Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? (4331 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2008
Not at the top of my list o lipsrsealed

My husband doesn't have to be rich, average is good enough, as long is we dont stink of poverty
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2008
No mind her o. Na lie dem go dey lie like that. If they see one wretched looking average joe working man like that dem no go pass am twice. grin
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2008
Am not lieing o, wretched looking ke? As long as the guy is handsome, tall and sweet, no problem with wealth o, as long is he is not poor lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by iice(f): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
gabe_logan:

there is absolutely noting women desire in a man more than wealth.

money is on the top of their list, then everything else follows in no particular order. make una no dey follow the mouth of these nairaland girls

Yes! Wealth of spirit, mind and soul grin
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2008
My magic hat shows that 85% of nairaland women will not date you if you are not financially stable.  I reserve my statement.  I believe it's true.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by gabelogan(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

A lot of women desire financial stability.  It is at the very top of their lists, but that's not the only thing they desire.

guy i can argue with you oh!

women now are days desire more than financial stability. most of them are looking for someone that is already made
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

My magic hat shows that 85% of nairaland women will not date you if you are not financially stable.  I reserve my statement.  I believe it's true.
Who wants to marry a poor man?  cry
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by gabelogan(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

Yes! Wealth of spirit, mind and soul grin

u are distorting my information, u know thats not what i mean.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2008
Lol at iice! Iice is dreaming.

logan you are actually on the right line. something that is already made. most of them will pretend not to notice you until you drive through in your 2009 Lotus Evora or something like that.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

logan you are actually on the right line. something that is already made. most of them will pretend not to notice you until you drive through in your 2009 Lotus Evora or something like that.
gasp! that's not true embarassed
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by gabelogan(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

now you undesratand me.

dont mind all these girls on nairaland, they will just be saying a different thing but in reality, my theory is what they practice. all of them go old!
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2008
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2008
nawa o, i detect a foul generalizing odour embarassed
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by iice(f): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2008
Lol, am not dreaming oo grin grin
Yadiyada, we know alot of women want a man with money. But some have other priorities.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2008
After you show them the money and the fancy car they will more than likely show interest in you.   But not before then.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

After you show them the money and the fancy car they will more than likely show interest in you.   But not before then.
cheii, you are so wrong about that! shocked
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

Lol, am not dreaming oo grin grin
Yadiyada, we know alot of women want a man with money. But some have other priorities.

Thank God o.  Iice has finally admitted the truth.  The blood of Jesus shall set you free my sister.  Selah!
It's good to want money.  Everyone wants good things, especially in 2008.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by shuppie(f): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2008
lollllllllll,
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by iice(f): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2008
LOL all am saying is that not every woman is interested in the money of a man.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2008
ibkaye:

cheii, you are so wrong about that! shocked
That is your own opinion.  What do you think is right?  
And please don't tell them you don't have a job yet. Fresh graduates get no love until they get the salary.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

LOL all am saying is that not every woman is interested in the money of a man.
Yes, but you also said that the majority are. So my statistics raised from 85% to 88% .

Also,
Some women just want to use a man as their ticket to superstardom. Why not get your butt to work too.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by shuppie(f): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2008
lollllllll
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

That is your own opinion.  What do you think is right?  
And please don't tell them you don't have a job yet.  Fresh graduates get no love until they get the salary.
you said 'After you show them the money and the fancy car they will more than likely show interest in you.   But not before then.' meaning that a woman will not show interest in a man if he is not flashing money in her face etc, that only goes for some women, not all, it would have been better if you had added 'some' to that sentence, that is what i think is 'right', otheriwse it seems as though you are generalizing  smiley
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ poor acid
Here you are again! Why won't you repent from your unjustified hatred for women?
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2008
@ cheap acid

PS: A face cover wouldn't even be enough to hide my beauty. It shines brighter than the sun!
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by iice(f): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

Yes, but you also said that the majority are. So my statistics raised from 85% to 88% .

Also,
Some women just want to use a man as their ticket to superstardom. Why not get your butt to work too.

lol 12% left? lol na wahhhh. There is hope tongue
hehehehehe @ superstardom. Na dem sabi
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2008
michelin89:

@ cheap acid

PS: A face cover wouldn't even be enough to hide my beauty. It shines brighter than the sun!
lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
[center] grin  grin  grin[/center]
I guess I can't disagree with you there.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.   lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

lol 12% left? lol na wahhhh. There is hope tongue
hehehehehe @ superstardom. Na them sabi

lol.

The prettier the woman the more money you need.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by gabelogan(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

lol.

The prettier the woman the more money you need.

even the ones wey no fine go still want make you spend plenty money ontop their head!
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by iice(f): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2008
rofl, hmmmm haven't really thought about that. But i guess it takes alot to maintain a certain look
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2008
gabe_logan:

even the ones wey no fine go still want make you spend plenty money ontop their head!
And that's because they want to improve their looks to look better for you. I don't think you want your girl looking like the grinch while her mates look like supermodels. Make sure you upsize your wallet.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by shuppie(f): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

rofl, hmmmm haven't really thought about that. But i guess it takes alot to maintain a certain look
[quote][/quote]

exactly, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Indignity Of Infidelity / Why Wont She Pick My Calls ? / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vag!na Always Smell, No 5 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.