Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

He Doesn't Want To See Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Want To See Me (1927 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Want To See Me by mortez02: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Really, I need advice. I met this US guy 5months ago on one of d blogs. We started online friendship. He told me he would love to meet my parents whenever he comes to Nigeria. He was in Nigeria in October and spent 4weeks but didn't bother to check on me though we communicated all through his stay. He travelled back to US and promised to come in Dec. Now he has been in the country over 2weeks now, he didn't even talk about checking on me yet he talks about marriage. He has since sent over 100k to me since we met online. My sister called to ask if we had seen, I said no. I am troubled as I don't know what to do. I don't know why he doesn't want to see me as I have fought with him severally over it, but it's always one cause or d other. Pls advice..
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by ronald4lif(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Have you tried to see him and he declined? I mean by you visiting him. Perhaps he's married and in Nigeria with his wife, or fiancé? Could it be that he's insecure or something?

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by Erukumakanaki: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na who wear shoe know where e dey pinch am angry
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by obinnashady(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol..long distance relationship..why don't u call him and tell him you'd like to see him.Naija babes can form na,and he's based in US,so he will not be all over u like ur regular naija chykers. #so call him up now.
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by megamank(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
please use your head na......if the guy was to be living in nigeria would you have been this worried? when you girls hear of US or EUROPE all your femine tentacles will just stand........bluntly my friend you are just entering into once chance relationship or marriage proposal.......open your eye proper and wake up from this bad US guy dream......there is no man that really loves a woman and want to marry her that wouldn't jump at any opportunity to see her at least.......he is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by Jayjay0(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Someone you met online and you already tasked him of over 100k undecided undecided

Well i feel the guy is afraid of his Pocket running Dry when he see you..marriage gini sad

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by 25omega(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
there is something off about this story. a guy has sent you money but never came by to get some puss? well just let him be and move on because if he has come to naija twice and never came to see you, then he has other options

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by missKiffy(f): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't think he is really interested, the fact that a man is discussing marriage with you doesn't mean he is really interested, or why would he come to Nigeria and leave without seeing you, there is no need quarrelling with him over it, calmly talk to him about it, if only he would succumb and be sincere with you

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by JudgementHammer: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nawa oh. Juju at work. 100k wonder. Person weh u never see b4. Come and see...america wonder..come and see..america wonder..

We all know that if not for d 100k and d fact dat he's connected to d highsea, u no go even para abt asking for advice. So to every nairalander that advice u, give us 1k airtime each first. At least 100 advicers would do

U go soon enter drugpusher hand..dats my advice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by ronald4lif(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
25omega:
there is something off about this story. a guy has sent you money but never came by to get some puss? well just let him be and move on because if he has come to naija twice and never came to see you, then he has other options

Lol. Una no go kill person for here. So hin suppose come chop 'something' abi? grin
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by 25omega(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol. Una no go kill person for here. So hin suppose come chop 'something' abi? grin
come on men, you know how it is. most guys will come chop even if them spend 5 kobo
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by SurefireAsoOke: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
I dnt think he's intersted in marriage maybe he just enjoy ur company online

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by ronald4lif(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
25omega:
come on men, you know how it is. most guys will come chop even if them spend 5 kobo

You're making sense. How can anyone travel a journey of thousand miles to Nigeria and on arriving declines to see a woman he's pledging love and marriage to, and with an obvious momentous shag to wrap up the excitement. Doesn't seem right.

The guy was prolly just bored and chatting her up, and with constant chatting emotions builds up which led to flirtatious messages. The OP then misconstrued the money he sent her as an evidence to his professed love.

All I can tell her is if the guy travels back to his base without seeing her this time, the second time, she should move on.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Oh, My!!shocked

He sent You whaaaaat??shocked even without seeing You? Woah!

nyways...I think he's not really interested..or perhaps, he's insecure? shy? ugly? or Old enough to be your great grandad?

That's the red light...You should call the Friendship/relationship quits before your heart gets shattered in the process...cry

Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
You just got a Fada Xmas girl. A fada Xmas! shocked Yeah b Happy grin
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wow babe, give me your juju oo. grin
All I can say is that, he's not serious with you. C'mon! I don't even know why you're getting worked up. If he doesn't come see you, forget him. End of story.
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by Odunharry(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
As goat stand na so dem dey prize am for market
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by augster(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
100k without seeing you? Really? When he‘s not father christmas. Hian idontbelieveit
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
mortez02:
Really, I need advice. I met this US guy 5months ago on one of d blogs. We started online friendship. He told me he would love to meet my parents whenever he comes to Nigeria. He was in Nigeria in October and spent 4weeks but didn't bother to check on me though we communicated all through his stay. He travelled back to US and promised to come in Dec. Now he has been in the country over 2weeks now, he didn't even talk about checking on me yet he talks about marriage. He has since sent over 100k to me since we met online. My sister called to ask if we had seen, I said no. I am troubled as I don't know what to do. I don't know why he doesn't want to see me as I have fought with him severally over it, but it's always one cause or d other. Pls advice..
He feels insecure about you and so, doesn't wanna meet you. I know your emotion is running high right now, just to meet him. cheesy
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by mortez02: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
PinkBarbie:
All I can say is that, he's not serious with you. C'mon! I don't even know why you're getting worked up. If he doesn't come see you, forget him. End of story.
...... I no get any juju o and I didn't scam him..it was just mutual agreement as I have my own job
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by mortez02: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
I
JudgementHammer:
Nawa oh. Juju at work. 100k wonder. Person weh u never see b4. Come and see...america wonder..come and see..america wonder..

We all know that if not for d 100k and d fact dat he's connected to d highsea, u no go even para abt asking for advice. So to every nairalander that advice u, give us 1k airtime each first. At least 100 advicers would do
Well, no juju at work. I have my own job. It's just about relationship and marriage.
U go soon enter drugpusher hand..dats my advice
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by mortez02: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
obinnashady:
Lol..long distance relationship..why don't u call him and tell him you'd like to see him.Naija babes can form na,and he's based in US,so he will not be all over u like ur regular naija chykers. #so call him up now.
... done that
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by mortez02: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
pinceprinz:
You just got a Fada Xmas girl. A fada Xmas! shocked Yeah b Happy grin
....fada wetin? He is not one o. Hmm, very sensible and intelligent
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by JudgementHammer: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
mortez02:
I.
Mortez wetin u dey yan
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by mortez02: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
25omega:
...I bet u,there still exceptional cases.
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
mortez02:
....fada wetin? He is not one o. Hmm, very sensible and intelligent

Having an IQ well above 220 doesn't matter in matters like this lol
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by obinnashady(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
mortez02:
... done that
move on with ur life na,he's not worth the trouble then.
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
mortez02:
...... I no get any juju o and I didn't scam him..it was just mutual agreement as I have my own job
Hmmmm okay. Just relax. If he doesn't show up, move on with your life.
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by flokii: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
mortez02:

that's how they kidnap and kill you people..

collecting cash gifts from someone you've not seen before that could be a ritualist..

keep falling for U.S trick... who knows mayb it's I.P he's using to chat with you

I feel sorry for your parents & family... honestly
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by PrettyHelen(f): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Heck
He has given you 100k already without meeting you...
Hope you wouldnt mind introducing him to be cry
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by PrettyHelen(f): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Heck
He has given you 100k already without meeting you...
Hope you wouldnt mind introducing him to be cry
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by OAFMods: 3:18am On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:

The juju you need is right here, now tell me do you need the Santa for love or money ? Make a pick beautiful one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? / Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.