Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video (1264 Views)

Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) / FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots / Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by dillionban: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sickening new footage appears to show ISIS terror thugs gunning down 200 Syrian children in a savage mass execution.
The video, which has been circulated online by a Yemen-based anti-ISIS activist, shows the children bound and forced to lie face down in a line.
The killers then open fire with automatic rifles. The raw footage is too horrifying to be shown...

Read more and watch the video here: http://whatsupic.com/news-politics-world/isis-200-children-mass-execution.html

Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by abiolert(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is Barbaric

1 Like

Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by speedyGonzales: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
ISIS, aren't this the friends of Buhari's northern brothers that GEJ can't attack or else he is attacking the North?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
God in heaven will punish ISIS and their sponsors; they will have their place in the hottest parts of hell.

Useless demons.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by speedyGonzales: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
I know people will come here to blame Islam, but this is not Islam! Islam is a religion of peace! Just like every religion, they wouldn't kill you if you agree with them on everything, stop your curiosity about the world and change your lifestyle to conform with the will of their deity... with the expectation of a lavished and peaceful lifestyle after dead!

1 Like

Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by trapQ: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Muslim filth.

I keep saying this, Islam is worse than Ebola, HIV/aids, malaria, typhoid and all the deadly diseases combined.

and some mumu will say they're not Muslims, ooh pls. keep deluding yourselves.

warning: don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by bcomputer101: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Man will end the world itself.
What a crazy world.
Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by warrior01: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
See hypocrisy but you guys were happy seeing the police gun down peaceful Biafra protesters. Shame

3 Likes

Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
abiolert:
This is Barbaric

No. This is Islam
Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
warrior01:
See hypocrisy but you guys were happy seeing the police gun down peaceful Biafra protesters. Shame

have some sense and know when to talk this your Biafra thing.

Must you bring Biafra into everything

Na wa oo.
Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
speedyGonzales:
I know people will come here to blame Islam, but this is not Islam! Islam is a religion of peace! Just like every religion, they wouldn't kill you if you agree with them on everything, stop your curiosity about the world and change your lifestyle to conform with the will of their deity... with the expectation of a lavished and peaceful lifestyle after dead!

who are you fooling?

Bagdadi is no different from Ibn Saud or Uthman dan fodio .

All three are emulating the founder of Islam and it's prophet - Muhammed.

ediota
Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by speedyGonzales: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

who are you fooling?

Bagdadi is no different from Ibn Saud or Uthman dan fodio .

All three are emulating the founder of Islam and it's prophet - Muhammed.

ediota

hahaha! well, I suppose you didn't spot the sarcasm in the tone! but alight!
Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by speedyGonzales: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
trapQ:
Muslim filth.

I keep saying this, Islam is worse than Ebola, HIV/aids, malaria, typhoid and all the deadly diseases combined.

and some mumu will say they're not Muslims, ooh pls. keep deluding yourselves.

warning: don't quote me.

quit telling me not to quote! I wasn't planning on it!
Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by warrior01: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

have some sense and know when to talk this your Biafra thing.

Must you bring Biafra into everything

Na wa oo.

Will you just shut up and receive some sense. Is this same thing not happening right here in Nigeria? What's the difference when all were killed in cold blood.

1 Like

Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by bugzbunny: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Islam terror on the loose
Bloody parasites evrywhere
Muslims are cancerous vampires
Especially Nigerian muslims
Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: ISIS: 200 Children In Mass Execution + Video by ERAKAMUS: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
ISILAM IS JUST A USELESS RELIGION.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From Mama Hid’s Lying-in-state In Lagos / Russia Hit Back At Turkey By Changing Syria 'game' / Reason Why Buhari Wanted Preisdency At All Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.