Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! (2957 Views)

Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month / ZAP E-news:: Get Updated On The Happenings In Romance Section During The Week / PHOTO: Another Nairalander Dazzle In Interethnicity Prewedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good evening people of nairaland
its your number 14 presenter and less favourite kenyan thepussyhunter here again and live in da ZAP E-NEWS studio with dem news crew..........cool cool

we'd be giving you updates on some interesting threads you must have missed during the weekend and we have got a bonus e-news today that'd shock you all shocked grin

with me in da studio too is co-presenter UNCIRCUMCISED-PEN1S and he'll be helping me dish out the hot juicy news accordingly grin

moving on to the HEADLINES

1.) Popular nairaland adonis has been confirmed HIV................ (read on to get full gist wink) shocked shocked

2.)update on the just concluded wooing challenge male edition smiley smiley

3.) two famous nairalanders are allerged to be dating offline shocked shocked

4.) notorious pussyhunter "thepussyhuner" releases names and photos of pussies he has hnted here shocked shocked

5.) nairaland welcome another new member grin grin

6.) reasons why we must have sex (yep me and you wink) cheesy cheesy

7.) new year resolutions reminder grin grin

cool biggest blog awards: what you should do smiley smiley

famous nairaland adonis, footballer, singer, rapper, picture freak and billioniare has organised a small party to mark his escape from the deadly virus HIV shocked shocked

after fvcking 24 oloshos, 12 runz girls, 6 ashawos, 5 allerged girlfriends (each no last 2 weeks), 8 widows and 35 slayqueens the nairaland mini-god was scared that he must have been affected by the deadly virus he decided to go for his yearly check up and fortunately for him and unfortunately for his haterz and village witches the result came out negative
he is currently throwing the small party at a thread somewhere

well heres the link to the shiiii if you wanna celebrate with him and probably get free drinks cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3992951/toast-hiv-negative-result

UNCIRCUMCISED-PEN1S whats your take on this
UNCIRCUMCIZED-PEN1S: well i'm happy for the brother (and frankly i'd be running to the thread after the news) and i can imagine how scared he must have been while waiting the results.............its all good though grin

well said man
anyways moving on

the male edition of the wooing challenge just got concluded.
The shiiii hosted by nairaland model naijaboiy and ghanian beauty makydebbie and it turned out to be a success (even if it got a minutscule number of views)..........
Audition started a forth night ago and two days later the main event occured where a whole lotta guys came out in mass to woo some ladies

after the contest nl's friendliest and greatest writer, cook and model sunshineG came out victorious after wooing the co host maky debbie
nl's cutest boss and chairman (altogether) smallville10 also won the heart of the pretty miss laveda with his strong wooing lines

to see who else won check out this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3986232/wooing-challenge-2017-male-edition

now we're down to the bonus juicy news grin

two very very popular romancelanders have been confirmed to be in a romantic relationship with each other shocked shocked

technically we wouldnt have given a fvck cos its no business of hours but we are actually giving 4 fvcks (yeah 4 good fvcks we would never get back) cos of the calibre of the two people involved

an anonymous caller first called the news crew telling us this but we found it pretty hard to believe till the said romancers confirmed this themselves
PS: it is no nairaland dating or shiiii like that.....they are an item in reality

you wouldnt believe it but popular nairaland savage lord and plurimi's executioner itsjude aka 4our aka judeefcc etc is inlove and now eventually dating the hotest, sexiest, most beautiful, friendliest and raunchiest nl foreigner and virgin (never been kissed, never been touched, never been sucked, never been eaten, never been pressed, etc) miss trapqueen77 aka iamkashybaby shocked shocked shocked shocked

yes people the news is 100% authentic as it was confirmed by the both of them.............
Rumours had it that the said lady and super hot model was dating iamsingledad of nl cos of there closeness here but that has been rebuffed and proven to be false

we urge you to ask the beautiful couple for more info and please use ur sense when asking questions angry............

now that up there is juicy news (we get all news first hand before any does cheesy)
anyways moving on,
NEWBIE ALERT: shocked
another beatiful lady who sources suspect to be another slayqueen lipsrsealed has successfully joined nl today and she registered her presence with her first ever thread here.........the news crew picked up the news cos we believe she is pretty and is no jessicaseth or bobrisky cheesy
so guys its safe to put on ur wooing shoes and go hunt yourself some friendship cheesy cheesy
heres a link to her thread if you wanna see and congratulate/ welcome her.........she goes by the name sydneybrown

https://www.nairaland.com/3992173/newbie

do stay with us as we go on a small commercial break please grin

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
I like this grin
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Oyindidi(f): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2017

Now i cant sleep anymore grin The news are crazzzzy! tongue
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by DarkMagic(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thepussyhunter my nigga grin

Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Now i cant sleep anymore grin The news are crazzzzy! tongue
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeew
it is great entertainment sis
The bro doing his best to entertain us on nairaland cheesy
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Young03(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Homeboiy: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
official homeboy is here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2017

Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Oyindidi(f): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
sunshineG:
it is great entertainment sis
The bro doing his best to entertain us on nairaland cheesy
Him no even shout hallelujah with me. I dey vex for him
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Him no eben shout hallelujah with me. I dey vex for him
o yeah
Cc thepussyhunter
You missed oyindi's story
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
welcome back! smiley
back to the news

infamous nairaland pussy hunter the pussyhunter and released a crazy list of pussies he has hunted down for the last 6 months
quick, check and see if your bae's pussy is there shocked lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/3982345/list-pics-pussies-ive-hunted

most poplar blog on awards:
well theres no much news except that y'all should please vote for this lady (a friend of optional1) through this link

abeg help vote aminat508

✔ TO VOTE AMILOADED.COM AS THE MOST POPULAR
BLOG SITE OF THE YEAR, PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE; http://www.wafricawards.com/p/blog-
page_3.html?m=1

moving on
reasons for having sex has finally emerged shocked shocked
yes!! We will no longer fvck without knowing why we're fvcking as nairaland millioniare and blogger jaksmillioniare has given us the reasons why we all have sex

check out this thread if you wanna know why you and we all have sex cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3992337/why-must-sex

and lastly on the news,
what was you resolution at the start of the year and have you fulfilled and kept to it since or have you forgotten already

Well check out this thread to drop urs or and read other people comments grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3992521/actualized-2017-new-year-resolution

well thats how we...........wait

wait......news reaching us now say beautiful ma'am oyindidi has just mtcheeew-ed at the zap-e news and its crew
oh how diabolica shocked shocked

PS:network is practically killing me..........and thats why we gat to end the news early.......

Annyways good night y'all and chew on that news making the 3rd headline wink
pussyhunter out cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2017

Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Oyindidi(f): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:
welcome back! smiley
back to the news

infamous nairaland pussy hunter the pussyhunter and released a crazy list of pussies he has hunted down for the last 6 months
quick, check and see if your bae's pussy is there shocked lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/3982345/list-pics-pussies-ive-hunted

most poplar blog on awards:
well theres no much news except that y'all should please vote for this lady (a friend of optional1) through this link

abeg help vote aminat508

✔ TO VOTE AMILOADED.COM AS THE MOST POPULAR
BLOG SITE OF THE YEAR, PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE; http://www.wafricawards.com/p/blog-
page_3.html?m=1

moving on
reasons for having sex has finally emerged shocked shocked
yes!! We will no longer fvck without knowing why we're fvcking as nairaland millioniare and blogger jaksmillioniare has given us the reasons why we all have sex

check out this thread if you wanna know why you and we all have sex cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3992337/why-must-sex

and lastly on the news,
what was you resolution at the start of the year and have you fulfilled and kept to it since or have you forgotten already

Well check out this thread to drop urs or and read other people comments grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3992521/actualized-2017-new-year-resolution

well thats how we...........wait

wait......news reaching us now say beautiful ma'am oyindidi has just mtcheeew-ed at the zap-e news and its crew
oh how diabolica shocked shocked

PS:network is practically killing me..........and thats why we gat to end the news early.......

Annyways good night y'all and chew on that news making the 3rd headline wink
pussyhunter out cool
Mtcheeew angry

Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
we are back people cos we failed to relay a very important news and we still cant fvcking believe how the hell we missed it...........

We all (yes i said all cos if you aiint among then you're M0R0N and thunder must fire you) are very very very thankful to God for doing a wonderful thing in da life of one of our own, our very best, most amiable, caring, our nl counsellor, a gorgeous loving mother and wife the super beautiful (yeah you should see this lady....you'd be smitten i swear) mrs oyindidi.........

The good Lord in his infinite mercy showed his hold in her life by helping and saving her and the other people in the same bus with her
(they should be thanking her too cos her grace saved them all) from both a car accident and the same time an arm robbery attack..............

Now thats something to be appreciative to God for people and to get the full gist please visit the link below as we no dey talk anythingh again............i'm about go back to the thread to go read in full cos sadly we missed it too sad

https://www.nairaland.com/3986840/god-saved-me-accident-arm

and for the record you can witness urself how true our news is
look above and see the lovey dovey shiiii going on btw the two nl lovers grin grin

iamkashybaby's admirers (which includes me lipsrsealed) please stay off the chic as she is already taken and if you do you'd face the wrath of her lover and plurimi excutioner itsjude.....shocked shocked

and now we wrap up the news finally while thanking God yet again for ma'am oyindidi's life

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
sunshineG:
o yeah
Cc thepussyhunter
You missed oyindi's story

i swear i cant believe i missed the thread

you know i never leave me comfort zone; romance section
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Him no even shout hallelujah with me. I dey vex for him

abeg no vex for me o

i didnt see the thread at all

on a serious note though i really am happy nathing happened o

been faced by armed robbers once and i didnt like the experience one bit so i can imagine how it all went down

hope you're home with bright now o
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by MrHistorian: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Is this what joblessness has reduced Nigerian youths to??

Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHistorian:
Is this what joblessness has reduced Nigerian youths to??

yup

Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i swear i cant believe i missed the thread

you know i never leave me comfort zone; romance section
kk bro
Include it in your news wink

Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by AyamConfidence(m): 1:16am On Aug 17, 2017
This is the kind of thread that I should be in na
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:
we are back people cos we failed to relay a very important news and we still cant fvcking believe how the hell we missed it...........

We all (yes i said all cos if you aiint among then you're M0R0N and thunder must fire you) are very very very thankful to God for doing a wonderful thing in da life of one of our own, our very best, most amiable, caring, our nl counsellor, a gorgeous loving mother and wife the super beautiful (yeah you should see this lady....you'd be smitten i swear) mrs oyindidi.........

The good Lord in his infinite mercy showed his hold in her life by helping and saving her and the other people in the same bus with her
(they should be thanking her too cos her grace saved them all) from both a car accident and the same time an arm robbery attack..............

Now thats something to be appreciative to God for people and to get the full gist please visit the link below as we no dey talk anythingh again............i'm about go back to the thread to go read in full cos sadly we missed it too sad

https://www.nairaland.com/3986840/god-saved-me-accident-arm

and for the record you can witness urself how true our news is
look above and see the lovey dovey shiiii going on btw the two nl lovers grin grin

iamkashybaby's admirers (which includes me lipsrsealed) please stay off the chic as she is already taken and if you do you'd face the wrath of her lover and plurimi excutioner itsjude.....shocked shocked

and now we wrap up the news finally while thanking God yet again for ma'am oyindidi's life

He's the Gummy Bear of my life grin

And dont worry he is harmless sha... tongue
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:
technically we wouldnt have given a fvck cos its no business of hours but we are actually giving 4 fvcks (yeah 4 good fvcks we would never get back)

This part killed me grin grin grin grin grin

Nice one pussyhunter cheesy

Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by jaksmillioniar: 2:56am On Aug 17, 2017
skarlett:

This part killed me grin grin grin grin grin

Nice one pussyhunter cheesy
baby pls let talk tonite
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
baby pls let talk tonite

jakans my guy

always going for the good ones cheesy
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

He's the Gummy Bear of my life grin

And dont worry he is harmless sha... tongue

ok enough the love shiiii

you making me jealous angry
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ok enough the love shiiii

you making me jealous angry

Hahahahah...okies..i dont wanna talk about him anymore wink

Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeew
Re: Zap weekly e-news: nl's itsjude dating another nairalander plus other news!!! by Oyindidi(f): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2017
TGoddess:
Tahrah love, bawo ni?

Things You Should Never Do For Your Man / How I & My Frnd Saved A Lady From ‘area Boys’ & She Gave Us Free ‘KPEKUS’ In Car / If Your Girlfriend Left You Because You Are Broke, Do This.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60