Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* (19063 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Buhari Appoints Heads Of 23 Federal Agencies [full List] / Please What Is Biafras Most Integral Symbol Doing In Ogoni Coat Of Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Warlord3000(m): 5:05am On Nov 11, 2015
No comment
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 11, 2015
tonytony208:

You suddenly see it as balderdash the moment gej lost election.

Ok fine... And then what??
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by globalresource: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2015
tonytony208:

I pray they will not listen to you. I am waiting patiently to buy off some of their southwest properties at rock bottom prices. Pls let them go to war. It means business for everyone, including gun sellers and cheap property buyers.

You are waiting for massive auction. Sharp guy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by plendil: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2015
OP raised fundamental issues, but rather than tackle them, he is being castigated.

In abakaliki where I work, there's a road known as 'looters avenue'. The reason is not far fetched: the kinds of houses seen there would easily deceive one into thinking one is in some developed 1st world country. The striking fact is almost all of those houses belong to career politicians who had little or nothing before the return of democracy in 1999. Apparently, they see nothing wrong in a commissioner owning a house worth over 500 million, and this is the midst of such blinding poverty in the state.

In Trans-Ekulu, Enugu state, just after NNPC, there is a multi-million mega structure also owned by a popular politician. This is in the midst of poverty.

Let us go to Abia state and see the horror perpetuated by Orji against his fellow people.

Its obviously easier to blame the Yoruba and Hausa man for the woes of the region, when right before our very eyes, corrupt, callous politicians of Igbo extraction plundered the region. Oh sorry I forgot, they must be efulefu. undecided undecided

That somehow the formation of boundaries around "Igbo territory" would automatically transform your greedy politicians into angels has to be biggest form of delusion yet seen.

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by ayindejimmy(m): 6:16am On Nov 11, 2015
xtrorse:

Here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. And this is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, and still continue

to spill innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sadly you didn't answer my question.
All these people you listed,what makes you assume I'm their fan?
How does a yoruba being president affects my life personally if he doesn't perform?
What do you want to achieve with Biafra that you can't achieve with Nigeria?
Why can't you vent your anger at igbo leaders rather than listing yoruba and hausa names?
So igbo did not embezzle out money?

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by lilwheezy1(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2015
plendil:
OP raised fundamental issues, but rather than tackle them, he is being castigated.
In abakaliki where I work, there's a road known as 'looters avenue'. The reason is not far fetched: the kinds of houses seen there would easily deceive one into thinking one is in some developed 1st world country. The striking fact is almost all of those houses belong to career politicians who had little or nothing before the return of democracy in 1999. Apparently, they see nothing wrong in a commissioner owning a house worth over 500 million, and this is the midst of such blinding poverty in the state.
In Trans-Ekulu, Enugu state, just after NNPC, there is a multi-million mega structure also owned by a popular politician. This is in the midst of poverty.
Let us go to Abia state and see the horror perpetuated by Orji against his fellow people.
Its obviously easier to blame the Yoruba and Hausa man for the woes of the region, when right before our very eyes, corrupt, callous politicians of Igbo extraction plundered the region. Oh sorry I forgot, they must be efulefu. undecided undecided
That somehow the formation of boundaries around "Igbo territory" would automatically transform your greedy politicians into angels has to be biggest form of delusion yet seen.

Nice ! i simply think they don't where and to whom to channel thier anger to , Nnamdi Kanu is their Angel and leader , what a shame
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by JustOzito(f): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2015
tonytony208:

Please don't listen to anyone who says you shouldn't fight for biafra. In fact, you must go to war against Nigeria. Curse be on you and your generation if you don't go to war. I can't wait to buy cheap Igbo properties. So please don't spoil business for me. Make sure you go to war. It is a matter of life and death; my life and your death.
Ur very stu+pid, a mistake that cud have be avoided by a single con+dom. Who's talking about war? During the protest did u see any biafran with even a scissors? If u did pls post the pic here. We ar not blood sucking demons unlike some pple with d born to rule mentality, neither ar we slaves like u. Instead of u to answer or ignore d questn ur busy talking rubbish because u ve bin lucky enof to b given free 10mb by mtn or etisalat. Phool from d tribe of cowards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2015
tonytony208:
Only hausasa and Yoruba's have been stealing Nigerian money, but igbos have not stolen one kobo. Boy, empty propaganda has turned you to a blind person. You have lost sense of reason.

My advice: pls don't listen to anyone who says you shouldn't go to war. Pls go to war and die for Biafra. Shebi you want to die ni? Pls kindly die, you hear?

See a hypocrite and a greedy bigot whose Yoruba leaders are bunch of treasury looters.
What stops you from countering my post with a credible evidence of people who ruined this country.

You must be so daft as to reason through your smelly rear orifice.

When has seeking self-determination become calls for war?

IPOB youths are ever willing to sacrifice their lives for a cause they believe in. And it's better to die for something than be a hypocritical bigot like you that will end up dying as a slave and for nothing in Lord Lugard's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTF4Unrot0A
"If Nigeria cannot be 'One Nigeria' let us divide...If it divides some Igbo people will like to be Hausa. Of course, you know that...
So everyone should go to where he wants to go to.
There are some Igbo people who don't have a hut in their father's land but have 10 storey buildings in Lagos and Abuja.
Have you seen an Hausa man with upstairs in Igboland...even a hut?"
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by JustOzito(f): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Let me ask you one simple question.
In which area are you being marginalized as a common igbo man that I, as a common yoruba man had not been marginalized?
The sooner you all realized that your out cry is something that affects all common man you'll appreciate that our anger should be towards the political elites
Until u answer my questions, I'l reserve my buckets of answers to ur questions
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by lilwheezy1(m): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2015
JustOzito:

Ur very stu+pid, a mistake that cud have be avoided by a single con+dom. Who's talking about war? During the protest did u see any biafran with even a scissors? If u did pls post the pic here. We ar not blood sucking demons unlike some pple with d born to rule mentality, neither ar we slaves like u. Instead of u to answer or ignore d questn ur busy talking rubbish because u ve bin lucky enof to b given free 10mb by mtn or etisalat. Phool from d tribe of cowards.

Madam take it easy , those boiz are already destroying properties and harming non igbos in port harcourt , they may tell you that they are protesting for the release of Nnamdi Kanu but that's not true , they want something else and that's going to lead to war , i cant even believe the women are in support of this

ehn !
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by jditimiya(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2015
My IBO brothers please think again before u fall into the wrong side of ur life. Go back to history and see the mistake of the past and find a way to correct it than to say u want to form ur own country. Nigeria is just the best country to be and what we need to do is to fight the bad leaders that have eaten us dry. Think again the young blood of the land, do u want to see ur children children? I just dey advice my follow youths death in ur youth is painful oooo.
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2015
jditimiya:
My IBO brothers please think again before u fall into the wrong side of ur life. Go back to history and see the mistake of the past and find a way to correct it than to say u want to form ur own country. Nigeria is just the best country to be and what we need to do is to fight the bad leaders that have eaten us dry. Think again the young blood of the land, do u want to see ur children children? I just dey advice my follow youths death in ur youth is painful oooo.

Seeking self-determination does not equate to calls for war as you lots have been clamouring for.

Use your head for once...

Strange bedfellows are not meant to be together!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by ayindejimmy(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2015
JustOzito:

Until u answer my questions, I'l reserve my buckets of answers to ur questions

I scrolled through all my latest quotations and I didn't see any questions from.
Ask, and I'll oblige you ur question(s)
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by tonytony208(m): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2015

xtrorse:

See a hypocrite and a greedy bigot whose Yoruba leaders are bunch of treasury looters.
What stops you from countering my post with a credible evidence of people who ruined this country.

You must be so daft as to reason through your smelly rear orifice.

When has seeking self-determination become calls for war?

IPOB youths are ever willing to sacrifice their lives for a cause they believe in. And it's better to die for something than be a hypocritical bigot like you that will end up dying as a slave and for nothing in Lord Lugard's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTF4Unrot0A
"If Nigeria cannot be 'One Nigeria' let us divide...If it divides some Igbo people will like to be Hausa. Of course, you know that...
So everyone should go to where he wants to go to.
There are some Igbo people who don't have a hut in their father's land but have 10 storey buildings in Lagos and Abuja.
Have you seen an Hausa man with upstairs in Igboland...even a hut?"

You are a complete idiott if you don't know which flatron had participated in looting the treasury. It means you are blind and a complete imbecileee like your dad

My prayer for you today is that you will die for Biafra. By the time Biafra is actualised, you will be dead and buried and you will be decaying already in your grave, leaving your parents childless and sorrowful. Amen!
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by dandollaz: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2015
globalresource:
I had rather advice my igbo brother to let go of this biafra ambition and join hands to make nigeria better. If at all biafra becomes a reality...it wont be a bed of rose...our politicians not yet mature for that
who will allow those polithief them to rule biafra again? We have enough capable hands.thank you.
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by tonytony208(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2015
JustOzito:

Didn't your god, Kanu, said he has a big army that he can release any time to fight? Or did you fall from your mother's back and hit your head on the floor? Suddenly you are denying your god and talking about peace? You are a bastarddd. Your father is an imbecileeee. Your useless flatheead pappy should have been castrated.
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2015
That guy is a yoruba....

1 Like

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by tonytony208(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Ok fine... And then what??

You just affirm that you guys are hypocrites. If GEJ has not lost, you would not have been shouting biafra here.
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by trapQ: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2015
make no mistakes, they aren't part of my beloved south south
DaBullIT:
I guess wike is also yoloba for banning protest in rivers?

Someone talks sense he's anti ibo or anti biafra

Seems all you understand is lies and propaganda

It's your problem not mine

But as a poster said call all sons of the soil in Southwest

Carry all your goods and return to ss/se/nd

Stop importing through Nigerian sea

Then we'll take you seriously

But I doubt that'll ever happen

The so much hyped 1million March never happened

Neither will biafra
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2015
tonytony208:

You just affirm that you guys are hypocrites. If GEJ has not lost, you would not have been shouting biafra here.

Just hypocrites?? Find some more words .OK
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by tonytony208(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Just hypocrites?? Find some more words .OK

Are you saying Igbo's are worse than hypocrites?
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2015
tonytony208:

Are you saying Igbo's are worse than hypocrites?

Am expecting you to keep telling me More here...OK
As you are doing already... grin
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by tonytony208(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Am expecting you to keep telling me More here...OK
As you are doing already... grin

It is good that you already know how decayed your people are.

There is still hope for igbos then.....your solution starts when you begin to accept the truth about yourself.
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2015
tonytony208:

You are a complete idiott if you don't know which flatron had participated in looting the treasury. It means you are blind and a complete imbecileee like your dad

My prayer for you today is that you will die for Biafra. By the time Biafra is actualised, you will be dead and buried and you will be decaying already in your grave, leaving your parents childless and sorrowful. Amen!

Disgruntled and useless cretinous savage of dirt and squalor, it's only a useless dog that barks at a flying bird.

Aside the Kiriji war where Yorubas deployed cutlasses, bows and arrows, have your people fought a modern war before?

Your oblong, cone-head is really good for nothing!

Shameless rapist and cannibal from a juju-infested enclave, the earlier you go master Quranic verses and Hausa and Fulani languages the better for your future.

Boorish cretin displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by veraponpo(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
How to achieve biafra

From Ekpa Faith Pauline....

Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate

STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.

STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

grin grin grin grin grin

With this your suggestions, BIAFRA will die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2015
veraponpo:
grin grin grin grin grin
With this your suggestions, BIAFRA will die a natural death.

See pathetic and brainless beings drinking overdose Panadol for another's headache...

1 Like

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2015
tonytony208:

It is either you are behind the news or you are too myopic or you just woke up from a coma.

If not, you would have discovered that ohafia in abia state has been captured by fulanis. So peeps in ohafia are slaves to fulanis

Do you realise some of your youth corpers and igwes are now Muslims? They have willingly accepted their status as slaves to almanjiri.

Do you realize that that Imo state is being ruled by the almanjiri party and that your peeps in Imo state voted for the party? This means Imo peeps have accepted to be slaves to almanjiri.

Do you need more facts to prove that you igbos are the Real Slaves?

OSU flaaatron, you don't know what you are ranting about.

You no get talk...
Meanwhile when are you getting kwara back from the hands of the Fulani's...
Slaves and cowards... Betrayals and back Stabber's

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by tonytony208(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

You no get talk...
Meanwhile when are you getting kwara back from the hands of the Fulani's...
Slaves and cowards... Betrayals and back Stabber's

When are you getting ohafia, the whole of Imo state and rivers state from dominion of Fulani?
Bunch of useless slaves.
Fulanis attacked towns in alaigbo and their vigilante group took to their heels. Useless coward tribe that is only strong on social media.

Are you looking for the perfect example of a coward? Ask ojukwu that left your grandparents to rot in defeated biafra, while he ran away to safety in Gabon. You can also ask Kanu that kept his family safe in Europe and ask you to be fighting against the government. Bunch of bastsrdds from gully erosion.

And do you need examples of a backstabber? Then i will remind you of how you rejected ojukwu and his legacy.
He gave you apga, but you sold his legacy for PDP and APC, both of which are almanjiri parties.
So, your tribe stabbed ojukwu in the back.
Cursed osu tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2015
tonytony208:
When are you getting ohafia, the whole of Imo state and rivers state from dominion of Fulani?
Bunch of useless slaves.
Fulanis attacked towns in alaigbo and their vigilante group took to their heels. Useless coward tribe that is only strong on social media.

Are you looking for the perfect example of a coward? Ask ojukwu that left your grandparents to rot in defeated biafra, while he ran away to safety in Gabon. You can also ask Kanu that kept his family safe in Europe and ask you to be fighting against the government. Bunch of bastsrdds from gully erosion.

And do you need examples of a backstabber? Then i will remind you of how you rejected ojukwu and his legacy.
He gave you apga, but you sold his legacy for PDP and APC, both of which are almanjiri parties.
So, your tribe stabbed ojukwu in the back.
Cursed osu tribe.

Accursed Yorrobber cone-head from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, it's futile trying to boost the silly ego of your bile-filled, greedy, diabolic, lousy and cowardly Yoruba hypocrites.

It's not surprise to see a disciple of anger, slavery, hate and propaganda make career out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

200 cowards like you were in the farm and 6 Fulanis came, abducted Olu Falae, an important figure in Yorubaland, and held him in bondage for a ransom of N100m. As if the insult wasn't enough they warned Falae of greater consequences if he dares them again.
But in Yoruba's usual noise-making, mischievous disposition you lots later took to the Internet to rant uselessly and senselessly just to attempt to cover your cowardly mien. And to cap your cowardice you mischievously put the blame of Falae's abduction on Igbos even when Falae revealed that Fulani herdsmen kidnapped him!

Unfortunately for the parasitic ingrates, there were no Igbo shops available to loot and lock! There was no Iyaloja or Babaloja to impose on Igbo traders or the Hausa-Fulani markets in Lagos.

Abiola and his wife, Kudirat Abiola, were killed by this same set of people and heaven was not let loose. It was rather disappointing that your agberos and OPC all they could do was carry leaves to run round Ikeja and later go back to your hide out. There was never any reprisal attack from the loud-mouthed tribe.

Where were your elites, professors of lies and lying lawyers when Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, revealed the truth about the notorious liars and history distortionists by declaring, "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?

Where were you hypocritical cowards when your Fulani masters dared Yorubas on Ilorin and Offa, declaring
"We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba: https://www.nairaland.com/885595/taking-illorin-offa-us-north "?

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

It is a pity that Falae just realized this fact in 2015.
Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorubas for sports...

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html
Your Fulani slave master has spoken, Yorrobber slaves like your loud-mouthed self can only but cheer him. It's your destiny on earth.   

Your slave masters, whom you shamelessly ass-lick as if without them Yorrobbers are worthless, don't even consider Yorubbish Muslims as equals but inferior beings.  

Outlined below are the indisputable cases of Yoruba Slavery.

1* Afonja betrayed his Yaribanza people and sold them as perpetual slaves to the Fulani; Ilorin still remains an Islamic caliphate till date.

2* Justice Sowemimo, a Yoruba judge was used by the Hausa-Fulani slave masters to send Chief Awolowo to jail.

3* Chief Awolowo was an unyielding advocate of true federalism but suddenly changed as soon as he was appointed the Minister of local Government and Finance and succeeded in enslaving the Yoruba race .

4* General Oladipo Diya, a Yoruba man was used by his Hausa-Fulani slave masters to batter NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Movement and other Yoruba struggle groups.

5* Yoruba Obas collected bribe from their Hausa-Fulani slave masters instead of fighting for the unjust murder of their "beloved son" MKO Abiola as confessed by Oba Akiolu.

6* The same MKO Abiola financed the coup that sacked his brother Ernest Shonekan and brought in his slave master General Abacha - an Hausa-Fulani to power. 

7* MKO Abiola and other Yoruba elders even went to Dodan Barracks to submit themselves as perpetual slaves to General Sani Abacha for overthrowing their brother. It's so pathetic!

8* A small boy Yakubu Gowon used Pa Awolowo as slave to cling on to power against Southern interest.

9* Slavish cum coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa 

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba peole, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

Yorubas are not only treacherous but always at the servitude of the Northerners which is very worrisome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Changes Name Of Science Ministry, Charges It With Innovation Agenda / Explosion At Banex Plaza, Wuse 2 In Abuja / Suspect Dies In Custody & Is Buried Without Family Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.