Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) (38092 Views)

VIDEO: Muslim Imam Tells Truth About Islam / "MORGAN FREEMAN" Comment About ISLAM And Religion. / To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Buyboo is even confusing itself grin

Blind Paultians grin

tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
BETATRON:
chuckles

me lwkmd here ni. grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

me lwkmd here ni. grin
walahi...just watch one of them will come and tell you that you are not under the guidance of the holy spirit so you won't understand these contradiction

If you ask those who are under this spirit to explain they begin to rigmarole

Well maybe the holy spirit is confused about it too
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
BETATRON:
walahi...just watch one of them will come and tell you that you are not under the guidance of the holy spirit so you won't understand these contradiction

If you ask those who are under this spirit to explain they begin to rigmarole

Well maybe the holy spirit is confused about it too

in fact the holy spirit Is more confused than they are grin
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
dumb fukcing Christians
tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mahdino: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
plappville:

Thanks my brother. I wont relent because some pained fellows trying to throw insults. Islam is a big dealy virus. As am writing here there is a bomb blast in Tunisia. This might be linked to the fact that Tunisia president visited France after last friday attack. Still waiting for update to be cleared. Islamist terrorists are down in our throat. .

What famous non-Muslims said about Islam and Prophet Muhammad PBUH

Napoleon Bonaparte

I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.

Sir George Bernard Shaw

I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.

I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

H.G. Wells

The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behaviour, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it… Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity.

Phillip Hitti

During all the first part of the Middle Ages, no other people made as important a contribution to human progress as did the Arabs, if we take this term to mean all those whose mother-tongue was Arabic, and not merely those living in the Arabian peninsula. For centuries, Arabic was the language of learning, culture and intellectual progress for the whole of the civilized world with the exception of the Far East. From the 9th to the 12th century there were more philosophical, medical, historical, religious, astronomical and geographical works written in Arabic than in any other human tongue.

R. Bosworth Smith

He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope’s pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.

Sarojini Naidu

It was the first religion that preached and practised democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: ‘God Alone is Great’

Dr. William Draper

Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born in Mecca, in Arabia, the man who, of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race… To be the religious head of many empires, to guide the daily life of one-third of the human race, may perhaps justify the title of a Messenger of God.

Thomas Carlyle

The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.

A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so.

A. S. Tritton

The picture of the Muslim soldier advancing with a sword in one hand and the Qur’an in the other is quite false.

De Lacy O’Leary

History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.

Gibbon

The good sense of Muhammad despised the pomp of royalty. The Apostle of God submitted to the menial offices of the family; he kindled the fire; swept the floor; milked the ewes; and mended with his own hands his shoes and garments. Disdaining the penance and merit of a hermit, he observed without effort of vanity the abstemious diet of an Arab.

Edward Gibbon and Simon Oakley

The greatest success of Mohammad’s life was effected by sheer moral force.

Edward Montet

Islam is a religion that is essentially rationalistic in the widest sense of this term considered etymologically and historically… the teachings of the Prophet, the Qur’an has invariably kept its place as the fundamental starting point, and the dogma of unity of God has always been proclaimed therein with a grandeur a majesty, an invariable purity and with a note of sure conviction, which it is hard to find surpassed outside the pale of Islam… A creed so precise, so stripped of all theological complexities and consequently so accessible to the ordinary understanding might be expected to possess and does indeed possess a marvellous power of winning its way into the consciences of men.

Mahatma Gandhi

I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind… I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

Alphonse de LaMartaine

If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astonishing results are the three criteria of a human genius, who could dare compare any great man in history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws, and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples, dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls.

Michael Hart

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level.

…It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. .

..It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

Rodwell

Mohammad’s career is a wonderful instance of the force and life that resides in him who possesses an intense faith in God and in the unseen world. He will always be regarded as one of those who have had that influence over the faith, morals and whole earthly life of their fellow men, which none but a really great man ever did, or can exercise; and whose efforts to propagate a great verity will prosper.

W. Montgomery Watt

His readiness to undergo persecution for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as a leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems that it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad…

Thus, not merely must we credit Muhammad with essential honesty and integrity of purpose, if we are to understand him at all; if we are to correct the errors we have inherited from the past, we must not forget the conclusive proof is a much stricter requirement than a show of plausibility, and in a matter such as this only to be attained with difficulty.

D. G. Hogarth in ‘Arabia’

Serious or trivial, his daily behaviour has instituted a canon which millions observe this day with conscious memory. No one regarded by any section of the human race as Perfect Man has ever been imitated so minutely.The conduct of the founder of Christianity has not governed the ordinary life of his followers. Moreover, no founder of a religion has left on so solitary an eminence as the Muslim apostle.

Washington Irving

He was sober and abstemious in his diet and a rigorous observer of fasts. He indulged in no magnificence of apparel, the ostentation of a petty mind; neither was his simplicity in dress affected but a result of real disregard for distinction from so trivial a source.

In his private dealings he was just. He treated friends and strangers, the rich and poor, the powerful and weak, with equity, and was beloved by the common people for the affability with which he received them, and listened to their complaints.

His military triumphs awakened no pride nor vain glory, as they would have done had they been effected for selfish purposes. In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manners and appearance as in the days of his adversity. So far from affecting a regal state, he was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonials of respect were shown to him. If he aimed at a universal dominion, it was the dominion of faith; as to the temporal rule which grew up in his hands, as he used it without ostentation, so he took no step to perpetuate it in his family.

James Michener

No other religion in history spread so rapidly as Islam. The West has widely believed that this surge of religion was made possible by the sword. But no modern scholar accepts this idea, and the Qur’an is explicit in the support of the freedom of conscience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Allah's daughters and the Satanic verse..are the symboles of Islam.

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
mahdino:
[s]

What famous non-Muslims said about Islam and Prophet Muhammad PBUH

Napoleon Bonaparte

I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Quran which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.

Sir George Bernard Shaw

I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity.

I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.

H.G. Wells

The Islamic teachings have left great traditions for equitable and gentle dealings and behaviour, and inspire people with nobility and tolerance. These are human teachings of the highest order and at the same time practicable. These teachings brought into existence a society in which hard-heartedness and collective oppression and injustice were the least as compared with all other societies preceding it… Islam is replete with gentleness, courtesy, and fraternity.

Phillip Hitti

During all the first part of the Middle Ages, no other people made as important a contribution to human progress as did the Arabs, if we take this term to mean all those whose mother-tongue was Arabic, and not merely those living in the Arabian peninsula. For centuries, Arabic was the language of learning, culture and intellectual progress for the whole of the civilized world with the exception of the Far East. From the 9th to the 12th century there were more philosophical, medical, historical, religious, astronomical and geographical works written in Arabic than in any other human tongue.

R. Bosworth Smith

He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope’s pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life.

Sarojini Naidu

It was the first religion that preached and practised democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: ‘God Alone is Great’

Dr. William Draper

Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born in Mecca, in Arabia, the man who, of all men, has exercised the greatest influence upon the human race… To be the religious head of many empires, to guide the daily life of one-third of the human race, may perhaps justify the title of a Messenger of God.

Thomas Carlyle

The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.

A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so.

A. S. Tritton

The picture of the Muslim soldier advancing with a sword in one hand and the Qur’an in the other is quite false.

De Lacy O’Leary

History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated.

Gibbon

The good sense of Muhammad despised the pomp of royalty. The Apostle of God submitted to the menial offices of the family; he kindled the fire; swept the floor; milked the ewes; and mended with his own hands his shoes and garments. Disdaining the penance and merit of a hermit, he observed without effort of vanity the abstemious diet of an Arab.

Edward Gibbon and Simon Oakley

The greatest success of Mohammad’s life was effected by sheer moral force.

Edward Montet

Islam is a religion that is essentially rationalistic in the widest sense of this term considered etymologically and historically… the teachings of the Prophet, the Qur’an has invariably kept its place as the fundamental starting point, and the dogma of unity of God has always been proclaimed therein with a grandeur a majesty, an invariable purity and with a note of sure conviction, which it is hard to find surpassed outside the pale of Islam… A creed so precise, so stripped of all theological complexities and consequently so accessible to the ordinary understanding might be expected to possess and does indeed possess a marvellous power of winning its way into the consciences of men.

Mahatma Gandhi

I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind… I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.

Alphonse de LaMartaine

If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and astonishing results are the three criteria of a human genius, who could dare compare any great man in history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws, and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislations, empires, peoples, dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and the souls.

Michael Hart

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the secular and religious level.

…It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity. .

..It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.

Rodwell

Mohammad’s career is a wonderful instance of the force and life that resides in him who possesses an intense faith in God and in the unseen world. He will always be regarded as one of those who have had that influence over the faith, morals and whole earthly life of their fellow men, which none but a really great man ever did, or can exercise; and whose efforts to propagate a great verity will prosper.

W. Montgomery Watt

His readiness to undergo persecution for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as a leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems that it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad…

Thus, not merely must we credit Muhammad with essential honesty and integrity of purpose, if we are to understand him at all; if we are to correct the errors we have inherited from the past, we must not forget the conclusive proof is a much stricter requirement than a show of plausibility, and in a matter such as this only to be attained with difficulty.

D. G. Hogarth in ‘Arabia’

Serious or trivial, his daily behaviour has instituted a canon which millions observe this day with conscious memory. No one regarded by any section of the human race as Perfect Man has ever been imitated so minutely.The conduct of the founder of Christianity has not governed the ordinary life of his followers. Moreover, no founder of a religion has left on so solitary an eminence as the Muslim apostle.

Washington Irving

He was sober and abstemious in his diet and a rigorous observer of fasts. He indulged in no magnificence of apparel, the ostentation of a petty mind; neither was his simplicity in dress affected but a result of real disregard for distinction from so trivial a source.

In his private dealings he was just. He treated friends and strangers, the rich and poor, the powerful and weak, with equity, and was beloved by the common people for the affability with which he received them, and listened to their complaints.

His military triumphs awakened no pride nor vain glory, as they would have done had they been effected for selfish purposes. In the time of his greatest power he maintained the same simplicity of manners and appearance as in the days of his adversity. So far from affecting a regal state, he was displeased if, on entering a room, any unusual testimonials of respect were shown to him. If he aimed at a universal dominion, it was the dominion of faith; as to the temporal rule which grew up in his hands, as he used it without ostentation, so he took no step to perpetuate it in his family.

James Michener

No other religion in history spread so rapidly as Islam. The West has widely believed that this surge of religion was made possible by the sword. But no modern scholar accepts this idea, and the Qur’an is explicit in the support of the freedom of conscience.
[/s]

Pained!! when the quran can no longer defend Muhammad, muslims run to athiests books to validate Allah's authenticity ... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
God of Christians was vexed coz eno see fruit eat. Hunger don wipe am d guy vex grin

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

in fact the holy spirit Is more confused than they are grin
lol..true talk

You sense this when they begin to speak in tongues

These guy who do night vigils in my school field have transferred their confusing to the field,,the balls never goes into the net

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2015

[size=14pt]
SATAN CASTS A FALSE REVELATION ON THE MESSENGER OF GOD'S TONGUE
The messenger of God was eager for the welfare of his people and wished to effect a reconciliation with them in whatever ways he could. It is said that he wanted to find a way to do this, and what happened was a follows. (170)
Ibn Humayd - Salamah-Muhammad b. Ishaq - Yazid b. Ziyad al-Madani - Muhammad b. Ka'b al-Qurazi: When the messenger of God saw how his tribe turned their backs on him and was grieved to see them shunning the message he had brought to them from God, he longed in his soul that something would come to him from God which would reconcile him with his tribe. With his love for his tribe and his eagerness for their welfare it would have delighted him if some of the difficulties which they made for him could have been smoothed out, and he debated with himself and fervently desired such an outcome. Then God revealedsad171)
"By the Star when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he deceived; nor does he speak out of (his own) desire..."

and when he came to the words:
Have you thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the other?

Satan cast on his tongue, because of his inner debates and what he desired to bring to his people, the words:
"These are the high flying cranes; verily their intercession is accepted with approval. (172)
When Quraysh heard this, they rejoiced and were happy and delighted at the way in which he spoke of their gods, and they listened to him, while the Muslims, having complete trust in their prophet in respect of the messages which he brought from God, did not suspect him of error, illusion, or mistake. When he came to the prostration, having completed the surah, he prostrated himself and the Muslims did likewise, following their prophet, trusting in the message which he had brought and following his example. Those polytheists of the Quraysh and others who were in the mosque (173) likewise prostrated themselves because of the reference to their gods which they had heard, so that there was no one in the mosque, believer orunbeliever, who did not prostrate himself. The one exception was al-Walid b. Al-Mughirah, who was a very old man and could not prostrate himself; but he took a handful of soil from the valley in his hand and bowed over that. Then they all dispersed from the mosque. The Quraysh left delighted by the mention of their gods which they had hared, saying,"Muhammad has mentioned our goes in the most favorable way possible, stating in his recitation that they are the high flying cranes and that their intercession is received with approval."
The news of the prostration reached those of the messenger of God's companions who were in Abyssinia and people said, "The Quraysh have accepted Islam." Some rose up to return, while others remained behind. Then Gabriel came to the Messenger of God and said, "Muhammad, what have you done? You have recited to the people that which I did not bring to you from God, and you have said that which was not said to you." Then the messenger of God was much grieved and feared God greatly, but God sent down a revelation to him, for He was merciful to him, consoling him and making the matter light for him, informing him that there had never been a prophet or a messenger before him who desired as he desired and wished as he wished but that Satan had cast words into his recitation, as he had cast words on Muhammad's tongue. Then God cancelled what Satan had thus cast, and established his verses by telling him that he was like other prophets and messengers, and revealed:
"Never did we send a messenger or a prophet before you but that when he recited (the Message) Satan cast words into his recitation (umniyyah). God abrogates what Satan casts. The God established his verses. God is knower, wise. (174)
Thus God removed the sorrow from his messenger, reassured him about that which he had feared and cancelled the words which Satan had cast on his tongue, that their gods were the high flying cranes whose intercession was accepted with approval. He now revealed, following the mention of "al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the other," the words:
"Are yours the males and his the females? That indeed were an unfair division! They are but names which you have named, you and your fathers."
to the words:
to whom he wills and accept (175)
This means, how can the intercession of their gods avail with God?
When Muhammad brought a revelation from God canceling what Satan had cast on the tongue of His prophet, the Quraysh said,"Muhammad has repented of what he said concerning the position of your gods with God, and has altered it and brought something else." Those two phrases which Satan had cast on the tongue of the Messenger of God were in the mouth of every polytheists, and they became even more ill-disposed and more violent in their persecution of those of them who had accepted Islam and followed the messenger of God.
Those of the companions of the messenger of God who had left Abyssinia upon hearing that Quraysh had accepted Islam by prostration themselves with the messenger of God now approached.When they were near Mecca, they heard that the report that the people of Mecca had accepted Islam was false. Not one of them entered Mecca without obtaining protection or entering secretly. Among those who came to Mecca and remained there until they emigrated to al-Madinah and were present with the prophet at Badr, were, from the Banu Abd Shams b. Abd Manaf b. Quasyy, Uthman b. Afafan b. Abi al-As b. Umayyah, accompanied by his wife Ruaqyyah the daughter of the messenger of God; Abu Hudhayfah b. Utbah b. Rabiah b. Abd Shames, accompanied by his wife Sahlah bt. Suhalyl; together with a number of others numbering thirty three men.
Al-Qasim b. Al-Hasan - al Husayn b. Daud - Hajja - Abu Mashar - Muhammad b. Kab al-Qurazi and Muhammad b. Qays: The messenger of God was sitting in a large gathering of Quraysh, wishing that day that no revelation would come to him from God which could cause them to turn away from him. Then God revealed:
"By the Star when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he deceived..."
and the Messenger of God recited it until he came to:
"Have you thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the other?"
when Satan cast on his tongue two phrases:
"These are the high flying cranes; verily their intercession is to be desired. (176)
He uttered them and went on to complete the surah. When he prostrated himself at the end of the surah, the whole company prostrated themselves with him. Al-Walid b. al-Mughirah raised some dust to his forehead and bowed over that, since he was a very old man and could not prostrate himself. They were satisfied with what Muhammad had uttered and said, "We recognize that it is God who gives life and death, who creates and who provides sustenance, but if these gods of ours intercede for us with him, and if you give them a share, we are with you."
That evening Gabriel came to him and reviewed the surah with him, and when he reached the two phrases which Satan had cast upon his tongue he said, "I did not bring you these two." Then the messenger of God said, "I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to him words which He has not spoken." Then God revealed to him:
"And they indeed strove hard to beguile you away from what we have revealed to you, that you should invent other than it against us...
to the words:
"and then you would have found no helper against us" (177)
He remained grief stricken and anxious until the revelation of the verse:
"Never did we send a messenger or a prophet before you... to the words...God is knower, wise. (178)
When those who had emigrated to Abyssinia heard that all the people of Mecca had accepted Islam, they returned to their clans, saying,"They are more dear to us"; but they found that the people had reversed their decision when God cancelled what Satan had cast upon the messenger of God's tongue.[/size]

Surely, a lie must be exposed. ... cheesy
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
fix this bich wink

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
God of Christians was vexed coz eno see fruit eat. Hunger don wipe am d guy vex grin

As human, it's normal to be hungry. tongue
You doing yourself more harm because your post keeping showing the divine nature of Christ. His miracles. Your quran said he is the "word of God" when he says a thing it come to pass. See what happened to the fig tree happy read. wink

Mark 11:12-25
Jesus Curses a Fig Tree and Clears the Temple Courts :

12 The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. [size=16pt]13 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. 14 Then he said to the tree, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.” And his disciples heard him say it. [/size]

15 On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple courts and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, 16 and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts. 17 And as he taught them, he said, “Is it not written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations’[a]? But you have made it ‘a den of robbers.’[b]”

18 The chief priests and the teachers of the law heard this and began looking for a way to kill him, for they feared him, because the whole crowd was amazed at his teaching.

19 When evening came, Jesus and his disciples[c] went out of the city.

[size=16pt]20 In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots. 21 Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”

22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 23 “Truly[d] I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. [/size]24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

That was a miracle witnessed by his diciples...
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
BETATRON:
lol..true talk

You sense this when they begin to speak in tongues

These guy who do night vigils in my school field have transferred their confusing to the field,,the balls never goes into the net

At least they do not kill thier neighbours like Muslims do... undecided

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Muhammad with women self.... grin

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Who rape this muslims women? Muslims men of course.. undecided

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
plappville:

As human, it's normal to be hungry. tongue

grin I love this. Jesus is not God but Human. is it that you're saying Jesus is Human Or you dont wanna admit your whole GOD is "hungry" buhahahaha

Hungry man is an Angry man.

Sucker grin

tongue tongue
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
you're yet to fix this sucker angry

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Still on women. And went as far as promising 72 virgins in the after life...

Al-Tabari VIII:38:
"The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives , and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims."

Quran mentions this incident briefly in two ayas

[33.26-27]: "Many ye slew, and many ye made prisoners...And Allah gave you their lands, their houses, and their goods and women , and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things."

No wonder he married a 6 years old kid... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
some1 will tell you now that it is normal as a HUMAN BEING to fell hungry hence also NORMaL to CURSE A TREE which didn't produce fruit when its time for producing fruit isn't due
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin I love this. Jesus is not God but Human. is it that you're saying Jesus is Human Or you dont wanna admit your whole GOD is "hungry" buhahahaha

Sucker grin

tongue tongue
lol...the holy spirit need some intervention here

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Sucker grin

tongue tongue
lol...the holy spirit needs intervene here
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
tongue tongue
check up
so long sukcerrr grin

stupid bich
tongue tongue

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Sucker grin

tongue tongue

Jesus is the Son of God. Look at my signature. .. wink

Why so much fight in Islam? They are not agree on the teachings of the quran undecided example: the heridetery law. Sunni has is own version while the shia has His o2n version...allah failed because they are still killing themselves. . cheesy

The Sunni-Shia Divide
A CFR InfoGuide Presentation
Sectarian conflict is becoming entrenched in a growing number of Muslim countries and is threatening to fracture Iraq and Syria. Tensions between Sunnis and Shias, exploited by regional rivals Saudi Arabia and Iran, could reshape the future Middle East
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
plappville:

Jesus is the Son of God.

loving this. Jesus is Son of God now and not God.
This bich stup!d. cheesy
First he was A Human
Second he is son of God. Hmmm. Son of God that God left for serveral kobokos. The father must be very cruel wtahcing his only son taking bullalas forsaking him. The son was pained he shouted Eloi Eloi grin lamasabatatchani. My God my God Why have you forsaken me cry
Third you're against the beliefs of christians that he's God. Wonderful. You will soon fall totally. wink

you will regret ever having little of my time devoted on you grin. trust me wink

1 Like

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
plappville:

Jesus is the Son of God. Look at my signature. .. wink

Why so much fight in Islam? They are not agree on the teachings of the quran undecided example: the heridetery law. Sunni has is own version while the shia has His o2n version...allah failed because they are still killing themselves. . cheesy

lol..first he is human,now son of God,,next he will be God,then of the same age as God his father,the sent by himself(god the father) to sacrifice himselftgod the son) for himself(god the father)

This on is strong
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
BETATRON:
some1 will tell you now that it is normal as a HUMAN BEING to fell hungry hence also NORMaL to CURSE A TREE which didn't produce fruit when its time for producing fruit isn't due

The self claimed prophet confirmed Jesus did even greater miracle just as the bible He copied from told.

From A muslim article, see what he says about the same person you mock... tongue

Jesus in the Quran holds one of the highest statures amongst the Prophets. Unlike other Prophets who performed miracles, Jesus himself was a miracle, as he was born of a virgin mother, and God describes him and his mother Mary as such:

"…and We made her (Mary) and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds." (Quran 21:91)
he Religion of Islam Hide
The Miracles of Jesus

Description: A look at some of the miracles of Jesus mentioned in the Quran, with a brief comparison with Christian sources.
By Imam Kamil Mufti
Published on 22 May 2006 - Last modified on 04 Jan 2015
Viewed: 81300 (daily average: 23) - Rating: 4.1 out of 5 - Rated by: 38
Printed: 1015 - Emailed: 41 - Commented on: 1
Category: Articles > Comparative Religion > Jesus
Jesus in the Quran holds one of the highest statures amongst the Prophets. Unlike other Prophets who performed miracles, Jesus himself was a miracle, as he was born of a virgin mother, and God describes him and his mother Mary as such:

"…and We made her (Mary) and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds." (Quran 21:91)

Nonetheless, in the Quran, Jesus is described as having many miracles not bestowed upon other prophets. God says:

"And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miracles" (Quran 2:87)

The following is a brief description of the miracles performed by Jesus mentioned in the Quran.

1. A Table Laden with Food

In the fifth chapter of the Quran, "The Table Laden with Food" – named after this miracle of Jesus, God narrates how the disciples of Jesus requested him to ask God to send down a table laden with food, and for it to be a special day of commemoration for them in the future.
[b]
"When the disciples said: O Jesus, son of Mary! Is your Lord able to send down for us a table spread with food from heaven? He said: Observe your duty to God, if ye are true believers. They said: We desire to eat of it and our hearts be at rest, and that We may know that you have spoken truth to us, and that We may be witnesses thereof. Jesus, son of Mary, said: 'O God, our Lord, send down for us a Table laden with food out of heaven, that shall be for us a recurring festival, the first and last of us, and a miracle from You. And provide us our sustenance, for You are the best of providers!" (Quran 5:112-114)

He shall speak to people while still in the cradle, and in manhood, and he shall be from the righteous." (Quran 3:46)

Jesus said to the people:

"I am indeed a slave of God. He has given me the Book and made me a Prophet, and He has made me blessed wherever I may be. And He has enjoined upon me prayers, and to pay the alms, as long as I live and (He has made me) kind to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed. And may Peace be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and on the Day I shall be raised to life." (Quran 19:30-33)

3. And It Becomes a Bird

God mentions a miracle given to none other in the Quran but Jesus, one which is quite parallel to how God himself created Adam. This miracle was one which none can argue its greatness. God mentions in the Quran that Jesus says:

"I create for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with God’s permission." (Quran 3:49)
[/b]
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
suckerrr

tongue tongue

bye Felicia.

BETATRON snub that kid. cool

she ain't sh!t.

Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
And muslims needa to pray for Muhammad. .. grin

Infact, muhammed according to this verse is not even blessed by Abrahams blessings. In the bible, christians are seeds of Abraham. We are blessed by the blessings God placed on Abraham. But in Islam, Muhammad and his descendants needs a seperate blessing. Showing Muhammad has no spiritual link with Abraham . cheesy

O Allah, bless our Muhammad and the people of Muhammad;
As you have blessed Abraham and the people of Abraham.Surely you are the Praiseworthy, the Glorious.
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by BETATRON(m): 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
plappville:

The self claimed prophet confirmed Jesus did even greater miracle just as the bible He copied from told.

From A muslim article, see what he says about the same person you mock... tongue

yes the Quran attested to the fact the prophet jesus performed a lot of miracles..not silly ones as is in the bible

Wait a min "is miracle actually a prove of devinity-if yes how do you explain these
Mathew11;11-luke7:28---there is non born of a woman that is greater than john the baptist------mind listing his miracles??

Jesus performed his miracles because a lot of people during his time were plaqued with ailments hence needing a divine physician,,just as the people of moses needed a miraculous savior

Religion extends far beyond miracles
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by mahdino: 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
plappville:

Pained!! when the quran can no longer defend Muhammad, muslims run to athiests books to validate Allah's authenticity ... cheesy cheesy

When dont bring the quran when we are talking to souls that have been contaminated in lies and deceit. You said you dont believe in the quran, i say ok. Now i am telling you that even the bible that you said you believe in testifies the authenticity of Mohammad (SAW)

The word "Muhammad" in the Bible (in Original Hebrew)

The name "Muhammad" is written in the Bible in the original Hebrew language.

In the 5th chapter of the Shir haShirim ( שיר השירים ), which is one of the five megilot or Sacred Scrolls that are part of the Hebrew Bible or for short the "Song of Solomon" (also called "Song of Songs"wink. That chapter is giving a prophecy about an individual to come, a mystery man.

Song of Songs 5:15 compares this prophetic mystery man to the land of "Lebanon" which is the land of the Arabs. This implies that the mystery man would be an Arab.

Verse 15 of the NIV Bible says: “His appearance is like Lebanon", so this is an Arabic gentleman (or Arab looking).

Verse 11 says: "his head is as the most fine gold, his locks are
wavy, and black as a raven". Verse 10 describes this man as being "radiant and ruddy" which means he was slightly light-skinned with a rosy color. This physical description matches exactly with the authentic Islamic sources.
Sahih Al Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 747, says Muhammad was slightly light skinned, with a rosy color (and has the same hair as is mentioned in verse 11)

Song of Songs 5:10 says: "My beloved is white and ruddy, pre-eminent above ten thousand." This is a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad as he conquered Mecca. It is a well known historically documented fact that in the year 630 CE Muhammad entered Mecca as the leader of an army of "ten thousand men".

In reading the English translation of Song of Songs 5:16 it finishes the description by saying: "He is altogether lovely" but what most people don't know is that the name of that man was given in the original megilot. Here is the name written in ancient Hebrew as it appears in verse sixteen: מחמד . It is read as : "Mahammad".

Hebrew: חִכּוֹ, מַמְתַקִּים, וְכֻלּוֹ, מַחֲמַדִּים; זֶה דוֹדִי וְזֶה רֵעִי, בְּנוֹת יְרוּשָׁלִָם.

English: His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is ALTOGETHER LOVELY. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

There is a plural used together with this Hebrew word, with
the plural it’s pronounced “Mahamadd-im”. The ending letters 'im' is a plural of respect, majesty and grandeur for God’s prophet, just as in the word Eloh-im.

According to Ben Yehuda's Hebrew-English Dictionary, it is correctly pronounced as "Mahammad".

If you don't believe me, go to these translator links, paste the name מחמד and then translate it into English. You will see that מחמד is translated as "Muhammad".

http://www.freetranslation.com/

http://worldlingo.com/en/products_servi … lator.html

You can also see and listen to the Song of Songs in its original form, in Hebrew where Muhammad is mentioned by name in the below link (please notice the "im" in Hebrew is a plural of respect):

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt3005.htm

Watch the whole video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3sZfPwv1g
Re: Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) by plappville(f): 12:01am On Nov 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
suckerrr
tongue tongue
bye Felicia.
BETATRON snub that kid. cool
she ain't sh!t.

Lemme continue tomorrow with my thread. It pays to expose islam. It helps to restor lost souls.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans / Bomb Blast In Jos: St Finbarrs Catholic Church, Rayfield!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.