Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) (38019 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Demmzy15(m): 5:02am On Nov 21, 2015
vodkat:
ur brain password is in arabia better call them to reset ur brain to default as GOd gave u

Erase all mummy and daddy relgious upbringing for ur generations betterment.
Pkomo skull! grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by vodkat: 5:04am On Nov 21, 2015
Empiree:
~Sheikh imran hosein

how does isreal affect u in nigeria if not that ur brain is in midde east server as a slave to arabs.

Boko haram is killing nigerians due to islamic teaching and ur talking of israel

I never supported israel but isreal is surrounded by islamic states and the islamist wants israel land for their cultural expansion.

Syria used to be a christain country when muslims got hold of the country they started their shia vs sunni fight

look at the country now

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 21, 2015
What annoys me, when you tell them, they fight you. You can imagine a guy asked a question, I gave him an answer, about Hitler, I gave him an answer, he said am lying that he doesn't believe in Google. Na em ah ask am, how em take write em project? Abi he go there thief am.

Islam is blindness. Just fooling themselves up and down, everyday one funny thing comes up when you tell them, they say u lying. See what muhammad did to these good people. Very violent and careless.

God forgive them sha. That's all I would say.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Empiree: 5:23am On Nov 21, 2015
vodkat:

how does isreal affect u in nigeria if not that ur brain is in midde east server as a slave to arabs.

Boko haram is killing nigerians due to islamic teaching and ur talking of israel

I never supported israel but isreal is surrounded by islamic states and the islamist wants israel land for their cultural expansion.

Syria used to be a christain country when muslims got hold of the country they started their shia vs sunni fight

look at the country now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by vodkat: 5:44am On Nov 21, 2015
Demmzy15:
Pkomo skull! grin

ase

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Empiree: 6:06am On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2015
Demmzy15:
This is a man Christians themselves respect, he was successful in curbing your evil and falsehood. How is Salah Ad Deen(May Allah have mercy on him and may Allah's curse be on anyone who curses him) a terrorist?! undecided

The same way mohamed was a terrorist tongue and your cursed allahh cannot curse me because he is already cursed and doomed for destruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Now this I want to add is because of tartar9.
Listen bro, lemme clear your thinking.

I do see several times, you base your thinking on "viewer discretion whatever" then you paste somethings that are very irrelevant.

I have a simple question for you, when you go to parties do you wear old clothes or rags? If your answer is No, listen to what I want you to understand clearly.

The old testament is about conquest of the then isrealites, most of them never believed in God then, many worshipped Baal, Stones, some even worshipped gold calves and the likes. Think about this, you create something that ignores you and does something else, you won't be happy one bit.. even your Allah forbids it. God grew angry( Being our creator) and decided to vent his annoyance on isreal in that event, using the philistines and several other nations, like Amman(which is present day Jordan).
Now here is what I want you to understand, several books of the old testament were written by moses, whose laws then were not only horrible but very ridiculous and when God wanted to pay him back in his own coin, God said he should look at a nation. Flowing with milk and honey, but he wouldn't enter it ( Moses followed extreme harsh laws, following some kind of training he got from Egypt as an Arabian soldier and prince - adopted prince to be exact)

Now see here, the new testament which is the synoptic gospel.

Read here

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2nd Corinthians 5:17

After christ came, he wanted us to understand that "an eye for an eye would leave us blind" and hence decided to Re brand motives of Mankind, other than those harsh laws, he brought new ones. And thus the new testament bible was brought to the church. A word of God that preaches tolerance, peace, forgiveness, and follows the 10 commandments of almighty God in heaven.
Now you see, the bible was Re written, to favour the world and since then, peace has never left the Christians, having made vows to God to stop war, strife and pain.

So let's say the old testament was to show how the world was, a world of ignorance, war, animalistic behaviours and the rest, unlike the then new testament used in churches, so it's more like story telling for us to see...The Christians do not take up war, unlike the Muslims that itch for war at every slightest scratch.

Now you see tartar9, disregard what you write. I'm not trying to bring you into Christianity, but I ask you again, if you want to go to party, do you wear torn clothes? If the answer is No, think about what I have told you here.

So tartar9, at this point your "viewer discretion advised" is not only gibberish, but a form of countless brouhaha... it's pointless, no body follows the laws of the old testament in Christianity.
Repent and follow the true God. Islam needs to Re write the Quran. This harsh tendencies you push unto people isn't fair, sorry if I attacked you earlier.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Demmzy15:
Pkomo skull! grin
bros, this is harsh! grin grin just like the topic of the thread says, he is speaking his mind, but obviously his mind isnt on the right side, in other words he is out of his mind lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2015
lexiconkabir:
bros, this is harsh! grin grin just like the topic of tie thread says, he is speaking his mind, but obviously his mind isnt in the right side, in other words he is out of his mind lipsrsealed

How is she out of her mind. It's a her and not a he. I mean the op.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

How is she out of her mind. It's a her and not a he. I mean the op.
And when did i quoted you? the person i was even referring to is a male, not the op, maybe you have comprehension difficulties.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2015
lexiconkabir:
And when did i quoted you? the person i was even referring to is a male, not the op, maybe you have comprehension difficulties.

Anuofia. I asked a question na fight u wan fight now. Na the kain thing Muhammed day teach you for asalatu be this.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

Anuofia. I asked a question na fight u wan fight now. Na the kain thing Muhammed day teach you for asalatu be this.
oh my God! why are so many low I.Q people quoting me? mr man read my post again and tell me where i am being aggressive. fyi i wont trade words with you, good day!

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2015
lexiconkabir:
oh my God! why are so many low I.Q people quoting me? mr man read my post again and tell me where i am being aggressive. fyi i wont trade words with you, good day!

Mad person calling a normal person mad. Mxm.
I asked "how is she out of her mind", did you read how you retorted back? Or u think I don't speak English? Read your response. Now if i answered u like that how would you feel. You don't even know how to do things, to even talk is a bigger problem.
Go and learn how to behave.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

Mad person calling a normal person mad. Mxm.
I asked "how is she out of her mind", did you read how you retorted back? Or u think I don't speak English? Read your response. Now if i answered u like that how would you feel. You don't even know how to do things, to even talk is a bigger problem.
Go and learn how to behave.
Thank you, oya face front.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2015
plappville:
I call on Islam, coran to be reform. Remove all of the coranic Verses which Encourage Killing, terrorism, beheading, eg. Kill non-Islam People and you will enter Paradise and you will have 24 hours Heterosexual acts. Remove child abuse, child rape, Wife beating, Women abuse , female Clit.oris cutting. Remove All of Coran verse which allowed Muslims to beat their Wives, To have animals Sex 4 by 1 legal animals sex.

Remove all of Coran verse which child molest servant of Allah said, Islam will dominate the world by sexual over Reproduction rate. All of Muslims can worship their idol allah without killing Kaffir/infidels , without child rape, women abuse, animal sex, Beheading, and never try to dominate the world by means or sword or by means of Animal reproduction rate, and stay peacefully with all other religions on earth, never try to destroy others Religions such as Buddhist, Hindus, Jews , Christians etc....Never Insult others Religion in your mosque or In your Terrorist Camp.

If you can do this, Then the world will accept Islam is the awesome Religion of peace wink....All of coran verses which encourage All kinds of criminals in the name of Satan( Allah) must be deleted or eradicated.

But Islam coran is based on killing, Murdering , child rape, women abuse, beheading, looting, animals sex...these such extreme criminals are the main stream of Islam coran . Don't Muslims see these verses? How do they keep blind eyes on them? shocked

Oh ! without these Mohammed Favorite criminals are the main stream of Islam quran....Islam coran Allah Can not survive without these criminals....I would like to ask you Muslims about one question.

If Allah is Almighty, let him come to earth and kill all Kaffirs/infidels by himself, why didn't he kill kaffirs by himself and using Muslims to kill Kaffirs? because the true God will never command you to kill people in order to spread religion. The God of the bible is Indeed the Almighty and according to his Son Jesus Christ. His "WORD" will spread all over the earth by using "Power of Love" , not the "Power of Hatred" Killings which is the only Method of Satan Himself , throught ISLAM. Thank you.

We yaff heard you

Can you please go to hellcheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

We yaff heard you

But she no insult you na...
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

We yaff heard you

salam, you shouldnt condemn her to hell, instead you should pray that Allah(s.w.t) remove the marad(disease) in her heart and guide her to the straight path(islam).

3 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

But she no insult you na...

... She/he insulted my religionundecided
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2015
lexiconkabir:
salam, you shouldnt condemn her to hell, instead you should pray that Allah(s.w.t) remove the marad(disease) in her heart and guide her to the straight path(islam).
Okay smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

She told the truth about the recent happenings she and everyone sees. Muslims are beginning to embrace super violence in the name of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

She told the truth about the recent happenings she and everyone sees. Muslims are beginning to embrace super violence in the name of religion.
Join her in h.ellcheesy
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

Join her in h.ellcheesy

God forgive you.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2015
gimakon:

God forgive you.

May God forgive your soulsad
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

How did she insult your religion
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2015
Annunaki:

How did she insult your religion

Question for Google

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

Question for Google

It's a shame that you find the truths about your religion insulting, I wonder what sort of demonic force is still keeping you in religious bondage. undecided
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Annunaki:

It's a shame that you find the truths about your religion insulting, I wonder what sort of demonic force is still keeping you in religious bondage. undecided

The demonic force that made you to quote me

Have you asked Google yet?

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

The demonic force that made you to quote me

Have you asked Google yet?

I am not a muslim, demons have no power over me. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2015
lexiconkabir:

I am tired of being on the defensive. I am not going to do that again. Now, it is either I am on the offensive or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2015
Annunaki:

I am not a muslim, demons have no power over me. cheesy tongue

Dumbass, let me be. I have no use for you today, perhaps some other time
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by Annunaki(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am tired of being on the defensive. I am not going to do that again. Now, it is either I am on the offensive or nothing.

You can try renouncing islam so you won't have to defend the next terror attack which is being planned as I write. cheesy cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... / Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.