Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? (4333 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

rofl, hmmmm haven't really thought about that. But i guess it takes alot to maintain a certain look
Yes o iice.  We can pretend it's coincidence but it's actually the truth.  Prettier girls require more maintenance money.  A hot girl wouldn't really want to date the average guy with little money.  You see it once in a while but it doesn't happen much.  There's more to women's wants in men than just personality o.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

There's more to women's wants in men than just personality o.
the personality
come first for me though
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2008
Money brings the power which attracts and brings the women.  A hot supermodel in her twenties will not want to be seen rolling around with you in a fair 95 dodge neon o.  Move on to a mercedes if you want a good shot at her type.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2008
rokiatu:

the personality
come first for me though
Who are you deceiving? You mean you would rather drink garri with kabiru in a hut as long as he's a very easy going, fun man to be around Yeah right.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by iice(f): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

Yes o iice. We can pretend it's coincidence but it's actually the truth. Prettier girls require more maintenance money. A hot girl wouldn't really want to date the average guy with little money. You see it once in a while but it doesn't happen much. There's more to women's wants in men than just personality o.

There are some hot women who go out with average guys ooo. I know this for a fact wink
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

Who are you deceiving? You mean you would rather drink garri with kabiru in a hut as long as he's a very easy going, fun man to be around Yeah right.
personality is not
only about a guy who is
fun to be around. it is about
behaviour and am certainly not
going to married a guy with nasty
behaviour he can be as rich as
possible I wouldn't that is why
I try my best to work cause in the future
am not going to hang on a man I want a
name for myself.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2008
rokiatu:

personality is not
only about a guy who is
fun to be around. it is about
behaviour and am certainly not
going to married a guy with nasty
behaviour he can be as rich as
possible I wouldn't that is why
I try my best to work cause in the future
am not going to hang on a man I want a
name for myself.
Maybe you are among the later 12% in my statistic. I will have to verify your originality.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

There are some hot women who go out with average guys ooo. I know this for a fact wink
Yes now. i said you see it once in a while. It doesn't happen too much though. As you know, they may not be dating him unless he keeps that money in his wallet. She's too pretty to work; it gets her nails dirty.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

Maybe you are among the later 12% in my statistic. I will have to verify your originality.
hmmmmm
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by iice(f): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
Ahahahaha, some ladies yeah. But some aren't quite what you think they are.
Something about a book cover grin
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2008
What is hmm?  your story is too fake to be true.  I was especially shocked when you said you wll work  shocked  shocked . lmao.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

Ahahahaha, some ladies yeah. But some aren't quite what you think they are.
Something about a book cover grin

ahh! exactly.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

What is hmm? your story is too fake to be true. I was especially shocked when you said you wll work shocked shocked . lmao.

what is there to be shock about
I will work is there any thing
bad in a woman working?
after all my mother is a good example
for me to see not anly my father work both
work that is what marriage is about working
together to make things better.that is the
true I said early believe it or not
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by HCH3COO: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2008
Everyone likes money. Why would you be any different. Even if you both work you can still struggle to make ends meet.
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

Everyone likes money. Why would you be any different. Even if you both work you can still struggle to make ends meet.
of course
everyone like money
but I would not sacrifice
my happiness for money
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Gabry(f): 1:23am On Jul 28, 2008
iice,

I also think its faith untill I realize that my guy preferences are all the opposites.

I like Chunky guys but God I always end up with muscular guys.

My sister wants a muscular guy but fate brought her to a skinny guy.

My friends wanted muscular guys but they all end up with skinny or chunky guys.

So you see what I mean?
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Joseph6(m): 1:28am On Jul 28, 2008
one girl once sed their tight butt ya u caught me i heard it in a movie strange isint it?
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 28, 2008
I like skinny guys embarassed smiley
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Gabry(f): 1:33am On Jul 28, 2008
Joseph6:

one girl once sed their tight butt ya u caught me i heard it in a movie strange isint it?

Who are you referring to bro?
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Joseph6(m): 1:39am On Jul 28, 2008
who else but lindsay
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Gabry(f): 1:41am On Jul 28, 2008
Joseph6:

who else but lindsay

undecided
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2008
ibkaye:

I like skinny guys embarassed smiley
My best friend is also into skinny guys. She even married one and all her ex- boyfriends are also skinny. I always wondered why and whenever I'd ask her she would tell me that her dad is a fat man and the last person she wanted to date/marry was someone that reminded her of her dad. grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? by Infoseye(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2008
@poster I think its just two things Love and Sex, Love in the sense that u love her to the end of time and sex to satisfy her when she is honey those two things are more import but more of love cuzz once a woman loves a man and the man loves her back even if its 40-60% she will do anything!

Ladies correct me if am wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Abroad Come Home To Marry / Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner / Am In Love With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.