Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) (38016 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
@daretodiffer... tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
We have to be frank, if we were born christians, we may do more than what they are doing now, never has Allah(S.W.T) said people are guided by their will, he has always said, people are guided by HIS(S.W.T) will ALONE which is why we are to pray that those that incurred the anger of Allah [b] (i.e Jews) [/b]and those that are led astray(i.e christians) should come back to the right path(islam).

Muslims hate the Jews because they poisoned thier prophet Muha. This poisones food exposed muhâmed's falsehood religion.According to the quran, Muhammad went to heaven to visit his god yet he couldn't see the vision of a poison food. He ate and died like a rat of this poison... tongue

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Demmzy15:

Look here Mr. Man, I need proves for that first image that Muslims were behind that heinous crime! Last time I checked, Christians also behead, a thread in front page was about 2 Christian brothers who beheaded their brother's wife. So please I need proves!

Do you have a prove from the bible instructing beheading ? Or if Christ whom christians Follow did behead anyone, Unlike Muhammad and the muslims. . undecided

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

... She/he insulted my religionundecided

Your religion insulted itself. Your religion is exposed now.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
plappville:

You are brainless..and your pride is eating you up.
@gimakon corrected you that I am not he but she, instead of you to thank him for that.you went on insulting him. calling him low IQ.. undecided if you got a high IQ you would know that the OP is not a He.
What a shame... cheesy
but why have you chosen a useless lifestyle?
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
but why have you chosen a useless lifestyle?

Did I offend you? Oh sorry. LeMme put smile in your face. I know as a muslim, these wI'll put smile in ur face. Take it Islam isTerror, homicide bombing, killing of innocents, stoning, hanging, institutionalized sexism Paris January and November attack, 9-11, the chiboke girls of Nigeria. ..... The list goes on and on. Now you can smile by cheering up with a glass of camel urine.. wink

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 24, 2015
plappville:

Did I offend you? Oh sorry. LeMme put smile in your face. I know as a muslim, these wI'll put smile in ur face. Take it Islam isTerror, homicide bombing, killing of innocents, stoning, hanging, institutionalized sexism Paris January and November attack, 9-11, the chiboke girls of Nigeria. ..... The list goes on and on. Now you can smile by cheering up with a glass of camel urine.. wink
offend me? no ways! but you just keep pouring out bullsh!t that are irrevallant, i ask you again, why have you chosen a useless lifestyle?

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2015
lexiconkabir:
offend me? no ways! but you just keep pouring out bullsh!t that are irrevallant, i ask you again, why have you chosen a useless lifestyle?

she has made a covenant with being irrelevant and now she's even obnoxiously useless grin

As you can see she's of no economic value. Just a jobless fanatic finding solace by ranting around like a lunatic. I can bet that she lives a miserable lonley life. Probably in a cagelike house where she does nothing but sleep eat and rant on the internet like a lunatic grin

You better pass the ignoramus grin
face her masters. Lieman and co.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

she has made a covenant with being irrelevant and now she's even obnoxiously useless grin

As you can see she's of no economic value. Just a jobless fanatic finding solace by ranting around like a lunatic. I can bet that she lives a miserable lonley life. Probably in a cagelike house where she does nothing but sleep eat and rant on the internet like a lunatic grin

this is brutal
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

damnit! this is brutal

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2015
BETATRON:
damnit! this is brutal

grin grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Don't insult me. But lemme ask you.
As muslims you insult our pastors, who collect tithe, and today she says her views not only her sees, the world sees. And your religion for one, has been banned in several Nations. Other than that you insult her in this way. Why u like this? She said she wanted to expose what you worship, and she done so, now you rant and call her names.
Smh, you no say try o.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
gimakon:

Don't insult me. But lemme ask you.
As muslims you insult our pastors, who collect tithe, and today she says her views not only her sees, the world sees. And your religion for one, has been banned in several Nations. Other than that you insult her in this way. Why u like this? She said she wanted to expose what you worship, and she done so, now you rant and call her names.
Smh, you no say try o.

why not shut up and face front. angry
If she even want to expose there are polite manners to do that not just about constituting nuisance here and there. And hey you're an hypocrite. Take that from me wink
Go into her profile and see some of her post how she rain curses which is for hers and her family on Islam why? is that what bible taught her? secondly she's a great lier She lies a lot. A lesson from the bible? Also she doesn't look bright enough to have constructive debates with anybody because obviously she lacks what it takes. Each time you engage her on a centre point issue she swings left right front and back helplessly grin Then takes her false assumption as prevailing. so she won grin same way most Christians here do. Y'all hypocrites.

saying my views too angry
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

If she even want to expose there are polite manners to do that not just about constituting nuisance here and there. And hey you're an hypocrite. Take that from me wink
Go into her profile and see some of her post how she rain curses which is for hers and her family on Islam why? is that what bible taught her? secondly she's a great lier She lies a lot. A lesson from the bible? Also she doesn't look bright enough to have constructive debates with anybody because obviously she lacks what it takes. Each time you engage her on a centre point issue she swings left right front and back helplessly grin Then takes her false assumption as prevailing. so she won grin same way most Christians here do. Y'all hypocrites.

Smh. Na why you wan come insult me now. It's well.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
gimakon:

Smh. Na why you wan come insult me now. It's well.

Sincerely no where in my write up have I insulted u.
U only took it as an insult. they were more of a declarative statement.

If I call a goat an Animal it is not an insult it just sounded like it. coz a goat is actually an animal smiley
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Then you just agreed the quran is bullshi.t I post what is in the Qur'an. The atrocities in the quran. You call them bullshi.t. Therefore the quran is bullshi.t. I am right.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Look at this flothery janglesome mauping over there, you know nothing about me.. tongue You re not fooling anyone here you know undecided What a toitish birkie! grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

I believe am polite enough. By the way, did the quran teaches politeness ? Ummm. Muslim man talking about politeness shocked shocked

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Islam knows no tolerance. Muslims fight and kill each passing day to protect allah. Alone a false god will instruct his worshipers to kill anyone who caricature or draw his prophet.

MUHAMMAD CARTOONS

The September 2005 publication by the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten of cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammad unleashed a wave of violent protests by Muslims, who believe any image of their religion’s founder is forbidden. Dozens of people were killed in weeks of protests that included violent attacks against Danish missions in Syria, Iran, Afghanistan and Lebanon. At least six people were killed in a June 2008 suicide bombing at the Danish embassy in the Pakistani capital, Islamabad. Al-Qaida claimed responsibility, citing anger over the cartoons. The Danish government described the Muslim backlash as the country’s worst international crisis since World War II.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
SATANIC VERSES

British author Salman Rushdie’s 1988 novel, “Satanic Verses,” inspired in part by the life of Muhammad, won kudos from critics in Britain but prompted outrage among many Muslims, who considered it slanderous. Deadly riots against the book erupted in Islamabad, Pakistan and Mumbai, India, and the book was banned in South Africa, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and several other countries. Iran’s Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini issued a religious edict in 1989 calling for Rushdie’s death, leading the writer to live in hiding for a decade. Although Rushdie was never physically harmed, his Japanese translator was stabbed to death in 1991 and his Italian translator was injured in a stabbing that same year.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2015

AJIT KUMAR/AP
Author Salman Rushdie autographs his book 'Satanic Verses' as he meets the press in New Delhi, India.
VAN GOGH ASSASSINATION

Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh, an outspoken critic of Islam whose film “Submission” criticized the treatment of Muslim women, was shot dead in November 2004 as he bicycled in the capital of the Netherlands, Amsterdam. A 26-year-old Dutch citizen of Moroccan origin, Mohammed Bouyeri, was convicted of the murder and sentenced to life imprisonment.

We have no right to criticize Islam. Yet you go and live in secular countries where they is freedom of speech. Remain in your world where you swollow all the quran said. Only then will you be free from hearing criticism.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
[size=14pt] “BURN A QURAN DAY”

A 2010 call by Florida preacher Terry Jones to burn Qurans on the ninth anniversary of 9/11 alarmed the U.S. military, which feared the move would endanger the lives of American troops fighting Islamist extremists in Afghanistan and Iraq. Although Jones called off the burning, thousands of Afghans encouraged by the Taliban set fire to tires in the streets of the Afghan capital, Kabul, and other cities and chanted “Death to America.” Police in a province near Kabul fired shots in the air to disperse a crowd trying to storm the governor’s residence.[/size]

This pastor wanted to prove to muslims that the quran is fake. As usual, muslims will fight war to protect allah word...pathetic ! !
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
plappville:

Look at this flothery janglesome mauping over there, you know nothing about me.. tongue You re not fooling anyone here you know undecided What a toitish birkie! grin

See mumu grin

I don't argue with Dumb Morons. It takes an acute stupidity to take a Dumb Imbecilic encephalopathic moro.n like you serious grin

Ignorant Fool tongue
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

See mumu grin

I don't argue with Dumb Morons. It takes an acute stupidity to take a Dumb Imbecilic encephalopathic moro.n like you serious grin

Ignorant Fool tongue
koister... grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Musadeq Sadeq/AP
Afghans burn an effigy of an American pastor in 2010, who urged the church to burn the Islamic holy book on 9/11.

Jones’ congregation went ahead with a Quran burning in March 2011, triggering protests across Afghanistan after video of the ceremony was posted on the Internet. In the most violent protest, hundreds of protesters stormed a U.N. compound in Mazar-i-Sharif in northern Afghanistan, killing seven foreigners, including four Nepalese guards.

See How far muslims can go in protecting allah. .. cheesy

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
[size=14pt]
MORE QURAN BURNING

In February, U.S. soldiers at Bagram prison in Afghanistan burned 315 copies of the Qurans and other religious materials that had been taken from Bagram’s facility library for disposal. Word of the burning, which the U.S. said was unintentional, triggered scores of anti-American protests across the country which left more than 30 Afghans and six U.S. soldiers dead. They included two U.S. troops who were shot by an Afghan soldier and two U.S. military advisers who were gunned down at their desks at the Afghan Interior Ministry. Six U.S. Army soldiers received unspecified administrative punishment for the burning, the Pentagon announced last month.[/size]

where was allah to just open the earth and swollow them up? This could ve proved His existence .. tongue
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
You muslims cant stop anyone from speaking. You speak against other religions no one insult or kill you.

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kids learn how to use guns in the islamic world... cry

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
This book will kill you if you don't reject it.

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by akostikal: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
"Knowledge without action is vanity and action without knowledge is insanity." ~Imam Gazhali
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
So much actions in those pictures. ...
They are pained!!!!.keep exposing islam....grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
plappville:

Then you just agreed the quran is bullshi.t I post what is in the Qur'an. The atrocities in the quran. You call them bullshi.t. Therefore the quran is bullshi.t. I am right.. cheesy
Myopic reasoning from someone that refuses to be useful to her society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... / Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.