Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate (53160 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms / 13 Annoying Boyfriend Traits And How To Avoid Them (A MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by youngpascal(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
So I had to make up this list after some research works done! wink
Here are some annoying boyfriend habit I and some girls actually hate. undecided

When they act like they are "alpha"
Women hate it when men think they run the show and start acting like it. Every relationship is about equality, no man should have any authority over the woman they're dating, that's not what love is and that's not how relationships work.

When they start keeping checks.
This is actually true, my friend kept on complaining bout how her boyfriend keep constant check on her activities, who she is hanging out with, what she does in her free time etc. Haba! This is something girls hate! undecided

When they stare at other girls.
Some guys would be like "boys will be boys", but no, that shouldn't be the justification for anything, if you love your girl, don't make her feel like someone else is better than her, she should be the prettiest and hottetst in your eyes. wink

When they don't pay attention.
This really gets women upset. Men! Men!! Men!!! Pay attention to your lady, don't make her feel under appreciated.

When he lies about his budget.
Smh for men undecided. Imagine what would happen if a girlfriend asks her boyfriend for money and he tells her that he's living on some crazy budget, the next day he goes out and buys himself an iPhone 6 grin grin

Not returning calls.
Beht why? Men can be careless about managing calls and texts and that annoys their girlfriends extremely.

Encouraging you to become best friends with his. Closet female friend even when you have nothing in common.
Shoro niyen undecided

When they threaten their girlfriend with olosho because she refused him sex.
Guys and Iranu sha

Source: lagmostkuit cool

OP... I go against ur no.1.... Not bcoz tz bad but bcoz d idea is a scam. U mean smthin else whyl usind d word equality..........

How on earth ll u say equality when u ll never appreciate ur guy telling u to treat him to a fast food, buy him recharge card, brazillian hair and all sorts.
Telme why u use d word equality while ur smiling to another guy isnt a crime and his handshake to another lady is an offence..

D next tym u want t snap wit him, suprise him by bending down to carry him... There should be equality in strength too nah.... Mcheeeeew.....

And point of correction (poc) the kinda guy ladies find irresistible is d one who is so authoritative, makes decision for himsef widawt whining and hummin to u bfor decidin all in d name of bn romantic..... Accept it or forget it but its d fact.....
*grabz my girlie hand and walks outta thread*
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by kinglekan: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:

i lie? grin

At all dear, y would one want to face ps4 if they had someone as stunning u. grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
kinglekan:

At all dear, y would one want to face ps4 if they had someone as stunning u. grin grin grin
wash. grin
guys tend to act that way once they're getting used to a girl.
no matter how hot she is

1 Like

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by delectablegyal(f): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

lalasticlala dey fvck dis girl, big tyme.
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by kinglekan: 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:

wash. grin
guys tend to act that way once they're getting used to a girl.
no matter how hot she is

True talk sha. U have a point. But most times its because the attraction was purely physical from the onset. smiley wink
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by kinglekan: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
delectablegyal:

lalasti.clala dey fvck dis girl, big tyme.

na my babe u dey talk of like dat? 50 years ban loading for that ur flat yansh undecided
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
kinglekan:

True talk sha. U have a point. But most times its because the attraction was purely physical from the onset. smiley wink
isnt that alws the case?dont give me that "i loved her character" line grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by delectablegyal(f): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
kinglekan:

na my babe u dey talk of like dat? 50 years ban loading for that ur flat yansh undecided

servantlekan, who dash u babe? Abeg.
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by kinglekan: 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:

isnt that alws the case?dont give me that "i loved her character" line grin

Not always dear. Abi mk me nd u do practice? grin grin
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
kinglekan:
Not always dear. Abi mk me nd u do practice? grin grin
see what i mean? grin
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by kinglekan: 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
delectablegyal:

servantlekan, who dash u babe? Abeg.

U beta comot lala name for that post, if not ur ban go long pass the titanic. Na because na u be d only troll wey i like oo, if not u for hear am.

Lagmostcuit na my babe tongue. U dey jealous?
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by kinglekan: 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:

see what i mean? grin

Cmon lemme at least prove u wrong. grin wink
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
kinglekan:
Cmon lemme at least prove u wrong. grin wink
forget it. not a chance grin
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by kinglekan: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:

forget it.
not a chance grin

Not a chance? shocked

Cos of dt boi abi? angry angry
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
kinglekan:
Not a chance? shocked
Cos of dt boi abi? angry angry
chucklessss hard grin Am off
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by kinglekan: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Michellla:

chucklessss hard grin
Am off

Come back here if u dont want me to spam u on the oda side tongue
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by stinggy(m): 5:45am On Nov 12, 2015
deramarks:
. Money is
True that...
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Filashade:
How I wish I can wake up one day and go on nairaland and see sensible threads.

Every fu*cking day I see : "how to know ur man did this" or "how to know ur girl did this" or annoying things girls/boyz do"

Plssss ehhhn all of Una. Stop this rubbish Una dey do.

E pain me so till....

Just dnt write nothing if all it has to start with is how to get ur man/boi... We dnt care pls stop it now ehhhn. We know men are dogs and women are gold diggers pls stop repeating the same thread every time.

Aaaaah kilode

God is watching all of Una.

Mccccthewwwww!!

angry

Oga, no vex o, how u take know where romance section dey sef or u crash-landed?
Hypocrites though; i'm sure u'r the type that eats boner(s) at least 3times everyday like doctor's prescription
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2015
kinglekan:

Come back here if u dont want me to spam u on the oda side tongue
tongue was too tired.
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by kinglekan: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:

tongue was too tired.
angry angry angry
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Michellla(f): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by kinglekan: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:

cheesycheesycheesy

Goan baf tongue grin
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by lalasticlala(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2015
delectablegyal:

lalasticlala dey fvck dis girl, big tyme.

Really? All I will do is to laugh grin
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by delectablegyal(f): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

Really? All I will do is to laugh grin

first time in history that lalasticlala will quote me.

I said dat cos almost all her topics mks front page at the mention of lalasticlala.

I want u to push this ma own thread to front page

https://www.nairaland.com/2628604/20-signs-unconsciously-people-pleaser
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Filashade(f): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

Oga, no vex o, how u take know where romance section dey sef or u crash-landed?
Hypocrites though; i'm sure u'r the type that eats boner(s) at least 3times everyday like doctor's prescription

Loool see this one?

This stupid thread was on fp and I clicked on to inform everyone to stop posting nonsense thread like this one.

Moreover, please oga don't corrupt my mind with ur disgusting sef. All u men do everyday is eat and shit sex so please shut the fu-ck up.

U go and eat all the boners u see around not me. I dnt need one or want one. There are other important things than sex.

Also I don't take medications thanks. The last I took one might have been when I was like 5 or 6 I cant even stand medication sef. So please ehhhn shut up and leave me alone.

Everytime u lot boring people sef with senseless thread that we have seen over and over again.

Since u seems to think u know me y dnt u go and chop all the boners or even go chop every punany u see ehhhn by the time HIV don land on u ehhhn......

Isokay.

Rubbish and nonsense

Guy don mash up my mood sef.

As if all women in the world want sex.

Rubbish!!!
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by myaceworld(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2015
5 unique ways to know you are in Love

November 12, 2015 12:00 am

Most people fall in love but they don’t actually know
These unique and outstanding points will stand as a proof.

1. Before you meet:
Have you ever have someone in mind whenever you listen to a love song, read a love story or watch a romantic movie.

Sometimes you will close your eyes during those moment and you find yourself dreaming about the
future of both of you,

If you have wished to be together with a particular person even though you both are yet to meet or talk.

Then, you are in Love

2. After you met:
Maybe in the lecture theatre or beside the alley, you find yourself standing in front of him or her, but you notice that your heartbeat rate has increased.

You keep breathing like someone who has just been saved from fallen off a cliff.

If your heart keep pounding and bouncing when in front of him/her,

Then, you are in Love

3. Before he/she concur.
It has been confirmed that 90% of genuine love doesn’t work out automatically, most times the “play hard to get” falls on the feminine side and the man has to do all doings to make it through.

But even after all her acts as if she is the queen of england, you still cannot look away, after she has even washed or insult you in public, you still cannot let go.

If you find yourself trying, trying and trying (without the thoughts of Lust)

Then, you are in love.

4. When he/she agree
Have you ever been so happy that even when someone dump happens to brake your lovely vase, you will still keep on smilling?.

Have your friends ever suspected you of a douth about you being sane or insane?, because of your needless laughter and smiles

When he/she says YES and you keep dancing like a tree whose root has been placed on oscillary motion by wind,

Then, you are in Love

5. Finally when you are dating.
Sometimes you ask yourself, am I dreaming? because you find yourself experiencing what you thought its impossible.

Love is when you take away the feelings, passion and romance of a relationship and you still find out you care for that person.

You can understand this section 5 well if you read
” 10 ingredients of Love”
Read by pasting in search box and click search

Now you have learnt how to know when you are in
Love, but how do you accomplish the aim of getting the person you love in your arms?

How do you make them yours?

See ” 3 key ways to make them yours”
click here
https://myaceworld./2015/11/12/3-key-ways-to-make-them-yours/

Via http://www.myaceworld.wordpressm.com

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Filashade:

Loool see this one?

This stupid thread was on fp and I clicked on to inform everyone to stop posting nonsense thread like this one.

Moreover, please oga don't corrupt my mind with ur disgusting sef. All u men do everyday is eat and shit sex so please shut the fu-ck up.

U go and eat all the boners u see around not me. I dnt need one or want one. There are other important things than sex.

Also I don't take medications thanks. The last I took one might have been when I was like 5 or 6 I cant even stand medication sef. So please ehhhn shut up and leave me alone.

Everytime u lot boring people sef with senseless thread that we have seen over and over again.

Since u seems to think u know me y dnt u go and chop all the boners or even go chop every punany u see ehhhn by the time HIV don land on u ehhhn......

Isokay.

Rubbish and nonsense

Guy don mash up my mood sef.

As if all women in the world want sex.

Rubbish!!!

K.

Now move ur tiny bony ass along,i'm allergic to bulldung. Shooo!!!
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by hotdi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nawa! am still a small pikin o cheesy
Not into relationshps
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Filashade(f): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

K.

Now move ur tiny bony ass along,i'm allergic to bulldung. Shooo!!!

Loooooooooool!!!

Who gives a Bleep?

Go and suck some dick men!!!

Oloshi!! Iranu!!
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Filashade:

Loooooooooool!!!

Who gives a Bleep?

Go and suck some dick men!!!

Oloshi!! Iranu!!

i though i K'd ur bony ass
oya chop another K.

Otondo!
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by Filashade(f): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
NarnieSnyper:

i though i K'd ur bony ass
oya chop another K.

Otondo!

Mtttchew!!

Lord of Nazareth y did u allow some women to give birth to people like this?

Ehhhhn?

I said fi mi si le jooor!!

Wetin u want go awayyy!!!

Shooooo!!!

I dnt care if u no like tiny girls. Go find someone else nah ahh!!

As if anyone wants ur over expired Konji!!!

Look at him come dey boast for here!!! Sidon joor!!

Kilode?

Omo ale!!!
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by PunterTim(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Michellla:
lol speak for yourself niccur. cheesy
Can I Give You An Ass Squeeze!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.