace. Not deceiving the people saying peace while meaning war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyA5LmLPhM

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
Demmzy15 Gandoki is surely that comedian na. or you know any other gandokis undecided
Let's wait till he find it in his "primary school" text book Sha. grin

And buhahaha he wants write the education minitry also. These irrelevant people sha. I hope you'll be cc'd in the letter grin
grin grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
vodkat:

[s]
All you slaves of arab you dont want to open ur eyes to see and agree to the truth. the arab man has one brain and two balls like u and he tells you that ur religion is paganism and u agree yet he has made you all to go and worship a meteror in saudi arabia and say its a black stone.

Followers of islam have killed close to 7000 ppl in Nigeria this year because one arab man want to arabise africa.

Sometimes u have to use ur brain to think and stop lieing to yourself and save your generation and children from more trouble.

Even in the height of the crisis saudi never took any refugee

You need to unlock your self from religion of ignorance and embrace real peace. Not deceiving the people saying peace while meaning war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyA5LmLPhM[/s]
Indeed you're under the influence of expired Vodka! sad
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by vodkat: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Demmzy15:
Indeed you're under the influence of expired Vodka! sad

it is better than been under influence of expired ideology.

one day u will open ur eyes and free ur mind from arab man chain on ur brain and stop bowing down to arab gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by yazach: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

OK I'll be waiting!

The only Gandoki I know is true2god

Where is this guy from because he can not be from our planet. Gandoki ko doganki ni. yeye boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aslm Bro Demmzy15.

About that Spain, I think it is because of the meekness of Salla Al Deen that was why Muslims were defeated and Spain was taken away from the Muslims.

I might be wrong, will appreciate if you explain.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Empiree: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
yazach:

[size=15pt]The only Gandoki I know is true2god[/size]
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Aslm Bro Demmzy15.

About that Spain, I think it is because of the meekness of Salla Al Deen that was why Muslims were defeated and Spain was taken away from the Muslims.

Wa Aleikum Salam bro Sulayman, the time Muslims were driven out of Spain, Salah Ad Deen Al ayyubi(Rahimahullah) was already dead. Salah Ad Deen died in the 12/13th century while Muslims were driven out in the 15th century. If Salah Ad Deen was alive, they wouldn't have dared it, but Allah has his reasons for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
vodkat:

[s]
it is better than been under influence of expired ideology.

one day u will open ur eyes and free ur mind from arab man chain on ur brain and stop bowing down to arab gods.[/s]
Goat!!! angry grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by vodkat: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Demmzy15:
Goat!!! angry grin

Ur d monkey obviously because ur brainwashed brain has no more to say than Goat.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Aslm Bro Demmzy15.

Was Spain islamic land in the first instance
Demmzy15:
Wa Aleikum Salam bro Sulayman, the time Muslims were driven out of Spain, Salah Ad Deen Al ayyubi(Rahimahullah) was already dead. Salah Ad Deen died in the 12/13th century while Muslims were driven out in the 15th century. If Salah Ad Deen was alive, they wouldn't have dared it, but Allah has his reasons for everything.

Obviously you support your terrorist/jihadist brethen salah a Deen, you can as well go ahead and publicly declare support for boko haram and isis. Oloshi omo àlé jati jati. angry

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Annunaki:

Obviously you support your terrorist/jihadist brethen salah a Deen, you can as well go ahead and publicly declare support for boko haram and isis. Oloshi omo àlé jati jati. angry

Sorry, I don't argue with...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Sorry, I don't argue with...

You had better not less you be exposed for a nitwit that you are. tongue

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Annunaki:

This is a man Christians themselves respect, he was successful in curbing your evil and falsehood. How is Salah Ad Deen(May Allah have mercy on him and may Allah's curse be on anyone who curses him) a terrorist?! undecided
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
vodkat:

[s]Ur d monkey obviously because ur brainwashed brain has no more to say than Goat.[/s]

Cattarh brain! grin grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Empiree: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
~Sheikh imran hosein

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by vodkat: 4:58am On Nov 21, 2015
Demmzy15:
Cattarh brain! grin grin
ur brain password is in arabia better call them to reset ur brain to default as GOd gave u

Erase all mummy and daddy relgious upbringing for ur generations betterment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... / Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.