Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? (4332 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2008
una go wait go heaven to find all these qualities.
And thank God say we men dey find girls wey get money too so na One all. grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nella(f): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2008
I don't want to scare guys with my list undecided tongue tongue
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by tunslala(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2008
@ moleeq

woman like's you
so what do dey see in you in liking you

but so wat women like in man most is one [b]cock [/b]how sweet his it

yeah that is all woman like most, money does not matter every time.

Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by ayo84(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2008
what does a girl really want ?

she wants someone who will make her laugh always and ease her stress

someone with a great sense of humor

someone who is financially independent and socially stable.

and someone who will make her wild fantasies come true
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by onyinye2(f): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2008
ayo84:

what does a girl really want ?

she wants someone who will make her laugh always and ease her stress

someone with a great sense of humor

someone who is financially independent and socially stable.

and someone who will make her wild fantasies come true

right on spot!!
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by rampant(f): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2008
@topic

what r d things women like most in men?ok

the pocket,

the bankaccount

the owo,kudi

the cars

the mansion

and so on,or im i wrong? undecided
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by onyinye2(f): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2008
rampant:

@topic

what r d things women like most in men?ok

the pocket,

the bankaccount

the owo,kudi

the cars

the mansion

and so on,or im i wrong? undecided
yes you are wrong.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by rampant(f): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

yes you are wrong.

grin grin grin grin grin

well i think im a little bit right
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2008
top on my list:
honesty.
Uncomplicated
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Gabry(f): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2008
uhm. . . . I actually have no complaints in a man provided he has a good personality and thats all.The rest am not bothered ohhh. . .
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by onyinye2(f): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2008
gabrywyl:

uhm. . . . I actually have no complaints in a man provided he has a good personality and thats all.The rest am not bothered ohhh. . .

Yeah personality means alot but for me, i like athletic guys. or guys who atleast care enough to keep in shape.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Gabry(f): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

Yeah personality means alot but for me, i like athletic guys. or guys who atleast care enough to keep in shape.

I think you girls are lucky than cause I find alot of Naija guys with 6 pack and 12 pack. I'm like what da hell . . . . . It seems so easy for them to gain that kinda body. . . undecided
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by iice(f): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2008
Personally - i like humour, intelligence and a zing of craziness cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

Ouchh!!! wink wink
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

definately kiss

Plus

Height
Handsome
Slim/Toned Body
Financially Stable (Doesn't have to be rich)

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Gabry(f): 2:27am On Jul 27, 2008
Its good to have your p-references about men but I notice whenever a person hopes for a certain kinda guy, it always turns out they end up with the opposite. undecided
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 27, 2008
gabrywyl:

Its good to have your p-references about men but I notice whenever a person hopes for a certain kind of guy, it always turns out they end up with the opposite. undecided
olorun ma je *snaps fingers around head*
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 27, 2008
U gals like better thing o! U've a long way to go
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Gamine(f): 3:56am On Jul 27, 2008
Me,

A nice Gulfstream in his backyard.

and all the other, intelligence, fine, e.t.c e.t.c
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Gabry(f): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2008
ibkaye:

olorun ma je *snaps fingers around head*

Dont believe me sis? You'll see it one day then you will know ohh. . . undecided
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by iice(f): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2008
gabrywyl:

Its good to have your p-references about men but I notice whenever a person hopes for a certain kind of guy, it always turns out they end up with the opposite. undecided

Not always. Sometimes fate needs a li'l hand and you get what you want undecided
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2008
gabrywyl:

Dont believe me sis? You'll see it one day then you will know ohh. . . undecided
hehehe, i'm not saying that it will not happen, i am praying for God to forbid it grin
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2008
Na dough be the thing jare cuz money gives you the maturity and power. If you are still shaking your head, look at some of those ugly, rude rich dudes out there and see the number of babes they "hammer" . That's why i will continue to tell any young  dude to go out of his way and make money, not in the yahoozee ooooooooo
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by onyinye2(f): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2008
stereo2:

Na dough be the thing jare because money gives you the maturity and power. If you are still shaking your head, look at some of those ugly, rude rich dudes out there and see the number of babes they "hammer" . That's why i will continue to tell any young  dude to go out of his way and make money, not in the yahoozee ooooooooo
What are you jiving about? money is unstable. all it takes is one bad decision and your back account is drier than the Sahara. Real women are into more stable things.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by jaymobb(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2008
opens room

finds out there are no dude and bros in here just the ladies "must be girl talk time"

hello ladies hw ya'll doing

walks out
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by iice(f): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2008
stereo2:

Na dough be the thing jare because money gives you the maturity and power. If you are still shaking your head, look at some of those ugly, rude rich dudes out there and see the number of babes they "hammer" . That's why i will continue to tell any young dude to go out of his way and make money, not in the yahoozee ooooooooo

Did you say money gives you maturity? rofl.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2008
i think he meant to say that hoes love loot.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by gabelogan(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2008
there is absolutely noting women desire in a man more than wealth.

money is on the top of their list, then everything else follows in no particular order. make una no dey follow the mouth of these nairaland girls
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2008
gabe_logan:

money is on the top of their list, then everything else follows in no particular order. make una no dey follow the mouth of these nairaland girls
not really lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by gabelogan(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2008
ibkaye:

not really lipsrsealed

i say its true for 99.9% of them
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2008
gabe_logan:

money is not
on top of mine list
I wouldn't go for a guy
with nasty personality even
if he's rich.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2008
gabe_logan:

[s]there is absolutely noting women desire in a man more than wealth.[/s]

A lot of women desire financial stability.  It is at the very top of their lists, but that's not the only thing they desire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls, Would You Cook Meal For Your Boyfriend Occassionally? / Plz Help, How Can I Reduce D Size Of My Butt / 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.