Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate (53182 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms / 13 Annoying Boyfriend Traits And How To Avoid Them (A MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cutehector:
I don't do relationships... smiley

lols, badt guy, chop knuckle my guy.. grin
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, come on now. Girls do talk about their sex lives.

I remember a little incident one time when I was about 13. It was in the afternoon but I was in bed suffering from an ear ache. It was too painful to even fall asleep so I just laid there with my eyes closed as if I was asleep. Anyway, my sister walked into the room with her friend. Apparently this girl just spent her 1st night, the night before, with her new BF & was there to tell my sister about it. All this time they thought I was asleep & I also pretended to be asleep because things were getting really juicy grin

So she described what they did before going to bed. What they ate, etc. And now she got to meatiest part of her story, the bedroom scene. I was getting so excited as she described how they kissed & touched each other. But before she got to the part about them taking off their clothes, my mother called my sister into the kitchen about something. It took her about 15 minutes to come back & I was burning inside because I wanted to hear the rest of the story. When my sister sat down & the other girl was like "where was I?". Both of them didn't remember where the story stopped & I was getting irritated because I could still remember exactly where it ended. In my impatience, I spoke up & reminded them because I just couldn't take any more of their gold fish memory grin Plus I just wanted to hear a real, good sex story. HELLO! Sigh. Big mistake because I never got to hear the rest. My sister was like "Excuse me?" & I wished I could disappear at that moment.

Besides that one, friends have shared their saucy encounters with me too & none of them were loose sexually, just loose in the mouth. Girls talk a lot about their sex lives lol.

lmao!!! i could imagine u burning with excitement at the story and waiting to hear the juicy part, i'm really stunned and surprised missspicy would say, girls don't discuss sex, like what world does she live in, in reality girls discuss amongst themselves sexual encounters, guys with small d**k sizes, guys with the right sizes, their funniest encounters, craziest ones, their bf, the pic that was sent to them of a guys size and more, i know cos i'm the fun, open minded n crazy type so i get to hear these things, abeg no bobo us here with girls don't talk about sex and all
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
kosplateau:

Word! Difficult to get one that speaks well.

Even tho i wanna beg to differ, very few girls can actually keep a guy with good conversation and make it fun, it's just money and sex, this is the reason guys loose interest in girls fast until he finds the type that is actually fun and open minded with her own thoughts, views, opinion and dreams and good to sense of humour, such type coupled with good sex will be nice but most girls, i am so sorry to say, well i rest it here, i like some naija girls tho
Re: Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
mutiu7:

tell this to lagos girls and they will tell you, you are stingy. fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.