Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,329 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? (1956 Views)

Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! / PHOTO: Another Nairalander Dazzle In Interethnicity Prewedding Picture / Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
adaksbullet:
Am alway looked @ u these boys off noun adays.......hmmm I here u and that ggrin boys gilrs is plan too see each oda in wedundecided......am jos washin hearangry
what's this dumbo saying?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by ggrin(f): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry cheesy shey e wa alright daddy?
go ask ur husband Mr bulletundecided

Carry am cmmt here kiaangry
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
ggrin:
go ask ur husband Mr bulletundecided

Carry am cmmt here kiaangry
U wnt to see my red eyes dis night bah? cheesy u berra leave me jeje!!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by ggrin(f): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
U wnt to see my red eyes dis night bah? cheesy u berra leave me jeje!!
adaksbullet comma carry ur wiffy o b4 her eye turn red o angrygrin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
ggrin:
adaksbullet comma carry ur wiffy o b4 her eye turn red o angrygrin
Shey u knw thunder? grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by harristo(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
If you had the chance to swap monikers with another nairalander or be another nairalander .which moniker or nairalander will u be ??

For me .I will like to be Kabiru

www.nairaland.com/kabiru grin

Op, what's with that kabiru's account?

How is an account like that possible?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by adaksbullet: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Prettythicksme mine wifekiss....les go and baff insid jakusin smiley
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by ggrin(f): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
Shey u knw thunder? grin
wey fire ur yansh that year?grin yh I know am cos e dy do press up cos e wan fire ur boobi tongue
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
adaksbullet:
Prettythicksme mine wifekiss....les go and baff insid jakusin smiley
angry wat is jakusin grin inside river? angry adaks means ademola right?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
If you had the chance to swap monikers with another nairalander or be another nairalander .which moniker or nairalander will u be ??

For me .I will like to be Kabiru

www.nairaland.com/kabiru grin
This Op, bia here. Did that Kabiru guy die? Pls how did you fish him? Are you the new Nl detective? Lols..
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
ggrin:
wey fire ur yansh that year?grin yh I know am cos e dy do press up cos e wan fire ur boobi tongue
d one wey wrinkle ur balls naw,u don forget? grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by ggrin(f): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
d one wey wrinkle ur balls naw,u don forget? grin
buh u say u like am like that nawink....u even dy lick am grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
ggrin:
buh u say u like am like that nawink....u even dy lick am grin
shocked shocked **pukes**
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by ggrin(f): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked **pukes**
ma cum no sweet
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
ggrin:
ma cum no sweet
only you one dey run how many accts?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by ggrin(f): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
only you one dey run how many accts?
75grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
ggrin:
75grin
pele o Adask
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by ggrin(f): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
pele o Adask
what's adaskundecided
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2015
ggrin:
what's adaskundecided
Ademola isn't smart after all.

Anyways, bawo ni night e?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Another Nairalander ?? by ggrin(f): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Ademola isn't smart after all.
Anyways, bawo ni night e?
kilon so bayi?undecided

Gay ni e ni What's ur own with ma nightundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Doesn't Want To See Me / What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.