Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East (2228 Views)

What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by kernel501: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You are rather, foolish one here! If you still don't know, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are members of PDP!

IMPERSONATING ANOTHER TRIBE BY USING THERE NAME AND CHANGING GENDER IS THE HEIGHT OF COWARDICE RUNNING IN THE WEST.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is acting out a script.

The way he entered Nigeria and gor arrested says it all.

Just watch the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2725527/end-biafran-agitation-opinion

I took my time to make suggestions, but I cannot see my opening post.
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by onlyson16(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

That is why I said Buhari should have a discussion with him and release him.

There are international powers behind this Biafra drama. If it is not well managed we might be close to the end of Nigeria.
ur just cawooood belging cawoooding, stop all this we are biafran we never belg anybody we believed in badman tins
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by QuotaSystem: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nonsense.

If Ndigbo want attention/political influence, it MUST be through hard work, diplomacy and reconciliation. You cannot blackmail Buhari. You can't.

Enough of the useless arrogance, any protesters that overstep their boundaries will be shot, and survivors shot again angry.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by MizMyColi(f): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Not hurt in anyway especially when I am stating the obvious truth...

Nnamdi Kanu was the Radio Campaign Manager of Jonathan and PDP, and immediately their much hated Northerner emerged winner, they got much needed Support from former TAN members with the sole aim, of distracting Our Dear President( Muhammadu Buhari)...out of frustration..- I will continue to tell People what the Scam Nnamdi Kanu and his gullible followers stand for.

Miss Ngene..

I think it's high time I spoke on this.

I have looked critically at the issue in question.

I have watched it divide my close friends and political comrades.

I have looked at the concept from the place of a Nigerian who has formed extremely strong ties with people from other tribes, especially the Yorubas.

I have looked at the concept from the place of an activist who speaks against injustice, unfairness, oppression and inequity.

I have looked at the concept from the place of an Igbo girl who has been privileged to access an unbiased history of her roots...

I have assessed the weaknesses of my tribe, my people.
I have equally assessed our strengths.

This is the conclusion I arrived at...

Whether the Biafran struggle is politically motivated or not, the issues raised are legit.
If that's what the majority want, then I see no reason why a peaceful secession cannot happen, except of course...the interests of certain selfish oligarchical elements must be protected at all cost.

The protests you see happening today are chiefly because their leader has been in detention, and neither the presidency nor DSS has confirmed or denied his arrest.
That is unlawful.

I think you need to apply some objectivity here and air the views of every discerning mind on this matter.

The silence is deafening and the earlier this is treated, the better.

Raining insults and dissing won't help in this case.
Whether we agree or not, this is becoming serious, and things could get out of hand.
I pray that day never comes.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Saturn213: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

[s]I think it's high time I spoke on this.

I have looked at the concept from the place of a Nigerian who has formed extremely strong ties with people from other tribes, especially the Yorubas.

I have looked at the concept from the place of an activist who speaks against injustice, unfairness, oppression and inequity.

I have looked at the concept from the place of an Igbo girl who has been privileged to access an unbiased history of her roots...

Whether the Biafran struggle is politically motivated or not, the issues raised are legit.
If that's what the majority want, then I see no reason why a peaceful secession cannot happen, except of course...the interests of certain selfish oligarchical elements must be protected at all cost.

The protests you see happening today are chiefly because their leader has been in detention, and neither the presidency nor DSS has confirmed or denied his arrest.
That is unlawful.

I think you need to apply some objectivity here and air the views of every discerning mind on this matter.

Whether we agree or not, this is becoming serious, and things could get out of hand.
I pray that day never comes.[/s]

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

That is unlawful.

So calling his supporters to Kill other tribes is also legit? I expected you to at atleast condemn their approach to their agitation...but knowing you and the cunning way, you weave words around issues, while pretending to be objective...I am not surprise in the lines you have chosen here...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by ifelovemi: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I call on Buhari as the president of Nigeria to not pretend not to know what is going on in the east.

If possible, Buhari should fly down to the east and have a meeting with the governors and traditional rulers.

What is going on is not a joke. I am beginning to think that the CIA might even be behind IPOB. Buhari should not fall for this by ordering a hit.

Buhari should have a discussion with Kanu and have him released.

Firstly let me state categorically here that i am a yoruba man, but i will tell you Igbos the truth , if you care to listen.

@ OP, let us assume for once as you have stated that the CIA might be behind this version of biafra, so you think buhari discussing with Kanu will stop them from getting what they want? the answer is a capital NO, but come to think of it, if what you are predicting comes through , who do you think will bear the brunt, the whole of south east will be turn to a war zone as we have the North East now , women and children will suffer greatly, million will be displaced thousand will be homeless, example is what we have in Syria and in the north east.

But I don't think CIA is behind Kanu with the way he is going about his campaign , I have listen to him many times and i don't see him as a revolutionist , he his full of hate and his style can never achieve Biafra, it will only bring death to some few misguided youth who are already angry with the government and will belief anything because they think they have nothing to leave for.

So in my own opinion , I think it is best for Buhari to ignore them for now and see if it will die down naturally which i know it will because they are only trying to blackmail Buhari into discussing with them which He should not allow.

If I know my Igbo friend very well, they will soon go back to their businesses, but i am sure there is a political undertone to all that is happening in the south east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by MizMyColi(f): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

So calling his supporters to Kill other tribes is also legit? I expected you to at atleast condemn their approach to their agitation...but knowing you and the cunning way, you weave words around issues, while pretending to be objective...I am not surprise in the lines you have chosen here...

ohhh
Please Pardon the oversight.
It didn't cross my mind to do so.

I guess that's because this thread is about the protests by IPOB supporters for his release.
I was apparently more focused on the fallout of the continued silence than on analysing Nnamdi's MO...to which I've strongly condemned before this time...both offline and online.

It is simple...
Having read SLS' words...

"There is a new Igbo man, who was not born in 1966 and neither knows nor cares about Nzeogwu and Ojukwu. There are Igbo men on the street who were never Biafrans. They were born Nigerians, are Nigerians, but suffer because of actions of earlier generations. They will soon decide that it is better to fight their own war, and may be find an honourable peace, than to remain in this contemptible state in perpetuity. The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have exacted their pound of flesh from the Igbos. For one Sardauna, one Tafawa Balewa, one Akintola and one Okotie-Eboh, hundreds of thousands have died and suffered. If this issue is not addressed immediately, no conference will solve Nigeria´s problems".
.....a part of me feels sentimental to the Biafran cause.
Another abhors it because I fear it might drive a wedge into the deep relationships I have and jealously guard.

That said, don't you think you're jumping the gun here by not giving credence to the issues/fears I raised?

How about asking me in clear terms what my thoughts are on Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra instead of drawing unfounded inferences?
Why resort to attacking my person by subtly referring to me as cunning and a pretender in one sentence?

The 1st part of my first post to you should have suggested I meant no harm.

I'm sorry I broached the topic with you...
I somehow thought you could be reasoned with on this issue.
T'won't happen again Sis. That's a promisewink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by chinchum(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
I like the way the kunu guys issue has been addressed by DSS, they have not publicly claimed to have arrested him, thereby not dignifying him with undue attention in the public eye. He should be tried secretly, and if found guilty should be punished within the laws of the "zoo"
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by theDEVILisHERE: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Buhari should go to the east and give a fatherly speech there.

Go there and talk to them, they are also your children Buhari.

Buhari is an islamic terrorist
Biafrans are not children of islamic terrorists
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Yeske2(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Nothing is Happening there! IPOB Miscreants =PDP!

When they are tired, they will retire home.

Buhari has serious issues to attend to..
Dear, I've always been on the "nothing dey happen" angle but it's more than i was thinking now, the awareness and strife had grown even here in Onitsha, let's pray it all ends well.
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
they should be ignored totally. when they are tired they will trek back home.

in the meanwhile, Nnamdi KANU should be tried for treason and inciteful statements , calling on his people to embark on ethnic cleansing of other groups in Nigeria, and also soliciting funds for arms and ammunitions to wage a war against Nigeria and Nigerians.

then he should be locked away for a very long time.

so that even if Biafra becomes a reality, and I pray it does, he will only hear about it from behind bars.

next time apply sense when u do anything.
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Themonster: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
Saturn213:

Nonsense
[/s]
na on top of MizMyColi wahala you'll die na frustration go kill you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Themonster: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

That is unlawful.

that's intelligent and well articulated lady speaking

kudos Adannaya herself kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by theDEVILisHERE: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Biafra is here
Biafra is now

Biafra is the truth
All the lies, deciet, wickedness and Evil used to bury the truth are being destroyed
Cause
The truth will eventually destroy everything that tries to bury it

The truth is about to emerge from the shakles of wickedness and evil

All hail the truth
All hail biafra

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by jamjo: 12:56am On Nov 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You are rather, the foolish one here! If you still don't know, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are members of PDP!

This kind of mind set is what keeping us from making any progress in Nigeria, because people like you can never differentiate their right hand from their left hand , You all are wishing if this will go way , My people if wishes is a horse you know the rest. This is how boko haram started we have not learn . Whether Nnamdi Kanu is PDP or APC i ask you does it really matter, are they in their right (IPOB) to seek for self determination for their people? the answer is yes they are not doing anything contrary to the law of Nigeria, African Union or United Nation. It time to apply caution in dealing with this problem. IPOB are now getting the publicity they are seeking for, For all this past years because of the approach this government are using they are playing into their hands by holding Nnamdi and shooting the protests . The world are watching.
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Cjrane2: 1:06am On Nov 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I call on Buhari as the president of Nigeria to not pretend not to know what is going on in the east.

If possible, Buhari should fly down to the east and have a meeting with the governors and traditional rulers.

What is going on is not a joke. I am beginning to think that the CIA might even be behind IPOB. Buhari should not fall for this by ordering a hit.

Buhari should have a discussion with Kanu and have him released.

[size=18pt]Whether Buhari ignores the SE or not is immaterial.

Buhari should just free Nnamdi kanu or charge his to court to be tried under the laws of Nigeria if he broke any laws.

Continued incarceration of nnamdi kanu as a political prisoner of conscience is unacceptable.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by jamjo: 1:08am On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=Ioannes post=39890619]they should be ignored totally. when they are tired they will trek back home.

in the meanwhile, Nnamdi KANU should be tried for treason and inciteful statements , calling on his people to embark on ethnic cleansing of other groups in Nigeria, and also soliciting funds for arms and ammunitions to wage a war against Nigeria and Nigerians.

then he should be locked away for a very long time.

so that even if Biafra becomes a reality, and I pray it does, he will only hear about it from behind bars.

next time apply sense when u do anything.[/quot

Ignore the way boko haram was ignored a man with little brain i wish you all will learn..
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=jamjo post=39893628][/quote]

and your own brain is in your ass.

you want the military to start shooting unarmed protesters ba?

small your likes will start shouting genocide, we know your plans. it won't work.
Re: Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East by PassingShot(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Nnamdi Kanu is acting out a script.

The way he entered Nigeria and gor arrested says it all.

Just watch the whole thing.
The script may not necessarily go according to plans. PMB does not need to accord IPOB any direct attention. The security outfits should just do their work according to the laws of the land.
If it is the Igbo script to turn the SE into another NE with the nonsense clamour for Biafra by disturbing the peace of the land, so be it. However, they should understand that Buhari is not a Jonathan. Enough said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pa Buhari And His Govt Are Moving From Dictatorship To Dragonic Regime. / / Niger Delta Avengers Releases A Statement On The Killed Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.