Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. (1033 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
. . .
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by eyeon(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Make it to her a private embarrassment. But why must you?
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by boboLIL(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Give am private embarrassment for bedroom she go calm down buh u fu*ked up big time
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
eyeon:
Make it to her a private embarrassment.
But why must you?
Shits happens bro. Blame it on the Alcohol
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by eyeon(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

I know but the alchohol didn't make their way into your system...
Tell her you wount drink that much again and mean it. That's if you love her.
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by Jackeeh(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Seems the alcohol is still in your system cos your write up is a tad confusing. But from the little I could gather,learn to take responsibility for your actions. Don't blame ur gurl or the alcohol. This one is entirely on u. Instead of blaming her for being angry and abandoning u,try apologizing to her and mean it.
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jackeeh:
Seems ure still drunk cos what u typed is confusing
U welcome
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
! Yunck!!!
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by chymystique(f): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Singing in Tpain and Jamie Foxx's voice

"Blame it on the booze, blame it on the ah ah ah ah alcohol"

Must everything be posted on Nairaland? I cant believe you asking whether to quit the relationship or not... This is definitely not our business but i can suggest that you get drunk again and poop on yaself tongue
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yes!!! She needs to keep reminding you. If not you will repeat it this coming saturday.
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
chymystique:
Singing in Tpain and Jamie Foxx's voice

"Blame it on the booze, blame it on the ah ah ah ah alcohol"

Must everything be posted on Nairaland? I cant believe you asking whether to quit the relationship or not... This is definitely not our business but i can suggest that you get drunk again and poop on yaself tongue
you're such a meanie grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Go down on your knees and apologise cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by Cutehector(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Get her drunk
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by jonaifame22(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Well for me I'll say u shld aplologise then take her out, by her some nice stuff, take her home, give her a good head and fvck her very well, I guess that'll be latest on her mind instead the memory of ur fvck up
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
why not try apologising? undecided
Re: She Is Mad At Me That I Gave Her Public Embarrasment. What Do I Do. by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ha

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With A Crush That Doesnt Like You. / I Have A Good News And A Bad News(tbh) / Observe and identify.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.