Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) (76665 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by BlackOnassis(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
I remember when Ojukwu and Buhari were teargased in Abuja. OBJ na baddo of life. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by basilo101: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari protested on the streets, therefore others are justified to protest for as long and they can
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by NigerianDiamond(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
lalasticlala:
As seen on facebook:

Source: Azuka Onwuka is a veteran journalist and writer. He is also a social commentator and public affairs analyst. https://web.facebook.com/BrandAzuka/photos/pb.354795944646486.-2207520000.1447167321./769961069796636/?type=3&theater

OJUKWU died a Nigerian NOT a Biafrat!...Nigeria will SURVIVE!!!
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Yeske2(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Scholes007:
Whether biafra is achieviable today,next year or never the message is clear to everyone now "DON'T NEglect OR UNDERMINE SE/SS" in NIGERIAN POLITICS. No matter what political party you are in.
Story for the gods, i only hope the SE had realised that getting any slot at the national level, the SW and/or north is/are needed for us to have a go and not the SS that are not reliable neither do they have the population.
2015 had taught us this, i believe we'll strategize better come 2019.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by MizMyColi(f): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
JoeCutie:
I vowed never to go out and cast my vote for any presidential aspirant. I dunno if this is (really) a sin?

What these old buffaloes are doing with Nigeria and her politics is crying to God for help. Imagine PMB and OBJ now best of friends? Who'd have thought! embarassed

Politics! It is a bargain between beggars. undecided

Sometimes, I wonder how I got into politics. I used to be very indifferent about politics and politicians.

In the long run, you find that despite your good intentions and ideals, certain selfish, elitist oligarchical elements have vowed to manipulate, imupugn and derisively take us for a ride and that can be really discouraging.

I agree that people change, and switch alliance...
But between a seeming incorrupt Buhari and a seeming corrupt OBJ?
It begs a lot of question.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by MizMyColi(f): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
ZUBY77:

It is no rocket science that the military still runs the Country. Everyone knows that..
The military has been ruling Nigeria since independence except the short stints Shagari and Jonathan went through.

We all know what happened to their governments. Both Jonathan and Shagari were overthrown by the current Old tribal and religious military bigot who hates civilians and refuses to die.

He overthrew Shagari with military guns and did the same to Jonathan with Boko Haram Guns.

Maybe it's coincidence.
However, this is an interesting theory.
I have always held the belief that Buhari is a power hungry individual.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by HonourablePomk: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

I thought as much.

Isn't it befuddling that they (Obasanjo and Buhari) are seeming best of friends?
Talk of undiluted hypocrisy.
Now I believe those who scream that Buhari might have made compromises that are detrimental to us as a people.

Has anyone noticed that Jonathan is the only man without military ties who ever ruled this country post 1999?
Yaradua's Brother was a military man.
The military still run this country under the guise of democracy.

Every discerning mind should ruminate on that.

With all your dictionary words your post didn't relate with this topic

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Ozededes: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
You too can be a landlord this year , buy a plot of land at

Beachveiw Lekki (sea side) 3.5m/plot

Wood island ikorodu 900k/plot

Agbara 300k/plot

Ilaro 100k/plot

ENQUIRIES: 09097655731

www.pacismultiplex.com

34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi, Lagos.

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Obosiland: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
what we want is Biafra if you like bring ojukwu and saduana of sokoto
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by MizMyColi(f): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
HonourablePomk:

With all your dictionary words your post didn't relate with this topic

The first paragraph did.

The second is an afterthought.
So what's your angle?

Aren't all words supposed to be in a dictionary?
What are you on about really?

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by gigabyte13: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ojukwu and PMB?
Haaaahaaaaaaa
kiiiiiiheeeehooooo

Agbari ojukwu himself. My guy anytime anyday.

Sir, the bereaved citizens you left behind are bent on going into extinction like dinosaur.

lalasticlala:
As seen on facebook:

Source: Azuka Onwuka is a veteran journalist and writer. He is also a social commentator and public affairs analyst. https://web.facebook.com/BrandAzuka/photos/pb.354795944646486.-2207520000.1447167321./769961069796636/?type=3&theater

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Themonster: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
"No one knows Tomorrow" Nothing lasts Forever, what we do today becomes history tomorrow.

Be wise!
That's my boo kiss
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by sherrylo: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
warrior01:
That was when Buhari paid the great Ikemba a courtesy visit during one of his campaigns. Stop the lies biko

Hmmm"paid courtesy visit" for the pikin wen Ojukwu born?
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by cirmuell(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
seunmsg:
Even Ojukwu recognises the leadership qualities of PMB and hence, the joint protest that he embarked on with the general. If he was to be alive today, am sure he will guide the misguided Igbo youths away from the path of hatred and destruction that Nnamdi Kanu is currently leading them to. He definitely won't want the Igbos of today to make the terrible mistake he led his people into making in the 60's.
Actually, he said it would be suicidal for anyone to think of starting another secession ish. He said that in an interview before he died.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by NigerianDiamond(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
seunlayi:
[size=15pt]Take it or leave it, Nigeria is a backward state. Same set of people leading us since 1914[/size]

Isn't it a De Ja Vu that in 2015 almost 50years since one lasted, some people are also clamouring for bloodshed that may take another 3 or more million innocent lives again
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
idowuswap:
Shout out to benjamien adekunle a yoruba that killed igbos very well during biafra war....thankssssssssss

So d igbos were shooting toy bullets and killing goats during d biafran war abi. Ode! My uncle fought for nigeria in d biafran war and his sanity never remained d same, he lost friends, humans, not chickens. And they werent killed by friendly fire either.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by NigerianDiamond(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
costandi:
How does embarking on a protest with Buhari show recognition of leadership qualities. Oga, are you for real?

How can two people walk if they never agreed...Give it a thought!
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by M4gunners: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
seunmsg:

Can't you contribute to a thread without insults?
Ok i apologise, but don't use the words of misguided and distraction next time. We are not being misguid.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by wellmax(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
boboLIL:
Now we are embarking on the street protest against the impunity of the government of b0ohari

What impunity, educate us biko...
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by afrika(f): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
The good thing is that even the supporters on PMB are suffering badly with the battered face of the economic country Nigeria. No importations, no dollar, bvn wahala, no contracts, still and collapsing economy etc. Sacking of anti govt no matter your exceptional qualities
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by JoeCutie(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Sometimes, I wonder how I got into politics. I used to be very indifferent about politics and politicians.

In the long run, you find that despite your good intentions and ideals, certain selfish, elitist oligarchical elements have vowed to manipulate, imupugn and derisively take us for a ride and that can be really discouraging.

I agree that people change, and switch alliance...
But between a seeming incorrupt Buhari and a seeming corrupt OBJ?
It begs a lot of question.
And who says Buhari is not corrupt? He is corrupt. And he has further showed that by surrounding himself with the most corrupt people we know in this country. "Tell me your friend (s) and I'll tell you who you are".

Ada! You want to use oyibo to castrate me abi? Nwayo biko. embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by macdonchidex: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
seunmsg:
Even Ojukwu recognises the leadership qualities of PMB and hence, the joint protest that he embarked on with the general. If he was to be alive today, am sure he will guide the misguided Igbo youths away from the path of hatred and destruction that Nnamdi Kanu is currently leading them to. He definitely won't want the Igbos of today to make the terrible mistake he led his people into making in the 60's.
rubbish
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by ola7199: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
boboLIL:
Now we are embarking on the street protest against the impunity of the government of b0ohari
YOU SEE HOW LIFE CAN BE....ONLY IN NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Scholes007(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yeske2:
Story for the gods, i only hope the SE had realised that getting any slot at the national level, the SW and/or north is/are needed for us to have a go and not the SS that are not reliable neither do they have the population.
2015 had taught us this, i believe we'll strategize better come 2019.
SS/SE is an entity of its own politically such as north been an entity of its own. The question is when will SW Start playing politics of interest of the general south. I took my time analysing nigerian daily from 2010 till date i found out that the SW where the most active in pull him down fight. It seem they don't realize that they are just tools. In politics you should be a reliable block before you can be seen as obstacle else you are just a tool who has no say.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by agog: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
this doesnt look like a protest to me.
it's more of a social function.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by MizMyColi(f): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
JoeCutie:
And who says Buhari is not corrupt? He is corrupt. And he has further showed that by surrounding himself with the most corrupt people we know in this country. "Tell me your friend (s) and I'll tell you who you are".

Ada! You want to use oyibo to castrate me abi? Nwayo biko. embarassed

grin
Which Oyibo kwanu.
You can comprehend joor.

Errrmmm, that your adage is not for Buhari and his foot soldiers o!
They will just chop off your head with Nma Ekwucheesycheesygrin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
seunmsg:

IS UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW OR HAVE UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by magzey: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Bobbystanley:
And the same Obasanjo is now his chief spokesman.

Corrupt Buhari..

Ojukwu is dead but his ambition and dream of a better country still lives in Us. We want Biafra and this time around nothing would stop us.

Long live IPOB

KEEP UP WANTING NOBODY STOPS YOU ,BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET IT .WHAT A PITY CLAN WARRIORS. grin
Bobbystanley:
And the same Obasanjo is now his chief spokesman.

Corrupt Buhari..

Ojukwu is dead but his ambition and dream of a better country still lives in Us. We want Biafra and this time around nothing would stop us.

Long live IPOB

KEEP UP WANTING NOBODY STOPS YOU ,BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET IT .WHAT A PITY CLAN WARRIORS.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by omooba969(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Late Pa Ojukwu shildren com dey disrespect their papa friend...nawa o! undecided

Shildren of nowadays sef. cool
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
seunmsg:

Even buhari recognised the leadership qualities of PMB and hence, the joint protest that he embarked on with the general.
Re: Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) by omooba969(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
cirmuell:
Actually, he said it would be suicidal for anyone to think of starting another secession ish. He said that in an interview before he died.

But u knw say dog wey go lost no go hear the whistle of itz owner ! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.