Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (48264 Views)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by misspicy(f): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2015
funny thing is the OP is not even fine to me....oh well maybe its only me sha grin
or maybe he is a narcissist who knows

#runs out of thread

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by ezteem(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

I came in peace and I have to go in peace..let me pretend I did not see this...

To ask for help now na crime...

Owk check my pix again..

First impression.... No need .I already got what I wanted
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Koolmexxi(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Fine boi ko, Na small pikin dey worry una if u actually think she fell for him because he owns 2 phones. U've been crushing on her and even everybody knows but yet somehow u're still in d FRIENDZONE either becos d feeling isn't mutual or u haven't made ur feelings known yet. Sit down and be dulling with crushing and dying in silence. As for ur friend, he obviously doesn't respect the BRO CODE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by 400billionman: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:
There is this girl that I am having some crush on,she is pretty..and there is also a good friend of mine in school, anytime I tell him about a girl I admire, he is always too eager to see the girl,
And when he sees her he will exhibit some funny characters that even gets me ashamed sometimes in the name of making the girl like him..

Recently is a girl I introduced to him, he talks about the girl like every where we meet..at the gym,game center,bet center. everybody in the street knows that I am having crush on this girl..
The most touching part of the story was yesterday when I got to the school, I called the girl on phone and the first question she asked me was "DID UR FRIEND COME"..minutes later I called my frn who did not come to school and the first thing he asked me was "DID LOVETH COME"..
I was so confused that I almost had a BP rise..
I need ur advise fellow nairalanders..
Could there be something FISHY behind me?

No be like say him fine pass me o..I murder the guy when it comes to height and handsomeness,with my pink lips...but why?

You lack courage.

Stop telling him about your dates. He is a joy killer.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
400billionman:

You lack courage.

Stop telling him about your dates. He is a joy killer.

Bros, when you bleep lots of girls for bleeping sake, you will one day meet that one girl that frightens you and makes you less courageous..

Bros u sopose know na..u no be new comer for this woman tin na..

But na only you talk beta tin sha..

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
ezteem:

First impression.... No need .I already got what I wanted

Check the pix bro...dnt let ya girl see o
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by pcoolioz(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lol bros... #nohomo.... but you ain't all that, Biko get off your high horses. it's good to feel yourself once in a while but if you were that awesome.... she won't be falling for your guy na.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

I dnt think so...

Maybe spending prowess sha,he flashes them with his two phones i.e an infinix hot note and a BB Q10..me na only bold 5 I get o..because we fine boys are not ready to spend..wahala de o

Maybe I have to start spending too..

Still doing kids
things.. I can still capture a ladies heart with Nokia torch phone.. you're not funny enough thats number 1.
2. you lack composure
3. you lack great smiles
4. you're still a virgin
5. you're probably a kid

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
androidroot:

Still doing kids
things.. I can still capture a ladies heart with Nokia torch phone.. you're not funny enough thats number 1.
2. you lack composure
3. you lack great smiles
4. you're still a virgin
5. you're probably a kid

Bros are you from Harshland?

This one is hot..

All what you said is correct, except for number 4..

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Diamonddris(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
pcoolioz:
Lol bros... #nohomo.... but you ain't all that, Biko get off your high horses. it's good to feel yourself once in a while but if you were that awesome.... she won't be falling for your guy na.

True talk bro..

But the guy Is really using money..he knows that she is my stuff..yet he does not mind to buy her things worth #10,000...
You knw dat kind tin na..

And I can't be competing in buying things like that for her...u know girls and money na..

So just see am with me..
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros are you from Harshland?
This one is hot..
All what you said is correct, except for number 4..
You gat to pay then. Am not harsh

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by laurenziz6(m): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
*thinking*
what am i even doing here sef?
*spits on thread and leaves*

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by dacovajnr: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Crush them lah undecided
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by DanielPop(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Keep having crushes while your friend will soon crush the girl! undecided
Diamonddris:
There is this girl that I am having some crush on,she is pretty..and there is also a good friend of mine in school, anytime I tell him about a girl I admire, he is always too eager to see the girl.

And when he sees her he will exhibit some funny characters that even gets me ashamed sometimes in the name of making the girl like him..

Recently there is a girl I introduced to him, he talks about the girl like every where we meet..at the gym,game center,bet center. everybody in the street knows that I am having crush on this girl..

The most touching part of the story was yesterday when I got to the school, I called the girl on phone and the first question she asked me was "DID UR FRIEND COME"..minutes later I called my friend who did not come to school and the first thing he asked me was "DID LOVETH COME"..

I need your advise fellow nairalanders..

No be like say him fine pass me o..I murder the guy when it comes to height and handsomeness,with my pink lips...but why?
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
you dont own her... it is a free world... if you cant get her quickly, just move on.

Diamonddris:
There is this girl that I am having some crush on,she is pretty..and there is also a good friend of mine in school, anytime I tell him about a girl I admire, he is always too eager to see the girl.

Recently there is a girl I introduced to him, he talks about the girl like every where we meet..at the gym,game center,bet center. everybody in the street knows that I am having crush on this girl..

The most touching part of the story was yesterday when I got to the school, I called the girl on phone and the first question she asked me was "DID UR FRIEND COME"..minutes later I called my friend who did not come to school and the first thing he asked me was "DID LOVETH COME"..

I need your advise fellow nairalanders..

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Williamso(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op, from your write-up and some of your comments, you would hardly get a girl (there might be exceptions)...
A while ago when I was in school, I used to assume that as a "fine boy", girls should worship the floor I walked on. I had the belief that I could walk up to a girl and literally tell her I like her and she would be mine, just like that. After almost a session of "singlehood", I had to go back to the drawing board and ask why my "uglier" friends had more girls than courses, and I could barely even get a date. Then I realized, fine-boy has nothing to do with getting hitched (again, there will be exceptions). Better to learn how to say what to say, as that is even more important than what you actually say. Other qualities like carriage, swagger (not the street meaning please), etc. will also help a lot. So don't sit on your fine-boy trophy and expect girls to be kissing your feet! Get to work dude, or watch thy crush(es), present and future depart from thy grasp... A wise man once said: "Men are moved by what they see, ladies are moved by what they hear."

P.S.: I specifically avoided saying anything about money as that definitely overrules everything I wrote above. Girls will literally kiss my your feet when there's enough money to go round...grin grin grin Another wise man once said: "Money will make girls fight over you. Lots of money will make them all fall in line"

I decided to post this because I have been there before... several times in fact.

9 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by TI1919(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Crushers

undecided
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by zicoraads: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
See you...you sound full of yourself. I think that is the reason why the girl feels more at ease with your friend. He makes em feel at ease...whereas you feel your "hamdsomeness" should work for you and do the trick. Ladies are not like that. Get down to her level and be her. And as for your friend, well, he isn't a good friend. No guy should eye or go after a girl his guy is pursuing. But with how I see you right now, who can blame him?!
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by HirstMOG(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
You don't have to show any of your friends your crush, is best to introduce when the deal is sealed. If care is not taken your friend go collect your wife to be b4 ur very eyes.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by mrbillz(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pele ti e o... Who moved this to fp? Pele ti e o... Who moved this to fp?
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by M4gunners: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Try go and get urself a Car even if it's just a Golf4,the story will change tomorrow, thank me later.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by franklingud(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lol!!!!!... Ignore both of them and get a life, she will come looking for you.
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by house5: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Which school are you?? That matters first before any judgement. Let us know....
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Go and murder your books first

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Who pink lips don help? For that statement alone when you make she deserve dump your over self confident,raggiddy axx, e no even dey as if you don toast her sef

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Coolabbie: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros as for my spelling, Lalasticala must answer that..because I typed TRYING..I dnt knw how it became TRY"

Then as for you, I preserve my comment, you know why?...its because of ur NOSE..
Can somebody check his NOSE out..
You obviously have no sense, no wonder the girls are leaving you.
Just checked your dp, na that opioro head with dat bend down select jersey you dey use claim fine.
Dont go and hustle, stay there with your rotten pink lips wey never help anybody.
Brokeass.

9 Likes

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by femi4: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Diamonddris:

Bros as for my spelling, Lalasticala must answer that..because I typed TRYING..I dnt knw how it became TRY"

Then as for you, I preserve my comment, you know why?...its because of ur NOSE..
Can somebody check his NOSE out..
shocked

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by DeeHaywire: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
misspicy:
funny thing is the OP is not even fine to me....oh well maybe its only me sha grin
or maybe he is a narcissist who knows

hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#runs out of thread
Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by Sijo01(f): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
You lack confidence! He's confident enough to approach your crush while you're busy crushing from afar.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. by jacoik(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
u for tel d gal, yes my Frnd com and d guy, yes loveth com. case closed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / How Do I Get her to leave my house? / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.