Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic (5641 Views)

Biafra: Bishop Cautions Buhari Against Killing Of Armless Protesters / Shame : See Video Of Nigeria Police Firing Live Bullet At Civilians In Aba. / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I feel so bad for these misled young men in the streets. Oju-Iku the bastard coward didn't die for Biafra. He fled, came back and lived a long life and died a Nigerian..
You guys should take note.

Idiota but you support the ongoing stabbing of civilian jews by your useless palestinian arabs.

ode

1 Like

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by basilo101: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Its only tear gas joor. the guy only sustained the injury in the ensuing pandemonium. he would lying flat on the ground if hit by live bullet at that spot
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by mikolo80: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
OboloMAN:
only a clueless government will lend deaf ears to this protests.
militants and terrorists were ignored and we're still standing.
no be jobless biafrans go threaten our unity (forced)
they will be ignored
they will be shot in the streets
their choice

1 Like

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Rilwayne001: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

Idiota but you support the ongoing stabbing of civilian jews by your useless palestinian arabs.
ode

What's my business with Palestinian Arabs and Israelite Jews

2 Likes

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Yanks101: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What's my business with Palestinian Arabs and Israelite Jews

shat up! I have a thread here which you defended the Palestinian cause over that of the Biafran movement.
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Rilwayne001: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

shat up! I have a thread here which you defended the Palestinian cause over that of the Biafran movement.

Perhaps you mistook me for the person. I hardly comment on Israeli-palestine brouhaha.

1 Like

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Sanfranka(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
dayo23:
Kill them all and Spear no soul alive, I repeat "Kill them all" useless jobless youth
Beside those element Sponsoring these miscreants all have their children flexing in Yankee while this fo0ls are on street displaying their stupidity. Don't take Buhari's calmness for weakness, General will always be a General" when Una grace period expire una go know say hellfire dey earth

"Quote Me and You will die before 31st December"
i am sorry for u because i smell bomb blast in your entire family except u, then u will tell me how u feel * spits*
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by kingzizzy: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
We Biafrans must keep up the protest no matter what! The terrorist Government of Buhari is been exposed to the world for what it truly is!
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by jpphilips(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
double0seven:

You see, this is the reason is better to keep quiet and learn than just displaying your ignorance.

There is nothing like armless.

A person is either armed (has weapons on him) or unarmed (possess no weapons on him).

So who is the mumu now

Dont waste your time, those stup!d traders hardly make it beyond primary 6 before going for apprenticeship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by chaloner(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I think the Nigerian police should use every arsenal to crush these PDP rats Giving Ndigbo a bad name.
ashawo prostitute.
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Donclaracuzo: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ioannes:
the most unfortunate aspect is that majority of the Igbos living in the south east are not even part of the protest, only a minority are causing trouble.

the federal government is right to use force to protect the majority of innocent igbos and until a referendum reveals that majority of Igbo actually want Biafra, then the few miscreants will have to be reigned in.

She-male, don't even go there cos the result will shock u and those who don't know what an average Igbo thinks every day. U don't have to rub the situation butter. It has soured!
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by baralatie(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I feel so bad for these misled young men in the streets. Oju-Iku the bastard coward didn't die for Biafra. He fled, came back and lived a long life and died a Nigerian..
ojukwu came back and was y.fans.hing a young fine gal with ukwu till he passed away.this small boiz say na dem get two head!
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by ckmayoca: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Majamasa la n mo akinkanju. U run to fight another day. Tinubu ran during nadeco also and came came back. It's never right to shoot at un arm protesters.
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Themonster: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
Rilwayne001:
[/s]

gay bastard shatap and go and fork ngeneukwenu in the assss

nonentity
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by banme(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Am loving this
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Donclaracuzo:

She-male, don't even go there cos the result will shock u and those who don't know what an average Igbo thinks every day. U don't have to rub the situation butter. It has soured!

obviously you are not addressing me. when you get home look for any of your family members that has that attribute and whisper she-male into their ears OK
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by baralatie(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
ckmayoca:

Majamasa la n mo akinkanju. U run to fight another day. Tinubu ran during nadeco also and came came back. It's never right to shoot at un arm protesters.
it is rather unwise to be part of a treasonable offence and expect nothing to happen!
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by DocHMD: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
CALL US
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by demielvis: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
mikolo80:
militants and terrorists were ignored and we're still standing.
no be jobless biafrans go threaten our unity (forced)
they will be ignored
they will be shot in the streets
their choice
Millitants nd terrorists did nt want their own country remember nd no one nd i stress no one was in support of what they were doing
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by mulattoclaro(m): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2015
funkyibodude:
PMB can't just send the military like that bro, this is a democratic regime and those protesters are not armed neither the are violent, otherwise PMB would get an international condemnation. He should negotiate with them undecided
pmb will never negotiate with Criminals and enemies of the state. Why didn't they agitate for this same stupid biafra when Gej was there? These whole agitation is nothing but sheer greed. Kill them all that's my own opinion.
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Ioannes:

death wish for you guys? no way! I wish u guys well and I seriously and honestly pray that you get Biafra.

you see it is to the advantage of the south west that Igbos have their Biafra. I can only wish more Yorubas will support your agitation but in the meanwhile it must be non violent. that's what we are saying.

our quest for Biafra, has never been violent. In 1967, it was Nigeria that attacked us. They were killing us across Nigeria, we ran home and declared our independence and what did Nigeria do? They pursued us to our lands, and we had to defend ourselves.

The current momentum, has been non violent. It is Nigeria that has been killing us. Shooting people on peaceful desmostrations.

The blood of the innocent Biafrans shed by Nigeria is speaking. For their sake, we shall not keep quiet.

We are non violent, but mark this. We cant not fold our arms and wait for death. The Jihardists in the name of Herdsmen are gradually coming down. If the South west and Middle belt are cowards, we the peoples of Biafra are not.

Emough of this slavery?.

1 Like

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You know what you want, yet you sit down there in Lagos to type your SAI BIAFRA poo?? sad

i am in Lagos??

You mind has decieved you bro.
Look before you leap.
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Owongtok(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2015
Kaikai + igbo + Agbero =Biafra.
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2015
noblezone:

our quest for Biafra, has never been violent. In 1967, it was Nigeria that attacked us. They were killing us across Nigeria, we ran home and declared our independence and what did Nigeria do? They pursued us to our lands, and we had to defend ourselves.

The current momentum, has been non violent. It is Nigeria that has been killing us. Shooting people on peaceful desmostrations.

The blood of the innocent Biafrans shed by Nigeria is speaking. For their sake, we shall not keep quiet.

We are non violent, but mark this. We cant not fold our arms and wait for death. The Jihardists in the name of Herdsmen are gradually coming down. If the South west and Middle belt are cowards, we the peoples of Biafra are not.

Emough of this slavery?.

oh I see. you were defending yourselves at Benin and Ore too abi.

please go and read more about the civil war. don't just depend on what your uncle told you.

I will recommend "the tragedy of victory" by Alabi Isama.
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2015
Ioannes:

oh I see. you were defending yourselves at Benin and Ore too abi.

please go and read more about the civil war. don't just depend on what your uncle told you.

I will recommend "the tragedy of victory" by Alabi Isama.

Nigeria had declared on us by then.
The Benin/Ore incident was a journey to Lagos!
The seat of the government of Nigeria was at Lagos.

Gowon was at Lagos.

That journey was against the regime waging the war against Biafra.
Dont get it twisted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB / For Those Yoruba's Who Say Yoruba's Don't Do Business In The East. / What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.