Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Need The Maid Gone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need The Maid Gone. (4928 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Maid Gone. by ima30: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello. I have been with my guy for five years now. We are getting married next year. The thing is we going to live in his family house, with his extended family. I didn't like the idea but I found a way to accept it seeing as its quite comfy and it means we won't have to worry about rent. Its basically a two bedroom apartment. The only thing I share with d rest of the family is back yard and staircase. He said we would do three years while he is building his own house. His elder brother who is married lives in that same building. It's the maid THEY hired this year to take care of their sick dad, that worries me. The mom is late. She is very disrespectful to me. So many things happen and when he speaks to her about it, she won't burge. All because it was the elder brother that interviewed her so she doesn't listen to almost anyone else. I spoke to my guy that I would not live with a maid that has not greeted me for almost a year or has no regard for my home or wouldnt obey him. He said he can't tell her to go because she is close to his brother's wife n she takes care of his dad. This may sound petty but it's serious. All this family house wahala, if I tell him to rent a house he would say I m not appreciating all his efforts to make sure we marry next year. I did laundry the other day came back and met the clothes soaked on the clothing line with all the rain that fell, meanwhile she brought in every other persons cloth inside. It might not be a big deal, but I don't want to resent any body I live with in my future home. I need that maid gone, how do I get rid of her? The worst part is that since they all leave together he needs his brother's approval before he does almost anything, if I complain it would seem as if I wanna cause friction between both brothers. But there has been cases where changes were made by his brother n my guy wasn't even consulted. The maid before her was paid by my guy for two years straight, she didn't insult anybody. She left cuz his brother told him to sack her. That their father needed better attention and she wasn't a good cook. Na so my guy sack d girl. No question. They brought this one now and my guy paid for some month's and stopped cuz she was rude to him n me. His bro has been paying since. But my guy still pays nepa bills n does other things to run the house. Yet when he talks to this maid she won't listen. How do I get her gone? I don't like her one bit. She just basically work for the brother n his wife. I can't even send he to buy me matches. She calls me by name, would not greet. My guy told her to stop all these things, she still didn't listen. Please.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Story For The Gods angry.

IamLegend1, Bring it on angry .
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Mznaett: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
End time maidshocked
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nelsizzy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Focus more on your intended marriage

3 Likes

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by DuchessLily(f): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
This matter eeehh undecided
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Extended family issues, God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by misspicy(f): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
you either ignore her or employ your own maid shikena
on a second note,are you sure your fiancee does not have any intimacy with her?

but with my church mind i'd say greet her first,be nice and courteous towards her,have petty talks with her etc because the bible says live at peace with all men......
maybe if you do this she might change....
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by DUOz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Am no expert in advises but I'll try to give you a piece. The thing is everyone has one or two crisis going on in their life at one point or the other. The worse thing you can do right now is to give in to violence and don't think you're the only one in it blive me dere are people with worse situations. Ok here's the thing, I'll advise you to meet dat your fiance's brother. Sit his sorry ass down and talk to him. Don't look physically tensed or wanting to start a fight just talk to him in a very low and calm tone and let him know u're serious. And let ur fiance know about this. Please and please don't confront this maid, she's obviously not normal. I want you to do this maturely. When ure done talking wit his brother am sure he'll do something about it. But if he doesn't try to talk to the maid. You see communication is the solution. Talking is not communication please there is a difference. You see you have to understand each other to communicate. Sit d maid down in private or preferably with the whole house. Let her know ure not a bad person and you have no bad intentions towards her. Tell her you aint her enemy and ask her why she's always choleric and disrespectful. I'll prefer this to be done in front of the whole house in this case she can't wave you off and if she proves stubborn it will only prove your point that she is stubborn indeed. So please try your best to bury this hatchet the right way. Oh and please I need a feedback when ure done. Thank you. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by tellwisdom: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
You think say u fit order her about because she be maid or because you dey befriend landlord pikin??...Mbanuuu angry...That gurl cannot leave that house because of you, instead na u go leave the house. Of course she even dey very useful for that house pass u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
misspicy:
you either ignore her or employ your own maid shikena
on a second note,are you sure your fiancee does not have any intimacy with her?

but with my church mind i'd say greet her first,be nice and courteous towards her,have petty talks with her etc because the bible says live at peace with all men......
maybe if you do this she might change....

cheesy pastor (mrs.) Misspicy
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
lol @ she calls me by name. So what should she call you? Your highness? Some black people & their power tripping. Smh

I don't know what you should do about the maid, princess. You & your man should quickly sort out your stuff & get stepping if the arrangement is not going too well.

8 Likes

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol @ she calls me by name. So what should she call you? Your highness? Some black people & their power tripping. Smh

I don't know what you should do about the maid, princess. You & your man should quickly sort out your stuff & get stepping if the arrangement is not going too well.

Maids in the world of today? Na wa
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by misspicy(f): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
PuciPrince:

cheesy pastor (mrs.) Misspicy
yes daddy cheesy...yaya karke
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
misspicy:

yes daddy cheesy...yaya karke

Lafia smiley
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
PuciPrince:

Maids in the world of today? Na wa

Yanno what? Sometimes it's not the maids but the people they work for. They get all puffy & want stupid titles just to make themselves feel big. Now I get why some black people don't wanna work for other black people & prefer working for other races. The puffiness is a bit much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yanno what? Sometimes it's not the maids but the people they work for. They get all puffy & want stupid titles just to make themselves feel big. Now I get why some black people don't wanna work for other black people & prefer working for other races. The puffiness is a bit much.

I dont disagree with you.

What im just thinking is. Why will i need a maid?
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Op is a narcissistic, controlling and arrogant individual. You have a medical condition called NPD (google it). Respect is reciprocal, you want to get what you didn't give because she is a maid? wait, or are you simply being jealous and insecure? abeg get sense and leave the poor maid alone joor.

8 Likes

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
PuciPrince:

I dont disagree with you.

What im just thinking is. Why will i need a maid?

Why indeed.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by GoldenJAT(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
If a maid can be bold enough 2b doin all these things, then check it well, somebody is gingerin her moral, she has sum1 in that house that has got her back. And is quite aware of evrtin transpirin in the house. It is not every time one should keep quite when things ain't Goin right. Force and talk are quite necessary at times . bt 1st of all.. Bring d matter 2d attention of those in the house. Then take it from there. Evrtin will just play out by itself.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Most Africans are m o r o n s. Not because she works for her makes her a slave. angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
You think she's behaving this way exclusively? Wrong! Your sister/brother-in-law are obviously in the know and getting a kick out of it all lipsrsealed
A MAID behaving this way doesn't see herself as one ooooo shocked. That girl's not changing even if you buy her everything she desires to make her feel good. Living in a family house married often goes thus....... sad
You have to decide if you can put up with this downright disregard niiii oooo cos peeps around must have noticed her attitude towards you but chose to look the other way undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Why indeed.

Not too healthy these days. Too many videos of crazy maidsaltreating kids when their parents aint home.

I have heard of maids than intentionally add here menses/saliva/urine in food.

Tahhhh. WTF!!!

grin grin grin thank God im working really hard so my fuure wife wldnt need to do the 8-5 routine. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It is time the maid looks for job somewhere else before she is abused. This is an indication of abuse to come.
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
all4naija:

Most Africans are m o r o n s. Not because she works for her makes her a slave. angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed

It's exactly like that. I have two neighbours with maids, one is black & the other one is white. The black lady's maid calls her "madam", which I think is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard considering that they're both black & imo there should be mutual understanding, but no. Now the white lady's maid on the other hand calls her boss by her name. The titles are just so unecessary imo. But some people get off on having power & lording over those they think are beneath them in terms of social standing. I'd rather eat crushed glass than call anyone MADAM. Madam se voet!

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's exactly like that. I have two neighbours with maids, one is black & the other one is white. The black lady's maid calls her "madam", which I think is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard considering that they're both black & imo there should be mutual understanding, but no. Now the white lady's maid on the other hand calls her boss by her name. The titles are just so unecessary imo. But some people get off on having power & lording over those they think are beneath them in terms of social standing. I'd rather eat crushed glass than call anyone MADAM. Madam se voet!

cheesy yaff vex? Dnt eat crushed glasses yet ooo. We dnt wanto miss ya lipsrsealed
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

All right, madam! Now that I address you as madam here. What do you say about that? Hahaha... Madam...!
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
PuciPrince:

cheesy yaff vex? Dnt eat crushed glasses yet ooo. We dnt wanto miss ya lipsrsealed
She is Aquarius, an independent lady in nature by her zodiac sign. Hahaha...
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by JumpingChicken(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
ima30:
Hello. I have been with my guy for five years now. We are getting married next year. The thing is we going to live in his family house, with his extended family. I didn't like the idea but I found a way to accept it seeing as its quite comfy and it means we won't have to worry about rent. Its basically a two bedroom apartment. The only thing I share with d rest of the family is back yard and staircase. He said we would do three years while he is building his own house. His elder brother who is married lives in that same building. It's the maid THEY hired this year to take care of their sick dad, that worries me. The mom is late. She is very disrespectful to me. So many things happen and when he speaks to her about it, she won't burge. All because it was the elder brother that interviewed her so she doesn't listen to almost anyone else. I spoke to my guy that I would not live with a maid that has not greeted me for almost a year or has no regard for my home or wouldnt obey him. He said he can't tell her to go because she is close to his brother's wife n she takes care of his dad. This may sound petty but it's serious. All this family house wahala, if I tell him to rent a house he would say I m not appreciating all his efforts to make sure we marry next year. I did laundry the other day came back and met the clothes soaked on the clothing line with all the rain that fell, meanwhile she brought in every other persons cloth inside. It might not be a big deal, but I don't want to resent any body I live with in my future home. I need that maid gone, how do I get rid of her? The worst part is that since they all leave together he needs his brother's approval before he does almost anything, if I complain it would seem as if I wanna cause friction between both brothers. But there has been cases where changes were made by his brother n my guy wasn't even consulted. The maid before her was paid by my guy for two years straight, she didn't insult anybody. She left cuz his brother told him to sack her. That their father needed better attention and she wasn't a good cook. Na so my guy sack d girl. No question. They brought this one now and my guy paid for some month's and stopped cuz she was rude to him n me. His bro has been paying since. But my guy still pays nepa bills n does other things to run the house. Yet when he talks to this maid she won't listen. How do I get her gone? I don't like her one bit. She just basically work for the brother n his wife. I can't even send he to buy me matches. She calls me by name, would not greet. My guy told her to stop all these things, she still didn't listen. Please.

Well my advise to you is that you should ignore the maid and do your own things without her help. Wash ur clothes and take them in yourself. Why do you need her services anyway? Are you pregnant? Do you have children? Are you a cripple? Are you sick?

You don't pay her salary
You don't pay the Nepa bills
You don't contribute to your husband house being buit.
And if am not wrong from ur post you don't have anything you contribute to your boy friend's life other fuvcking him and cooking and washing his clothes. And you sound so authoritative about a house maid you probably met there.

Rubbish!

6 Likes

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by ima30: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
Op is a narcissistic, controlling and arrogant individual. You have a medical condition called NPD (google it). Respect is reciprocal, you want to get what you didn't give because she is a maid? wait, or are you simply being jealous and insecure? abeg get sense and leave the poor maid alone joor.

I m not any of those things. I gave her respect. I was nice, recharged her phone, gave her money to change her hair. But some people are rude and disrespectful. Every body even the father complains, she does the most unbearable things. I shall just filter for good advice.

2 Likes

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
PuciPrince:

Not too healthy these days. Too many videos of crazy maidsaltreating kids when their parents aint home.

I have heard of maids than intentionally add here menses/saliva/urine in food.

Tahhhh. WTF!!!

grin grin grin thank God im working really hard so my fuure wife wldnt need to do the 8-5 routine. grin grin grin

Yeah true. I've heard of such stories myself. But I still suspect there's more to those stories than just the maid being the devil's spawn. The treatment from the boss must be the cause of such spite & malice. Black people. .smdh.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah true. I've heard of such stories myself. But I still suspect there's more to those stories than just the maid being the devil's spawn. The treatment from the boss must be the cause of such spite & malice. Black people. .smdh.

You are right there too.

Btw, what were you shaking? Smdh.

I ll b typing jagonz soon. Gudnyt
Re: I Need The Maid Gone. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
I think you should be more concerned about living in a family house than the maid.
My ex stayed in such an apartment and i could tell you the results are not always pleasant. I got to witness such a first hand scenario when i and two others rented an apartment occupied by an extended family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Need To Wake Up / Got Caught Having Sex During Protest (video) / Doctors And Their Foking Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.